New Bio

Kado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Kado

Just re-did my bio.....I admit its nothing special but its decent. I stopped at the point were the "Coming Storm" RPG has started. All advice and comments are welcome

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Is this the "rewrite your bio"-month or something? O_o I missed the memo...>.>
Anyway nice job man xD

Kado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Kado
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Is this the "rewrite your bio"-month or something? O_o I missed the memo...>.>Anyway nice job man xD"
I think it is lol.....Thngs improving on the vine therefore characters got to step up to the plate. And thnx!
The Genesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The Genesis
~The Wanderer~ said:
"Is this the "rewrite your bio"-month or something? O_o I missed the memo...>.>Anyway nice job man xD"
I started it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least I think I did. Actually I did a whole new bio, does that count?
Vadacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Vadacus

I have started on my bio for my newest character Vadacus. I would appreciate feedback from anyone who hasnt given it already. To avoid needing to go to my page, here is the bio:

The Neogladiators

Vadacus Vornidskee was born on planet known as Trikony. The planet was one land to many inhuman tribes, tribes that turned bloodshed into an activity. These tribes included: The Neogladiators, The Samurians, and The Barbians. Too many humans these names will strike as, similar to gladiators, samurais, and barbarians. That was just the case. Trikony had experienced a new era when an earth satellite crash-landed onto their land, an era entitled as technological. With this new discovery, the tribes began quarrel over who owns the equipment. As if there wasn’t already enough carnage. Little by little, they used this newfound information. They constructed hi-tech weaponry, and even artificial land. And finally they managed to build a spacecraft. Slowly, the citizens of Trikony were being transported the planet Earth, which explains how the barbarians, samurais, and gladiators came about.

V, had been born into the Neogladiator tribe…or should he say race. Their population may have not been as vast as the other tribes, but their willpower had definitely been on higher scale. The Neogladiators, didn’t strive to be murderous, they simply strived to be the best. They fought with honor, and never swindled anyone in combat. Other races wanted nothing but the blood of the others. They weren’t striving to be the best, they were striving to be the last. However Vadacus father would not standby and wait for the moment for the others to slay his child. So, Vaducus’ father did something that would surely get him punished with the death penalty if caught. He made a pack with a few members of each tribe. The pack’s objective was to train V, in each style of each tribe.

His first step was to continue his guidance of a Neogladiator. With personal training from his father and mother, he soon mastered the art. Learning that the main feelings to understand in conquering the style were to have heart and will power. Then he moved on to study the technique of the Samurians. This had been the longer course of training, for he spent much time in meditation learning how to control his emotions. Master Nagoru repeated several times to him “The mind is even more powerful than the sharpest blade.” A quote he still didn’t believe. The other time was spent in learning the method of mastering the blade. He learned quickly, becoming exactly what the pack had planned for him. He learned that the feelings to understand to master the way of the “Samurai” were speed, precision, and thought.  Last but definitely not least, he moved into his final phase. The way of the barbarian which was based on pure brute force. He learned that anger could be channeled and transformed into strength.

With this fresh knowledge, V had become an emblem for combat. Soon enough the pack had added more to the plan, without his acknowledgments. He wouldn’t know till the time came. When it was time for the next load to be transported to Earth, he was forced into the line. He was very reluctant, knowing that he would never again see his parents. He was now on voyage to place where skills such as his would be vital. A planet not as violet as his own, but much, much more diabolical.

Fitting in

No Caption Provided

It was too easy. He had been transported to a place called Japan, where most of the Samurians had been stationed. They had provided a new style fighting for the humans, a new age of warriors. Known as Samurais. He laid low for quite some time, slowly learning how to adapt to the environment of the humans. “Adaptation: An important factor of each fighter. Knowing the environment around you can always leave you at an advantage.” More knowledge his master forced into his skull. Luckily they did, or he probably wouldn’t have made it this far.

He had first shown himself to the public in 1996. Several American marksman were in the process of assassinating an older man. This didn’t effect V much, for all he knew this man deserved it. However when he watched as they dragged out the wife and children and murdered them in front of their siblings, he knew it had become time to intervene. Not much because he felt sorry for, but because it had been what the pack had trained him for. To show that combat had nobility. And murdering women and children wasn’t noble in anyway. With his attained skills, he severed the men with very little effort. Once even slicing through an oncoming bullet. It was that day when he obtained the nickname “Sharpness.”

Becoming fed up with the publicity, after participating in several tournaments and winning, he decided to lay low. He began to stick to the shadows, more and more often when finally he was simply gone. No one knew of his location, it was as if he never existed, soon enough he was nothing much but an urban legend. However, in the twentieth century V had been spotted in San Francisco, and word was he was running with some hi-tech squad, known as USN LEGEND. 

USN LEGEND *Strategic Adviser*   

No Caption Provided

For much time he had hid out from the humans, not because he feared them physically but because he feared their publicity. They were smothering him with fame, something he was not used too. However his hiding days had come to an end, when he had come face to face with the USN LEGENDS crew members. The team, knowing what he was capable, invited him to join them as the “Strategic Advisor.” He took the position, mainly because ninety percent of time they would be hovering above space.

Over time he became fond to the USN LEGEND crew members. Even if they all did have some animosity against each other, in the end they were one big happy family. However socialization was of little importance. On the ship, it was about who could get the job done on time and make it back alive. Vadacus was focused on two things, keeping the captain alive, and keeping the ship in good shape. HE first realized his love for the ship, when the USN LEGEND had undergone a meteor shower. He risked his life to save the ship, but luckily he had made it back in one piece.

Trial By Fire

No Caption Provided