#1 Edited by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
Next 629

Hidden deep within the Alps lies a long forgotten canyon. Only a few ancient scrolls and mystical tablets tell of its location. Surrounded on all sides by the titanic peaks of vast mountains it has remained isolated for century after century. Massive storms drive away aircraft and protect against satellite imagery. Its lethal inhabitants stave off most unwanted visitors.

The site is known to the Arcani as the legendary Nest 629. Home to several of the most radical Strigidae, occasional resting place to Asteria and her ilk, and weak point in the fabric of the universe; entry into the Astral plane is much easier here.

Courtyard

Here the Orochi clan takes up residence, due to their ancient alliance with the Arcani they act as caretakers and guards. 629 offers them a refuge against their enemies and a safe place to lay their heads. In exchange they protect the neigh priceless location from outsiders.

Orochi Clan

Dozens of Orochi shinobi live and train her; the harsh environment of the Alps provides the perfect surroundings in which to forge hardened warriors while the isolation allows them to train their deadly techniques in peace.

Dojo

Hidden techniques are passed from grandmaster to master, from master to disciple in these silent halls. Asteria herself trains here, instructing her handpicked pupil's inside these halls and hurling great bolts of lightning with her lightning bending Yoso style.

Preternatural Strigidae clash for rank, during these contests all outsiders are forbidden under pain of death to protect secret techniques from prying eyes; though great study is dedicated to the pattern of bloody footprints after the fact. It is said two of the Orochi's secret strikes were discovered by this method.

Rules:
Its not as strict as Gothic but I'd prefer to avoid Superman tier powerhouses.
If you come here to battle that's fine, but remember to sell or I will be forced to ask you to leave.

#2 Edited by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

I was about to come and destroy your base, but then I caught wind of The Asteria Plane.

No way I'm going near that.

#3 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Ahahahaaha, I can't stop laughing. Best typo ever.

#4 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

*Nukes it*

#5 Edited by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O damnnnnnn

#7 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

Be in the Strigidae nest like...

#12 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio
Screw it. Never mind, I can't contend with that. Surrender!

#16 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Yuri_Omega (107 posts) - - Show Bio

I was about to come and destroy your base, but then I caught wind of The Asteria Plane.

No way I'm going near that.

But does she ram it into ships?

#18 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice :)

#20 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

I aint sellin, I aint leavin, I'm straight killin and aint nottin hinderin dat. WHAT!

(Kratesis Mode)

#22 Edited by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

I aint sellin, I aint leavin, I'm straight killin and aint nottin hinderin dat. WHAT!

(Kratesis Mode)

Until an arrow hits your knee ;)

#24 Edited by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Inner_Demon (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio

I had to hiatus with this awesomeness being created -___- Dammit. I know!...You only created it now knowing I was gone as know'know I wont be able to destroy it! Hehe, amazing job, short and sweet location.

#30 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: I have the perfect combat but as a moderator I probably shouldnt :p

#32 Edited by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

@the_last_arashikage said:

@cara_hunter: I have the perfect combat but as a moderator I probably shouldnt :p

go to the time out corner

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON BUT I'M EXCITED!

#34 Posted by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I like the Japanese flow making a comeback.

#35 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

So....Some day, I'd like to give it another shot, this "destroy" business. V_V

#37 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: You should join us. I feel you'd make a great ninja assassin.

#38 Posted by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Inner_Demon (1869 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: You're more than qualified to destroy...things.

@strigidae_23: (Okay...I'll stick to H2H - Count this as my leaving beat-up gift :P)

The recent acquisition of an Arcani Intelligence Computer led to the fortunate discovery of this mystical, long forgotten combat orientated Dojo.

Being home to the most iconic and radical Strigidae it is only custom Myrmidon would soon visit, indeed, Myrmidon was soon going into hiding yet he found pleasure in combating such martial art marvels of the Arcani and decided a quick trip and attack upon the Nest would be a fun and challenging experience. He may even kill one or two. Finding the location was not that hard due to having information previously, the journey towards of this mountainous location however was hazardous but one who can survive the trip to Reisho can survive a trip to this Nest, clad in his usual attire iconic to the Myrmidon he simply strolled into the courtyard, undoubtedly he'd be recognized as a threat immediately.

#41 Edited by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_:

"Myrmidon."

Ivana stood in the center of the courtyard. Rainwater pooled under her feet and trickled through the grooves in the cobblestones. Golden trim glittered against the ebony of her armor. A helmet lay in her hands, strong fingers cradling the priceless artifact.

Scouts had warned her of his approach. The Orochi were prepared, red clan shinobi dotting the rooftops like drops of blood against the sapphire sky.

The 23rd stared at the red mask of their ancient enemy for a long time. Then she spoke.

"Are you so weary of life that you would come to this place?"

#42 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: I've got the money. I'm rich.

Also, that pic looks like someone slapped her really hard. Or burned her face with his/her hand.

#44 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Its face paint or something. Not sure, I'm not really wild about Echo just the Ronin look.

#45 Posted by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: As a character or look? Because she looks badass. I just don't know the character.

#46 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23:

His face turning as he swept the area his studious eyes slowly locking onto the figures surrounding his position, creating a silhouette of red to contrast the sky. His gaze than averted back towards of Ivana.

His hands slowly retracting backwards, pulling out his Blades of Division before placing them onto the ground with a respectful bow, not coming up just yet as he peered towards of the wet ground his back bent, the rain drops pelting his back rhythmically massaging it "strigidae - I challenge you" He looked up back his arms taking up a simple boxing stance, his right foot first "Me Vs You - No weapons, no abilities, pure martial arts" He awaited a response.

#47 Edited by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: Either or. Maya got killed by Electra and anyone who dies to a jobber loses like ten billion cool points. Plus she has the same power as Taskmaster. Grrr. F you marvel.

Look wise, I don't know, this sounds bad but I prefer Caucasian looks for my characters.

#48 Posted by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23: GASP! You r-....I'm kidding. There'll be enough of that.

They killed her already? Elektra's a jobber? Huh.

#49 Edited by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: :-P I'll probably have to delete that lol. But if I had any photoshop skills she would have a different out of costume look.

Yeah, she actually died twice. Once to Elektra, then again to someone else. And yeah, Elektra exists to job for Daredevil and his villains. I swear she's one of the least effective martial artists in Marvel; back in the Dane Battle Challenges she use to get priced at like one to three points and even then no one would take her.

#50 Posted by Strigidae_23 (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

@strigidae_23:

His face turning as he swept the area his studious eyes slowly locking onto the figures surrounding his position, creating a silhouette of red to contrast the sky. His gaze than averted back towards of Ivana.

His hands slowly retracting backwards, pulling out his Blades of Division before placing them onto the ground with a respectful bow, not coming up just yet as he peered towards of the wet ground his back bent, the rain drops pelting his back rhythmically massaging it "strigidae - I challenge you" He looked up back his arms taking up a simple boxing stance, his right foot first "Me Vs You - No weapons, no abilities, pure martial arts" He awaited a response.

Ivana's eyes fell upon him, impassive. Her voice filled the courtyard, "I accept." She removed her blade, her bow and her utility belt, placing them upon the ground behind her. Her helmet slipped back over her face and sealed around her neck. Raw information scrolled down the display as she stepped forward, slipping into an ancient Arcani stance.