New Recruits

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

“ATTENTION!!!”, the chief of Club Stayler’te commanded, as he stood before most of his team. With Sheng, Wolf, Kumi, Shadow, Tin’Data, and Blaze in attendance, Chief Commando spoke. “Today, we have two new recruits.”, he sternly stated. Watching his men, he turned and welcomed in the two new members of their club. “King Tizoc and Captain Super…they are th-”, he was cut off by the instantly excited Sheng. Hopping forward, the olive bro grinned childishly, as he jumped toward the two men. Looking at Tizoc, he gleefully yelped, “I can’t believe it, I can’t believe it…King Tizoc…the greatest wrestler in the AWA, WWA, BWE, and JWO; The man who is the king of South American Pro-Wrestling…You are a legend, and I am your biggest fan…”. Jump into a hug, the brunette dude gripped the figure who stood far bigger than him.

Darting over to Wolf, who was coolly smirking, the brunette continued. “He stood up to Dick Dastardly, of the Danger of Doom, and said ‘NOT TODAY!!!’…”, Sheng danced in excitement. Bouncing off the walls with quotes and accolade of the great King Tizoc, the fighter went on and on about the wrestler. “…then, he fought the Rockbottom Cowboy and the Tombstone Biker single handedly…”, the bro jumped.

“SHENG…get back in line”, the chief ordered, as the young man followed. “…as Sheng has pointed attention to, these men are well known. They fight the good fight for justice, and will make very good additions to our team.”, their leader spoke. Pacing between the men, the rest of the club stared in either wonder or non-care. As the chief paced, the nonchalant voice of Shadow’s rang forth. “So, we’re a camp for Boy Scots, now?”, the suited man asked, knowing of the two crusaders of peace and justice.

“No…but, we are a connect union of men fighting for what’s right…and the pure of character holds the determined will that we need. And, these two are as determined as any of use. They might even force the rest of you to sharpen up.”, Commando stated, as Shadow stared quietly. “Well, I like ‘em…we dudes give them the thumbs up…”, Wolf spoke, speaking for Blaze, Kumi, and the ecstatic Sheng.

No Caption Provided

“Since Theron, Denton, and the Jests aren’t here, we’ll have to inform them, later…”, The chief smile. “…with the introductions are done. Cap and Tizoc will be took to the prep room, where they will be updated and informed about what we do…”, The stern man told, before dispersing the group. As the room cleared, Shadow and Tin’Data stood with the Chief. “I don’t know about having these guys on the team…their Boy Scotts. And, Boy Scotts are blind, soft, and irrational…”, the suited Italian stated, to see his team leader turn to him. With a dry statement, Commando spoke, “…but blind, cruel, and irrational is any better?”. As the chief faced them, he spoke, “This team stands for what’s right. But, outside of the ‘dudes’, our entire group is formed out of individuals who either care very little, or not at all…we need more Boy Scotts.”.

“Don’t you think you will be drawing too much attention? Captain Super is a celebrated figure, in the media and to the people, because of his heroics…”, the android informed, before Shadow cosigned, “Yeah…the Captain is the city’s new poster boy for their better future…”. As Chief stared at the television, where a new reel of the Captain happened to play, he spoke. “Exactly…..I plan on making him the poster boy for Stayler’te…”, he stated. “Data, I want you to check out his tech…and examine them both”, he stood with them.

dOLob

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@superstay: This makes me want to join the team and universe :D

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is really cool stuff.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@legendary_starhero: Thanks, me be-bop...

@ian_idyll: You have been added to one of those lists that never get looked at. And, end up drowned in a desk full of paper work...

d^_^b

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@superstay: How pleasant. At least it's not cleaning duty haha That would be unbearable.