Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@shadowswordmaster:

I sort of set it up to where everyone had their chance at landing the finishing blow. That way, Rama Khan would form back together and sort of just evaporates, leaving behind the Soul Gem.

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

Didn't see which thread you posted this in :X

But yeah, this meeting is done.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@emperor_von_doom: It's okay man we all have our moments and that is nice if you doing that in your Rp.

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

Everyone should have their own spotlight sometimes :)

This way, SWORD and Neo Carthage are put on the map as the organizations that put down an Apocalyptic threat and saved the world.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By Warboss
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warboss: Well now things are going to be really interesting now.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Brutus_Brick

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus was excited for his next mission.

There were no drones this time. They couldn't really help Brutus and were just extra tech to be damaged in the battles.

The airship was smooth, it wasn't shaky at all. A.I. pilots were good.

Brutus waited patiently for his ship to land. When it did, he heard gunfire. The thugs worked for the same guy who sent the man to Neo-Carthage.

Brutus stepped out, and the airship flew away. He let the bullets bounce off of him, and clicked on his device. "Mister Wolo, the bad men are hiding the boss man. But no worry, Brutus will find."

Brutus became annoyed with a bullet nicked his comm, cracking it. He put the device back into his pocket, and pulled out his cleaver. He threw it with surprising accuracy into the shooter's head, and leaped skillfully into two others, crushing their chests beneath his giant feet. He grabbed the cleaver, and threw it into another head, before grabbing it back from the still standing corpse, and with a quick spin, decapitated another.

He stomped towards the other assailants, the bullets hitting his face becoming quite annoying. He smashed the cleaver into a head, cutting it clean in two, and picked up the other by the head before tossing him into a wall, sending him through.

The man was killed upon impact, but an entire new group of men waited inside of the building. Brutus threw his cleaver.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

Ptolemy had sent Brutus there for a good reason and hope that Brutus would get the job done in time.The group of men that waited right outside of the building were not Ptolemy's men at all but someone that wished that Ptolemy Industries would crumble in the dust .These men were hired guns that were trained by some special forces one time and now sold there souls to greed waited out side of the building .When the leader of the team was about to tell his men there orders a cleaver came right out of the window and right at the guys head killing him in a instance .

The rest of the mercs were stunned for a second before deciding there own fate which was going in there with there MP5's that also had a clip of armored piercing rounds and kill who ever was in there.They bust open the door and the first two guys moved a couple feet away and open fire while the other five moved to the right to get to cover hoping to flank the person who threw the clever.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus saw the men's attempt at strategy against him and simply leaped into the roof of the warehouse. He grabbed his clever as the other men ran in fear. They yelled for their comrades to come and save them, but there was no answer.

"Gas 'em!" Was the only response, and was followed by multiple canisters of lethal gas being launched into the warehouse. Brutus couldn't see very well through all the smoke, but otherwise the has didn't affect him. He stomped past multiple choking and bleeding bodies. The men outside were frightened when he walked out and staggered back, attempting to shoot.

Brutus simple grabbed the men one by one, and threw them back into the building.

There were still quite a few men around him. But out of nowhere, a paper airplane glided gently into the base of someone's brainstem. They fell dead, and everyone looked to the source.

"Nighty-night." He said, leaping down and throwing a handful of change at the same time. Not a single coin missed, all entering their eye sockets and resting in their brains.

Brutus didn't know what to think of this, until the man pulled out a revolver and aimed it at Brutus. "I'm Trickshot. And you're coming with me." The man must've known what e was doing, as a perfect shot to a pressure point paralyzed Brutus's arm. Then his next.

Soon, all of Brutus's limbs were paralyzed.

Trickshot tied his arms as legs to a strategically placed lever and pulley system and lifted the giant.

He lowered the man into the trailer of a semi, open from the top. He took some extra caution to bolt braided steel cable over the man, to prevent him from sliding about.

Trickshot began to drive. Brutus wanted to roar but his mouth was gagged, and out of reach of his teeth. Where they were ping would only be revealed when they were gone and this bag was off of his head.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick (Well that was interesting to read.)

When Ptolemy was checking out the the situation with Brutus he got nothing but static which wasn't a good sign at all.He went on the communicator to contact the drop ship bay to get a team rolling to find Brutus and fast. Ptolemy sat back down from standing up so long.He had track Brutus by using his cloths to track him.The suit was made to track him when on missions and on guard duty but this was the first of a ten that he was making.

The trailer stop when reaching a warehouse next to the docks where there were a couple of black suvs were park outside of the warehouse where the group that was responsible for the Ptolemy break in.A couple of men in flak jackets came out of the warehouse with ak-47s aimed right on the trailer ."Is the person in there trap within the trailer Trickshot ?"said a man wearing a a black suit with a scar across his face.The a second wave on armed people came out of the warehouse to move in the trailer hoping to find out who was in there and to get it out of there and to the warehouse for interrogation

. The man in the black suit had no real name but the code name of Suit Steve a name that he didn't why he had the name in the first place.He was going to interrogate Brutus for information when he heard something in the air a sound of an engine of sorts.Then a rocket hit one of the black suvs and the armed men started to freak out with the sudden attack and coming out of the clouds was a Ptolemy dropship with a full team of drones to rescue .Each of them jumped out of the drop ship and open fire at the armed men.Suit Steve saw this an started into the warehouse to get out of the firefight.

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick: @shadowswordmaster: "Ugh, damnit!"

Trickshot gracefully dodged shrapnel, catching a piece and sending it flying into the throat if a Ptomely soldier. He took out a sword and blocked bullets, rushing towards the battle. He hacked and slashed through men, before sending his sword flying into the airship's engine, causing it to fall to the ground in an explosion of hellfire and fragmentation.

He ran to the warehouse to protect his contractor, throwing a knife infront of an oncoming bullet. His contractor was in the ground, astonished, while Trickshot dispatched the rest of the soldiers in sight. There were still a few stragglers outside, and another airship was on the way.

"Give me the briefcase! I bright you the brute, now you pay me!" Trickshot held a knife to the man's throat.

"I won't give you sh*t until I'm safe!"

Trickshot cut the man's throat and tossed the knife into the pilot of an oncoming airship. He smiled at his own talent and his briefcase of cash, until he looked back at the trailer.

"Oh, sh*t...."

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: @trickshot:

Brutus smashed out of the trailer, healed at last. He tore the gag out of his mouth and let out an angry roar, before picking up the trailer and throwing it at Trickshot.

Trickshot dodged out of the way, but the explosion knocked him against the warehouse. Brutus stoned over to him, but found a knife in his throat.

Trickshot had a knack for finding chinks in Brutus's invulnerability. Brutus pulled out the knife and stabbed it into the wall behind Trickshot.

Trickshot moved, and was soon on Brutus's back. Brutus tore his arm from the building and attempted to hit Trickshot, but the assassin rested on his back, out of reach of the giant. Trickshot leaped ontop of the warehouse, and dropped a fire-bomb at Brutus's feet.

The flaming beast started demolishing the warehouse from the ground up, before a harpoon was shot through his knee. Brutus kneeled, waiting for his wound to heal, but Trickhot was quick with the rope an had it tied around Brutus's wounded leg before he could hit him.

Trickshot climbed up to the crane, and lifted Brutus into the air by his leg. Brutus, too large to reach the rope, dangles there, helpless and enraged. Trickshot moved the crane over the water as far as he could, and lowered him into the water, unknowing that he doesn't need to breath.

Trickshot hijacked a surviving SUV and drove away with his cash. Brutus, buoyant due to his undeath, floated up and tore the rope. He couldn't swim, so instead walked along the seafloor to the dock, and climbed up.

The assassin was long gone, but little did he know there was a tracker on the SUV, and Ptomely's men were on his trail. Brutus waited for another airship to pick him up and take him to his original objective, not about to fail his original mission.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

When the first drop ship was lunched out of the hangar to get to Brutus a second one was lunched about two minutes behind the first one.The second one had usual drone team but with one more person in it.Homer Markus joined the second ship becuase Ptolemy needed a no robotic eye on the field that wasn't a pilot .

When the second dropship got to Brutus it started to slowly hover down to get the grey man."Need a lift big guy ?"Homer said in a showboat manner , while standing in the drop ship while wearing his so called water suit.

"We are going to cut off the SUV while the other dropship is chasing the SUV, now get on big man."Homer motion Brutus to get on dropship while four drones off to clean up the mess."There a third coming to clean up this mess in about three minutes so let's some fun shall we."He said with a upbeat smile.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Brutus_Brick

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus stepped aboard the ship, and was lifted off. He smiled at Markus's attitude. Brutus felt good despite the past events.

The airship took him back to the warehouse where he first encountered Trickshot, and broke down the door of the main building.

The terrified man pulled out a gun, and shot twice at Brutus. He then realized it had no effect.

The man looked frantic. "I'll tell you nothing!" He said, putting the gun to his head and splattering his brain across the terminals.

Markus followed Brutus in, and found the mess. "Ugh, let's get this cleaned up." He said, reaching for the body. When he move it, a business card fell out of the man's pocket.

"AP Industries, eh?" Markus said, observing the card. "Brutus, bring this to Wolo. See what he has to say about it." Markus handed it to him, and patted him on the back.

Brutus got back into the airship and flew off, lading at Ptomely's HQ. Good to be back.

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Trickshot saw the airship before he heard it.

"Damnit!" He said, gunning the engine. He was on a dirt trail in the middle of nowhere. He swerved to a stop, and got out of the SUV.

He stood ontop if it and held up his hands as if to surrender. The airship landed, and and troops surrounded him. Trickshot lifted his hung head to reveal a sick smile. He leaped off of the vehicle, and in one quick motion, snapped a soldier's neck and used his gun to kill the others in the surrounding area.

He ran towards the airship skillfully placing bullets in the unprotected throats of foot soldiers. After it was clear, he laid the briefcase on the seat next to him, and pulled the dead pilot out of his seat.

"Now, where's the damn manual.... Ah, here it is. Where's the flux capacitor? Heheh." He picked up the comm on the airship. "Ay, Trickshot here. I've killed every man you've thrown my way, and you can stop now or keep em comin'. Your choice, buddy. But if I have to waste one more bullet on your so-called soldiers, I'm coming for you next Wolodyjowski."

He set the comm down and the airship took off. He shakily flew it to an enemy's headquarters, as a decoy for the men who would come searching for it. Two birds, one stone. He stealthy stole another vehicle and made his way to an undisclosed location.

There, he waited.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My lyrics runnin' all you cowards outta hip hop!

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trickshot: @brutus_brick:

Ptolermy heard the crazed call from Trickshot this would be problem but not his only problem that he was going to have.He knew that this was going to be start of conflict that he hoped wouldn't drain his company on but instead he hope to get this over and done with but no plan is that perfect for him.He had many projects in the works both for himself and for SWORD but nothing is for certain yet with his own yet.He started to walk to the dropship bay to meet the incoming team from the mission that in Ptolemy was strange because it wasn't a total failure but it wasn't a total win for either side or he hope so.

When seeing the dropship ramp drop on to the metal ground and seeing the drones super humans coming out of drop ship he had something to say"What the heck happen out there one second I heard the Brutus was capture so I send in the calvary and the next then is I heard some mad man saying that he was going to get me."At this point he was hoping to hear something good out of all of this but he knows that something or someone is out to get him and not in a good way.

"So what did you learn from this mission anything that I need to know that would get me a clue on who or what is after my company and myself gentlemen."Ptolemy said in a more intense voice clearly hiding some rage inside or him or what seems to be rage .Ptolemy knew that these people wouldn't fail him but there is always a first time for something.Ptolemy tapped the metal ground his his black leather shoe because he was still wearing his suit and tie.

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: (I'll post in the morning. It's 1:00 A.M. Over here and I gotta get some sleep)

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: XD this really wasn't what I had in mind when I named my character :P

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trickshot: This is great! I have plans for you, just because of that.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Brutus_Brick

@antonia: Oh, interesting. Btw, I'm the same person as Trickshot. And Crimson. And Medusa. And Geth. And David Saint Clair.

Point is, you may have seen me around XD

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

The door swung open to reveal a hulking figure. He reached up to his comm device, and pressed the button. "Mr. Ptolemy... I'm back."

Ptolemy_Wolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

He was working on something important that need his attention, but the paper work itself was kinda boring but he need to do it.Then came a voice that he hasn't heard in a while."Brutus, it's good to hear from you.What are you up to nowadays? He asked in a happy manner.His day just got a lot better now.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Brutus_Brick

@ptolemy_wolo: "I.... I'm good." Brutus looked at his feet. "The last you heard from me, I just left.... Well, I went to the desert and built a shack. I lived in exile, and I collected books. I... I'm better now. Smarter. I hope my disappearance didn't cost you too much. I'd like to continue with my job is it's not too much trouble."

Brutus took his finger off the comm device and approached the clearly surprised woman at the desk. "I'd like to arrange a meeting?"

Ptolemy_Wolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

"Then come right up then Brutus, Nothing has change much here, It was just business as usually." In the sad reality that was Neo Carthage, nothing has change much, but he had been busy with making weapons but not a lot of people from the outside world didn't even notice what he was doing, maybe for the best he thought while getting ready for the meeting by getting some to bring drinks and a big enough chair for, the now smart Brutus, which is going to be a adventure for sure.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ptolemy_wolo: Brutus opened the door and ducked under the frame, surprised by the massive chair placed in front of Mr. Ptolemy's desk. He gave a small wave and a smile before sitting down and getting comfortable. "Would you like a drink?" Brutus was pleasantly surprised, and responded to his boss' offer. "I'll take a Coke. I've given up drinking."

While they waited for their respected beverages, Brutus started conversation. "So, how you doin'? I've been living in a makeshift shack in the desert, so I'm not in any position to judge." Brutus chuckled a little, before leaning back in his chair a bit. "It's good to be back."

Ptolemy_Wolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Ptolemy_Wolo

@brutus_brick:

He laid back in his black leather chair that was comfortable."I have not been doing much, but just staying out of the spotlight for now." He spoke in a more friendly manner, but at the same time he was not sure of that the world anymore but now he did have a plan now."Say, Brutus what do you think of running my company." The Polish Weapons Maker said in inquisitive manner. Before today he had a plan to sell the company or at least give it to someone that knows there stuff about owning and making sure that the company was in one piece.And maybe, just maybe, Brutus could be the one to do it.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ptolemy_wolo: Brutus was utterly baffled. "I- I don't... Really? Me?" Brutus leaned forward and sipped his Coke. "I'm not sure if... I mean, I've never run a business before, and.... Me? Wow... I guess I'm just kinda shocked!"

Brutus looked around the office, stopping at the window. Outside, he saw everything that could be his if he just said yes. But he wasn't certain if he could handle it. He was smarter, but not much more than an average man. He'd never run a company, and he was sure there were other people on the payroll who were more qualified.

"I... I think I'll do it."

Ptolemy_Wolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Ptolemy_Wolo

@brutus_brick:

He watch Brutus very cheerful now. His eyes were on him like a hawk watching his target, but not as violent. When Brutus said he will do it, Wolo's left eyebrow shot up in surprise, but also the answer itself seemed to be unsure, but then again Brutus did run a business. He stood up and button up his jacket and cough a bit."So...Brutus you really want do this, I mean it's a big deal for sure?" He had to be sure about the answer, just in case. He stopped for a moment and smiled about something."If you are serious then there has to be a lot of paper work involved and this office might need a make over."

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ptolemy_wolo: "I think I want to do this. It'll be hard, but I think I can manage. This isn't to say I just want it right now, of course, whenever you feel like being done with it I guess. I just... This is exciting." Brutus reached for his Coke to take another sip, but found it empty. He's been taking big gulps without realizing. "I think I can do it. You've got some good staff, and they do most of the work around here anyway, amarite?" Brutus chuckled a bit and tilted his empty glass in Mr. Ptolemy's direction playfully, before setting it down.

"Another thing I wanted to bring while I was here, though, is a kinetic energy storage device. You could put it in a hammer, so it can make normally human strength blows seen superhuman." (See Hammertime in my bio)

Ptolemy_Wolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick: (Sorry for the long wait.I had to eat dinner.)

He crossed his arms and thought about this hammer like device that Brutus spoke of."I can work on it, just give me what I need to do and I can make anything into a weapon." He said while nodding his head.

He he walk to his hi tech desk and open one of the compartment, with a press of a button and out of the compartment was a set of papers that would be the legal documents for the sign over of power. Placing them neatly on his desk where some light shined right under it from the desk itself."Well, Brutus."Ptolemy spoke in a plain manner while getting his black felt pen out of it's holding and place it with it's cap on on the paper."You first."

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ptolemy_wolo: I'll get a post up later tonight. I got some stuff to do irl. And dat suspense.... Mmm.....

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick: No problem man. I can wait, real life is important.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: And by later tonight I guess I meant sometime this morning. Expect something in less than an hour.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ptolemy_wolo: Brutus grabbed the pen, carefully holding it between two of his fingers. He put it to the paper, and hesitated. After a few moments, he wrote his name, Brutus, on the paper. "I don't know what to put as a last name, I lost that a while ago.... Maybe I should make my own?" Brutus looked to his boss, laying the pen sideways on the table. He leaned back, and looked up at the ceiling. "....Peterson. Brutus Peterson." He picked the pen up again and finished his name, before handing the pen to his boss. "I guess you go now, Mr. Ptolemy."

Ptolemy_Wolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

"Well, I do have to sign a piece of paper as well, so that this is all legal." He reveled to Brutus. Walking to the desk and pick up the well crafted pen and placed the top paper that had Brutus's signature on it and place it to the right side of the stacks of paper. He uncapped the pen, maybe for the last time and on the bottom of the this new paper that had a sigh here on it, sign his name in a beautiful manner.

"Now it's done." He proclaim this manner as he put the cap back on the pen. Taking one more deep breath and then exhales. "Now I can go, but I going to need to borrow a one of the dropships to drop me off."

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ptolemy_wolo: "Leaving this all behind must be hard. Take what you want. Are you planning on leaving quietly, or are you up for a going away party?" Brutus gave a half-hearted chuckle. He still wasn't entirely confident in his business skills, but he was sure there were people who could be hired for that. And Brutus was probably doing it better justice then whatever person made a grab for it first. This company meant something to him. The employees knew him. He'd treat it well.

Ptolemy_Wolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

He thought about that question on how he was going to go out. He would like to have a part for himself, but then again, he would like to just disappear and maybe never be heard from again. This internal discussions seemed to be taking hours, but his brain that was not human figure this final answer out in less then two.

'Well Brutus , I think I will go out quietly." Saying in a affirmative manner. He straight up and gave Brutus a lazy two finger salute before he was started to walk to the front door of his office so he could leave this place to better hands. While he walked out of the office and to a waiting dropship in the hanger, he never look back and always looked forward, as he close the door to Brutus's office and to somewhere that he could be let alone or forgotten.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Brutus_Brick

@ptolemy_wolo: "Wait," Brutus stopped his former boss for a second. "Take this." Brutus handed Mr. Ptolemy a copy of Sun Tzu's The Art of War. "I left some notes in there, spent a good portion of the last half year studying it. It can be applied to more than just the battlefield. Sun Tzu's teachings are effective in winning metaphorical battles as well." Brutus smiled as Mr. Ptolemy nodded and took the book. "Hope it serves you as well as it did me." Brutus saluted back, and added one more thing. "I'll keep the name, Ptolemy Industries." He smiled, before walking back into the office and moving his large chair around to the other side of the desk. He sat down, and stared at the papers for what felt like hours. The sound of the dropship leaving is what took him out of his trance, and he put the papers in their place before staring out the window at what was now his. He hit the intercom button.

"Attention Ptolemy Industries Staff, Mr. Ptolemy Wolodyjowski is gone. He gave his company to me, Brutus Peterson. You all get to keep your jobs, don't worry, it's just a change in management. You all get the day off of work tomorrow, and the day after that, a party in Mr. Ptolemy's honor." Brutus took off his Ptolemy Industries Comm Headset, with the words Mr. Ptolemy scratched onto it, and remembered what it was like before. When he had the intelligence of a child and the strength of a giant.

Times change, and that statement is solidified by the recent transaction that took place. But change isn't always bad.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Thanks. Do you plan on using Ptolemy much after this? Or was that sorta his IC "farewell" to CV?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick: Let's just say, this is his IC farewell for now. And the whole place is yours now.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: First order of business: Hire one of my smart alts so running it makes sense IC :P

Avatar image for crimson_vigilante
Crimson_Vigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ptolemy_wolo: (I'm thinkin' I might make a separate OP for this, now that I own the place. Mostly copy/pasted over, as not much has changed, but with detail edits to make it fit with the fact that in a matter of minutes I gained control of the company and you went off the grid XD)