_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By _Nobody_
No Caption Provided

An obfuscated room is roamed by a delicate breeze, the euphonious melody fondled enrapturedly Nobody's frigid outer ear, harmoniously languishing, converging sore into energy. Amaranthine droplets throb, descending from a ruptured pipe, colliding against the rudimentary, timbered flooring. The quintessential quietude emanates from both objects and sentient being, quiescent yet enthralled by the encompassing location, its inconversable walls, rotten withal abrasive time. "Luke... Luke."The screech reverberate sedately, hearkened by startled ears. Eyelids broaden sluggishly. Lips impelled to move even slower, desiccated within time. "Who is there?" Yawning, the Dusk Tarantula beams the beauteous cheval glass aside. His bleary sight encounter an abhorrent figure instead of a mere reflex. A mischievous grin plastered across his face luminesce, a thorough copy of Luke Craig, despite sinister and scarred.

"You know me. I am everything, I am nothing. I am you."It pauses as the Superb Stygian Super Soldier's feet verge the ground. "Your essence. Your conscience. Your guardian angel. You can run to anywhere, Luke, but you will never hide from me."It states, the sober-mindedness compelling a more tenacious approach. "What do you want?" The veracious Silent Sensei inquired, unsure if it was a treacherous play from Doom or insanity had stroke him afresh. "What I always did. You. Your well-being. Can't you see what you are doing? Champions of Peace? Natasha? They are all trivial, Luke. Can't you see they brood behind your back? Can't you see the way she passionately looks at Kenshin?......... It is a shame, the utmost weapon of destruction, forged into the cauldrons of fear and hate, molded by quietude and loneliness. Now he traipses among men, believing he is one of them. Believing sore and loss won't track him wherever he wades. The 'real life' Pinocchio.... Luke, Luke, Luke..."The horrendous cacophony it named voice spoke in disdain, a sarcastic chortle at the end of each sentence. "You are wrong. They are my friends, she is the one! You are wrong! I may have lost everything, I may have ended all I cared for, but not this time... This time I have control. T-this time I can make it work!" He trembles, kneeling forth the mirrored surface, clenched fists as he envisions the suffering he caused, the lives taken by his hand. The boisterous voice laughs profoundly, it echoes around the shack. "You are the lone wolf. Can't you see the pattern, Luke? You were exploited your entire life. By your siblings, your parents, the drug dealers that killed gramps, Doom.... Now you have been enslaved once more, can't you see? Your master is always there, you just can't spot it. Why is it so difficult to you? To us? All we need to be happy..... is a little bit of blood dripping from our blade as the enemies agonize after the bloodshed."The valid argument strikes Luke in the stomach tougher than any fist would have, he crawls, shivers, craves for help, but the veracity prevails. "Shut up!" The low screech is met by the same arrogant shriek.

"You savvy it is truth. Embrace your essence. Forget about everything, seize the hilt of your sword, end lives, do what you were crafted to. Embrace your purpose. There won't be a grand finale to our suffering. We died twice, a stoical figure of course, but was that what we..... you were meant to do? No! The playful Nature is never satisfied until we fulfill our destiny. The treacherous path will allure you, but never forget your essence. Never forget..."Luke's eyes water as he reluctantly stopples both ears. "It won't work. You don't wish me to vanish, otherwise I would already have. At your very core, you acknowledge the truth. Embrace it. It's high time you start to act like yourself. Accept your destiny and we will soon be together again, encompassed by emptiness. Just you and me. Forever. As it should have been since the beginning."It lowers its tone as a gentle breeze caresses Nobody's hair threads, taciturn eyes simply observing, always observing..... "I love you, Luke. You complete me. But if it's time that you need in order to comprehend. If it's years that you want to unveil the awful truth. Then take your time. Once they all die, ravaged by the force of Destiny, a force even you cannot halt, you will realize how correct I am and still will be. You will hate yourself. You will love me again. Take your time, I can wait...... Just never forget I warned, never forget..."As sudden as it commenced, it dissipated. Amid the gloomy walls of his lair, a nobody groaned. He never forgot, he would never forget...

TornAllegiance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to be a ghost in Luke's mind >_>

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

Nice little story that you wrote here.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Nobody_
BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>.> kills ghost/voice in head!

Awesome job as usual <3

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice work :-) I like how you have built a long saga around the Luke character. He's come a long way since the Spiderman days.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amaranth: Thanks, LL. Means a lot to hear this from you =)

As for Luke, well, I felt like connecting his insanity with his path would be a good idea. Good or not, I enjoyed writing this lol

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Nice read man! Maybe after the Dangerous Game RP we can clash.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke...you must go to the Dagobah system...

Great read :)

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dagobah...... I laughed so fcking hard. Dammit, Jack! xD Thanks.

@joeagentofhand1: Some freak goes around with my old suit doing heroics? We are facing off, it's destiny.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

All hail Emperor Doom, the guy that actually broods behind your back. Lol

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points