#101 Posted by Nano (836 posts) - - Show Bio

Nano smiled as turning on his MP3 player, Nickle back filled his mind, His heart began to pump faster, It was not the right tune for a battle with Paragon he thought, As he looked at the river, He skipped to the next track, Classical , slow but aglie speeding up in the middle, Perfect, He would move with such ease.

Pulling the pistol he let the music flow in his body , Aiming at Spidey, to let his spidey snse go off, He prepared to see what they had, The gun was loaded with a simple knock out dart He fired knowing he would dodge it with ease and decended on the two team members, Nobody would close behind.

#102 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody keeping up his pace when he came across a pond. *"Couldn't hurt to get something to drink" He though,"Not a good idea to drink from sitting water though." He walked down to wear a stream started and made a cup and scooped up some water. To anyone else this would have looked as though water was floating in mid air. He drank it and the cup disappeared.

"Alright, which way to I head now. Actually someone is bond to come by here for something to drink. I think I will wait right here." Nobody said. He walked over to a log and sat down and waited for someone to come by.

#103 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo jumped to a tree but it soon turned to Darkness. "Ahh!" It caught Cryo off guard and caused him to fall to the ground. He rubbed his head and looked at the tree, shadows surrounding it. "I'm close." He smiled and got it, sniffing the air again. He crawled up and tree and crouched on a branch. He could see Arrow and what looked like Barguest in one of her wolf forms.

"Hmm....should I stay or should I go get someone else." He turned and ooked at the sun. It was descending in the sky, getting closer to night.

#104 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

A dart whizzed through the air. "I'm trying to do is stay on my own. It's harder to track me, and most of the team leaves a wonderful trail for the Elders to follow. However, I'm helping those who need it. Problem is they never gave us communicators to use, so if you need me, give a whistle, and I'll do the same if I need your help." he yelled at Spidey. Paragon darted into the creek, and began running down stream, and then suddenly disappeared in a flash.

That should take care of most of them tracking me he thought.
Post Edited:2007-07-23 16:20:00

#105 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ah, now theres a question i've been trying to answer..." Her lip curled slightly in disgust. Arrow smelt so wrong, like...death, yet not. Ghast rose like vomit would in the back of her throat.

"Let me in thy place..." He growled.

Nina giggled a little, she was unsettled.

Suddenly the girl jumped backwards and in a flash of purple light a dark shape erupted. Two huge black paws hit the ground with a thud, followed by two more, and dripping drool, and glowing eyes and a bedraggled black mane. Big as a bear and eyes like blood.

The black dog raised his head and barked with demonic glee. The creature whipped round and pulled trees from the ground with his massive jaws and hurtled their heavy trunks at Arrow, huge clods of dirt flew through the air, birds were jettisoned from thier nests, and defenceless squirrels hit the forest floor with small thuds.

#106 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#107 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy heard the bullet and jumped out of the way and quickly went after nano but made sure he dodge every bullet

#108 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

The tree exploed as it flew at arrow , He looked a little humored at the attack, The shards of timber flew by him with out even so much as a scratch, The tree crashed behind him and smling he looked at the wolfs eyes.

"well how nice of you to come play" The ground around the wolf began to shake, the grass tore from the earth as it began to take form into a large troll of earth and mudd, Its eyes where two great rocks and its mouth was full of grass, It moved slow to start as it began to figure out where it was , seeing the wolf it took a migty swing.

#109 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody looked up as he heard a gun shot. "Nano must have found someone or someones. I better go just incase." He thought. He stood up and hoped on a disk he made. "I'm on my way!"

Nobody shot forward like a bullet weaving through trees and other obsticles in his way. He was enjoying the rush. It had been awhile since he got to go this fast before in such a compact area.

#110 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Bits and pieces of a tree flew at Cryo, who was sitting on the branch behind Arrow. He stared up at the Tree as it came down on him. "Shit."

Cryo flipped backwards, the tree barely missing him. He hit the ground hard and shook his head. "Well, that was fun. Very well, this fight is way too intense for me!" Cryo reviewed the list of members in his head. "Alright, Spidey. You're mine."

Cryo ran off, sniffing the air and checking for Spidey's scent.

#111 Posted by Barguest (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

As the fist of the troll fell downwards heavily, Ghast was enveloped by a blue light, a streak of white shot suddenly from under the stoney clenched hand and daintily ran up the monsters body. Wisp stood on the creatures massive shoulder, she cocked her head to one side and her blue gaze found Arrow. She smirked.

Wisp seemed to roll into herself and the purple light appeared once more. Ghast bit down heavily into the trolls cranium and broke the brittle rock in two.

The trolls face landed at Arrows feet. It looked up at him imploringly.

#112 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon was getting tired from all the teleporting. He stood atop a large waterfall, not far up the river from where he was. He let out a sigh of relief, and laughed. Well, I got my wish. At least it wasn't Arrow.

Paragon thought he would have a bit more fun taunting his pursuer. He took his sword to another nearby tree and carved another message:

Hello again! Nano was oh so close that time. Interrupting my conversation was rude. Shame on you... See you all very soon. Love, Paragon

Paragon continued deeper into the woods, lost in his thoughts again. Haha, I love my sense of humor...I wonder how those rookies are doing... It's a shame they killed all those animals. I wonder if Nobody been in the bathroom as the same time as me...I should ask him...Oooh, a baby deer....
Post Edited:2007-07-23 16:38:48

#113 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow rolled with laughter at the display of power , he was toying with her like a child would his greens on its plate, Then it was gone the smile the laughter , Arrow mind was drawen to something else deeper in the woods.

The trees around him exploded out the ground, Mother nature almsot screamed as the where tron from her body, Five trees flew at Whisp almost at lightening speed, but before they hit, they exploded into a shower of sharp missle, He would not kill that was not his way anymore , he was smiple telling the animal that it was over, Just as the shard where about to hit , they fell to the gounr milmeters from the white wolves nose.

Arrow titled his head and winked then was gone.

#114 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

Oracle was running he never quit then he sav somthing or someone in the woods he said"who is there?"he was preety scared much scared then he fell in a trap but made out of it.

#115 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid walked through the forest at fast but quiet pace, he had seperated from Oracle almost an hour ago. He heard some one or something move in the bushes. He stared, then a little white fluffy bunny came out. "Hmmm, dinner".

#116 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow smiled as he watched Pargon carved a message in a tree and walk on, Calling out from a tree "Nice to see you have a sense of humour" He laughed as he walked down past the trees leafs falling as he walked, it was as if the trees had began to die in his wake.

He wondered if he had hurt the wolves pride neough for it to follow and attack him , he hoped so , the vv would be just as bad to it, He was trying to prepare them for war, Humilation was abig part of it, Wanting to see what they had in there hearts he would need to push this team to the edge.

HE smiled a Paragon "Well nice to meet you" he said with a crazy smile on his face.

Post Edited:2007-07-23 17:05:12

#117 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

After the Mantid cooked the bunny he set off again. After a few minutes of walking he bagan to fill tired, he elevated himself two feet into the air and rested his feet. "I should start to go to the forest like this instead of running or walking." He whispered to himself.

Half an hour had passed, he stopped infront of a trap in which someone had already fallen into, he smelled the air, "Oracle"

#118 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh great, of all the people...Is he a person? Doesn't matter.

"So boss, how do you want to do this? Swords? Boxing? Maybe some kung fu? Been working on my roundhouse kick. Oh! Maybe you could use some of your creepy magic, and I could try to avoid it. What do you say?" Paragon jested. If there was one thing he was good at, it was antagonizing people.

#119 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid heard someone talking, he listened without making a move. "I think its Paragon, or Cryo-Wolf" he thought to himself. It didn't matter, because he was in no shape to fight, he needed to get out of there.

#120 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow smiled, "well , all of the above sooound like so much fun " He drew the sword of souls the black blade danced in the sun light , The blade was forged in hell and the metal was made by the hand of god, It was able to cut anything , He ran his finger up the smooth black blade and over the tip looked into Paragons eyes.

Arrows black eyes reaveld the darkness behind , A small smile crept along his face, The plae snow of his checks seemed to turn a slight red, He wanted to see what Paragon would do, His mind raced with senrios , Would he go straight for him , over him, to the left to the right, Or would he run.

No Arrow did not belive Paragon would run for an instant , A proud man stood in front of him, It was time to get an answer.

#121 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#122 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow's smile creeped out Paragon. His fear was hidden behind his sunglasses, and the unease was hidden behind his high collar, which he had fashioned after the guardian, Auron. He drew his katana to match the black blade his challenger held.

"Like it? It was a gift from a great Japanese swordsmith, after I saved his life. He says it's made of 100% pure Wakandan vibranium. Looks nice, eh?" With that, he charged at Arrow, and at the last second, he let loose a blinding flash, and teleported behind him. He then swung his blade down hard, towards Arrow's right shoulder.

#123 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid was at least two miles away from the two other heros that were fighting. "Its getting dark, and I need to rest, but I just can't sleep here in the open, its too dangeroes," he whispered to himself and looked around. The only place I can sleep where I can be safe is up on a tree, and even there it won't be that safe," he thought to himslef.

He looked around and then saw that some deer were sleeping about 15ft away from him. He leaped up and landed beside one of the animals. "How you doin?" the Mantid threw a fist at the animal, knocking it unconcious. He carefully cut the skin with fur from the animal with his blast power. After that he put the fur on one of the branches of a tree, "At least I can make it more comftorable." He climbed down and buried the dead animal under the dirt. "Now I can get some rest" he finally whispered to himself.

#124 Posted by Magda (2003 posts) - - Show Bio

Oracle was running" where is everybody" he whispered to him self then he sav a face that he will never forget"Mantid"he said not lowed like whispering to him self he woke him up.

#125 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#126 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"CHRIST" thought Spectrum as he picked himself off the gorund.

He thouched his neck, three small darts were inbedded on his skin,

"Damn it , shouldnt have fallen for such an easy trap," He though.

Picking himself up and dusting himself down he saw where the dart had come from. A mechanical devie hidden in a tree. Spectrum cursed himself againn for falling for such a easyily identifably trap. With that he bolted off into the woods at his fullest speed, yea he might attract attention to himself but then againn he had ground to cover.

Spectrum burst into the Paragon battleing Arrow.

"Paragon i got your back" he yelled to his now ally. Spectrum charged his hands with fire shooting a jet of fire all around them. The trees burst into flames. Spectrum knew that alot of Arrows powers were based on shadows so he hoped with enough light he ould be weakened.

Spectrum charged at Arrow as Paragon went at him with his sword with his hands emitting a massivly bright light.

#127 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman heard a bunch of booms so he turn around an looked there where spectrum and paragon were fighting so spidy made a web sling shot and launch myself and i was near enough for them to hear me so i

said "spectrum and paragon i'm with ya"

then i go to tackle arrow

#128 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo had been running toward Spidey's scent for some time now, and was very close, he could smell it. He saw Spidey jump across the path in front of him, most likely jumping for someone.

"You mine!" He growled, leaping to tackle Spidey from his side.

#129 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Cryo had been running toward Spidey's scent for some time now, and was very close, he could smell it. He saw Spidey jump across the path in front of him, most likely jumping for someone. "You mine!" He growled, leaping to tackle Spidey from his side."

spidy heard cryo so he made a huge web to protect him

#130 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#131 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey shot a web in front of Cryo, but Cryo sliced through it with his claws and kept coming at Spidey. "You'll need more than webs to beat me, Webhead!"

#132 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"Spidey watch your back" Spectrum yelled as he switched his attention from Arrow to Cryo.

Spectrum charged his hands with fire and begam to reainforce the trees with fire. Whne he finished the five stood in a small cleaing in forest surrounded by a wall of fire.

Spectrum charged his hands and blasted at Cryo.

#133 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#134 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy grabed a tree branch and put feet on it then jumped after cryo wolf then shot web balls and pulled out my talons

#135 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#136 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo spun in mid-air and formed a giant ice-ball, sending it flying towards Spectrum's fire blast. The two powers hit and exploded in a blast of mist.

Cryo landed, missing Spidey short, but let loose a super-sonic howl at Spidey.

#137 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

occ cryo you didn't metion my web balls or me coming at and i would post in the occ thread but i can't cause the limit is two

#138 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Some dbris hit SPectrum and sent him flying in to the ground.
Post Edited:2007-07-23 20:11:22

#139 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy covered his ears fell to the ground and and landed on his feet and said

the sonic hits pretty hard

#140 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

"And that's just my bark. Wait until you see my bite!" Cryo ran at Spidey, claws bared.

#141 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy says "wait to you meet my bite"

and grabs a big rock and threw it at cryo

#142 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum charged at Cryo as Spidey through the rock at him.

Charging his body with pure heat, untill the ground sizzled beneath him.

He lunged at Cryo kmowing that any ice attack would melt straight away from his now super heated body.

#143 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

First, there was the rock being thrown at him. Then, came Spectrum. "Perfect."

Cryo dove to the right, missing the rock. Then he formed a massive wave and rode it towards Spectrum, the wave bigger than him.
Post Edited:2007-07-23 20:17:32

#144 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#145 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum braced himself as the wave hurtled towards him. The water hit Spectrum hard but he was able to withsatnd it as his heat mae much of the water evaporate into steam.

Spectrum eploded with light when his body was fully emursed in the water. Exploding the water went every where putting somewhat of a dampner on the raging fire. Spectrum dove into the fire needing to recharge his energy.

"spidey cover me" He yelled

#146 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman appered behind cryo wolf and went to bite him with his fangs

#147 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo jumped from the wave to the ground after Spectrum evaporated most of the water. He looked around. "Where'd Itsy Bitsy go?"

Cryo listened to everything around him. He heard the air move behind him like someone had ran up to him. He made a quick smirk and spun around, creating a thick ice shield blocking Spidey's fangs.

"Too bad I won't ever experience your bite."

#148 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy says i will bite you and use his talons and scracth the huge ice thing

#149 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman punches the ice and it shattered and he move in to punch cryo

#150 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mantid woke up from his sleep. It had been at least three hours since he had gone to sleep. He climbed down from the tree and looked around. It looked like no-one had been there. He levitated a few fett into the air and continued through his journey to the other side of the forest.

After a few minutes he started to feel hungry, and thirsty, I wonder if there's a lake around here," He said to himself. He couldn't see any animals he could hunt that were on the ground, only birds. He slowly and carefully climbed a tree nearby and then teleported beside one of the birds, before the dove could escape he grabbed it and burned it, "There, breakfast is ready."