Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

Neo Carthage was design to be the new headquarters for Ptolemy Industries in the New Mexico desert where he bought enough lands to build this new headquarters at.The reason behind this move is to get away from the commotion that is the east coast for obvious reasons.Ptolemy Wolodyjowski made this place to act as a headquarters for his company, a manufactures for his products and a research and development center . all roll into one.The base is divide into three sectors each of them having there reason being there or next to the others.Each sectors has it's own place where the workers can eat , sleep and relax when they can.

No Caption Provided

Main Headquarters

No Caption Provided

The main headquarters which is the center of Neo Carthage is where Ptolemy the man himself to do his day to day business for his company and run the place as a whole.This is also where he also built a trans system to go to the other sectors when they need to go there for any reason at all.Ptolemy home is also here for the reason to be closer to his work and watch over it .There is a select that Ptolemy was able install a cold storage facilities where he keeps a number of people here like metahumans, mutants or anything in between but each person there sign on paper to be there and when the time comes they would be release in a date that they choose to be study and or work there but this is only known to a select group of people.

This is also the security of the base is at and they have monitors all over the place and small security stations all over the place.

Manufacture Sector

No Caption Provided

This is where they build the tools that would come out of the R&D sector and they are moved here when they get the green light to be made.There are are at least four factories here to make each of the product that are green lighted from the labs.This place is where they also pick and drop off equipment that they need for any sectors or the base as a whole.This is one of the most busy sectors with the factors operational with both robotic and human making and overseeing the process of the manufacturing each new product .

The most famous and more popular line of product is the Herculean Protection Line which is made for people who fight crime from vigilantes to superheroes.

List of Products that are produce at this moment.

-Twin Shark Cannon (Lethal)

-Electro Spiderlings(Non Lethal)

R&D Sector

No Caption Provided

This is were they design and test out the products that would be sent to the manufacture sector to be mass produce for there customers.This is were most of the major problems lead to here where some products kill people for one reason or another .There is a underground section where the more dangerous experiments are held and watch over and the ones that are a failure a put in a storage beneath this sector.There are at least ten labs that are always in work out of the 15 overall and each lab works on at least ten products.

Defense

Humanoid Drone Troopers
Humanoid Drone Troopers

The main security force are usually robotic soldiers called Humanoid Drone Troopers(HDT) which are all around the base in groups of six but also there are a meta humans or mutants that are around to help out the security along with some other things that have not been made to install to the systems at Neo Carthage. The HDTs have the program as a special forces operator would have in train and experience.

Security:

@brutus_brick

Rules

-Regular rules apply here

-If you want to work here then send a pm

-If you want a something custom made send a pm(Must have a reason too.)

-Have fun.

-If you want to RP here then set a appointment with the online website at www.NeoCarthage.com.(Not a really website)

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster
Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amphetamines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amphetamines: The hard part figuring out a name for the place actual and Thank You .

@antonia: : )

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Strongarm
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Nice work :)

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

OOOOh Carthage one of my favorite city-states. Nicee..

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Why thank you and I wanted a name that would be recognizable to people and Carthage is name that not a people use here.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A mile away from the main base at Neo Carthage to make this meeting a nice one for the person who he is meeting is a strange one.Ptolemy was wearing his blue round glasses and a grey trench on him with a suit underneath .

He looked above to see the modify dropship to carrier this new person and around Ptolemy was a couple of crates and a couple of drones around him .Ptolemy adjust his sunglasses to looked at the dropship.He had his rings in to make sure that he and his new arrival are well guard and safe.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus felt as if he was wanted here. The man had told him to come. Brutus was interested. As he stomped through idle security to meet his acquaintance, he saw him.

Inside the crate area, Brutus felt trapped but not threatened. "Hi..." He said, looking around, casually tugging at a chain around his wrist. "I am.... Brutus." He stepped towards the man and extended his giant hand.

His arm stayed in place, but his head was in constant motion, observing his surroundings with childlike curiosity. The drones, the high-tech equipment, it all seemed alien to him. But he knew crates all too well.

Brutus wiped his face with his idle arm, but kept the other extended to his aquaitance.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

He extended his hand to shake Brutus hand in a friendly manner with a smile on his face."The name is Ptolemy Wolodyjowisk and I welcome you this place to help you in your heroic manner."

He stop shaking the hand took off his sunglasses to put them in front pocket of his suit to show his eyes and continued to smile at Brutus in a friendly manner."I have heard good things about you good sir and I picked you to help not only me but others as well ." He pointed and gave a friendly wink "Now have a question for you my good man what do you know about me?"He said in a friendly manner but with a hint of seriousness in it as well.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus smiled and lowered his hand. "I can't say name." He said as he lifted his hand ever so slightly, gesturing to the man infront if him.

His mind snapped to the question he had been asked, and he stood for a second. "You are.... Smart. You make toys... Big toys. The kind of toys bad people play with." Brutus continued to look around while talking, as if not really paying attention.

"But good people play with the toys too." He said, looking down at the man. "You are good person?" He said hopefully, now focusing on his acquaintance.

Brutus appeared to be in bad condition. Pale skin, torn clothes, chains and ropes around wrists and his neck. He smelled like a sewer, but it appeared he couldn't help it. He ever present danger of a giant brute with the temperament of a child was intimidating, but easily controllable.

Brutus kept his gaze fixed on the man before him, awaiting an answer

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

The first thing that came to the mind of Ptolemy is that Brutus is a child by the way he talks and how he act is a reason behind this thought .He knew that he had business to get to but with someone like Brutus here that has to wait and ask a few questions first ."When did you eat last ." Is the first question he ask about Brutus .He look at the pale man and he had to do something here and pulled out his phone and send for some food , water , and fresh cloths for the young and for himself a fresh cup of coffee .

"You seem to be very knowledgable and I congratulate you for this ."

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By agent_Musashi

Walks up to the front office of the headquarters and asks to schedule an appointment.

"Yes I like to schedule appointment please to see Mr. Wolodyjowski, im with SWORD". Shows the woman at the front desk his badge. He gets an appointment from the secretary and walks out of the building saying thank you.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: "I, uh....." Brutus stood puzzled for a moment before responding to the man's next statement. "Thank you." He said, apparently forgetting about the first question. He wandered around a bit, gently running his fingers along the sides of crates and every once in a while looking back to the man I see if this was okay.

Then he smelled food. "Hungry...." He said, walking towards the smell. He looked back to the man and thanked him before devouring the large meal in seconds. He saw the clothes too. A nice, new suit. "This for me?" He asked, pointing to the clothes.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

"Yes tht is for I really hope they fit you."He said with a smile and happy to see some else happy in this world which in this day is a good thing with some people.He pull up a chair and got his coffee from one of the drones nearby he gave the boy a chance to enjoy himself before asking the question that he was wondering."Now what I can do for you my young lad." He said after a taking a sip of the cup of coffee.

@agent_musashi:

It was a not so productive day with some of his new inventions going not so well but there has been times like this one he he came up with the spiderling.

Then the front desk lady called about someone from SWORD is on it's way up well this was the first that he had a meeting with some from SWORD ."Send him up to me please."He waited at his desk with two drones guarding the front door to his office .

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By agent_Musashi

@shadowswordmaster:

As agent Musashi walks into his office seem to drone security guards on each side of side he says, "Security is not needed I come here in peace actually I come here so I can get your help, you see I work with a group known as SWORD or strategic weaponized operation Regiment division, we are the peacekeepers are earth and its guardians while police the first line of defense mostly the super mutants have fun".He then reaches into his tuxedo pocket slowly showing him his left hand meaning there is it's okay there is no firearm he then reaches out a contract of some sorts and hands it to him he then replies whale handing him that the contract,"This is for you Mr. Ptolemy is a contract with the deal that you cannot pass up", He then waits for reply after he looks over the documents on the contract.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus looked at his new friend and processed his question. "Brutus no like mean people. They hurt friends." He said, half-frowning. "Brutus hurt bad people, but sometimes there too much bad people. Brutus need help."

He looked at the drones, amazed by these mechanical men. He could never figure out how machinery like this worked.

"Will you help Brutus? Bad people hurt my friends. Bad people get hurt. Brutus feel bad when he hurt little men, but I no feel bad when make bad people go to sleep. They no wake up."

Brutus noticed a very slight look of concern on his acquaintance, before asking to put on his new clothes. His friend nodded and Brutus changed behind a crate. He was now wearing an oversized suit to fit his large body, with his tattered, swampy clothes slung over his shoulder. He managed to tear off the ropes, but he still had a chain around his wrist.

"Does Brutus look good?"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

"You have my word that I will help and Brutus you look nice but I think we need to get your measure to make that the cloths fit careful."He was never a man that would back out of the the deals he made or turn down anybody that need help."I will make sure that the bad man won't be bad anymore as I promised but now I wonder what do you want to do now since your my guest here and I have make sure that you are welcome here."

@agent_musashi:

Ptolemy look at the papers and look at them close with each word and each sentence . He look over at least three times to make sure that her knew he was reading was not only in the world best interest but his own as well.Looking up at the man from SWORD very careful and with some question that he needed to answer."Okay I read this contract of yours and I have a few questions for you one is that I want to make sure that there is no funny business that will come and bite me in the end, and two is that when you order stuff from me you have to be sure and be specific about the things that you order , and finally you better make sure that my stuff is used the good of people and not for evil."He made a serious face when he spoke to the man from SWORD and took out a pen from one of his cabinet in his desk and place it right next it"Do you agree to these terms?"

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

"Mr. Ptolemy, SWORDs goal is to safeguard it from any evil element, we replaced the U.N. 3 days ago, if u need our help on anything security-wise, thats one of your perks you obtain from signing that contract, as well as a few others, so yes we fully agree to your terms if u help us in return".saying with a smile on his face.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus looked around at the drones, seeming intrigued by the most basic of actions. "Me like robots." He said. "What they do?" He asked, reaching out to touch one, but stopping himself to look at his friend to make sure this was okay.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

"Well my friend these robots act as my guards and also use for search and rescues operations if the case is need and also other things if the time calls for it."Ptolemy answered the question that Brutus posed about the drones."I made them about five years ago as guards for my company at first but saw them for something else something more good then just being guards."He got up a walk to one of the drones and tap it on it's head ."These things do come in handy that is for sure."As he gave a a smirk on his face.

He looked back at Brutus "So is there anything else you want to talk about before we began Brutus?"

@agent_musashi:

Ptolemy lean back at his seat and thought about his position and what could happen and what could not happen even though he wanted to sign it to began this contract but other the other hand he might lose some independence but this offer could indeed help him and other people in the long run.He pick up his black pen and sign it on the line and put it on the other side of the paper and stood up from the chair , pick it up and handed the paper back to Musashi"I guess it's a deal then what do you need from me now agent?"As he clap his hand together in a positive manner.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: "If its a deal, then nothing else, your tech will help us insure world order and u also get perks as well as a VIP visit to our head quarters, the Hub". saying with a smile on his face.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi

"Well I hope so because I here to help people around the world and that these perks that you speak of will not only me but other people that are connect to you and me."Ptolemy walked back to his black clean desk and open up a cabinet that had a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses and put it on the table.He popped the wine glass and poured the red wine in the glasses.Took one glass for himself and gave Musashi the other glass.

"Here to our bright future that lies a head of both us"He took a sip of the red wine,the wine was part of his secret wine collection that he usually had here just in case there is something that needed it just in case."That was some good wine ." He smiled of the satisfaction of red wine."What is this Hub that you speak of ?"He asked the question about this hub that Musashi said before.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

As he holds onto the wine glass he then said,"its our head quarters in space, u get limited access there, as well as a room/office".he then takes a sip of the wine and as he walks out of his office he says,"by the way good wine". He then returns to his SUV and drive's off.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus brushed the back of his hand against an uncaring drone in awe. (I can't help but think of the drones as looking like battle droids)

"No." He said, adjusting his new suit. "When do we go stop bad people?" He asked, finally loosening the chain on his wrist, causing it to slide to the floor.

"Brutus want go soon. Bad people not stop hurting friends."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:(That is one way to look at them.)

"When do we start well real question is when do you start because I'm not really a fighter myself mine expertise is in supporting people…What I can do is give the need to fight the good fight by giving you this ability to do it ."He put back his blue round sunglasses and snap his fingers to get a drone to me.The drone was holding some in it's right hand a piece of paper to be extract.Ptolemy took the paper from the drones hand with ease and started to walk towards Brutus."A while ago my attention was draw when a couple of low level arms dealer attempted to steal some of my stuff then didn't succeed but they did took one of my drones out and brought it with them, I have the location to the dealer right here."He handed Brutus the piece of paper ."I will give one of my drop ships and four drones to go with on this , do you have any questions?"

@agent_musashi: (Nice work you two.)

He looked outside seeing the black sub drive out of Neo Carthage , this would be the start of his plan to help people around the world but this plan would take time and money to get it done and maybe years but he would try to do it.Ptolemy look down at the empty glass of wine that the agent had ."Well this is going to be start that is for sure."He finished his glass of wine and put it all back in the cabinet where he had it last.Sitting back down on his blue leather seat he took out a small black notebook and wrote something down it .

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Brutus_Brick

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus was excited to follow his friend's orders. "No questions. So Brutus will stop bad people and take back metal man?" He asked, gesturing to an idle drone.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By agent_Musashi
_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By _Nobody_

@shadowswordmaster: (Said I would post.)

The only man who aided him, the only man who cared. Ptolemy was his sole contact with the world, any other possible attempt to reach him was useless, he had cut everything. The armored Nobody waded through Cartage's doorways, not a single word. He acknowledged that man would understand, after all, who craves for better security than entrepreneurs? Instead of an orthodox suited wall, he would get better. He deserved better. And Luke savvy he wouldn't need to spit words for Ptolemy to recognize his intentions. If not, well, then the world wouldn't surpass Craig's hard shell. Not anymore.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:(Yes you did good sir)

He had met Luke a while and gave him a better life one that he would excel in and having more security here also a plus as well.He walk down the street like path that ran to the high tech gate that was the entrance to Neo Carthage that is were Luke was silently walked down the street .Ptolemy from what he could tell when walking towards Luke that he was looking around keeping watch of every single thing around .Ptolemy in way wanted to give him a better since he had an idea of what happen to him perviously."So how is my security around here today?"When he said this a portal of drones walked behind to continued there portal of the area.

@agent_musashi: (Why thank you : )

@brutus_brick:

He nodded at Brutus "That is pretty much it nothing too much I hope if there is anything more that happen I will get a hold of you."This was an easy task for him but he wanted to see what Brutus can do in this type of situation ."Your ride is right behind me ."As he motion to the drop ship behind with the drones and the pilot inside ready to go and stop the dealers."Good luck on your mission , I hope that you will stop these guys from doing any more harm to other people.

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus walked on to the ship. "Bye." He said, waving slightly as the door closed behind him. It took a while to get to where he was needed, but Brutus did not care.

The ship finally reached it's destination, and Brutus walked off, searching. It was obvious that they were in the warehouse ahead. Brutus grabbed the sheet steel doors and crumpled them in his hands, pulling them off. "Hey! Shoot that ugly f*cker!" The men in the warehouse opened fire on Brutus. The bullets crumpled into his thick skin before falling to the ground. Brutus looked at his assailants before letting out an angry growl.

"BRUTUS WILL BREAK YOU!!!" The beast of a man charged at the shooters, his large hand connecting with one of their heads and turning it into mush. The head was merely a puddle on the ground above his corpse. The now terrified shooters attempted to run, but Brutus leaped towards another, his large foot landing on the man's back, crushing his bones to dust and liquefying his abdomen. There were still six shooters left. The normally gentile giant turned into a raging monster when threatened, and it showed. He picked up both halves of his freshly killed opponent, and hurled them at the shooters before he stomped over there, picking one up by the head and flinging him at his fellow criminal, breaking his neck in the process and killing the target. Brutus then overturned a large shelf of equiptment, crushing two of the incapacitated shooters.

The two remaining soldiers attempted to flee, but one snapped his ankle and fell. "Help me up you stupid piece of sh*t!" the man screamed, pulling himself forward. His accomplice attempted to flee, but was shot in the back by the downed criminal, killing him. The criminal then shot himself, rather than be killed by Brutus. All targets gone. Brutus calmed, and found the deactivated drone behind the shelf he tipped. He wiped the blood from his hands on his pants, and gently lifted the drone. He put it back in the drop ship with the other drones he never bothered to use as assistance. As he was carried back to Neo-Carthage, he looked down at his bloody, bullet-hole ridden suit and frowned.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick

He had a be listening to the operation from the drop ship radio and the drones themselves.He heard what some would consider horrible but to him he saw that Brutus had strength but also had something else , something with mind of it's own. Ptolemy had been listening to the whole thing from the safety of the main headquarters from Neo Carthage.He got up from his desk and started to walk not run but walk to where the drop ship was going to be landing .

He had while walking down the street to where the drop ships bay where held at.He had check the time from his watch , it had only been three hours since he had left Neo Carthage.When he had reached the landing bays for the drop ships that were at the main headquarters of this place.He saw the the drop ship landing on the one of the many landing pads.When he saw the ramp open up hole saw the drones that were sent and Brutus carrying his broken drone which he needs to get fixed and clean up.Ptolemy nodded his head at Brutus."Welcome back Brutus ,how was the trip I hope that everything went well?"

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: (CV is weird. I guess I can post in the mornings now)

Brutus stepped off the ship. "Yes." He said. "The bad people are gone." He looked at his ruined suit. "But Brutus not have suit no more." He said, frowning.

(I'll make a bigger post later, I just wanted to for one in during the morning rush.)

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick: (It's okay man.)

"Don't worry about the suit I can get you a new one Brutus ." He snap his fingers and a new pair of cloths were ready for Brutus by the way of a drone holding the cloths for Brutus.He had already made a new suit for Brutus since he had left for the mission.The new suit was made by a special fabric that would repair itself when damage but of course this was a new line of cloths that he was trying to start."This set of cloths is special Brutus one that would fit a man of your size."

Brutus_Brick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Brutus_Brick

@shadowswordmaster: Brutus seemed interested and happy at the concept of clothes that do not ruin. He took the new suit and quickly changed, even ripping in a bit to test the new fabric. It was perfect.

"Brutus like new suit." He said, stepping out from behind a crate. "Does suit clean self too?" He asked, gesturing to the blood on the previous one and recalling the swampy smell in his original clothes.

Brutus walked to Ptolemy, still amused by the drones. "What will Brutus do next?" He said, eager to please his friend.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brutus_brick:

Ptolemy scratch the back of his head with his left hand."Well I couldn't get the fabric to clean by itself yet but I'm working on that since your where a prototype if you will call it that."He returned his left hand back into his pants pocket and wonder what he will do with him now but he already knew what he will do with Brutus.

"I want you to walk around this complex and see what you are in for and what you are guarding."From his right pants pocket there was a key card.Ptolemy toss the key card at Brutus hoping he will catch it."This key card will take you to your room here at the main building here since you are helping me."