#151 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

He was running he was trying to find Mantid but it didnt work so he look back and sav smoke he teleport him self to a tree near by the smoke and then he said."Mantid!"

#152 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

As the Mantid walked calmly through the forest, he suddenly heard a voice yelling "Mantid", he new that voice like the palm of his hand, it was Oracle. "Oracle, I'm here" Mantid yelled ina not to hight voice. He looked around, until he saw him, he then walked towards him.

#153 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

Oracle sav Mantid and run to him "where have you've been" he looked to Mantid whit big eyes

#154 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

"I've been resting, I also had breakfast, I'm trying to take it easy. As long as I avoid the elders and get over with this it will all be fine. Are you ready to be a team again? Well I am." The Mantid waited for a response as he stood infront of mask-less Magic Oracle.

#155 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

"well do you know whitc way."

#156 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

"Of course, lets go, we need to get out of here before the elders catch up" With that the two friends set off as a team again.

#157 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody continued in the direction of the gunshot. Weaving through trees on his disk. "I have to be about there now I think." He stopped suddenly and hopped of his disk which dissappeared as soon as he did.

He put his hands infront of his mount forming a cup and yelled, "NANO! You over here?" He then looked around and waited for a response.

#158 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

"Wait... Nobody, I heard him," The Mantid stopped and told Oracle, "We need to get out of here," The Mantid grabbed Oracle by the shoulder and then teleported himself and his friend to the top of a tree nearby.

"Nobody, he's down there, I can't see him though, get ready for a fight," He warned Oracle.

#159 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, Arrow knew what was coming next he had been in many battles and teleporters always teleported behind to start, Arrow use to do the same, Lreaning the hard way once when fighting Photon , The sword came like a silver river, Paragon was right it was an amasing peace of work, It looked as if it cut into Arrows arm but it sliced down to the ground as if nothing was there.

The shadow crossed the ground and stoped , Slow he turned back to being sloid, now he was ten feet away with his sword drawen, Making a nod out of respect to Paragon for his talent with a sword , Hid dark eyes followed its prey , The two of them were dancing round each other, Closing his eyes arrow let his magic flow into his sword creating a protection speel round his blade, so it would not destroy Paragons sword.

Shifting his weight to his right leg, he pushed of on his left , in a blaze of darkenss he rushed Paragon, each move timed with pefection, The swords where about to meet, but as Arrow came close , he used his super speed to spin round brining the sword up towards Paragons neck, It would nit cut Paragon only stop just before his neck, if he did not bloke it.

#160 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum lay in the fire, Spidey seemed to be putting up well with Cryo, so Spectrum switched his attention to dealing with Arrow. He was locked into combat with Paragon. Spectrum began to change the fires energy into light letting out a massive blast at Arrow, hopefully diverting him from the leathal blow he had laid on Paragon.

#161 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

"where is he?" he looked to Mantid."i can't see him."

#162 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo spun around and caught Spidey's punch. He pushed him back and brought FrostBite from his neck. He whirled it around as it transformed into its Trident form.

Cryo took a fighting stance and said, "Let's Dance, Webhead."

#163 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy said "bring it"

grab another big rock and threw it ate him and made an oracle web in front of spidy to protect me

#164 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody heared some whispering. He looked around. "I know you are here. Just come on out and lets get this over with." He demanded. He waited a couple seconds and grin came across his face. He put his arms up in the air and all the trees and bushes in there area turned invisible. Thats when he saw Magic Oracle and Mantid sitting in what looked like midair.

"There you are!" He shouted as he created a invisible sword and jumped up the tree and swung it at them.

#165 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo spun FrostBite in front of me, demolishing the rock as it came near. He morphed FrostBite intio it's bow form and formed an ice arrow. He took aim at Spidey and let it fly, making more and firing them as well.

#166 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Cryo spun FrostBite in front of me, demolishing the rock as it came near. He morphed FrostBite intio it's bow form and formed an ice arrow. He took aim at Spidey and let it fly, making more and firing them as well."

spidy dodge as many as possible but a few were coming at him that he couldn't dodge so made a web caught from the side and regided them toward cryo wolf

#167 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo held out his hand and evaporated the arrows into mist, and spread it enough to engulf Spidey and himself. "Lesson 1, listen to your opponent."

Cryo moved about in the mist, which was now getting quite large. He could tell where Spidey was, now Spidey had to figure out where Cryo was.

#168 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Cryo held out his hand and evaporated the arrows into mist, and spread it enough to engulf Spidey and himself. "Lesson 1, listen to your opponent." Cryo moved about in the mist, which was now getting quite large. He could tell where Spidey was, now Spidey had to figure out where Cryo was."

spidy use his inhanced hearing to find cryo he listen ....................................... and then in his head he said

FOUND YOU and went behind and went to slash cryo with his talons

#169 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo dove and rolled, getting on his feet and spinning around. "Very good!"

Then Cryo got an idea. It was unexpected, perfect! He called out to any birds: Come to me, winged friends!

Birds from all over the forest came flying to Scott, swirling around him. He held his hand out to Spidey. Attack!

The flock of birds flew toward Spidey, preparing to peck and scratch him.

#170 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Cryo dove and rolled, getting on his feet and spinning around. "Very good!" Then Cryo got an idea. It was unexpected, perfect! He called out to any birds: *Come to me, winged friends!* Birds from all over the forest came flying to Scott, swirling around him. He held his hand out to Spidey. *Attack!* The flock of birds flew toward Spidey, preparing to peck and scratch him."

spiderman webs all over the place and cataches all the birds in his webs. and they landed on his web and said

"is that all you got"

#171 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid heard Nobody and then sensed him coming at them. He quickly teleported to the ground, with Oracle on his side. "Great, Nobody, how in the world will I put up a decent fight if I can't even see you!" The Mantid closed his eyes and put all his senses alert. "Get ready Oracle!" He warned his partner.

#172 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

The sword cut the branch off the tree they had been standing on and he did a backflip off the tree and landed on the ground in a crouching position with his head looking at the ground. The sword changed into a staff and he looked up at them.

"Get ready for the hard lession you will ever learn." Nobody said.

He came at the spinning the staff above his head. He decided to go for Mantid first swinging the staff right at the point where the shoulder meets the neck.

#173 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo's eyes opened wide. "That's animal cruelty! Now you've done it."

Cryo charged for Spidey, claws and teeth bared, growling and snarling at Spidey. No one harmed animals on Cryo's watch. He would make sure that Spidey paid for harming innocent animals.

#174 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

"Oh shit," was the last thing Mantid could say before he was hit on the shoulder. Mantid fell to the ground but quickly teleported before he was hit again. He appeared a few feet away from Nobody and threw a fire beam straight at the chest of his opponent.

#175 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody was unable to dodge it and was hit by it. The blow from the hit took him down hard and he was unable to move. He was out of the contest.

#176 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

"We need to get out of here while he's out cold" Mantid told Oracle, they ran as fast as they could far away from the unconcious body of Nobody. "That was a close one, I had expected more from the great Nobody, oh well."

#177 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

As the rain drops landed on his face and hair, the Mantid moved quickly through the forest. The Magic Oracle had seperated from him again, "I hope that rookie knows how to handle himself in a fight," Mantid thought to himself. He was feeling tired, and thirsty. He stopped to rest a bit beside a tree.

After a few minutes of slurping water from leaves he set off again. This time he moved not as fast as before, he wanted to take in the peace of the nature all around him. "I hope I don't have to battle with another elder soon."

#178 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Cryo's eyes opened wide. "That's animal cruelty! Now you've done it." Cryo charged for Spidey, claws and teeth bared, growling and snarling at Spidey. No one harmed animals on Cryo's watch. He would make sure that Spidey paid for harming innocent animals."

spidy says "i would have to web those animals if you wouldn't have brought them into this"

then spidy charged at cryo with fangs and talons in the lead

#179 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid looked around and saw a few trees and a big gray rock. He walked towards it and sat on it, the rock was could and wet, but it felt relaxing. He closed his eyes and put all his senses alert, he lay back and rested. A few rain drops were still falling.

A few minutes passed and he got up, only to see that a huge beast with horns sticking out of everywhere was right infront of him. He didn't recognize this creature, but it didn't matter because the animal was headed right at him. Mantid leaped to the left side and let the beast hit the rock, Mantid shape shifted his hand into an ice bullet shooting machine gun. He killed the creature, then he took a few steps towards it to examine it, he had never seen such an animal. "I want to have a fight, I'll let this animal here to lead one of them elders to my trail," Mantid thought to himself, and then walked away.

#180 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody awoke a little while later. "Damn, that newbie got me pretty good. I was too cocky going in there." Nobody said while rubbing his chest where it burned him. He walked over to a steam and put some water on his chest to cool the burning.

"I will catch up to him later. I think I hear some battling going on right now and I am not going to miss it!" Nobody said as he jumped on another disk he made and flew towards the battle. It wasn't as far as he thought it was. He came into a battle seeing Arrow battling Paragon while Spectrum was coming in at him.

He quickly formed an invisible wall between Spectrum and Arrow Hoping Spectrum would run into it.

#181 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Wisp sped through the forest like a white streak. Nina didn't want to go, but Wisp's pride had been damaged and she could not be contained. All she could think of was Arrow and how he had insulted her, left her looking foolish. She followed the scent of The Hated One, mechanically and without hesitation.

Wisp scampered up to a clearing, there was Arrow...he was in the middle of something. She crept around among the trees, running in while he was already fighting just wouldn't be her style, but she could feel the soul of Ghast straining to be released into the world. He felt so drawn to Arrow, like a dog to his master, it sickened her.

"Have you no pride...?" she growled between clenched teeth.

#182 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid continued his journey calmly. After a few minutes of taking a swim on a lake, he teleported to the top of a nearby tree and examined the forest, he saw a few blasts about three miles away, he also saw a few more battles taking place. "Ahh, at least they won't be disturbing my sleep soon," With that he layed back on a long thick branch and closed his eyes. As minutes passed he started to fall asleep, and suddenly, he was asleep.

Post" />http://www.main.nc.us/graham/graphics/little_santeetlah_creek.jpg

#183 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow's blade sliced through Paragon's collar like it was butter, narrowly missing his neck. Son of a.... Going to have to fix that after... he thought. Need to try something new. With a flash he disappeared. Suddenly, his blade shot straight out of the ground between Arrow's feet, followed by Paragon, sending earth flying in all directions.

#184 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

"Holy " Arrow used all his aglity to dodge the attack, Flipping backwards the sword ran up his jacket cutting it in tearing it up middle, As he landed the jacket began to fall of his arms.

Arrows pale face almost burst with rage, Then he steady this breathing , He was no longer like that, His black eyebrow rose as he looked over at Paragon , Very few had got that close to him , very few had lived after wards, But he was good only if he worked with the others he knew that he had gone back to help them, But this test was about team work And in truth Arrow wondered If Paragon with a little help cpuld put him down, He had showen Barguest to let her Pride fuel her, Now it was for Paragons lesson.

"You know Paragon , you cold beat me, IF you had help" With that Arrow picked up his jacket and it began to reform , slidinh each pale arm back into the black fabric jacket he smiled and winked at Paragon, then was gone.

#185 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

Oracle was still running trying to find Mantid and expecialy not an Elder."Who is there?" he said twice he walked to the voice and then he sav a head and Oracle run away."I don't think that was a Elder or Mantid."he whispere then he Teleport all the way to a big tree
Post Edited:2007-07-25 07:21:07

#186 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid woke up from his sleep, he turned around, but he had forgotten that he was up on a tree, he fell down, but just as he was about to hit the ground, he teleported back up to the tree. He stood up on the branch and examined the forest around him, making sure that no one elder was around. He teleported to the ground and continued his journey through the forest.

#187 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

"What was that!" Mantid said as he jumped out of the way of a colorful ray that burned down the feild completeley. He turned around and saw that it was his good friend Copycat. "Gosh Copycat, you might want to think before you do something like that again, almost burned my head off"

#188 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

"What!, god, I've been working on my hair for a while now. You'll pay for this!" Mantid said as he threw himslef at Shaman. Mantid was just looking to excersice his fighting skills.

#189 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The colored light hit Mantid and he went flying against a tree. "Ughh, I underestimated you... but not anymore!" Mantid said as he teleported himself behind Copycat and threw a fist going straight for his enemy's back.

#190 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow appeared between the two combatants, Raged filled him "Your fighting each other, when you should be trying to work with eac other, Fools" the ground began to shake, trees came lose from there roots and began to fall, the sky darkend, as he turned to look at the two of them, "YOU HAVE DISSAPOINTED ME".

A greast ball of lightening struck the ground in front of them, the wind was whistling wild , Rain began to slam into the ground, creating small holes in the ground where it hit, This was no normal storm, Arrow was angry.

"A TEAM THATS IS WHAT WE ARE WORKIGN FOR, WE DO ONT FIGHT LIKE CHILDREN"

#191 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

"you want somthing to fight Copycat" the surge split the ground in half as Arrow moved pulling his sword, "then the two of you will fight ME"

#192 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid took a step back and stared at Copycat, hoping that they could have good team work. "I'm ready to take you Arrow, bring it!" He started to teleport all around Arrow, hoping yo make Arrow dizzy.

#193 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

"We're not fighting like childre, we needed to practice, I havn't practiced my fighting skills in a while."

#194 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

"Happy to hear you did your homework this time, Copycat"

#195 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid finally threw a fire ball capable enough to take out his opponent for a while at Arrow.

#196 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow stood where copy cat had been, Looking at him in the sky as Mantid teleported all around him, He had know idea what mantid was doing, but took the chance Bove hands met in a prayer, he moved with such speed, His finger switch postion as he made a spell, then frocing his joined hands into the ground, It erputed, Soil flying all around the combatants.

Blocking there veiw from each other, Cosing his eyes , the soil began to swril around him, then it fell, into four separte piles , Slowly the began to change, Growing into four clones, Two of Mantid Two of Copy cat, He sent all four towards mantid, Then pushed of the ground and began to float in front of Copycat.

Tilting his head he began to laugh as he liffted both hands and fried of five shadow balls, The balls split surrounding Copy cat, then began to fly at him one after the other.

#197 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid teleported throw fists at each opponent at such speed that it looked like there were four of him, but then one of the clones managed to hit him, which stopped his beat and fell to the ground. "I'm i trouble now," He quickly teleported up on a tree, out of sight from all his opponents and powered up. He finally threw a fire ball at one of the clones and killed him.

#198 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid teleported away from the lightning bolts and started to throw fire balls nonstop at the clones "die die die!!!," He yelled with anger at the clones.

#199 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow floated scratching his head and looking at copy cat, striking the ground, When he was floating right in front of him, "ooooookay", He flew a copycat using his super speed, Pulling the sword of souls, the blade sang as it was drawen.

He pulled it up across his body aiming for copy cats torso, the blade cut the air like butter as it moved with such grace.

#200 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC: Got it.