Nest 595 [CVnU Location]

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By AmazingAngel

@anthony_stark: @amaranth_strix: (Man a lot went down while I was logged into Dex.)

Stark had teleported into the right spot, Angel was in the wrong place, his communications had been shut off by the EMP they both knew this, what Stark underestimated was Angel's inability to find someone in a ship built like a maze. He heard the massive Explosion and followed the direction, he knew he was near now.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: @anthony_stark:

It did not take long for Amaranth's mutant senses to detect the rapidly escalating temperatures emanating from the metal structures of the ship. He frowned. Was Stark melting the roof off? Perhaps they were under fire from the Enforcers team? Perhaps it was the actions of one of his team members? It was impossible for him to know with the ships rudimentary security systems deactivated.

Flipping back into intangibility he begin moving toward Stark's position. The closer he got.. the hotter it was. At last he was standing within ten yards of Stark. And there.. he could almost SEE the outline of the suit through the metal.

Sweet dripped from his forehead. He sheathed Armand and drew a pistol. Removed the bullets of hardened and charged air. Replaced them with phasing titanium flechettes.

Unlike regular bullets they would phase into intangibility after exiting the barrel. Phase right through any barrier, force field, or magical construct.. until they reached the flesh of their target. Then they would snap back to reality- split into dozens of titanium flechettes and shred their victim from the inside out.

His feet established a link with the ground under him. The dense metal was perfect for him to map the area; including the location of the technologically masterful Stark. Then he hardened the air over his ears and eyes to protect his hearing from the deafening boom of the shot and to shield his eyes from the brilliant plasma flash of the propellant.

He took aim at Stark's chest, aiming right below where he guessed the reactor would be, and pulled the trigger. The boom shattered every piece of glass in a hundred yards. Ripped a nearby door from its hinges and sent it bouncing down the hallway. The plume of plasma that extended from the barrel seared a eight by eight circle of semi-melted metal on the far wall.

The titanium flechette itself exploded forth from the barrel of the pistol at double the velocity of his standard round; due to the denser construction of the charged osmium propellant. Ten times the speed of sound, yet there was no sonic boom. There was no mach cone, and the projectile never impacted with the wall. Instead it phased into intangibility, passing through the air and wall without a trace, aiming to phase through Stark's armor, become tangible inside his body and destroy his torso with the sonic boom of a mach ten projectile inside the 70% water human body.. and the dozens of razor sharp flechettes bouncing around inside his hardsuit.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: ( I just got so lucky one of my members of the Enforcers allowed me to use their tech, otherwise that post may have legit killed me )

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: [ Ohhh, the Source Particles huh? I figured you'd be sharing that stuff at some point! ]

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By AmazingAngel

@anthony_stark: Alright try not to get get too far ahead of me again, I walk in and see all these posts and I'm like WHOA, I got catching up to do, :P

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@amaranth_strix:

(We should try to establish the connection between our characters soon. Most likely Monday if possible. Right now I can't because I have stuff to do)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got a little confused right now.

@amaranth_strix: And where is your backup!?

Try not to die. ^_^

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: [ No clue, they're all offline right now I guess. But I'm doing well so far so I can't complain. ]

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Amaranth

@_strigidae_: [ Indeedy. Source particles developed by Formicidae yank stuff that Amaranth turns intangible back into tangibility. ]

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very tempted to help ma bro out XD

No Caption Provided

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@amaranth_strix: I don't know what that is. Google says nothing. He make those up himself?

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: ( Adapted Pym particles )

@_creed_: ( This is before we interacted, sorta happening in the past lol )

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Amaranth

@_strigidae_: [ I think they are his take on the Pym particles. ]

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By _Creed_
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: C'mon Clarice is a sweet gal. She'll spruce up the place.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Myrmidon_

@amaranth_strix: [ If you kill my IC brother I will bring vengeance upon thee ]

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: [ Amaranth likes his bachelor lifestyle :-P ]

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Amaranth
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Amaranth

@closure: [ No kids! Poor things would be hunted for LIFE lol! ]

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: tsk..It is a shame as if we are both Anti-Reg we cannot fight properly, but I am sure in the future we will be having many duels. I will post later, I am not in the Stark war mood now lol

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Amaranth

@anthony_stark: [ No worries. I'm too tired to really write well anyway. ]

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: Shortly after his fruitful encounter with his recently resurrected brother, Quintus, Don Andres once again seeks out respected mentor, Amaranth. Inherently incapable of cladding himself in visually displeasing attire, the intellectual aristocrat sets foot inside the ancient warrior's unconventional headquarters, a tieless, form-fitting light grey Armani suit and designer, black inner dress shirt perfectly hugging his flawlessly chiseled frame. "Senor Amaranth?", he calls out with intrinsic politeness, calmly slipping his hands into his pockets, indulging himself in brief observation of the unorthodox location while he waits.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

Amaranth lifts his left arm in greetings; his right is in a sling after taking a sever battering in several battles. "Andres. Good to see you."He waves Andres up to the flight tower of the aircraft carrier- where Amaranth was working on repairing the radios and radar systems.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@amaranth_strix: Are we gonna need a new base after this? Since they'll know where to find us?

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: [ Quite possibly. We might end up moving the base. ]

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: Taking notice of his ally's injured arm, Andres chuckles softly, not out of disrespect for Amaranth's condition, but as a form of humorous acknowledgement of the veteran's tendency to battle even in severely disadvantaged positions. "You could have called", he jested, "I have news my friend. Big news".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

He wipes his good hand free of grease and winks. "It was nothing."Tossing the dirty rag over with his collection of worn and improvised tools. "Oh? If its worth the trip to the Sahara it must be."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: "That sling says otherwise senor", underlying concern laced his usually charming tone. "But I will take your word for it. After all, at over many thousands of years old, you must know what you're talking of, no?", smirking as he issued a polite taunt. "You know my brother, Quintus Knightfall?".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

He chuckles and pulls up a rusted metal chair to sit it. Waving at a few scattered chairs laying around the base; for Andres should he desire to sit. A half melted energy bar becomes a snack as he talks, for his mutant healing factor will not function without enough calories to fuel the healing process.

"Indeed. Quintus and I have crossed paths before."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Bogeyman

@amaranth_strix: "Its rude to not offer an energy bar to a guest", a brief chuckle escaping him as he agrees to sit, "I kid of course my friend". Elaborating on the mention of Quintus, he resumes, "Good, good. I spoke with him recently. He wants to join the anti-registration effort. I discussed tactics with him. You can count him as an ally. Speaking of tactics, our enemy is much larger than us. Their military forces are superior and they have more resources. Quintus and I agreed on guerrilla tactics. We raid their military compounds for technology and whatnot, use our mobility as a smaller unit to our advantage. But tis not something that we can win only through physical confrontation", he paused, "We must use propaganda".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

He laughs as he finishes off the bar. "I will make it up to you with extremely stale coffee." Waving toward a half full pot of coffee on the workbench.

"Mmm. I agree. I think our greatest weapon is going to be documenting the deception of our foes, and making the situation in Venezuela known. Anything we can do to drain the President of his political capitol."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Bogeyman

@amaranth_strix: "You are forgiven", a smile of amusement as he jokingly accepted the veteran's compensation. "Yes, tis of the utmost importance that we do this. But to collect information on a unit so protective of their image will not be easy. But I have something that may be of aid". Lightly tapping his right forearm with his left index finger, the intricately-organized M.D.D.S. network of his internal zepto-technology and implanted zepto-supercomputers projecting a vertical blue, fluorescent holographic display with recorded video footage of his involvement in the Venezuela conflict with methodically cataloged data residing in an organized computerized column beside the playing video. "I have footage from my time in the conflict there. It is not much, but perhaps there are details in here that the government chose not to reveal to the public".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

A pale eyebrow arches upward. "Impressive find my friend. Wiki-leaks and YouTube will be busy whenever you choose to release that footage." Stroking his goatee. "We should try and find footage of the conditions in the country now. I've been told they are not good."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: "Clever suggestion Senor Amaranth. And gracias", flashing a polite smile of gratitude. "That I can do quite easily. Anything I see with my eyes is transmitted to the technological components in my body. They are capable of converting the electro-chemical impulses in the neurons into video format. I will upload the videos in stages. I will begin with videos showcasing the true occurrences of the war, then the aftermath".

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

"That will be a powerful weapon in the times ahead. Our enemies draw their power from the people; people who they deceive. If we can break their deceptions we will shatter the source of their power."