#151 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc: I never shot the arrow, but I'm gonna go ahead and act as if I did.

#152 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ok.. arrow was shot.

explosion, blah blah blah...

flash start your post from catching the arrow and throwing it back... explosion happens, you need to dodge...

time in people...

M
Post Edited:2007-05-10 21:39:50

#153 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

flash cleared the blast with secounds to spare.then in the blink of an eye he ran up to raines and tryed to phase a hand into his head.

#154 Posted by Sanit (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Oh for the love of god DC teleports next to Sanit and grabs him and ports back to the humans ok here are some life forms now take what u want and leave me some food/play toys i need to do sumtin until some one wants to fight"

Grabs and Chains up some humans. Passes DC a home-made blade.

#155 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Raines watched as the Flash tried to phase his hand through the illusion he had left. He then dropped from the ceilling and dove out the window, on the way down he pulled the trigger on the detination pack, setting of a chain reaction of explosion throughout the building. Raines hit the ground and rolled end over end and up to his feet.

He then cast another illusion, making himself look like Methos. Raines watched as the building went up in a blaze and wondered if Flash made it out.

#156 Posted by Darkchild (40545 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks but i dont think ill be using it

creates sword

got one but thank u and u better be leaving me a human or two

#157 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Killgrave had just finished helping a family find shelter in an abandoned chemical plant. As he walked out side he saw a near by building go up in flames and crumble to the ground. He made his way through the burnt and chared remains of the city in time to see a battle taking place. Several Outlawz and Vine Villains were tearing each other apart.

"Holy $#@!" he thought to himself.

#158 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision blurred, Octagon_Freak stumbles to his feet.

"Uhhhgg, what the?" he looked around. "Aww, damn, they took off without me. I guess they got tired of me shouting orders. I need to watch that. Well, I had better get to the surface."

Octagon stepped back and made a giant fist, and uppercutted through the ceilling, and teleported himself to the top. He looked over to see the battle, but noticed Arrow and Spider going at it. He teleported a rooftop away from Arrow, made two giant hands, and threw them at him.

#159 Posted by the_doctor (262 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC:

Wander's around the battle scene, making sure everythings going ok...

#160 Posted by Darkchild (40545 posts) - - Show Bio

Senses Killgrave

hmmm sounds like fun

creates sword

Lets go say hi

Teleports to Killgrave

Hello Killgrave im going to kill you now, now if u would like to fight back it would be greatly appriciated

DC starts the fight by swinging at Kill and cutting off part of his hair

"Now that was only a warning want to get to the good stuff"

#161 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman621 says:

"Spider-Man could see the images in his head of the people. It was painful to see, but he had to keep telling himself that it was Arrow's fault. Arrow is the one that really killed them. "Lets see how you like this." Spidey using his webs, slingshoted a broken down car up at Arrow."

Arrow just looked at the car , Just as it was about to hit it split into a flew passed arrow "I just dont think you get you are out of your leauge "

Forcing the car to fly back towards Spidey Arrow Made the the ground change into Quick sand Then, Lowering his hands made the two buildings next to Spidey start to fall with amazing speed.

#162 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Realizing that Spidey was in trouble, Octagon_freak diverted his attack, and made the hands dive down and save Spider from hte attack. He pulled Spider up next to him and shouted, "Now you get to see what real power is!" He created three large dark axes, and sent them all spinning in Arrow's direction.

#163 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

"Thanks for the help octy but he's mine. We have a score to settle." Spidey said. And with that he was back up in action. Jumping up the side of a building. When he got to the top he jumped off and web-zipped at Arrow for a kick.

#164 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow liffted his Arm frezzing the Axe in the Air, " REAL POWER I AM A LORD OF THE SHADOWS AND DARK ARTS AND YOU THROW DARK AXE AT ME, YOU ARE AN IDOT MY FRIEND "

Turning the Axe back at spider and Throwing A massive orb at Octagon_freak

"Chose your battles wisly" causing spikes to fly up from Octagon_freaks shadow , The deadly spies flew at his enemy.

Arrow covered his body in a blcak shield as he turned the attention of his dragons to Octagon_Freak"KILL HIM".

Waiting for Spidey strike to hit his shiled he perpared , For his own stike

#165 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

"Come on you couldn't have just made tha axe dissappear or something." Spider-Man made a thick shield made of web that the Axe got stuck in. "Jeez, that almost got me." But it was at that point Spider-Man realize it was to late to avoid kicking Arrow's shield.

"Ow, my ankle! I don't think it broke but ouch." Spidey said. He landed ona roof of a building and made a web-case around his ankle so he could still move on it. "Its not perfect but it will work. Now lets see what else I can use."

Seeing a rim from a car Spidey shot a webline on it and started spinning around and around. Faster and faster he spun and the rim spun along with him. When he couldn't spin any faster he let go and let the rim fly at Arrow at incredible speeds.

#166 Posted by Issa (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Senses Killgrave hmmm sounds like fun *creates sword* Lets go say hi Teleports to Killgrave Hello Killgrave im going to kill you now, now if u would like to fight back it would be greatly appriciated DC starts the fight by swinging at Kill and cutting off part of his hair "Now that was only a warning want to get to the good stuff""

Killgrave doesn't flinch as he watches a piece of his hair be cut off.

"If that be thee extent of your power then tonight you dine in Hades." Pulling out his legendary "Bow of Souls" Killgrave let fly several cursed arrows at Darkchild.

"Let the souls of the deceased have there way and you may spare yourself some unnecessary pain."

#167 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

The rim hit arrows shield and knocked him back a little , Arrow still floating in the air "Your kidding me right, I mean come on" ,Arrows power was limitless , His magics where only knowen by one other Doc strange

Arrow Opens a large portal that beings t surround the building Spiderman was standing on , "You are beging to bore me"

#168 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

"This isn't good. Not really liking the giant portal thing coming. I should leave."

Before the Portal could surroudn the entire building Spider-Man was able to just barely make it though. He was really getting tired though now and it seemed like Arrow may just be getting started. Spidey's ankle was killing him and he still had that cut across his stomach. How long was he going to beable to keep this up?

"How about you don't use magic and I won't use my webs? That sounds fair, right?"

I have to keep moving or less I am done for. And with that thought Spidey went swinging down a New York street.

#169 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow let spider go he wanted a real battle , He could destroy this bug with one word flying away he went looking for a real battle.

He looked over to see the Body of Gambler , Flying down "MY friend , Your death will be avenged " Shadows exploded with rage , Arrow just thought of death and blood.

#170 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey could see that Arrow had lost intrest in battling him. Which was fine for him it gave him a chance to rest. Seeing an empty building he swung into it. And sat down to give his body a break. This has been two battle nows that he has been lucky to get away from.

#171 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

It was easy enough to retrieve her guns. Before sliding them away, she checked the ammo levels. It'd be nice if this was a comic book, she thought ironically, then I'd have infinite ammo. As it was she had several clips in her backpack but after that she'd be out. "Bloody marvelous," she muttered before lifting her eyes and taking in the area around her. She'd left Jack's body where he'd fallen. He'd left her so she had no real issue repaying the favor. As she glanced back, the wave of evil that swept over her was almost sickening. "Holy bloody hell..."

#172 Posted by Crunchtime (81 posts) - - Show Bio

"What the...?" Ty sees a strange alien with humans, chained and all in line like slaves. "Oh, that is just not gonna fly." His body erupted in muscle and black fur, eyes flashed yellow as he charged the alien. Taking the chain in his teeth, he bit down with powerful jaws and snapped it.

"Welcome to Earth, freak," Crunchtime said, crouching low and glaring at the stranger.

#173 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto watched the battles from his veiw screens. He saw a bit surprised and even more upset when he had seen the death of Gambler.

"Your death will not go unpunished in time the Vine Villians will crush Walkingstone"

Magneto waited for his time in battle.

#174 Posted by Darkchild (40545 posts) - - Show Bio

No child that isnt my extent

i was only giving you a warning

DC starts a flurry of punches and jabs with the sword

Oh by the way im a bit radioactive

and DC detonates himself leveling the area

Oh my i really hope thats not your extent

#175 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon_freak teleports away from danger. 'Where'd Spider go?' he thought to himself. He then glared back at Arrow. He assumed he killed Spider.

"YOU BASTARD, I'LL KILL YOU!! Octagon roared. He charged at him while he was distracted by his friend's death. He charged up a giant force of dark energy, and threw it toward Arrow.

#176 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hello Evil cap here to take anyone on."
Post Edited:2007-05-11 16:23:04

#177 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

octagon_freak says:

"Octagon_freak teleports away from danger. 'Where'd Spider go?' he thought to himself. He then glared back at Arrow. He assumed he killed Spider. "YOU BASTARD, I'LL KILL YOU!! Octagon roared. He charged at him while he was distracted by his friend's death. He charged up a giant force of dark energy, and threw it toward Arrow."

"Again with the dark energy , Are you that stupid " Opening a portal the Dark energy dissappeared then a portal opened right behind Octagon_freak with his dark enegry ball flying out of it , Arrow just kept on flying

#178 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

whats the bet if i get in a fight i would die or run away?

#179 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

OoC Captain UK make sure you read the rules

#180 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon turns his own energy away from him, and uses it to throw the orb off course. He then turns, looking confused, as Arrow is on the ground now. Octagon felt the rage build inside him, but decided he should calm down, anger isn't exactly his best friend. He teleports to another rooftop to watch the battle until he can decide what to do.

Ooc: Is Captain UK going evil for this?
Post Edited:2007-05-11 16:32:56

#181 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow saw her a head of him , His black coat began to flap madly as he gained speed Building up energy into a shadow Orb he let it lose at the target.

Making to Dark Swords appear in his hands he flew closly behind the orb waiting to she waht she does and brining his swords up to follow the attack

#182 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

She saw it... The darkness, the pure evil, as it gained speed, pulsing toward her. She crouched down as the ball of pure plasma engulfed her, her hands above her head. The hairs on her arms crackled with the lightening as the energy was dispersed by her forcefield.

Walkingstone rose to her feet, the electricity still sparking down her torso, her green eyes fixed on the evil. Swords slashed across her and she jumped back, her guns already in her hands and firing off as many rounds as she could.
Post Edited:2007-05-11 16:47:19

#183 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap ready holding guns in hands and brain working walking on top of a roof and watching the fight between LA and Walker also taking glimpses at Octo Freak.

#184 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon_freak looks over, and sees Cap. He teleports to his side.

"Well if it isn't you, uhhhhh, Cap somthing, anyway, I think we need a battle plan. What do you think is good?"

#185 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow looked into her green eys as the bullets bounced of his frocefield, The field Rippled round his body , He grined showing of his white teeth as they shone in the moon light .

"Really wow it tickled, Well it did'nt but thanks for trying " His eyes where engulfd with rage he shifted bring one sword up over his head as he swipped from below with the other one.

Whispering to himself a dark aura began to grow behind him.
Post Edited:2007-05-11 16:58:03

#186 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

octagon_freak says:

"Octagon_freak looks over, and sees Cap. He teleports to his side."Well if it isn't you, uhhhhh, Cap somthing, anyway, I think we need a battle plan. What do you think is good?""

"I dont know Octo Freak, im pretty much good with anything so its up to you"
Post Edited:2007-05-11 17:06:54

#187 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

"That's the problem, see. Every attack I've tried has failed, so I can't really attack Arrow any more. Let's see how Cryo Wolf likes it." Octagon offered a ride down.

#188 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

"sure" replied cap still holding tight to his guns.

#189 Posted by Blahr (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody flying on an invisible disk lowers himself to a street of NYC. He took a deep breath and could seem the blood in the air from battle. He knew that Spider-Man of Earth-621 was around here. He started walking forward, the only thing proving he is there is the sound of him walking. He looks up and notices Octagon_Freak and Cap UK. He grins a grin that would go un notice and was only for his enjoyment. Creating a giant hammer of invisible energy above there heads he starts to slam it down on them as he shouts, "You will die by Nobody's hands!"

#190 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

"Not ticklish?" Beth whispered as she kept firing off the rounds. Her eyes met those dark and twisted horrors in grim determination.

Remus had followed the sounds of battle and the scent of his pack. There was blood everywhere but it was tainted, poisoned by the twisted deaths. Even starving pack would never feed here. His nose twitched as he picked up the pack's scent again. Billows of infected spirit plumed around the pack. Remus bared his teeth and let out a low, rumbling growl as he stalked closer.

#191 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf leaned against the wall of a building and watched the chaos unfold. "No one wants to the Furball?"

He chewed on an ice cube he had made and waited for someone to attack him.

#192 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap pulls octo Freak out from the hammer whilst rolling out himself and taking a few shots at nobody swearing at the skies

#193 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap pushed Octo Freak out the way whilst rolling out himself taking a few shots at Nobody and swearing under his breath

#194 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

His skin was as white as the moon , His black hair just highlighted his dark eyes, He undone the top two button of his jacket revealing part of his chest , his white chest was covered in scars.

The darkness grew behind him it was refelcting his eyes , Angry that she had dodge his sword swipes again , He made a wall appear behind her blocking her esacape.

His power was calling for blood , He let his power flow from him and pools of shadows began to build around Her.

"You have nice eyes if this was diffrent and I was still good" He winked, Moving forward getting in closer "Do you think your power is any where near mine child , You dont even know your own strength give in and I will make it quik"
Post Edited:2007-05-11 17:41:50

#195 Posted by Blahr (132 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc: Nobody is a character where all his attacks and himself are invisible.

Nobody laugh at the thought of bullets hurting him As the bounced off an invisible shield around his body. Making a disc under his feet he floated up their level.

"You really expect bullets to hurt Nobody? Nobody will crush you for your efforts though."

Making a gaint fist of his energy he punched at Cap UK.

#196 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

"You're not my type," Beth quipped. "And I'm not a child. Ever been to Hell? Try it," she said, her lips twitching in a half-smile. "Then you'll know what evil is."

She could feel Remus pull back for the pounce so she tossed her empty guns away and unholstered the larger one at her back. The smile turned into a cold, hollow stare. "Want to find out how Jack felt?" Her movements were smooth and fast as she aimed the gun at his scarred chest. Just as she did, Remus let out a wild howl and lept.

#197 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap dodging the first two but getting hit by the third and falling off the roof landing on a car.

#198 Posted by Blahr (132 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ha, is that the best you can do? Your wasting Nobody's time." Creating a gaint armor suit Nobody began knocking parts of building down at Cap UK.

#199 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow smiled As he sank into the ground, as the wolf pounced at him, He reappered behind her ,leaning forward his crimson lips moved as he spoke softly," Hell was a wonderful place ,I enjoyed it "

He lifted his sword bringing it towards her back , A smile came across his face a hope for blood filled his body.

#200 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap stands up brushing dirt off his coat aims a gun and shoots at cryos icecube then jumps up on the roof "Ha, like that hurt".