ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ownagepants
No Caption Provided

Kastor sat down at the meeting table eager for the first members to arrive he looked at the magic swordsman giro who stood at the back of the room. " I sure hopes this goes well i mean if no one dies we may end up with even more members during the next mission " giro looked at the floor indifferent about the whole thing kastor looked at giro and smiled " .He is such a shy boy this guild is good for him too me may finnaly make friends now then i wonder who will get here first. I made sure to send all the members directions " kastor sat back in his chair as he waited for the other members to arrive .

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Laughingstock

@ownagepants: Outside the stone walls the sound of a motor drove up and died down outside. The sounds were silent until the door to the meeting room swung open. Laughingstock walked in with his mask observing the room, "smells dusty in here let me fix that." Laughingstock threw down a couple of smoke pellets leaving a strong scent of smoke in the air and Laughingstock already in a seat. "When do we get started?"

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: Kastor looked at the club member and laughed " that was quite the entrance i must commend you for entering in a room of strangers in such a way i am kastor the head of this guild and its magic provider" he then motioned at the swordsmen standing in the back. " And that is giro sorry if he does not say hi he is rather a shy man but quite powerful " giro looked at the guild member and raised his hand in a way people do as a greeting then returned to his position against the wall "anyways sorry about that we will begin once the other member gets here and we go over the details of our first mission".

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

@ownagepants: @laughingstock:

(Using this account due to post limit on Striker_Zero)

Striker's face-plate beamed with light as the machine awakened. The idea conserving every drop of his power had been drilled into his mind all those years ago. Even now only his base systems were online, he only need to speak and make slight movements here, no reason for any combat systems yet. "Our mission?" Striker asked turning to Kastor. "I was unaware that we had an end goal of any sort." His mind quickly processed the likely hood of betrayal by his new allies. It was a very high percentage, but a risk worth taking none the less. "It matters no anyway, I am simply here to fight, just point me in the direction of our foes." Striker could hear his mechanical body screaming for battle, for blood. "And they will be ended."

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ownagepants

@decoyelite: @laughingstock: Kastor said hello to the guilde who just entered " hello i am kastor the guilds head and sorcerer and my shy friend over their is giro the magical swordsmen he may not look it but he is very powerful " giro gave striker the same greeting he gave laughingstock" now then since everyone's here i guess your all eager to get to business .But first we have some stuff to go over since this is the first mission now as everybody knows when you joined the guild you all received a symbol somewhere on your body this is the guilds crest and using it you can connect to all the other guild members also through it. I can send you magical support such as barriers and supplies you can also use it to communicate telepathically now then to ensure the safety of all involved we use the partner system in this guild and seeing as your the only two members beside giro i guess you guys are partners this just means you guys will travel together through the dimensions. Now then giro did a check of the world and has made a report " giro stepped from the wall and began going over all the dangers in parnaxia (i refer you to the ooc if you want info on the world) after he was done giro returned to the wall " now then any questions.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DecoyElite

@ownagepants: Striker wished he could be angry, that he could have a face to glare at his host, he wished he could better show his resentment, but he'd given all that up. And now this was his payment for the chance to get it back. He stroked the symbol on his bare metallic chest. "I will not need support." Striker explained quickly scanning through the report. Impressive looking beasts but not mention their actual goal. "Will the swordsman be joining me and the clown?"

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite: kastor looked at striker " sorry its not optional laughingstock and you are partners for this mission and no giro will not be joining you although he will be in the dimension on standby in case you need backup your probably wondering what your goal is well that up to you while in the mission you can do whatever you wish to if your goal is to uncover the secrets of parnaxia or just loot it then go ahead "

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: @decoyelite: Laughingstock looked at Striker a little annoyed of the nickname of a clown. "So when will me and tin can be going into this world? I'm excited to try this thing out!" Laughingstock propped his feet up upon the table and looked at his right arm where his symbol for the guild appeared. "I'm kinda wanting to grab some loot from this place and find out a thing or two about it."

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decoyelite: @laughingstock: "Well i guess that is all for now but first before i open up the portal lets get a quick picture to commemorate our first adventure as a guild" with a flick of his hand a camera appeared he motioned for the other guild members to gather around him for the photo giro knowing better then to argue with him gave in and joined kastor.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: @laughingstock: "A...picture." Striker stiffly stood next to his new allies. Him, a clown, and a silent swordsman verses the multiverse. If anything this team would be interesting to say the least.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ownagepants

@decoyelite: @laughingstock: The camera snapped taking one of the strangest looking pictures ever but this was it the beginning of the guilds adventures " now then i will open the portal once its opened follow giro he will take you two to the safe zone he set up in parnaxia after that you two can decide where you guys wanna go first". With that kastor rose a empty doorway frame out of the ground his hands began to glow and so did the doorway eventually the glowing exploded in light revealing a now functional portal in the doorway giro made his way towards the portal waving goodbye to kastor and motioning for the other members to follow him and with that he stepped through the portal.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: @decoyelite: "Well then" Laughingstock looked at Striker, "where should we go first?" "I was thinking the dead forest or castle whatyoucallit?"

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: "Castle." Striker said plainly heading toward the portal. "Most logical place to find intelligent hostiles, they'll be the most dangerous and thus the first that should be eliminated."

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: @decoyelite: giro came out of the other side of the portal as the others emerged he made his way to the safe zone he set up he found an abandoned building and placed powerful wards around it he made it to the safe zone before the other members did so he set down two maps for them then hoped onto the roof and relaxed after all his job was to be on standby.

(their from now on you no longer need me to continue the story ill follow the story and open up quest chances when possible you can control the normal enemies as long as you sell them and by the way all the factions in the castle can speak English although the wererats are much more primitive at speaking but if you get into a fight with one of the four terrors i control them)

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Laughingstock

@decoyelite: "Well the Striker, I think the castle is that way" said Laughingstock as he pointed to the northeast. "The question is, which one of those factions should we try to become friendly with? I suppose the Succubus are the most humanoid of the 3, so they might be more reasonable. Based on what I was told they try to charm you so don't fall under their charm, and the guildmaster said that they use agility to fight so I guess they would be like rogues, not to mention they aren't bloodlusted if we choose it. Then we could take the Wererats which seems like a very bad idea since they are always pissed off at something, but they might end up beings tanks which could help in the long run. Or we could gamble here and try to make an alliance with the Werewolves which seem pretty balanced out, the only downside is that if they go into bloodlust they might turn on us and that isn't ideal...Or we could just go on a suicide run and try to take on all 3 armies at once..."

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: "where am I now? knight walks into some doors hello anybody here......wait I am blind!!! whatever I can still see somehow can I stay here for a bit please"

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: kastor looked at the newley arrived man i am sorry i can cure your blindness but this is only for guild members.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: "a guild? ill join then and no you cant its law I am actually a clone and each clone must have a handicap and somehow do something to get him/me to are normal self and the names knight by the way"

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: ok then welcome to the guild glad to have you a board so i guess you can sit here then our other guild members our out visiting another world right now on their first mission whats you name by the way kastor asked the newest member.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: Nice to meet you i am kastor i would introduce to the other members but they are in another dimension right now oh by the way our guild is called the inter dimensional travel guild.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers