• 196 results
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

In the future the earth is gone, destroyed from years of battles between the Outlawz and the Vine Villains.

The inhabitants of earth fled and colonized a new planet "Genisis" But they will soon find out that they are not alone.

Normal rpg rules apply:

Must use your character

No auto-hits

We've all seen the movie Aliens. This planet is crawling with them. Although we have superpowers, they have numbers and are relentless. You can fight rival members or you can work togther. The chose is yours. All communications have been disabled and there is a dome over the planet, there is no escape.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild awakens from the pod he was sent to Genisis in.

Oh man i hate these things...

sniff sniff

Why do i smell...oh shit

DC looks around to find all of the bodies around the room

Oh dammit

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler was walking down the long coradoor of the minning station.

"So whats the problem?" said Gambler

"Well, I've sent two men down that shaft and they havent come back." said Todd formen.

"Maybe they wanted some alone time."

"Its been six days." said Todd

Gambler took a flash light and shinned it down the shaft.

"Well, I dont see anything, send a small team down and get them back up here."

"The men, they wont go down there, theres something strange going on here sir."

"Get the %$#@ out of my way, I'll go." And so Gambler slowly crawled down the minning shaft.
Post Edited:2007-05-13 23:20:19

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon walks through a large abandoned city, looking for anything. "What happened here? Where exactly am I again?" There was a faint hissing sound in the backround. "Looks like company..."

Ooc: So do we encounter the Aliens of our own free will, or will we be told about when they attack?

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Octagon Freak

Post Deleted.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Spider-Man was standing on top of a tall hill gazing out at this new unfamiliar planet. It was a liviable but it felt nothing like home.

"What are we doing here?" He thought to himself.

Just then his Spider-Sense screamed in his head ducked and an black alien flew above his head. "Woah, what the heck are you!" The alien swung its tail at him and he jumped over it and punched it in his head. But theis Alien was durable and it wasn't enought to take it out. Again its tail came around this time hitting him to the ground. The Alien dived on him and was about to bit hime when Spider-Man's stingers shot out of hims wrist and he stabbed the thing in the face. The Alien screeched loudly and Spidey through it off of him. But then he felt a burning on his stingers and looked down to see this green acid body fluid burning them. He quickly jumped to some water and cleaned it off.

"That really hurts. Hopefully I won't see anymore of those things."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild

From the shadow in the corner DC could hear a hissing

WTF is that he leans in to have a giant creature takle him

What on earth

The creature trys to open his skull with its second mouth

ALright want to eat sumtn eat this u little F%^%$#

DC grabs a can of Co2 and crushes it between the creatures mouth.

BOOM

Alright now thats do....

oh crap DC turns around to be surrounded by a group of them.

Using the only weapon he has left his hands he attacks the group

Chargin his fists up with energy he charges the biggest one

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon hears a comotion over yonder. He teleports to find Spidey in a river. "Spidey?!?! Why are you taking a bath, in a river? And why are you not noticing those aligators behind you?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild

Ahhh what the hell this shit burns

DC shoves his fist into the aliens and their blood pours all over his face

AHHHH

Alright lets clean this crap up

DC lets out a big wave of energy obliterating the remaining group

oh crap

breaths heavely

Gotta find someone here wait...

sense's Gambler

I need to fidn him and warn him

DC teleports to Gamblers location

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

"What?!" Spidey jumped out of the water and turned to see a log floating in the area where he was at.

"Dang, you scared the crap out of me! I was just attacked by some weird monster thing and was cleaning off some acid stuff it left on me. Have you seen any others?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Darkchild

Gambler i dont think we should do this separately because i dont know what they were but a group of creatures took out the entire infantry i came with and im all thats left

an look their blood is like acid its gonna take for ever to heal this shit it goes all the way through

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Darkchild says:

"Ahhh what the hell this shit burns DC shoves his fist into the aliens and their blood pours all over his face AHHHH Alright lets clean this crap up DC lets out a big wave of energy obliterating the remaining group oh crap *breaths heavely* Gotta find someone here wait... *sense's Gambler* I need to fidn him and warn him DC teleports to Gamblers location"

"DC, what are you doing here?"

Just then out of the shadows a creature grabbed Todd and drug him back off into the darkness.

"What the %$#@ was that?"

Gambler hurried to get out of the shaft but was to late, several Aleins converged on the scene and ambushed DC and Gambler.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild

Ahh shit if ur gonna hurt them at all stay a good distance away from them their blood burns like hell

DC charges his fists but right before he charges them a dog like alien jumps on him

AHH what the hell and a group of them jump on top

AHHH

GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!

DC burns all of the aliens on him to dust but is still being attacked by the ones who survived

For gods sake we need to get out of the duct get out of the way so i can make a clearing

Not thinking if gambler got out of the way DC shoots a blast of energy towards the entrance of the shaft clearing away for them to get out

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Methos

Deep within unexplored territory Methos wanders the baran landscape, looking for someone, anyone to help him...

clutching his throat where he'd been attacked days before he tried to scream for help, no sound came out. the sky was a barran acrid black with random electrical dischanges from the now darkened clouds. ball lightning fell in the distance as he tried to shout again for help... still nothing but hoarse whispers fall from his throat.

clutching his chest in pain he fell to the ground, the rocks braking his skin on his knees and hands causing blood to flow freely...

grunting in pain he looked to the sky, hoping to see one of the Villians or Outlaw flyers looking for crash survivors, the Red sun of the solar system burnt down through the clouds... there was noone coming to his rescue...

no wonder this planet was dead, he thought to himself. nothing could survive here... the eccentric orbit of the planet and the closeness of the red giant star made life here next to impossible. the few pockets of oasis type landscape he had come accross were infested with these spiderlike creature with acid for blood, he'd killed several of them in his search for water, but in the end their numbers overwhelmed him... his kryptonion sword, his most valued possesion, burnt and dissolved in his own hands from the creatures blood.

he'd awoke the next day with pain in his throat and chest unlike anything he had ever felt before, something was wrong... he just didn't know what...

The strengh came to him finally to stand again and try the next horizon, see if there was help, maybe a settlement there that could help him. crawling at first and then rising to his feet he stumbled accross the rocky outcropping, a vain hope of survival his only thought.

reaching the horizon he looked in dispain at the sight, it was life, but not what he wanted...

a waterfall fell in the distance, it's fall, hundreds of feet down... around the waterfall were a new sort of aliens, aliens that had now sensed his presence somehow and were making their way towards him.

resigning his fate, he collapsed to his knees, ignoring the pain as the rocks bit into his flesh, his vaunted immortality gone on this acrid alian landscape...

screaming for the first time in days, he felt a burning in his chest. clutching his shirt he ripped away the clothing to reveal the bare flesh underneith, where he could now feel and see something moving underneith...

the screams echoed in the distance with the sound of tearing flesh... the Xenomorphs found the body as the new queen hatched from it's victim.

Methos body was rendered apart by thousands of claws, each alien taking it's piece... by the end, there was nothing recognisable of Methos left but a smear of blood on the outcropping and a few torn garments of his prized leather trenchcoat...

a new alien queen had been born, and this onw knew of the new inhabitants of this world...

the begining...

M

heh, sorry was in a slightly dark mood

Avatar image for marshal_j__james
Marshal J. James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Marshal J. James

Operation Barracuda

=======

Come in come in, have a seat Jesse. Jesse we have a problem on the far side of Genesis. Seems theres something strange happing over there, minning production as shut down and communications have been cut. I want you to head up a small group and restore production. Heres your mission specs and team overview.

Pitch: Communications

High Life: Sniper

Alabama: Gunner

Spinx: Medic

JJ: Field Commander

Good luck son, and may god be with you.
Post Edited:2007-05-14 01:47:56

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf awoke in his treetop hideaway. He had overslept and jerked himself awake. There was no time to sleep on a planet like this.

Cryo had picked up the scents of the Aliens a few days before, and built this treetop shelter to hide from them, though he didn't know how long.

The jungle around this area was dense, and there was barely any animal life. Cryo had tried to communicate with them, but they all had a weird accent. Some things he could make out, some things he couldn't. One thing stood out among the rest however: The Queen.

Cryo had sometimes caught the scents of aliens nearby, and tried not to move or make a single sound. They had always gone away, but now he caught the scent again, and they weren't going anywhwere. Cryo heard their talons scraping against the tree trunk. They were climbing up to him, to what they wanted as their next meal.

"Sorry, fellas, Thereare no wolf-kabobs on this menu!" Cryo lept forth from the shelter and freefell down the side. Some aliens reached and jumped out to get him, but they fell short.

Cryo-Wolf grabbed hold of a vine and began swinging from tree to vine and vice-versa, until he got to a river. He didn't know whether the aliens were following him, but he fell to the ground, out of breath. He looked up and saw two familiar faces.

"Hey guys," He said between breathes, "How's it hangin'"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild

Seein the remains of the aliens in a puddle of acid

Ok gambler think we can go now

DC and Gamnler race out of the shaft onlly to be stopped by a horde of aliens and what looks to be their queen

Alright ill take the big fat an ugly and u can get everyone else

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darkchild

After fighting the horde of underlings the queen escaped leaving the two almost defencelss

Dammit im completly out of energy. Darkchild and Gambler fially exit the room, and find a room that would have been a science lab but is onlly scatttered withbodies.

Gambler do you know what the hell these things are and other than making them go boom do u know of anything else that will kill them. Because im out of energy and its going to take a bit of time for me to recharge. Does this place have any guns.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

Spidey saw Cryo fall in shock that he was even here. "Cyro are you alright? You look tired."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Constantine

Captain UK awoke from something really heavy falling on his leg "aaaargh" cap shouted as it landed on his leg "eeeeeeeeeeak"came the reply back, cap looked around he saw these black curved freaky aliens they were eating something it looked like general tykos face the creatures then turnedaround and looked at cap then out came a head from what looked like its mouth cap picked up his machine gun what was close by and shot the two ugly creatures in the head "that will teach ya to eat my team ya ugly things" the green blood poured out of there heads cap sat up and pushed off the piece of metal from the ship then all of a sudden something went into his arm cap looked down at his arm a claw went through it and blood was pouring all over it then something wet landed on his shoulder it was drool he looked up it was another one of those ugly looking aliens he shoot it in the head the green blood poured onto his face"aaaaaargh what the hell" his face was stinging like hell cap couldnt seem to see he was blinded " thats gonna to take a while to heal" he flew hi up in the air to get the rest of it off he then landed back down to were the crash site was he heard more of the roars he heard early and just started shooting everywhere he heard bodies clunk to the floor then he heared "aaaargh aaaaargh it hurts" "hawker? hawker is that you" "yeah its me cap " cap rushed over to Hawker "cap your face" "its nothing" "can you see me" "no Hawker I cant" "your blind arent you" "yes yes I am" 'aaaargh, cap please tell my wife when you get back" "I may not come back" "yes you will, can you please just tell her i love her" and saying that hawker died "okay Hawker, I will try" and saying that cap stood up ripped a bit of his jacket and tied it around his eyes, he then picked up everything that he thought he would need got on one of there space bikes that was still intact and drove off.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Darkchild says:

"After fighting the horde of underlings the queen escaped leaving the two almost defencelss Dammit im completly out of energy. Darkchild and Gambler fially exit the room, and find a room that would have been a science lab but is onlly scatttered withbodies. Gambler do you know what the hell these things are and other than making them go boom do u know of anything else that will kill them. Because im out of energy and its going to take a bit of time for me to recharge. Does this place have any guns."

"I dont DC, we need to have a look around." said Gambler

Just then one of the bodys on the floor started to shake.

"Hey I think this guys still alive."

Gambler knelt down and rolled the body over, just as he did an Alein baby ejected out of the scientist's body and ran under a table.

"WHAT THE #@!% WAS THAT?" yelled Gambler

"We need to find the armory or were gonna end up like this poor bastered."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Darkchild

No shit i would prefer that nothing comes out of my body with out my say in it.

The two walk down a coradoor and both have a feeling of being watched.

whispers

Their are 3 of them behind us on the ceiling, we need to ge tot the door around the corner i saw the specs for this place back in the lab. ON 3 1....2...3.. RUUNNNNNNNNNNN

And both make a run for the door while the aliens are right on their heels

If you dont ge ttheir in time ill keep the door open , both make it into the door and slam it shut cutting the fingers off of one of them.

God i hope this is the armory.... umm gambler turn around

when he does they see a sleeping alien right in front of the armory case that is packed with loads of weapons

ok oh great thinker how the hell we doing this.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Darkchild says:

"No shit i would prefer that nothing comes out of my body with out my say in it. The two walk down a coradoor and both have a feeling of being watched. *whispers* Their are 3 of them behind us on the ceiling, we need to ge tot the door around the corner i saw the specs for this place back in the lab. ON 3 1....2...3.. RUUNNNNNNNNNNN And both make a run for the door while the aliens are right on their heels If you dont ge ttheir in time ill keep the door open , both make it into the door and slam it shut cutting the fingers off of one of them. God i hope this is the armory.... umm gambler turn around when he does they see a sleeping alien right in front of the armory case that is packed with loads of weapons ok oh great thinker how the hell we doing this."

"Back me up DC"

Gambler crept over towards the case. He was now right in front of the sleeping ALEIN. As he reached around to the case the ALEIN sprang to life and attacked. Its tail came flying around from behind Gambler and stabbed him in the side. It raised him up towards its mouth and out shot a secondary mouth repeatably striking at Gambler.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Son of a bitch." he yelled.

Gambler had to act fast, he took out a small knife and the Ace of Spades. With one hand he charged the card and stuck it in the mouth of the ALEIN while with the other he reached back and cut off the tail of the ALEIN. Using his feet he pushed off the creature into a backflip.

"GET DOWN!"

The ALEIN exploded sending acid flying everwhere.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkchild

Ahhh shit

DC ducked but not in time and got acid on his neck creating a big hole.

So how does it look.. GET DOWN!!!

DC saw a alien coming from the ceiling and grabbed a nearby pistol and jumped of the side wall and stuck in it the creatures mouth and pulled the trigger. ?BANG BANG BANG

After unloading the full clip into the beast DC got down.

Ok we need to stock up on everything we can carry

DC grabbed a gun more like earths ak47 and a couple pistols . He put the rest of the guns in a bag, and with another bag he made a grenade bag which when needed as a last ditch effort would be triggered by pull a clip that went to all of the grenades.

Ok ill carry the boom bag since u know how i am with making things go boom. After both were stocked they crept out of the door knowing all well the creatures knew they were their

WE need to find the queen and take her out

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow appearred out of the shadows, his dark eyes seeking its prey his white skin made him almost invisble to the normal eye in this dark place , The minning shaft was damp and cold water was dripping from the roof , Arrow heard a couple of bangs from up ahead, As he began to move he realised the wall was moving as well all around him.

"Hisssss" , He created a shadow sword and prepared for battle just then it happend he was surrounded . "FINE BRING IT ON" he cut into one chopping of its head the acid hit his arm "Damn it , Have to watch that" He began fighting but he was greatly out numbered, ten of these black beast had come upon him

They had no eyes that he could see on them, What are they , where did they come from ,Who sent them , All these questions ran into his head as he continued to fight .

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkchild

Gambler im going to scan the area so watch my back

Ive found some one its human and he is still live looks like hes also packing some heat and... oh shit man we gotta get to him their are a dozen of them surrounding him.

LEts get their before we are the only humans left in this base

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Darkchild says:

"Gambler im going to scan the area so watch my back Ive found some one its human and he is still live looks like hes also packing some heat and... oh shit man we gotta get to him their are a dozen of them surrounding him. LEts get their before we are the only humans left in this base"

"I'll over look your insult this time, but if you ever call me human again those creatures will be the least of your worries."

Gambler grabbed a plasma rifle out of the case.

"Lets get going before those things come back"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Final Arrow

"HA HA HA HA HA" Arrow was loving it the blood lust had taken over he, ran at one lunching himself onto it head he pushed off lunching into the air h fired off a shadow orb it explode on impact , Acid flew at him as he came down , Drops landed on his jacket, As he hit the ground on one knee , His jacket now smoking.

He looked up lifted an eyebrow and smiled "That was my best jacket you freaky ugly git" Throwing his jacket at the sea of monsters heading towards him , He pushed off creating another shadow sword ,in his other hand and making a weak magical barrier to protect him from most of the acid , He ran head first into the the dark sea as a wave if these beast hit him hard, He just smiled and began to chop.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Octagon Freak

Freak looks up from the river, and sees Cryo land near-by. He teleports over to him, with Spidey close. "Hey, just what the hell is going on here? How'd we get hear again?" Before the others could answer, the aliens that had been behing Cryo jumped from the river. "Looks like there's no time to chat boys, Cryo, I suggest you freeze that river."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Darkchild

The two humanand what ever gambler is turn the corner to find arrow in the midle of a group of aliens

All right aim and FIRE!!!!!

ALl of DArkchilds clips are gone in a matter of minutes

Ahh man im out of wait i feel my powers their coming back

EVERYONE DOWN TIME FOR A BIG BOOM

DC charges his body up and lets out a blast of energy throughout the area but also shields gambler and arrow from the attack

damn ive been waiting for these powers to come back but ill still keep betsy the pistol

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow looked at all the dead Aliens "If I wanted to kill them in one move I would have you A$$ Hole"

Walking over he picked up his jacket from the ground and dusted it of "I Need a new one" Running his hand over the coat it was completey fixed, He swang it over to his shoulders .

Placing his hand on Gamblers shoulder " Nice to see you mate, What the hell is going on here, How are you doing DC"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Darkchild

Im doing fine other than the hole in my neck formt e bloody acid but yeah im doing good look out

and DC shoots over arrows shoulder and shoots a alien on the ceiling

how bout you

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"We need to find away outta here. I'm not sure if the whole planet is infested or just this mining base. Its good to see you old friend, I fear we may not make it out of this one."

Gambler bandaged up his chest and neck. After reloading his rifle he waited to see what the next course of action would be.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Final Arrow

" I can teleport us if you know where we are going" Arrow looked at Gambler waiting for his response , Arrow liked it down here his power level was at it's max down here .

"Im fine DC you want me to heal that for you, You as well Gambler" Arrow would need everyone at full strength if the even had a small hope of winning , I could have easily have killed them but how many more could there be , That was only ten, If the whole planet is infested the it's Game Over Man , Game Over.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Darkchild

yes he healing would be great since for some reason my healin powers dont work down here

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo looked up at Octagon. "You got it Freaky." Cryo jumped over to the edge of the water while the aliens were still in mid-air. He jammed his hand into the water and began to freeze it.

The frost quickly ran up to the Aliens and encased them in ice, stopped inches from attacking them.

Cryo stepped back and looked at the aliens, frozen above the water and stuck in their savage poses. "Oh, I would so win the Ice Sculpture Contest."

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Methos

with the aliens frozen, the alien queen sensed their torment...

sending one of the nearst groups of aliens out to free their brothers and find the one responsable and let out a howl of anguish...

these new comers would pay for killing her children, and then they would become hosts fr the next generation themselves.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf walked over to Spidey and Octagon. "I remember the Vine Villians and Outlawz battled so much that we destroyed the entire planet. We searched through space for an inhabitable Planet and I guess this is what we chose. Talk about your all time greatest bone-headed moves, huh?"

Cryo turned around and froze where he stood. "Don't anyone move. They're here." Cryo sniffed the air and caught the scent of more Aliens. The queen must've sent them.

Wolf............. They kept saying, Kill the wolf.........

Cryo-Wolf sighed and said,"What is this all you can eat Wolf day?"

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Methos

The aliens found they're frozen brothers, one alien jumping on top of the ice and scratching it with it's claws, trying desperately to free the ones trapped inside...

seeing the scratching and bashing of the ice made little impactm the alien queen sent her message...

the other aliens turned on the one on the ice, puncturing it's skin with their tails and rendering it limb from limb, they then watched as the blood from their fallen brother ate away at the ice, slowly chipping away before the aliens trapped inside burst free with s shireik of anger at being trapped...

sniffing the wind for a second, the group of aliens quickly took off over the baran landscape in the direction of the smell, the smell of fear and food...

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf didn't move. He watched the aliens kill one of their own just to free others, then run away suddenly.

Cryo knew something was up. Why would they suddenly leave?

Cryo began to follow them, staying downwind so they couldn't catch his scent, and traveling through the treetops unseen. He crouched down in the tree, in the shade, and watched the aliens. Where are the going?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Methos

the aliens charges over the lanscape, scaling cliffs with ease, for hours they were relentless in the persuit of their quarry...

off in the distance they could see a mining outpost, screams and yelling came from within...

the aliens, ducked inside a cave to the side, waiting for nightfall for their attack... when their camoflage and terrorific nature would be working at it's best.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo jumped onto a cliff dotted with trees and covering above the Alien's cave. He looked out and saw the mining outpost, the screams riding the wind to Cryo and making him shudder.

I guess we weren't the first ones here.... Cryo thought, picturing the aliens ripping apart the miners, How can something be so barbaric?

Cryo saw that the aliens weren't doing anything, so he decided to rest himself in the tree, propping himself against the trunk of the tree and letting his leg hang. He face the outpost just in case the Aliens moved.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Methos

OOC i have permission from Ted to use his character for a horrible senseless death...

what a cool guy lol

M

Edward wandered the mining shafts hoping to find survivors, every 'body' he had come accross so far had been torn apart, the insides of the chest burst open like someone had thrust their first through the ribcage of the unfortunate victim.

his first encounter with the bodies had left him numb, he'd walked into the mess hall and found a... he couldnt think of the words to describe it... a murder scene? a mutilation scene? a turture scene?

yes, torture, that fit right.

the blood was everywhere, on the roof, on the walls, the chairs and tables were soaked in it. the air was thick with the smell of it and you could taste it on every breth you took.

whatever had killed these people was still close, the blood was still wet so that ment they couldn't have been dead more than three hours.

loading each pistol and double checking the spare clips in his pockets he wrapped his trenchcoat around himself and pulled the coller up as he closed the door, firing a shot into the lock to jam it. noone should have to walk in there and see that... not like he did.

the sight before him stopped him cold, on the floor was a childs bear, it's arm had been torn off and the stuffing pulled out... it was caked in blood, it soaked through the fur and turned the colour a dark red...

next to it on the floor was a scrap of cloth, a childs blue dress... a little girls dress...

if anyone had been around they would have seen his eyes glaze over and go perfectly still... the ice blue iris' turning cold and hard as he readied each pistol and chambered a load.

dropping the cloth he turned around, there were three of the biggest creatures he had ever come accross, their jaws dripping with blood as they cralled accross the floor, walls and celing.

"you ugly mother fu..."

the sounds of the gun shots echoed through the mining complex, cutting off edwards last words...

he fell one of the aliensm blowing it's leg off with a well timed shot, he watched it fall to the floor and had to do a double take as he watched the green blood from the alien pour out of the open wound on to the floor where it hissed and bubbled where it made contact with the reenforced flooring.

he two remaining aliens jumped at him, he barely got two more shots off before the aliens tore his arms from his body and feasted on the remains.

his screams echoed through the complex long after the aliens had finished with their meal as a face hugger crawled out of the vent shaft and attacked...

letting the face hugger detach from it's armless victim, the aliens pierced Edwards lets with their razor sharp tails and dragged him out of the complex back to the nest...

all that was going through Edwars mind was the pain and the little girl who's scrap of dress he had found... was she in the nest as well? was she captured and infested like he was?or was she given a mercifully short and painless death, the one thing that anyone on this god forsaken rock could hope for...

again, sorry it's a bit dark... but thats my style of writing

M

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Darkchild

After arrow healed both Gambler an Darkchild they headed deeper into the base.

Alright im picking up some energy signatures in the room up a head and from what i can tell their definatly alien, ill go in first

DC goes into the room slowly, and finds that their is no aliens in the room

ANd then out of the shadows a group of them attack an jump on DC

Arrow i need help some one for gods sake help!!!!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Methos

the aliens saw in Darkchild i chance for some true strength in their next generation, sending out a mental call to all the aliens and facehuggers in the complex to donverge on the spot where they were fighting...

maybe they could finally get a metagene into the alien species... one such as Darkchild or Last Arrow would definitely profide the strength of the gene to help with the attack on the outer colonies where they could reproduce endlessly in numbers...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler pumps a round into the chamber of the shotgun.

"There $#@!ing everywhere" blam blam blam

As soon as Gambler gunned down one, two more took its place. They started to overwhelm him. Soon Gambler was buried under a pile of Aleins.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Darkchild

GET THE F*&^K OFF ME!!

DC shoves grenade in of of the buggers mouth and rolls from under it

Dc turns his back to them jsut as the group explodes.

DAMMIT man these f^&^&^s are becomeing diffucult

Hope they dont tr....

A face hugger jumps at DC's face and attaches it self to his face

WTF DC pulls his gun out and points it at the back of the thing and pulls the trigger

DC turns around without the hugger who was trying to plant its seed in him

Hey arrow can u heal me again i didnt think when i shot that little bugger and i blew half of my face off..good thing i still have some healing powers keeping me alive.

Right before arrow could say some thing sarcastic they were surrounded again

How the hell do we keep getting into these situations Gambler throw me a gun i enjoy filling these guys full of lead rather than using my powers.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Darkchild

DC realizes gambler is under a horde of them and jumps on the group shiving his fist threw alot of them and throwing them off of gambler

Hell no u mother F#$#%#$# u aint taking us out that easy and throws a phosphorus grenade on the group of aliens and burns the lot of them, also he burns part of Gamblers coat

oh dear i think hes gonna kick my ass

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Methos

the aliens started backing off fromthe two metahumans...

not only were they proving extremely proficciant at killing their brethrin, but the amount of aliens they had killed was weakening the floor of the mining shaft...

with a shreik of anguish the aliens pulled back into the darkness, just as the floor collapsed from the acid blood eating through it...

the last alien just watched as the two metahumans fell into the darkness, rubble and twisted metal falling with them into the caverns below...

they would find another way down, all the caverns and caves on this planet were interlinked, they jus had to find another opening...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell

AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MINNING SHAFT

=======

Gambler was covered in dust and piece's of the floor. He had been severely burned but he was alive. DC and Gambler had been separated from Arrow but Gambler knew he could handle himself.

"DC! WERE ARE YOU?" yelled Gambler as he brushed the debris off from himself.