#1 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to make way to many characters I had enough to build four new teams so this keeps them low in number.Btw say what you choose and why.

#3 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen alot of the B (Angel) archetype characters lately.

#4 Posted by Tranquil (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

Sociopaths are cool.

#5 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: As of current the only angel is a cyborg.

@Tranquil: Alright I don't know whats cool about being insane though :P

#6 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: Not all sociopaths are insane......jus sayin lol

#7 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4819 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose C.

#8 Posted by _August_ (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with C, too.

#9 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

C. Not a fan of Angel characters too much.

#10 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil said:

Damn, Kid. I know I lost my arm and all but one of my wings, you really ought to remember me. We have a bond.

Angel, of course. I'm biased and I don't care. He could be...fun, effing around.
#11 Posted by Crazy_Eights (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel character? We need more? Is that a challenge?

#12 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet said:

@kiddevil said:

Damn, Kid. I know I lost my arm and all but one of my wings, you really ought to remember me. We have a bond. Angel, of course. I'm biased and I don't care. He could be...fun, effing around.

You don't count.

#13 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil: You're obviously just envious.
#14 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet: You're a cripple that hasn't considered healing himself.

#15 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil: And you're ugly. So who's really lost here?
#16 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet: Ever consider I look this way on purpose?he has both minor shapeshifting skills ( changing form and growing wings/ a tail) And a glamour is a very simple charm.

#17 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil
Some people just don't have it like that. I'm pretty without a conscious choice. It's natural, not all that artificial stuff. And besides, there's so much more to it than "changing my face so I'm pretty."
#18 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@CurbsideProphet: I think I need to remove the last of your wings.

#19 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil: Bitches can try.

#20 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

C for me because it adds continuity ad I'd like to hear that backstory. the whole story from another point of view.

#21 Posted by Coven_ (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Im voting C but with a touch of abilities or B. For me humans are boring as hell most the time. Others really like them I don't, they bore me, I'd like to see some trick or weapon that makes him atleast a little less generic. Be awesome to see someone whos seen the events of COP and been made into something from it. Perhaps a priest or priests kid who wittnessed it all and got empowered by angels. Or the local nerd who when the island sank swam down and found a mystical artifact. Standard guy though doesnt apeal to me as much

#22 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Coven_: Well this is champion city he would have been a resident of. There classes on fighting and survival are common and they have tech that makes most of the world look pathetic. Plus I plan to have him scrounge through the old vault to make a nice set of weapons if he is the one I end up making.

With angel he'd be a angel of the modern world . other than the wings he'd look like a regular guy (if a regular guy looks like a punk rocker and preforms mediocre miracles)

#23 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Any body else gonna vote?

#24 Posted by Amanda_Blake (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Sill saying C. Would be nice if the destruction of Champion Cit had at least some impact.

#25 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil:

Definately C because that's probably one of the most realistic characters I've seen here because it ties in with the world, just don't make it a super ninja assassin with many martial art skills. I'd say a cross between the joker & punisher would be good, a tactical mind with lots of guns & a lust for revenge. If you're going down the revenge road that is.

#26 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

C though i would like to add perhaps something other than the usual Punisher or batman archtypes,

#27 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tellumo: @EdwardWindsor: Once again I ain't gonna have him be the best fighter ever he'd be a guy with some training and some high tech weapons. As far as the revenge route I'm not going there. He won't like villains or people that have personalities similar to a villains but no revenge. he'll probably have ptsd and a fractured psyche. Like all human characters he'd be the under-dog so there'd have to be some brains. looks like I'll be going with that choice at this point so if anyone has any other suggestions, spill.

I want people to keep voting if you haven't voted (Whatever choice has the highest percentage by Sunday is the one I'll make.)

#28 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: sounds like a solid character structure to me dude good work.

#29 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: Thanks man.

#30 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: Np man

#31 Posted by TheDealer (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Sociopathic preteens are overrated.

#32 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18855 posts) - - Show Bio

Combine B and C :]

#33 Posted by kuma_far (510 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: C sounds awesome!

#34 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: That could work but not for this character hes supposed to be about surviving all the traumatic events and stuff.

@kuma_far: Thanks and I'll get a post out over the weekend my science teacher lives to make my life miserable.

#35 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like I'm gonna go with "C" this should be fun.

Former resident of Champion city Survivor of both sinking' of the island, warrior in the vampire invasion and a whole lot of other f*cked up sh*t.

Personality: careful, suspicious, trustworthy and slightly messed up

Appearance: 5,10, healthy build, 43% of body tattooed,(hair color undecided), skin tone: caucasian

(little bit about the character until I go ahead and make the account, Btw I still need a look wolverines alright but not really what I'm looking for)

Sirrus (last name withheld)
#36 Posted by Amanda_Blake (179 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amanda_Blake: Could work, thanks.