#1 Posted by Legacy_ (10397 posts) - - Show Bio

Purpose Fulfilled

I think it started when I was twelve; when Amaranth and my teachers denied me further training inside the Court of Arcani. It was disappointing, humiliating, I might even say heart breaking. I dedicated my youth in hopes of becoming Strigidae, a role my father once held, and as if I were nothing....the family I over optimistically admired brushed me aside. Their reasoning? - I was destined for something better suited. And at first I didn't understand. How could they tell me what was right for me? I knew what I wanted. At least I thought I did.

Rather than use my knowledge for something grand....I fell into the wrong crowd, made wrong choices, embarrassed myself on multiple occasions, even died for the sake of unappreciated adoration. I got lost. I didn't build upon my experiences. Instead I threw them away, hoping something better would come my way. And in a way it dead. Maybe by the grace of God or serendipity, but my life had found its' purpose - Venezuela. After being rescued by the teen Strigidae, a funny form of irony I presume, I would find myself in a nation that didn't take my crap and propelled me forward instead. It's times like this where I remember...I never did thank Shiho.

Supreme Chancellor Addams

In the beginning tranquility existed between humans and mutants. That was until an incident in 1950's New York caused a ripple that still affects today's international policies. Not to mention the emergence of Catalina, Xenon, and Charlemagne disgracefully spat in the face of any progressive movements curated by our more humble ancestors, but I digress.

Tranquility for all intents and purposes should mean peace. We don't have to like one another, we don't have to dress or look the same as our counterparts, but we should at least have the decency to respect for another for our differences and mutual love for this Earth and it many opportunities. However, conversing about peace and respect might as well be considering driving a stake through the proverbial heart. Why? Look at the nation I must frantically maintain - The Republic of Venezuela.

Have you not seen the carnage, genocide, and damnation wrought upon such unadulterated innocence? Look at what the likes of humans have done to a people who just wanted to fit in! And I know my human brothers and sisters, I know the actions of a few should not define the many, but what can I possibly do or say to prevent my father from seclusion and damning those not deemed our friend? Tell me what I should do. Please, tell me how much longer should this republic lie on it's backside side while humanity screws us raw?

I am sorry so truly, truly sorry. Your governments have failed you, your lackluster heroes have failed you, but know this - If you are a sympathizer, if you understand the wrongs the higher ups have done by permitting such devastation, speak up! Speak up against your leaders and support Venezuela in the most of harshest of times. Just know this isn't about superiority, this isn't about who's got the longer stick, this is about tranquility. And if that has to happen by making an example out of our enemies than so be it. If this is the only way to finally have an ounce respect than so be it! It pains me to say this. Believe this to be true, but let this be a warning to all those who claim us to be the enemy - You may have started, but we will end you.

General Addams

Think me wrong? After much discussion with my fellow councilmen and the prized leader of this wonderful nation, it brings me great honor to bestow the status of general onto my eldest brother, Eli Addams. And as of today he will be leading the combined effort of our most highly decorated VLA Elite alongside the world's most dangerous army.

Every single solider, whether cadet or commander, is a mutant with a unique power set tailored to their own specific biology. You cannot murder anyone one of our people, militant or not, without excruciating struggle. We like to believe herself as competent as students of the Reisho Monastery, but if you disagree I'm sure someone would love to test your thesis. Nevertheless for those I reluctantly withhold a decent amount of respect know this. Highly ranked officers, specifically the VLA Elite are telepathic as well as telekinetic masterminds - every movement made with striking finesse.

As for their mission? In the grand scheme of things it's rather apparent - were striking those who have struck our land on mar too many occasions. For starters we've opened up a line of communication with President Orpheus Ziev, a man who once flamboyantly paraded himself around every television network, has become a myth within his own country. Our people are more than willing to hear his side of the story pertaining to the Anthony Stark incident and his policies of mutant kind and it's rather booming numbers on the eastern seaboard.

In addition, we'll be entering Finland as well as Spain in the oncoming days. Nothing major just yet, but for the time being I'll be succumbed by paperwork and political meetings discussing relationships between such sketchy nations. I mean I was a part of the Trinity, but the lack of focus was truly astounding. I apologize for the increasing condescension in my voice, what have those fools accomplished besides allowing the child Kari in the hands of damnation? If anything I blame them solely for recent deaths within my republic. Those even affiliated with that team are not welcomed in this nation and if even seen in passing, mutant or not....will be apprehended for accessory to genocide.

I may be sending mix messages. It may sound odd that in order for tranquility there must first be chaos. I understand, but whatever happens...happens. It's the way of life. Thank you for your time. I do hope in the future....our history books remember these trying times as the birth of peaceful coexistence. I hope.

Venezuela - Work Harder, Think Smarter, Live Longer

#2 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

And then aliens invaded and killed both mutants and humans and everyone was at peace because everyone was dead.

THE END

#3 Posted by Legacy_ (10397 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity said:

And then aliens invaded and killed both mutants and humans and everyone was at peace because everyone was dead.

THE END

Thank you for making my attempt at serious...humorous xD

#4 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure said:

@guardian_of_gravity said:

THE END

Thank you for making my attempt at serious...humorous xD

DIE EARTHLINGS DIE!

#5 Edited by Kayle_Rez (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: awesome job(few minor mishaps in spelling/grammar but that doesn't matter to me)

I do however personally think a non-family member would of had more impact and residence then Eli but thats just me

#6 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1885 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job :)

#8 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Elite and mutant in the same sentence? Misguided fools.

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

I read this again. It's too awesome.

#10 Posted by Erinys_Draconis (202 posts) - - Show Bio

In a small, shabby tenement not far from Simon Bolivar University, Abigail McCormac switched off the small TV set as the Supreme Chancellor's address concluded and sat back in her chair, wrapped in the shadows of the room. She was smiling, although her smile showed no sign of any positive emotion. Her eyes were solid black orbs.

#11 Posted by Legacy_ (10397 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Biological speaking, depends on the mutation. The Yellow Lobster is not superior in anyway to a normal lobster. Its mutation makes it yellow, not superior ;)

#13 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12247 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work .

#14 Edited by Legacy_ (10397 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Honey Boo Boo is visually unique, guess that makes her superior too :P

#16 Edited by Legacy_ (10397 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Now that we've established what your definition of superior is I think I see the problem...

#18 Posted by Legacy_ (10397 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage said:

@closure: Now that we've established what your definition of superior is I think I see the problem...

Honestly, I'm just talking bull till you fade away xD

*Wide eyes

#19 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: I'm jus wasting time while I type out my own, "I'm leaving the Vine" blog :P

#20 Posted by Legacy_ (10397 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Hey! I am leaving...eventually. First week of school is light atm. *Throws rock

#21 Posted by Arquitenens (3783 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: The more you say it, the more I know you're coming back. You hafta.

#22 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: If you really do end up leaving I may....maaaaay, mis ya. But I know you're not cause you made a thread. Thread makers never leave.

#23 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

The more you say it, the more I know you're coming back. You hafta.

What do you mean coming back? Hes never left! @closure disgrace! People mourned you!

#24 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: Here lemme help you get off.

Can't be distracted from school while you're dead.

#25 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Because they're like Honey Badgers.

They don't give a sh!t.

To them you're just a little man a mile away who gets holes in him when he pushes the magic button.

#27 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: Honey Badgers are a different type of badass. Snipers are more surgical, so in a sense they do give a sh!t. Its all about precision, patience, and stealth. Honey Badgers are gangsters. "oooh I've been bit by a poisonous snake. Let me kill yo ass right quick. Ohhh murder makes me sleepy" zzzzz

#28 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: There is one group of military men who can care less than Snipers do.

Artillery men.

But artillery men sit miles away from any danger and to them you're just numbers on a map.

Ergo they're pussies.

#29 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Legacy_ (10397 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: Are we even friends? =P
@the_last_arashikage: *Proves him wrong my logging out

@pyrogram: Hey! >__>

@arquitenens: Y'know I specifically wrote this to push Closure back IC. It's an excuse for him not be active "handling meetings, politics, etc" but ugh I will not explain myself! *Dramatically poofs

#32 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: I'm everyone's friend. I'm the forum friendship bicycle.