New Orleans (CVnU)

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@zaniel

"He is definitely the wrong Alice." She muttered, and pouted like a kid, her arms crossed over her small chest.

"Told ya so......"

Killer Rabbit was confused. She was often confused, but this time was different. "Who are you?" She looked at Zaniel as if he had just arrived from nowhere. "Is it tea time yet? Oh, and have you seen a little girl named Alice?"

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@killer_rabbit:

"Yes, I am the wrong Alice" He shook his head in frustration "No No, I am not even called Alice, So How can I be the WRONG Alice?" He sighed..

"I am Zaniel.." He flicked his fingers and sparks flew "I do that" He then put his hands behind his back and circled her while looking up and down, she was very unusual "It can be Tea-Time if you want, Depends" He tilted his head thinking and walked closer to her. He put his arms on his hips and tilted his head towards hers and made a smug face "You're crazy" He nodded.

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaniel

"If I'm crazy, then you're a pigeon wearing a tuxedo." She retorted.

"Okay, gotta ask. Why would a pigeon be wearing a tux?"

"To get married, obviously." She replied. "I swear brain, use a little decor here..."

"You mean decorum." Her inner monologue replied.

"Hey, not Alice. You need a contrary, know-it-all inner monologue? Cause I got one for sale." She finally stood up, and brushed off the seat of her short, red skirt.

"I think we have carried this interaction about as far as we can..."

"Fourth wall." Killer Rabbit said smugly.

"Egad! And a fake gasp of shock. You finally got me...."

"That's right brain. I out brained you, dummy." She laughed, oblivious to the irony.

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killer_rabbit:

"Don't call me a pigeon, Or I will call you rabbit" He rolled his eyes as she started talking to herself again. "Let's test something. You are so eager to kill yourself..." He suddenly without warning pushed her off the building...then he chuckled.

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaniel

"You crazy son of a b*tch! I loved yoooooo--" Killer Rabbit hit the ground with a sicking crunch. Her neck was cocked at a funny angle, and her left foot was twitching slightly. Her hood had fallen away from her face, revealing a surprisingly young, pretty face. Her eye shadow had run from sweat, and her lipstick was dodgy, like it had been applied without a mirror. A thin trail of blood leaked from her left ear.

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled insanity with some late breaking dea~~~"

The voice switched of like someone had turned a dial. Then Killer Rabbit died.

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By saviour

@killer_rabbit:

Zaniel watched her fall as he clapped his hands enjoying the show. He strolled to the edge of the building and looked down, A little chuckle come over-him when he saw her distorted dead body.

"Well that was.. Interesting , looks like she could die after-all.." He thought to himself. A little crowd of people begun to rush to her dead body. He flew down and pushed them out of the way, "Move move" He said as he grabbed her body, put it over his shoulder and flew away. His jacket was bloodied now. Great. "I have rabbit blood all-over me." He thought as he flew, where should he go? He could not just carry her forever.

He flew high until he reached a skyscraper, Dumping her body on the building he shook at super-speed shaking the blood off his cloths. Nasty.

He then put his hands on his waist and looked at her dead body.."Shit" Zeus is gona be pissed.

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaniel

Then......

"Call me Alice." The little girl told her mother.

"What? What's wrong with the name I gave you baby?" The mother replied with a smile. Her daughter always had an amusing reason for the things she did or said.

"Alice gets to have tea with the rabbit and the hat man." She replied. "And rabbits is my favorite animal."

"You mean rabbits 'are" Her mother corrected gently, and kissed the top of her daughters head. "My little Alice. Don't you fall down the rabbit hole."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now......

"~~~zjkn rucfn? oshring testing. Testing, testing. Hello Rabbit! This is your eleven fifteen resurrection. Its a lovely 105 degrees outside, but you're still gonna wear that D@mn hoodie I'm sure. So we recap things?"

"Um, poodles..." Killer Rabbit mumbled.

"Previously on New Orleans (CVnU).....That Zaniel guy pushed us off a roof, and we died. There, now the readers are all caught up. Now will you please snap out of your daze? I can't be the sane one and the crazy one....."

"I'm awake, I'm awake. Is there coffee? Or better yet, beer?" She pulled her head straight on her shoulders with an audible creak. She quickly pulled her hood over her hair, and replaced her earphones, which had somehow stayed around her neck for the journey. "I like your style. Save'em, then kill'em. You are a maniac after my own heart."

"Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment?" Her inner monologue wondered.

"We should totally have a team-up...Uh...."

"Zaniel..."

"Mike?"

"Zaniel."

"Kevin?"

"Zaniel."

Zaniel?"

"Correct...."

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By saviour

"Zaniel!" He shouted as she kept on calling him different names then finally getting it correct. He walked over-to her, He took her by the shoulder and lifted her up "Team-up?.." He looked to the ground and thought, He took her by the cheeks , moving her face left to right surveying her "You sure you won't try and kill me again?....Wait...I tried to kill you.." He let go and walked backwards before stopping and turning on the spot. "I so want too push you off this roof, just to see what happens, again."

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaniel

"Actually....a fall from this height might be enough to kill us for good...."

"He asked if we're sure we won't kill him. Ha! What a hoot!" She giggled to herself.

"You're not even sure who you are, let alone what you're gonna do next...."

"I know, right?" To Zaniel, "I get those feelings too. All the time actually. If by me, you mean other people. And by push of this roof, you mean stabrepeatedly. But yes..." She threw and arm around Zaniels back. (He was too tall to put her arm around his shoulders) And leaned against him. He could smell her sweat and beer breath. "a team-up. Those always sell. The adventures of Killer Rabbit and grunge-rock hairstyle guy."

"I would buy that comic....."

"Of course you would brain. You're a mindless sheep consumer. You live to buy the crap that people like me and Xanadoo put on the market." She told herself confidently. Then a a knife slipped down her sleeve into her hand, and she drove it into Zaniel's chest, but it just broke.

"Oh fack........"

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killer_rabbit:

He looked down as the knife broke and took her by the shoulders as if he was talking to a child. "Does this mean I have to push you off a building again?" He looked down , "You just tore my jacket..." He took her earphones out. "My lucky jacket." He dangled them over her head as he levitated a little "Why do you wear these?" He laughed.

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Killer_Rabbit

@zaniel (OoC) They'er headphones, like in the av.

"Ohhhhh, you shouldn't have done that......."

"Because your mom said they looked hot." She snarled, and swiped at his hand. But he just swung them away. "Gem'me my-----" She cut short and grabbed pressed her hands over ears, and pained look on her face. "Hot hot deals at Roy's Toyota of----This isn't my hammer---Where's theantidote you ugly son of a ---Its duck season!!" She kept switching from voice to voice, seemingly at random.

"Use the force Lord Rabbit. heh heh, listen to me! I'm losing it too!!" Her inner monologue giggled.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! We can could all the way kid!!---Your leaving? But I'm pregnant!! There, are you happy?" She was starting to cry tears of blood. "Fore score and seven years ago the ninja turtles killed disco at a taco bell."

"I believe the telegraph killed disco....."

"I think its gonna be alright, yeah the worst is over now. The morning sun is shining like a red rubber ball!!!" She screamed, falling to her knees, and beating her head into the roof top.

"You can make a sock monkey from a sock, but can you make a sock from a monkey?"

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killer_rabbit:

Zaniel watched as she looked like something possessed her. He suddenly felt very guilty..He like to have fun, not watch people be tortured..He watched as she smashed her head on the roof. He sighed and put the headphones in-front of her. He then backed away looking guilty.

He spoke sheepishly ".....Why?..." He was confused, why was she..killing herself over headphones? "Stop hitting your head already!"

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Killer_Rabbit

@zaniel

Killer Rabbit snatched the headphones up and jammed them on, turning the volume all the way up. She rocked herself back and forth, clutching the phones tight against her ears and whimpering like a wounded animal.

"I-If you e-e-ever try t-that again, I really w-will k-k-kill you." She physically trembled.

"Hey! Hey, its over now. Who's my big, brave girl? Huh? Who is it?"

"Me?" She asked, wiping bloody tears from her face.

"Hell yeah its you. Yes it is. Yes it is...."

Killer Rabbit grinned to herself. "I could have got them back myself you know."

"I know baby, I know...." Her inner monologue replied soothingly. "But maybe a bit of exposition is in order?"

Killer Rabbit looked up at Zaniel, and wiped her nose on her sleeve, adding blood to the rainbow of older stains. "I hear everything. Every TV, radio, heartbeat, conversation, fart, birth, death, and song in the city."

"In a three block radius...."

"Makes me crazy. Or so I'm told." She grinned up at him.

"Crazier...."

"Semantics brain." She rolled her eyes.

"Oooh, good word use....."

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By saviour

@killer_rabbit: He listened to her speak.. Interesting power she had...He thought of a way to re-pay her for what he has done..Kill her..steal her headphones..

"Hey umm.." He paused.. "Do you want me to fly you to a remote location?..." He walked up-to her "So you can take those off, and have some peace for a while..until you want to go back that is" He rubbed his hands together in thought "This place, No noise, no people..no animals. Tranquility" He hoped she would accept the offer.

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaniel

"Its a trap!!" Her inner voice said in Admiral Ackbars voice.

"Hey! You're good." She told herself.

"Thanks. I practise while you're asleep. But seriously, he already killed us once...."

"That means he knows the way to a ladies heart." She replied.

"Murder is the way to a ladies heart?"

"Obviously brain." To Zaniel, "A quiet place would be nice. Like Purgatory, except we don't have to die first. Especially since they don't let me intoHell anymore." She explained at his funny look.

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By saviour

@killer_rabbit:

He was used to her talking now, It was just weird if she did not start talking to herself he nodded and walked up-to her. He took her by the hand and levitated into the air. She dangled, he was not carrying her..Not properly. She could just dangle the way. He speed off north for a while, going slow enough so the air just made her swing about but not cause he actual harm. He swerved to the right and threw her in the air for fun. Then swooped down and caught her before landing. Hell...why not make it fun....for him.

They landed on an enclosed island in the middle of the ocean. Off the cost from New Orleans. Away from any civilization. Any animals, just a place surrounded by overgrown forestry and an old power generator. Zaniel thought they used this place to make the New Orleans bridge. Long ago-abandoned. He set her down on the floor then walked around with his arms outstretched.

"Paradise" He spun around and face-planted into the over-grown grass.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bourbon Street was lively as ever on this warm evening, the common rabble filled with rambunctious citizens eager to explore the many entertainment venues of the Big Easy.Once again Milo had decided to take a break from his stringent training under Elder Zaraki. The old man was a monumental force with an inability to let up when it came to instruction. His dogmatic form of teaching was at times a bit too strenuous but ultimately effective. Zaraki knew how to get results, and the Tranquil Keijijo Bravehart respected that. His eyes darted towards The Beach, a reasonable active bar and it wasn't long before Milo sat inside the somewhat cramped establishment, awaiting a cold beer.

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaniel

If he was expecting a reaction from her being tossed through the air, then he was disappointed. She had no fear of heights, or falling, or dying for that matter. He set her down and stepped back expectantly. She reluctantly turned her phones off. Then pulled them off altogether. It was pretty quiet. Save for the gentle lap of the ocean, and the random bird call. Then she did something unexpected. She pulled her hood back, and turned her face to the sun, brushing her dirty hair back and tucking it behind her real ears. "Brain?" She asked quietly.

"Here boss. Sup?"

"I feel.....very sane. I'm scared." She fiddled with her skirt hem. Seeming nervous for the first time since he met her.

"S'alright. Its normal to feel this way. Remember? We used to feel this way all the time..."

Killer Rabbit watched Zaniel fall into the tall grass, smiling a little. Alice used to romp in the grass like that.

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By saviour

@killer_rabbit:

Zaniel pushed himself off the ground, He could her what she was saying, He sighed in a relaxed tone , walked and stopped in-front of her. "Nice aint it? Being able to just...live. No hassle, no noise...no nobody. Just you and the ocean." He spun around "These moments are rare in my life.." He looked at her..even though she was crazy..she could heal and not die, she still had that humanity everybody has, the vulnerability all humans shared. It was a unique thing..he was a little jealous at this, knowing he would never die..it was not really a motivator in life. How he knew he would soon be a mortal himself..

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Killer_Rabbit

@zaniel

"This is nice. I could probably live here an hour before going stir crazy. But what an hour, huh?" She snicked. Okay, she wasn't sane, exactly, but she was closer then she had been in years.

"Say, Rabbit?"

"Rabbit." She replied.

"That's not funny.....Listen. You hear that?"

"Do you mean that funny hum coming from the island?" She asked herself. "Oh my god!" She turned to Zaniel, "Is this the island from Lost?"

"Not even an hour...."

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killer_rabbit: He looked down, the floor made a little rumble..He had never heard that before. "I have never heard that before, one second" He went intangible and dropped into the ground, he entered a cabin..an underground cabin, HOW HAD HE NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE? He levitated back up. "Something is underneath this place..wana explore?" He gave out a hand, ready to make them both go intangible.

Killer_Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Killer_Rabbit

@zaniel

"Sure Dora, lets boogie. I'm sure nothing weird will happen." She winked to the narrator, and took Zaniel's hand.

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By saviour

@killer_rabbit:

He grinned as she took his hand, He then concentrated to make sure not too make her heart come out of her body or get stuck in the ground or something, they slowly levitated downwards, the light faded away as they went lower and lower, he was flying at the same time now, but as he was intangible he was letting himself fall down.

His feet suddenly met the ground, he stopped as they both landed in a passage. Pitch black, nothing in sight. He put his right hand into the air, he clicked as a white ball of light followed above him illuminating the area.

The tunnel went on for some time, He looked at Rabbit then back at the seemingly endless tunnel. He let out a massive laugh that echoed throughout the whole passage , he turned to her "This is gona be fun" He walked off cheerily.

Avatar image for contessa_devereux
Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking in the pure ambiance of the city the witch returns home with the symphony of the night, a playground with rich soil of and for the supernaturals. Lately the witch had been cornered into fear now secretly under the govern of an unwelcome tyrant the witches were refrained from tapping into their inner art, witchcraft. By day the witch hid among posers who only dreamed of doing what she could do, by night she plotted, glossing herself in a social force that would one day liberate the French Quarters and bring magic into its heart. "Soon..." she whispered cryptically "Soon.".

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#76  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: (I'm playing with the supernatural side in New Orleans, I'm very inspired at the moment. (: )

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: (I'm afraid on what I might see in your future. Rain check?)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@madame_rose_: you just told me I had a great future -__________- evil voodoo witch doctress

(no, no rain check I already know my fate :P)

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: The future is ever-changing, I didn't make any promises :o you filthy street rat -___- <3

(Now now don't be so prideful. (; )

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#82  Edited By The_Assassin_

@madame_rose_: Strolling down the busy sidewalk, the archer blending in with the seemingly endless crowd of late night drinkers with little trouble after completing his most recent assignment. Slowly making his way towards the famous Bulldog Pub in uptown New Orleans, in no particular hurry as he took a less crowded side street to avoid the drunken masses.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: Mean only changes from good to great you Nawlings gatah keepah ;P

(rain check on your advice? :D)

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: There is always two side to a story :) I'm allowed to grant you any bliss under your own ego.

(No, on your request (; )

@the_assassin_: A new wind had blown into the city and taken it by storm, something in the very nature of this beloved city would change, the French Quarters' liberation would soon begin. Taken mental notes on a more preferred subtle level the witch pierces the minds of others, a foreigner to the city has caught her attention. He was something she needed, a man of remarkable talent, something that would soon shift the odds to her favor. As she now rolled the dice, the probable outcome would soon dictate itself onto her future. "Nice night isn't it? The names Contessa." she said charmingly as she held her hand out for a formal introduction, swaying his attention unto her remarkable charming delicacy, like a flower she was but better yet a rose.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: "It is." Taking her hand in his. "A pleasure to meet you Contessa. I'm Mike." Smiling down at her. There was something different about this woman, something that set her aside from those around her, the look in her eyes gave it away, the sort of woman that would do whatever it took to accomplish her goals.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_: "Mike, what a nice name. What brings you to the French Quarters, is it pleasure or business, or maybe both?" the witch smiled back upon him. She could continue on wondering or take it by force but of course her main goal was to earn his trust, for she needed him for the revolution, she needed allies and he was a promising one.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anybody messes up my thieving grounds I'm gonna be annoyed :P

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: Lets just say I'm liberating something contained and controlled.

@gadai: I'm only affecting the supernatural side.... is that okay? Lol. :)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: "Maybe business... maybe pleasure, perhaps a little of both... or maybe to me their one and the same..." His eyes never wavering from hers. "What about you? Judging by your ever so subtle accent... I'd say you're a native of this fine city."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Eternelle
Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_: "Caught and guilty." she chuckled, "I guess that is quite apparent Mike, just as transparent as your acknowledgment of the true perception in this reality, the evil that comes with the good." slowly delving into her main objective, the conjurer would now slowly bring him in, into her world. What seemed like a life-long struggle would soon implode in the heart of this very city and come to an end. "I know you're a remarkable man of many talents, something that separates you from the others around here. Like you, I am different, we share the same common ground." playing with her words the witch would now drop her bomb and cement her ground "I need your help." she said briefly ending it with a varied response from his side.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gadai: Thank you so much for your consent wifey heheh thank you once again :D ♥

@gambler: Magic, My little Knightfall, magic.

No Caption Provided

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: You might get to have a little taste of the cookie after all ;)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madame_rose_: "Oh? Let's say you've peaked my interest Contessa..." The corner of his mouth rising into a grin. "Go on." Gesturing with his hand for her to continue.

Contessa_Devereux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_assassin_: Her plea was well received, as the assassin had peaked an interest to her proposal. "Take a walk with me dear." she said, ensuring no intruding ears to peek and hear what wasn't meant to be heard. Her very plan was dangerous, others have tried before and failed, slain and used as an example for future insurrection. The witch had to proceed with caution. "You are not the first I have contact but that is not to say I have amassed a large quantity of alliances, quite the contrary I have very few. Most of us are scared. This place is quite different then what its given image portrays. Underneath it all this place is is trapped from within. The very dictator of this city has us all wrapped up, even witches are afraid to practice. If caught we are given a trail to death with no excuses. Somehow we are always caught." she felt indifferent, trying to conjure a mask of apathetic relations to the dead sorceress and sorcerers of her time past and present. "The thieves and their guilds are well safe but not the supernatural that roams freely. We are deemed as a threat and are forced to be surveyed and detained with eyes watching our every corner of our bodies. This has to change. You can help me change that. Together."