Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dusk Assailants

Dusk Assailants
Dusk Assailants

More Renown as the Sons Of Liberty, an Illustrious group formed by skilled Ex war veterans who's intentions are nothing threatening to the vine welfare.These group of soldiers strive to maintain peace , by aligning with other factions ensuring the path to purity  will remain a major factor in the eye's of most heroes. Unlike pure hearten troupe's, The Dusk  Assailants are willing to kill, if the situation is dire enough .

Our Principles

• In order to keep a stable mind frame when confronting an enemy, we usaully think or the postive outcome of our actions. we do not think of our acts as killing, we consider them, the rebirth of purity something that will beneift society in the long run
  • Never attack The innocent, that is not our style, as stated before, we help the helpless, we are there armor, we will never harm a soul unless its affirmative action.
  • Keep our objectives to ourselves creates a less hectic environment, not everyone has to know what we are doing. As long as it benefits the welfare of the community , we have no problem with it
  • We never kill if we dont feel the threat level is high enough, we only kill when necessary, if you are hazardous to society's health, our and yourself, you will be killed without hesitation

====================================================================================================================================

Main Faction Set Up

Our Tactics, habitants, weapons, and Rank style are military based. We are basically a group of soldiers who take on missions that other hero factions assign us. We have diverse military trained soldiers who are adept in there specific area of military combat. Our dominant area's are  Mercenaries, Assassins,Marksman,Heavy armed, etc. We usually bring in a select few of mutants just to enhance our power,but they arent vital.

No Caption Provided
our Hq's are relatively small, three are spread through different continents but we do not announce were for safety purposes  , and we have several small ones that base small brigades, just in case of emergencies. Our bases consistent of weaponry, research equipment, and many type of military based technology that will help make things easier for the faction.

======================================================================

• We accept Neutrals and heroes
  • Rpg Experienced(if not simply pm the page for a trainer)
  • Must jump in the rpgs(not all but some at least)
  • If your online, say hello to your teammates

this is all we ask

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Quality

LOL
GL

Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Last Catalyst

Thank you

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Quality

Playing.

Good Luck.

So many teams man, hope your's last.

Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Last Catalyst

well me too, just have to find some fresh members of the vine, and train them, if this doesn't work out,it wouldn't really effect me to much

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Quality
Last Catalyst said:
well me too, just have to find some fresh members of the vine, and train them, if this doesn't work ... [more]

I usually check out the Fan-Fictionairs. They have the same prospect in writing, and can be easily converted towards RPGing because it's writing too.
Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Last Catalyst

Thats a good idea, but im not going to do anything with this, id rather join a team, but im tired of being asked if i have other accounts and stuff like that,its pretty annoying, i made a new account just so no one would know who i am...jesus

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Quality

LOL... well then tell people to shove it up their AR$es.

I don't think it should matter about who's who. They should be able to tell through your RPing how good you are, not who you are.

Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Last Catalyst

Pretty much, i have a solid bio, soa ll you have to do is look at it to find out who i am, and if you dont know,that's your fault, but judging from the bio, you should be able to tell if  i can rpg or not