#101 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

"Beth?" said Gambler.

"Help me, I'm not myself, please, I need you to help me."

Gambler started to walk towards Walkingstone with his hand out.

"Please, help me."

#102 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc: How is your attacking working now Last Arrow without Flash there?

#103 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc stone i already caght the card.Flash saw the rock before it was thown. he grabed it and threw it back at wolf and the rock was a travling bullet.

#104 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

She hesitated, her gun wavering for just a second. "Jack?" she whispered as the gun lowered a little. But as the wave of evil swept over her again from all around her, the gun snapped back up. "You let her take me. You sent me to hell."

#105 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Occ Right Occ in the Occ thread Spider I will talk to you there

#106 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc: Use the Ooc thread for Ooc, I did it to but from now on use the other thread for Ooc.

#107 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Moving closer and closer Gambler spoke.

"No Beth, I wasnt myself, forgive me, I need your help, I've lost my way and cant get back."

Gambler stood in front of her with his arms out.

"Please!"

#108 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey's sense warned him of Arrow coming from behind but being in mid-air didn't allow him to manuver in time. The kick connected with his side and sent him into the ground, but he flipped up just in time to dodge the shadow orbs as they land right in the spot where he hit the ground.

"Dang, Arrow and I thought we were friends?" Spidey said. He started sprinting up a wall did a backflip off of it and while in the middle of the flip shot some more web-bullets at Arrow.

#109 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

flash waited for cryo to attack but first he thought he would help spidy buy throwing a fastball at arrow he grabed a rock and threw it at arrow.

#110 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Tears stung her eyes as she stared into Gambler's. "Jack..." She was torn. There was that old connection, that feeling again, but it was tainted. Once upon a time she'd have known the moment words left his mouth if he was telling the truth but that, like her naivety, had been corrupted by the demon. "How can I be sure?" she almost begged, keeping the gun on him even if it wavered a little.

#111 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

The sky turned black and it started to rain blood , Two black dragons split the sky and flew at spider ,

As this happend To Four web bullets flew towards Arrow he blocked three and one hit him in the stomach as a rock flew past his head ,he fell onto a roof with a bang . Arrow stood up and caused the building to explode

"THE KID GLOVES ARE OFF NOW"
Post Edited:2007-05-10 18:34:15

#112 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf saw Flash pick the rock up. In a blur, he saw the rock coming straight at him. He formed a thick ice shield in front of him. The bullet dove deep into the ice, sending cracks coursing through it, but was still stopped.

Cryo melted the ice into water and sent it flowing throughout the area. He quickly frose it into smooth, slippery ice.

"So smart, I wonder why I haven't thought of it before. I reiterate my last comment and add a 'See you next fall!'"

#113 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey saw that Arrow had been hit but saw his Dragon's coming at him. Shooting a webline he swung up and then flipped on to one of the Dragons.

"Now this is a ride!" He said, "How much did you have to pay for these babies."

#114 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

flash sliped and fell on the ice but he soon meltated the ice with his vibrating moliculs. the flash threw three fists towrds cryos chest.

#115 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler slowly reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pink letter.

"You see this, I carry it with me, always, help me please your the only one who can."

As he raised the letter to show her he spun around without warning, throwing a reverse heel kick at the gun while pulling out the Jack of Spades and throwing it at her.

#116 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow watched as Spider flipped on to the dragon watching the seconed one fly towads them, He command them to fly as high as they could ,

Closing his eyes he called all his power he grew the blood from the sky was still falling "BLOODRA MENKA" The blood that landed on the dragons back turned in to Dark Warriors ,

Arrow watched to see what would happen now.

#117 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Her hand had been halfway to the letter, the perfume still clinging to the well-thumbed pages, when the kick sent her spinning. The card connected with her forcefield but her proximity to Gambler weakened its protective power, sending her sprawling across the ground. "You piece of..." she hissed. "Come on, Jack," she growled as she rolled back to her feet, badly winded and her chest hurting. "We finish it. Now."

#118 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf could smell Flash's scent and knew he was going to attack. He just didn't know where, but readied himself nontheless. He ducked then moved to the side, dodging the first two. Out of sheer animal instinct, he put his hand up and caught the third fist.

Cryo grinned and began to freeze Flash's hand, the cold coursing over his fist and up his arm.

With Flash's other fist in one hand, he slashed at Flash with the other hand.

#119 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

"Nice evil dark warriors. I really need to get into this magic bit." Spidey said. As fast as his Spider-Reflexes could take him he jumped from warrior to warrior hitting each one with the strength of a human spider. Warriors were falling off the Dragon only to land to their demise on the street below.

"On second thought these guys aren't anyting special. I bet I could have taken these guys with my Spider-Powers."

#120 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hahahahahahahahaha, you're already dead, you just haven't realized yet." said Gambler laughing hysterically.

Gambler couldnt help but notice that Beth hadn't thrown a punch or even fired a shot.

"What are you waiting for?

Gambler hesitated for a moment.

#121 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow laughed the shadow warriors where really Surviors he had transported and covered them in shadows,

HE laughed as each innocent fell to the ground with a thud "Funs Over" , He turned them from shadows into what they really where anf floating in the air began to clap

"WELLLL DONE , BRAVO"

#122 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Cryo-Wolf could smell Flash's scent and knew he was going to attack. He just didn't know where, but readied himself nontheless. He ducked then moved to the side, dodging the first two. Out of sheer animal instinct, he put his hand up and caught the third fist.Cryo grinned and began to freeze Flash's hand, the cold coursing over his fist and up his arm.With Flash's other fist in one hand, he slashed at Flash with the other hand."

Flash felt the cold but he just burned through it flash knew that cryo cant move and the speed of light he ran behind cryo and threw fury punches at him.

#123 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

She rose, the rubble from her fell cascading off of her. Dust swirled as she stepped forward, her hand moving to her back where she pulled her last remaining gun from its place at her belt in the small of her back. "I am dead," she told him, her voice losing its grief and its love. "I died. You killed me. I went to Hell. I met the eyes of the Devil and I laughed in his face." The gun was now level with the centre of Gambler's forehead. "Ever wanted to meet your maker, Jack? Because you're about to go right back to Hell."

#124 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey froze in his place right before he hit another one. He could actually feel their bones breaking when he was punching them.

"How could you do that Arrow? You are one sick monther fu%&!"

Spidey jumped off of the Dragon and on to a building and started to sprint towards Arrow. Rage filled his mind and he jumped of the building right at Arrow sending a punch his way.

#125 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow just stood his ground as a Dragon flew between Spidey and Arrow his mouth open Wide and the seconed one behind hem the began to breath fire ,

Arrow fired an orb to come up from under spider as he ran up the dragons back, He pushed off brining his sword up waiting to see which way spidey would go.

#126 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

"This is the second time you had me dead to rights and didnt squeeze the trigger."

Gambler leaned forward and pressed the barrel against his forehead.

"You think you can kill me? Pull that trigger and find out."

#127 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

"You really think I can't." A slow, snarling smile tugged Beth's lips. "I was Oriax, Marchioness of the Inner Rungs of Hell. When she was in me, I killed bigger men than you, Jack." Gently, as if from a lover's touch, she pushed the gun even harder against his head and pulled the trigger.

#128 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey saw the attack coming if he didn't do this right he would be a well done spider. Shooting a web to cover the dragon's in front of him mouth he used it to pull him towards it. Then while pushing off the dragon's mouth he fired a web to the right where an attack wasn't coming from and zipped out of harms way allowing the dragon to get burned by the other one.

"Our my tights smoking? I could really feel the heat from that one Arrow, but it appears this Spider may be too quick."

Landing on the wall Spidey began to run along all while shooting web-bullets at Arrow and his fire breathing friends.

#129 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Caught completly by surprise Gambler went flying head over heels and landed on his back. The blood from the open wound in his head started to poor out. The mad man known as Gambler lay on the ground with a twisted smile on his face, dead.

#130 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaking badly and the shot still ringing in her ears, Beth let the tears course down her cheeks as she slid her gun away. "Jack..." she sighed as she picked her way over to his body. Kneeling down, she pulled the letter out of his pocket. A card slipped from the pages to lie abandoned on the ground. "Jack of Hearts."

#131 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf's head shot up at the sound of the gunshot. Caught off guard, Cryo was struck to the ground by Flash's attack.

Cryo raised his head again and heard a heart beat slowly fade, a familiar heart beat.

Cryo got up and spun around. "Don't know how you broke free of that ice grip. Far as a can remember, you're weak against cold. Try and dodge this!" Cryo shot a blast of cold air, adding to it with his own cooled breath.

Cryo left Flash to deal with that and ran to the source of the shot. "No........." Cryo saw Gambler dead with Walkingstone over his body.

#132 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

" I Grow tired of this "lifting his hand the Web bullets just turned around and flew back towards Spidey. Opening his mind arrow began trying to assualt Spidey brain ,
Post Edited:2007-05-10 19:39:16

#133 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey grabbed his head in pain. "AAHHH!" He shouted.

As he was doing this he got hit by the web-bullets and was knocked off the wall. His head was throbing with pain. But his Spider-Intinct shot a web that caught a building and swung him to safty.

"Can't lose like this." He thought to himself. He just sucked up the pain and ran right up the wall at Arrow. Jumping at it and shot some more bullets as a distration for the real hit from his fist.

#134 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow Put a force field up blocking the attacks and continued his attack on Spideys mind , He made the Suviours he had killed appear in front of spidey,

A Little gril only 10 appeared " Why did you kill us "

And one after another the kept appearing

#135 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Raines arrived at the battle just in time to see Gambler fall to the ground dead. Pop'in the top on a smoke grenade, he tossed it in front of Walkingstone. He broke into a full sprint and slid next to Gambler and scooped him up.

"Ahhh damn Gambler, I'm sorry old friend, I was to late."

Raines threw Gambler on his shoulder and ran into a near by building.

#136 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

The flash was half frozen and not happy he reached into the speed force and charged up his bodys moliculs.when the ice melted he felt drained but luckly he carried a star labs high callories bar. he ate the bar and felt a surge of power insde him. know time to kill cryo wolf. he ran past cryo and stoped in front of him with a flury of fists waiting for him.

#137 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf could smell Flash's scent before he had started moving. He knew he was going to run after him, and Cryo could hear Flash's footsteps.

Cryo flipped back and Flash punched nothing but air. "Guess that super bar gave you lots of strength huh? Yeah, I heard you eat it. You really need to chew with your mouth closed."

Cryo cooled the air around Flash and Himself. It got so cold that each could see the other's breathes. It kept getting colder and colder by the second. Normally, humans would be shivering theit @$$es off right now, but Cryo's ice powers and kept kept him imune.

"Let's see you move when you're this cold, Speedy."

#138 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc okay you dont know the flash well do you i can move faster that light and sound you cant hear or smell me.

#139 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

OoC: Yeah, I can smell you. I can smell everyone's scent. Just like a dog. A dog can smell and hear things humans can't. And a werewolf is like 10 times a dog.

#140 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man could see the images in his head of the people. It was painful to see, but he had to keep telling himself that it was Arrow's fault. Arrow is the one that really killed them.

"Lets see how you like this." Spidey using his webs, slingshoted a broken down car up at Arrow.

#141 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Raines layed Gambler down on his back and folded his arms.

"I'll kill every last one of those basterds for what they've done, I promise."

Raines went up a couple flights of stairs to get a better vantege point. Slowly taking the bow from off his shoulder and pulling out an arrow with an explosive tip he took aim waiting for a clear shot at Flash.

#142 Posted by Darkchild (40680 posts) - - Show Bio

WILL SOMEONE FIGHT ME PLEASE I WANT MAYHAM AND DESTRUCTION

AHHH

#143 Posted by Bane_delete (804 posts) - - Show Bio

flash saw the arrow coming at him and he was already moving he stoped by the arrow and turned it back to face raines then he increased the speed and sent the arrow back at him.

#144 Posted by Sanit (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Ship Lands in from Space

Sanit Walks out fo his ship to see an empty battlefield. He checks his Radar Wristband. "No one around" said Sanit. Sanit wanders aimlessly to find humans he can take as slaves for a off-world mining camp.

#145 Posted by Pontius (346 posts) - - Show Bio

The Real Flash says:

"flash saw the arrow coming at him and he was already moving he stoped by the arrow and turned it back to face raines then he increased the speed and sent the arrow back at him."

Ooc: I'm sorry but I asked you in two diferent threads to change this and you dont seem to have seen them. I never shot the arrow, and if I had it has an explosive tip on the end, how would you send it back? Plus how do you know were I'm at?

#146 Posted by Darkchild (40680 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey San come over here i found a group of humans huddled to gether

looks at the humans

You can have them only if i can kill a few

DC picks one up and cuts the humans body open

MMM gotta love the smell of blood

#147 Posted by Darkchild (40680 posts) - - Show Bio

for the love of sweet jesus some goodie goodie please battle me

#148 Posted by Sanit (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanit feeling a bit paranoid, even though his radar is picking up no lifeforms, takes out his Bolt Pistol. Sanit cautiously continues walking.

#149 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Raines says:

"The Real Flash says:
"flash saw the arrow coming at him and he was already moving he stoped by the arrow and turned it back to face raines then he increased the speed and sent the arrow back at him."
Ooc: I'm sorry but I asked you in two diferent threads to change this and you dont seem to have seen them. I never shot the arrow, and if I had it has an explosive tip on the end, how would you send it back? Plus how do you know were I'm at?"

i've noted this in the OOC thread...

flash would catch the arrow at 'hyperspeed' and throw it back on the course it came from, but it would explode microseconds after it left his hand and moved backinto normal speed...

flash would need to be clear of the explosion before hand or he'd be caught in it.

M

#150 Posted by Darkchild (40680 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh for the love of god

DC teleports next to Sanit and grabs him and ports back to the humans

ok here are some life forms now take what u want and leave me some food/play toys

i need to do sumtin until some one wants to fight