• 55 results
Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mantid

Post any ideas or suggestions for any NAO vs Hellfire Club RPGs.

I have one. What id it turned out someone from the NAO was Gambler's son, so now Gambler has his plans for him, and wants his son to join him. Or, Gambler hates his son so now the son wants to prove to his father that he is a powerful superhuman. Or the son doesn't know if he wants to join Gambler and the Hellfire or stay with NAO. There's many ways we can twist this and make a good RPG. And the other members can be fighting to help the son or convince him to join.

That's my suggestion.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The WeatherMan

How about that Darkseid and New Gods thing? Where they traded sons and now they are waging wars upon each other? Cause we really need an RP like that.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I dont have a son. That was only for an alternate reality rpg we did. The NAO are done, cooked, finished. The Hellfire Club see's no gain in this venture :P

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By The WeatherMan

Seriously, there is none who can oppose the Hellfire Club.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Copy

King of Kings says:

"I dont have a son. That was only for an alternate reality rpg we did. The NAO are done, cooked, finished. The Hellfire Club see's no gain in this venture :P"

stick tounge at gambler

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mantid

King of Kings says:

"I dont have a son. That was only for an alternate reality rpg we did. The NAO are done, cooked, finished. The Hellfire Club see's no gain in this venture :P"

But it's a secret that you have a son in the NAO. And the NAO are not dead. You mark my words, we will make our return.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mantid says:

"King of Kings says:

But it's a secret that you have a son in the NAO. And the NAO are not dead. You mark my words, we will make our return."

Think of Days of Future Pasts (the comic version) Wolverine dies in AN ALTERNATE REALITY. But after things are back to normal he's alive. I only had a son in the ALTERNATE TIMELINE, now that those are over I never had a son or any knowledge of one.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mantid says:

"King of Kings says:
But it's a secret that you have a son in the NAO. And the NAO are not dead. You mark my words, we **will** make our return."

No you won't. We destroyed you and your insignificant group. Hellfire is indestructrable. LONG LIVE HELLFIRE!

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Copy

Post Deleted.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:
But it's a secret that you have a son in the NAO. And the NAO are not dead. You mark my words, we **will** make our return."
No you won't. We destroyed you and your insignificant group. Hellfire is indestructrable. LONG LIVE HELLFIRE!"
you know what ec....... #F@#$ YOU I MEAN IT F#$% YOU# #LOL JK I'M JUST PLAYING BUT I AM LOOKING FOR MORE NAO VS HFC THREADS#"

Lol. Don't hate because Hellfire dropped NAO like a bad habit. lol.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:
No you won't. We destroyed you and your insignificant group. Hellfire is indestructrable. LONG LIVE HELLFIRE!"
you know what ec....... #F@#$ YOU I MEAN IT F#$% YOU# #LOL JK I'M JUST PLAYING BUT I AM LOOKING FOR MORE NAO VS HFC THREADS#"

Lol. Don't hate because Hellfire dropped NAO like a bad habit. lol."

Oh snap

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:

lol don't believe everything your eyes show you

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:
lol don't believe everything your eyes show you"

My eyes aren't lying to me cause if I don't see it, I don't hear about it, there's nothing going on about it, and every says it's not there, than trust me, there is no NAO. It's 6 feet under.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:
My eyes aren't lying to me cause if I don't see it, I don't hear about it, there's nothing going on about it, and every says it's not there, than trust me, there is no NAO. It's 6 feet under."

or your just high above in the clouds like cloud 9 and pretending to live in your own little world

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:
My eyes aren't lying to me cause if I don't see it, I don't hear about it, there's nothing going on about it, and every says it's not there, than trust me, there is no NAO. It's 6 feet under."
or your just high above in the clouds like cloud 9 and pretending to live in your own little world"

Or I could be saying a truth that you don't wanna hear. maniacle laughter

The Endgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Endgame

Meh. The teams'll rise and fall again, I'm sure :p

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Copy

Eternal Chaos says:

"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:
or your just high above in the clouds like cloud 9 and pretending to live in your own little world"
Or I could be saying a truth that you don't wanna hear. *maniacle laughter*"

or maybe your lieing lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Copy says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Copy says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:
Or I could be saying a truth that you don't wanna hear. *maniacle laughter*"
or maybe your lieing lol"

That's possible, but you may never know will you?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Final Arrow

Eternal Chaos says:

"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:

LMAO nice to see Hellfire comes out and talks big, Never seen you throw down when your not being gods or death, Really nice odds, Maybe step up and take us on in a real level, Or should I make Arrow a real god to contend with you!

The WeatherMan says:

"Seriously, there is none who can oppose the Hellfire Club. 1"

Crap its weather man I thought he died with the VV, Go back to your rotten hole from witch your crawled out of

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mantid

Darkchild says:

"anyone else find it absolutely hilarious that the NAO are still trying."

Ha... ha... ha...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Darkchild

anyone else find it absolutely hilarious that the NAO are still trying.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Final Arrow

Darkchild says:

Actually DC have you done anything for Hellfire, Even in rpgs, Or do you just keep talking trash about my team, How was your teams by the way Redemption Dead, VV dead, Good track record, I think your a jinxs dude!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Final Arrow says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:

LMAO nice to see Hellfire comes out and talks big, Never seen you throw down when your not being gods or death, Really nice odds, Maybe step up and take us on in a real level, Or should I make Arrow a real god to contend with you!

The WeatherMan says:

Crap its weather man I thought he died with the VV, Go back to your rotten hole from witch your crawled out of"

Ahhhhhh somebody missed nap time.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkchild

Final Arrow says:

"Darkchild says:

Actually DC have you done anything for Hellfire, Even in rpgs, Or do you just keep talking trash about my team, How was your teams by the way Redemption Dead, VV dead, Good track record, I think your a jinxs dude!"

hmmm u know what i havnt done anything for hellfire wait i did. i stayed loyal to the evil side of the vine.

Redemption lol. hey it was fun while it lasted aye.

VV when it was run by true men was a fun and great time.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Switch

Whoah. Everyone calm down. There just teams on an internet site. No need to kill each other over them.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

This is how we role. Best to get it out and move on. Just stand back and it will all blow over soon.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Final Arrow

Switch says:

"Whoah. Everyone calm down. There just teams on an internet site. No need to kill each other over them."

Dude this is how we have a laugh me Gambler and DC have been doing this for ages.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Switch

O. Well it scares me.

I'll try to remember that while i cry myself to sleep.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Barguest

Switch says:

"O. Well it scares me. I'll try to remember that while i cry myself to sleep."

Yeah it scares me too... Stop it Arrow! stop it Gambler! cries

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Final Arrow

Barguest says:

"Switch says:
"O. Well it scares me. I'll try to remember that while i cry myself to sleep."
Yeah it scares me too... Stop it Arrow! stop it Gambler! *cries*"

Yeah right , You know you love it

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Is this a joke?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Final Arrow says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
"King of Kings says:
LMAO nice to see Hellfire comes out and talks big, Never seen you throw down when your not being gods or death, Really nice odds, Maybe step up and take us on in a real level, Or should I make Arrow a real god to contend with you! The WeatherMan says:
Crap its weather man I thought he died with the VV, Go back to your rotten hole from witch your crawled out of"

I'm more than willing to contend with you Arrow. I changed my powers because they well, got boring after awhile, so now I'm just "normal" (whatever can be considered normal)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Darkchild

Final Arrow says:

"Switch says:
"Whoah. Everyone calm down. There just teams on an internet site. No need to kill each other over them."

Dude this is how we have a laugh me Gambler and DC have been doing this for ages.

"

we argue which then progressess to all out wars. one of us quits and then the survivors wether were on the same side go at it and then one of us dies (usually me). yeah thats how we role.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34  Edited By Sparda

Why not one that's set in the future, where everyone can space travel, and the NAO has a home planet and the Hellfire do. That way we can have intergalatic war! Yay!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

How bout we have it now, where the Hellfire rules everything and the NAO are a joke :p
Post Edited:2007-09-19 23:25:33

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

King of Kings says:

"How bout we have it now, where the Hellfire rules everything and the NAO are a joke :p
Post Edited:2007-09-19 23:25:33"

LMAO! I like that one. (especially since its true)

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Final Arrow

Eternal Chaos says:

"King of Kings says:
"How bout we have it now, where the Hellfire rules everything and the NAO are a joke :p
LMAO ! I lke that oneKing of Kings says:

Dont you mean how about YOU make another RPG where the Hellfire rule the world and when the NAO get to close to beating you ,the Hellfire club change the world to the way they want it, Lets look at the last hellfire club rpg, Was it not all the NAO where in prison camps and you ruled the world LMAO, Yeah nice guys way to go power hungry Gambler was a god, EC was a reality manip and even in civil war EC was death I mean power mad much, But yet each time the NAO stepped up!

Yeah we are the joke for fighting when no one else will!

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Walkingstone

Why not do it the other way around? NAO are top dogs, HFC and all villains are scattered, lost and broken. Reverse it and see what comes out

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Final Arrow

Walkingstone says:

"Why not do it the other way around? NAO are top dogs, HFC and all villains are scattered, lost and broken. Reverse it and see what comes out"

LMAO Gambler would not do that and we both know it LOL

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Final Arrow

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Walkingstone

Final Arrow says:

"Walkingstone says:
"Why not do it the other way around? NAO are top dogs, HFC and all villains are scattered, lost and broken. Reverse it and see what comes out"

LMAO Gambler would not do that and we both know it LOL"

We've done something similar before, I don't see why not this time. I've had an idea for a while about that kind of RPG

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Final Arrow says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"King of Kings says:
LMAO ! I lke that oneKing of Kings says:

Dont you mean how about YOU make another RPG where the Hellfire rule the world and when the NAO get to close to beating you ,the Hellfire club change the world to the way they want it, Lets look at the last hellfire club rpg, Was it not all the NAO where in prison camps and you ruled the world LMAO, Yeah nice guys way to go power hungry Gambler was a god, EC was a reality manip and even in civil war EC was death I mean power mad much, But yet each time the NAO stepped up!

Yeah we are the joke for fighting when no one else will!

"

Tell me your joking, PLEASE tell me your joking. You killed Arrow off in the first fight scene so you could be the devil, let me say that again, SO YOU COULD BE THE DEVIL, not A devil, not SOME devil no, THEEEEEE devil but yeah we're power hungry. Don't blame us cause your leading a lame duck team, or did you leave them again? I cant keep track.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Final Arrow

King of Kings says:

"Final Arrow says:
"Walkingstone says:
ooops
" />http://www.comicvine.com/message/days-of-future-pasts/199517/&c=449&449"

I was meaning now, I was evil back then as well so much has changed since then, Old friend

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Final Arrow says:

"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"Walkingstone says:
ooops
" />http://www.comicvine.com/message/days-of-future-pasts/199517/&c=449&449"

I was meaning now, I was evil back then as well so much has changed since then, Old friend"

Well you make it and the Hellfire Club will be there.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Final Arrow

King of Kings says:

"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"Walkingstone says:
ooops
I" />http://www.comicvine.com/message/days-of-future-pasts/199517/&c=449&449"
I was meaning now, I was evil back then as well so much has changed since then, Old friend"
Well you make it and the Hellfire Club will be there."

I will make it, but in an even playing field and May the best team win! See you at the end of my sword Gambler!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Darkchild

Final Arrow says:

"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"Walkingstone says:
ooops
I will make it, but in an even playing field and May the best team win! See you at the end of my sword Gambler!"

BOUT DAMN TIME. You put your sword where your mouth is....wait that means...crap...I am here to serve ye my lord.

racasmasm

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Final Arrow

Darkchild says:

"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"Walkingstone says:
ooops
I will make it, but in an even playing field and May the best team win! See you at the end of my sword Gambler!"
BOUT DAMN TIME. You put your sword where your mouth is....wait that means...crap...I am here to serve ye my lord. *racasmasm*"

Shut the hell up , Why did you not make Eh Eh Come on lets here it , Freaking moaning bam pot

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Darkchild

Final Arrow says:

"Darkchild says:
"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"Walkingstone says:
ooops
BOUT DAMN TIME. You put your sword where your mouth is....wait that means...crap...I am here to serve ye my lord. *racasmasm*"
Shut the hell up , Why did you not make Eh Eh Come on lets here it , Freaking moaning bam pot"

"Why did you not make Eh Eh Come on lets here it " ok i may be a moron but i have no clue what EH EH means

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Final Arrow

King of Kings says:

"Darkchild says:
"Final Arrow says:
"Darkchild says:
"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"King of Kings says:
"Final Arrow says:
"Walkingstone says:
ooops
Shut the hell up , Why did you not make Eh Eh Come on lets here it , Freaking moaning bam pot"
"Why did you not make Eh Eh Come on lets here it " ok i may be a moron but i have no clue what EH EH means"
LMAO. Me either but I wasn't going to say anything :P"

Shakes head, Where the hell are the candains when you need them , Always here when you dont want them, But as soon as you need one they all bugger off