#51 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: (Question...does Vespa and such count as Martial Arts or should I leave those attacks out? lol )

#52 Posted by Arquitenens (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: You bet your ass you are! I wish I had push/pull power, or CrossGen wouldn't be gone and Sojourn would still be running! And I'd have more images of Arwyn.

To be fair, we all wish for Taskmaster to be more effective in use, but they job him to Deadpool too much.

#53 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: [ Yeah its a martial art, so its fair game :-)

#54 Edited by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Edited by Arquitenens (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: Even once is too much. Just makes it trouble when you want to have a (more) serious conversation about him.

#56 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23:

Mentally measuring up the distance between the two trying to attain who had the physical advantages, stepping off lightly with his right foot trying to not give away any signal of an impending attack he simply pressed forwards trying to gain instant control of the battles pace, shimmying to the side slowly circling the woman coming to a two arm distance away from her body, his eyes locked onto her vital pressure points and structural weaknesses.

Without warning, he set off with an impressive display of acrobatic finesse trying to perform three simple straight jabs to her masked face, his last jab would be with his right fist, moments prior to connection it would turn into a palm and attempt to wrap around her face and pull it inwards meeting his left palm hoping to strike, and smash her helmet with concrete shattering force.

#57 Posted by The_Puzzler (6212 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23:

Mentally measuring up the distance between the two trying to attain who had the physical advantages, stepping off lightly with his right foot trying to not give away any signal of an impending attack he simply pressed forwards trying to gain instant control of the battles pace, shimmying to the side slowly circling the woman coming a two arm distances away from her body, his eyes locked onto her vital pressure points and structural weaknesses.

Without warning, he set off with an impressive display of acrobatic finesse trying to perform three simple straight jabs to her masked face, his last jab would be with his right fist, moments prior to connection it would turn into a palm and attempt to wrap around her face and pull it inwards meeting his left palm hoping to strike, and smash her helmet with concrete shattering force.

Sooooo the hiatus can just sod off then? XD

#58 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: I'm going tomorrow. That was just preemptive, telling people beforehand. I can't tell you I'm gone...once I'm gone? Can I? haha

#59 Posted by The_Puzzler (6212 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: o_o Long story short I hope you have a good vaycay XD I know you'll be around but at least try and relax!

#60 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_puzzler: I'll try and not die >_< But when I'm back. I'll be on top form!

#61 Posted by The_Puzzler (6212 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: Man if you died XD I would think i'm an omen.

#62 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Edited by The_Puzzler (6212 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: Yaaaay! I always wanted a ghost friend! :D

#64 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23:

Mentally measuring up the distance between the two trying to attain who had the physical advantages, stepping off lightly with his right foot trying to not give away any signal of an impending attack he simply pressed forwards trying to gain instant control of the battles pace, shimmying to the side slowly circling the woman coming to a two arm distance away from her body, his eyes locked onto her vital pressure points and structural weaknesses.

Without warning, he set off with an impressive display of acrobatic finesse trying to perform three simple straight jabs to her masked face, his last jab would be with his right fist, moments prior to connection it would turn into a palm and attempt to wrap around her face and pull it inwards meeting his left palm hoping to strike, and smash her helmet with concrete shattering force.

The lightning quick jabs blurred toward Ivana. True to her word she did not activate her somatic mapping abilities, relying entirely on her physical skills and abilities. Such was his speed and skill that the first jab smashed into her mask, sending blood spraying from her nostrils as her nose fractured. Jerking her head to the side she barely slipped the second jab, and darted under the third, dancing around to the side and shaking her head to clear the cobwebs. Without her protective mask the blow would have fractured her skull.

True to her counter fighting style she did not attack.. merely circled, patent and calm, waiting, learning, and absorbing. Her moment would arrive.

#65 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23:

Cautiously awaiting a counterattack from behind which never came, he raised his guard hands up mirroring something like a Wing Chun stance, his right palm facing outwards his left nearer his chest ready to defend against any oncoming attacks as he swiveled around trying to face his opponent head on and disallow for the flow to be solely dictated by this Arcani Affiliate. He slowly backed away, making the distance between the two further and further before backing himself into a dead end, the corner of the courtyard meaning he now had no escape, and she only had one line of attack - straight. No dictating the battle, no coming in from funny angles, no surprise attacks. He gestured forwards, his eyes glowing crimson red.

#66 Posted by _Tails_ (927 posts) - - Show Bio

#67 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_:

Ivana reached up and removed her mask, airtight seals hissing as they released. Blood splattered on the cobblestones as she tugged the mask from her head. "One to zero." A smirk crossed her blood splattered lips. "You win Myrmidon." Waving a hand at the gate "I will give you safe passage from this place." she said.

#68 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23:

Myrmidon chuckled at this expression staying steadfast in his stance "You - give me safe passage?" He shook his head in near hysterical laughter before pushing off from his dead end defense realizing this woman was no fool, and would obviously never attack with such conditions "It's a shame...the strigidae have fallen so far from what they once were..." He opened up, pushing his arms to the side welcoming an attack "....Take your best shot".

#69 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_:

Ivana reached up and removed her mask, airtight seals hissing as they released. Blood splattered on the cobblestones as she tugged the mask from her head. "One to zero." A smirk crossed her blood splattered lips. "You win Myrmidon." Waving a hand at the gate "I will give you safe passage from this place." she said.

I don't understand this. Explainify!

#70 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@fukuro_zoku: Beats you up for being a strigidae in my presence.

#71 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4622 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_:

She arches a brow. Imperious stare falling upon the crimson mask of the massive man. "My best shot?" A laugh flies from her blood speckled lips, its mocking call echoing through the air of the alps. "Are you certain Myrmidon?"

#73 Edited by Fukuro_Zoku (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: Thinks you're too nice, works too slow.

[Explain!]

#74 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

@fukuro_zoku: [ At least let me explain my plans AFTER people react to them :-P ]

#75 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: He agreeably nodded to the question, his palms still outstretched subtly bending his fingers inwards almost forming a tiger palm ready to strike, yet waiting.

#76 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4622 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@fukuro_zoku: I'ma risk it sometime *Throws you through window*

#78 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear if she busts out the strigidae Zero alt out of nowhere and stomps me I'll cry xP

#79 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: You risk it, you'll die. Hits you with a truck.

#80 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_:

Ivana's helmet was still cradled in her ebony gloves. Blood dripped onto the golden goggles. She pivoted on a heel, turning her back.

The helmet fell from her grasp as she activated her micro-kinetic gloves. Her fingers bent into claws, clenching and driving forward their blood-bending properties attempting to connect with the blood around his brain and drive ten fingers of blood through the microscopic blood-brain barrier and into the soft tissues of his brain matter. Ivana's fists clenched, attempted to shred his mind as her command filled the courtyard. "KILL HIM."

The Orochi Clansmen leapt from all angles, charging the Myrmidon; the Myrmidon who had trapped himself in a corner.

#82 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: (Awesome move O_O)

Slowly retracting his arms raising both palm outwards grasping invisible blades calling the Blades of Division back to his grip having previously both been placed onto the ground at the start of this battle.

They were barely hovering off of the wet ground before he heard the ruthless command to kill coupled with the feeling of utter dismay breaching his mind, almost succumbing to an instant defeat realizing he was surrounded on all sides facing outwards, but one major flaw in her plan, he was not trapped.

He gripped his head in pain, feeling like the world was about to collapse, his vision started to blur as he momentarily went blind, feeling a sense of deprivation and mental suffocation as the world slowly subsided into darkness, noise and vision having both eluded the renegades senses. A few seconds longer, and he would be dead.

Utilizing his hardly ever before used Earth Yoso being theorized by Milo and Ishin that he could Metal bend due to being one of the best Earth manipulators on the planet. Without warning his physical body fell into the ground being absorbed by the very earth which he resided on. Unaware if her micro-kinetic gloves could work without seeing, or being able to sense an opponent due to him now being technically out of the traditional battle arena.

Simultaneously his transit underground was followed by his dual daggers of death flying forwards at astonishingly fast speeds hoping to go through the dishonorable Arcani trying to attack her from the front as she had previously turned away from him.

Using the earth as his eyes, he sensed the vibrations within the Nest as he reemerged from the ground coming up tall behind of the Arcani, attempting to perform a single, yet deadly pointed palm strike to her back targeting a spinal pressure point causing instant overall paralysis or at least, a loss of motor control in her upper limbs, combined with the possible bladed strike he hoped it would be deadly.

#83 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: [ Nice! Sadly I won't be able to reply until tomorrow, which may be too late. If you want I'll let you have the KO today so it can be finished? ]

#84 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: ( Fine by me, was fun! You were ruthless with your last attack!)

#85 Edited by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: [ Alrighties, we'll say it K.O.ed her ;-) And thanks it was a lot of fun. ]

#86 Posted by Arquitenens (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww, but I want to know what happens after! Does he run!? Get caught by ninjas!? Pyrogram's vanishing! No closure!

#87 Edited by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: ( And then I was stomped out by all of those people on your side. I nearly died, had to flee and left hence me going inactive (OOC) but IC in hiding? To be fair! lol )

#88 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww, but I want to know what happens after! Does he run!? Get caught by ninjas!? Pyrogram's vanishing! No closure!

I see what you did there.

#89 Posted by Arquitenens (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh! Question answered. Maybe.

#90 Edited by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: [ Sure that's fine. Gives us fuel for our feud should you still be interested in that character when you return. ]

#91 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: ( This character is the funnest I've had in a long long time, Don't think I'll drop the idea once I'm back - It's only just begun :P)

#92 Posted by Arquitenens (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll remember this being said, just in case.

#93 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by Arquitenens (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: I'll hold you to it, or add another one to the list. And laugh at you about it.

#95 Posted by Myrmidon_ (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by Strigidae_23 (2613 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Edited by Eagle_of_the_East (867 posts) - - Show Bio

Then

"Interesting." Asteria perused the file. One 'Spectrion'. "Enhanced physical abilities, precognition.." The Kratesis Combo, as it was known within the Arcani. It was not a common set of abilities, but it was not uncommon either. None the less it was always interesting to the more martially inclined. "Send for him. I will train him myself."

Now

Ball lightning appeared in the midst of the court yard, hovering in place, crackling and sparking in the evening sun. It swelled, budged and expanded before it, and reality, opened like a flower blooming. Asteria stepped out of the astral plan, her eyes glowing and tiara sparking with psychic energy as she rent a hole in the weak points between the universes.

Then she stood upon the cobblestones and waited.

#98 Edited by Spectrion (582 posts) - - Show Bio

@eagle_of_the_east:

"What is it with people and their clandestine hideouts?" Jason said, panting heavily as he navigated the monumental rock formations. Upon Ascension he rolled over the final ledge and laid upon his back, exhausted from days of continuous climbing. After a small moment of recuperation the hero retrieved his breath and wiped the dust off of his flamboyant star spangled, red, white and blue suit. Long arduous steps lead him up the cobblestone path and with each step the electrifying scenery adopted that of the visions that plagued him for many nights leading to this eventful meeting. Peeling back the mask that covered the majority of his face it lackadaisically rested atop the shield strapped to the American Avengers back. Meeting the woman's eyes he felt the compulsion to bow respectfully, and then did so, remaining in the arched position before raising his head to a peek another glance at her statuesque figure and lightning like glow.

#99 Edited by Eagle_of_the_East (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion:

Although Asteria had been skeptical at first extensive genetic testing had indicated Spectrion was a mutant. His patriotic allegiance was suspicious, but Asteria had outlived Greece, Rome, Carthage, Byzantium, the Holy Roman Empire, and dozens of other empires. America would fall in time; but the mutant cause was eternal.

The radiance faded from her eyes and equipment as the portal closed. The martial powerhouse ignored the bow; the traditions of long dead cultures were irreverent to her and she saw no point in feigning respect when there was none. Should Jason earn a sign of respect he would get one then and not a moment before.

"Have you any prior training? Or a preferred combat style?"

#100 Posted by Spectrion (582 posts) - - Show Bio

@eagle_of_the_east:

The woman looked upon him with a judging eye, one that teacher places on his student just before further inquiry. Rising to his full stature the hero responded to the question. "Yes, you're are looking at America's finest specimen." he said boastfully, grinning widely.