#1 Edited by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

May 2013 - Washington D.C.

"You like it rough? You like the taste of blood on your tongue? Smell the aroma baby girl. Now look at me. I want this to be the last face you ever see. Look at me! No more death. No more destruction." His grip tightened on her reddened neck. Her helplessness turned him on. Her inability to summon her unholy powers felt incredibly satisfying. He savored this moment. In this moment he could almost feel some sympathy for this serpent. "I know who you are and I won't let you take the throne!" He yanked her inward, smiling as her bloodshot eyes teared.

Kenneth Irons, o-one of the founding Future Conquerors. Dammit.

"I-I know the president. I k-know him very well." She muttered through short breaths. "Let me live and I can help you", his laughter is disheartening, "Please, listen to me. If not for my a-actions but for my father's sake." Kenneth receded from domestic battery and in return, the bruised beauty fell harshly on her blackened knees. Immediately touching her neck the ambivalent heiress cried like a child. "Speak." His stern voice crawled down her slender spine as naughty thoughts crawled inside.

Stake through the heart. Maybe an ax up his anus. T-this monster tried to kill me. The man who betrayed my father. I should end his existence, but I'm in no condition. I have to tickle his fancy if I'm to survive this damned ordeal. Gotta figure something out pronto! What? What? What the hell do I do? UGH!

"You know I know the president. It's why you followed me h-here", she softy massaged her throat, "Yet you planned on killing me. A-afraid I'd sabotage the Addams's political connections? Well you're wrong. I came here to ensure our place in the government remained intact", she cried as memories of her late father returned, "D-don't mess with me. In fact don't even get in my way. Obey and your riches won't end. It's why you're here. Threatening to end my life if I didn't do what you wanted. Well if you kill me...your happiness ends."

I'm lying. Ziev loves me enough to keep my connections, contracts, and everything pertaining to me intact. That's only because I know very important things. I-I just can't tell him about my power problems. B-But I'm still afraid. Kenneth isn't exactly a good guy. He deserves to die, but he's smart. What if he knows I'm lying.

"You're right. I was concerned. I wanted to kill you. I thought you planned on taking the conquerors down, but now I see the truth. The first daughter of Nikola has returned to take the crown. I know why and so I'll let it slide", he bit his bottom lip as malicious memories returned, "Don't for a second think this means we're allies. There are reasons your father is gone, but you do...deserve the crown", he spoke the truth through gritted teeth, "Times have changed and if you think exploiting an old mistake will gain you more favors...you are sorely wrong", he looked down at this broken soul before departing, "If you so much as try to kill another conqueror or defame our new order....understand that I will not hesitate in killing you."

Rebellion on all sides. Zero respect given. Powers at an all time low. A crown without loyalty. A leash tightly held by a wretched widow. These grouches got me good, but not for long. And although I'm afraid...this fear will only fuel my rage. It's on like Donkey Kong motherf#ckers.

Next: New World Order

"I mean if you want to rule America...you've got to fix your powers first. Right?"

#2 Posted by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what I like, nice sturdy writing - Well done ;)

#3 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Sturdy writing? Well thank you :)

#4 Edited by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: You already know the business =P

#12 Edited by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I wrong for wanting to attack a conqueror and blame her?

#13 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: It's been said before,

Besides, I'm immune to drama.

#15 Edited by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Fight? I'm just fighting for your attention. Besides, we both know how that'd end up.

#17 Posted by _Dirge_ (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I've actually just finished reading all of these posts, and their all brilliant. Looking forward to the next one!

#18 Posted by Ginju (326 posts) - - Show Bio

WE NEED TO WRITE TOGETHER SOON!!!!

#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Once I really sat down and listened to "Born to Die", I was hooked. Summertime Sadness, Young & Beautiful, Video Games :O

She's different and I like it. I feel her music...if that makes sense lol

#24 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Summertime Sadness is one of my favs of hers, as well as the others you mentioned. Young & Beautiful (the orchestra version) is one of my favorite songs right now, period.

Have you heard Serial Killer?

She's very different and it's amazing. Her music resonates, I know exactly what you mean.

#25 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Lana Del Rey is incredible. The way she has created a personal mythology rivals artists like Tupac and Hank Williams.

#26 Edited by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Young & Beautiful has been on repeat since I first heard it. Ride is another one I like very mucho.

No I haven't, but now that you mention it I'll probably end up searching it :O

She's one of very few artists that gives me actual feels.

@lady_liberty: You get cool points for that cause now that I think about it...her videos actually play along to the music and tell a well thought out story...at least imo.

#27 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: You need to hear her sing Ride live and you need to hear Serial Killer. I get ridiculous feels because she sings like her heart has broken during this performance.

#28 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: I like the beat to serial killer. I'm tired right now but I'm pretty if I listen again I'll get the gist of the story. Stories through music are a rarity. *Dances to the beat.

Idk if I could handle a live performance. All those feels with a bunch of strangers lol

#29 Edited by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Grrrr. I tired embedding below the spoiler, but that apparently doesn't work.

#30 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: I noticed. I'm guessing you tried to post a live performance? lol

*new site problems

#31 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: Yeah lol. If you wanna find it, just YouTube search 'lana del rey ride live' and it's the first result

#32 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: random people on a orange couch, guy rocking in the background, and she can sing live. I'm use to performers being choppy onscreen. I think it's cause she takes her time and there's no rush. haha look at me analyzing music.

#33 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@clara_mass: My first experience with her live singing was not a good one (her SNL performance, which was pretty bad) and turned me off of her for a while. Fell in love with her music about a month ago, though. She's an actual artist.

#34 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Yeah I heard about the SNL performance and figured she was newbie who got choke up. A while later I'm praising her to anyone who would listen. Funny how things change.