So this has nothing to do with Hiro?

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Ishin

@Charmix: "The feeling is mutual, Ms. Sayomi", enigmatic Impero nodded before continuing, "But of course", he chuckled calmly, "I do not doubt the capabilities of your magic but this is not the place for us to speak of our.. plans. I simply came to see how my lovely associate was doing", the puppeteer's charming yet intimidating voice echoing in the lavishly decorated room.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By Rumble Man

@Impero: The auton found again the hooded man, this time within the chambers of the main hall. "Well hello their agan mr. enigma"

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Ishin

@Rumble Man: "Friday, how refreshing", cryptic Impero responded, "And how is life treating you, my fine associate", he asked.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By _Psy_
@menaceforever said:

So this has nothing to do with Hiro?

What?
MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MenaceForever2

Hiro Nakumara was a character on Heroes with the ability of space/time manipulation.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By _Psy_
@menaceforever: Oh, then no.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Rumble Man

@Impero: "Life is treating me well, got some automatic upgrades here and there plus the world government might be keeping satellite surveillance on me. "

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Ishin

@Rumble Man: "Oh? Would you require assistance in dealing with this unwanted surveillance?".

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Rumble Man

@Impero: "Sure thing, but that would scare them even more which will make it somewhat more interesting."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ishin

@Rumble Man: Chuckling nonchalantly, the cunning puppeteer replies, "Then it shall be done my friend".

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Rumble Man

@Impero: As the conversation is recorded the auton replied "thank you, our union will change the world"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Clara Mass
@Charmix: Hmm do I get a position in the Empire ;) 
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Surkit

@menaceforever said:

Hiro Nakumara was a character on Heroes with the ability of space/time manipulation.

Maybe the name was an inspiration, then again I'm not the person who made this.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Ishin

@Rumble Man: "But of course. It is inevitable", he nodded respectfully.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By Belladonna

@Impero: "I'm surprise you show any concern for another being." she said teasing him, "We'll bring in the game when the light of day has fallen and shadows are allow to play. Two more days await for your grand trophy, wouldn't you say?"

@Rumble Man: "There is no need, love. They hide from human view with their own gifts. I'm more concern on the thought of utilizing the more deadly force..." she said with concern, as some spirits weren't meant to be kept bound.

@Mikepool: "Control is hard to come by, this presence within you is new. A scab you will call it. The more you pick on it the more it'll be harder to 'heal' or be by your control." she smiles as his facial expression wasn't changed, but remain as static as a stiff branch.

@Clara Mass: Of course ;) pm me.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Belladonna

@Acer.: "Fibra." she said interrupting his studies of the many scrolls, "It seems I have an offer for you." closing the door behind her, she awaited if he would respond and give her offer a chance.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ishin

@Charmix: "Indeed it is surprising. I even shiver at the thought", he chuckled nonchalantly, "Ah yes. My grand trophy. And as promised, you will be properly rewarded, my dear empress". The cryptic enigma took a brief pause to allow his alluring words to seep into the enchantress' mind before continuing, speaking of a different topic, "This is quite the empire you have become a part of. I must say I'm impressed. Other than you, the only person who's ever impressed is me is myself", the vaunted schemer stated. "You are deserving of praise, lovely Sayomi".

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Rumble Man

@Charmix: "Relocation would work and I have just this place in mind. I would not even consider using deadly force against them"

@Impero: "Not Inevitable, but imminent my friend"

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Ishin

@Rumble Man: "So much truth in your words", he commended.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Belladonna

@Impero: "There is one of the many people in my circle I would like to bring in as well." she said giving off a mysterious vibe of the unknown person she was referring too, "Like you, this person holds the strings in their own world, a puppeteer. Pulling the strings to bring what 'it' want into favor. But I'll reveal this person when I pull the curtain downs, hopefully you'll be entertain." giving him the absolute loyalty she would find in others to give her, she was making sure to give him his exacting ambitions. "Thank you, your words are kind, but this little party of ours is yet to solidify. Just make sure you don't fail. I'll play my part and you better play yours'." her words seemed harsh into breaking the moment but she needed confirmation that he wasn't going to slip, if he did everything could come crashing back to her, like a divine boomerang.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Belladonna

@Rumble Man: "But bringing harm to the people would change their personal views upon me and the empire." looking as a beautiful butterfly flaps it's wing, flying pass her. "Like this marvelous creature, there is a deadly force behind it. So therefore I must be careful about the actions I take upon them, for it can come back at me with more consequences."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Ishin

@Charmix: "I anticipate a most interesting and entertaining meeting", he answered before calmly and confidently assuring Sayomi of his imminent success regarding the European nation of Portugal. "Worry not my dear. Impero always delivers", he assured, his response brief but clear and to the point.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Belladonna

@Impero: "Then by all means, you've made me a happy girl, Impero." swirling her fingers through her delicate strand of hair, perfecting a temporary lock. "I assure you my and undivided attention. My goal is to help yours. Were in perfect harmony." her mind then began to pound as voices clouds her from within, fighting for dominance.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Ishin

@Charmix: "I aim please, sweetheart", he smirked cockily, all expressions concealed by his mysterious mask. "Tell me about your grand empire, Ms. Sayomi. While it is indeed powerful, as far as I can assume, it seems as though you've reflected your own personal beauty onto it", he complimented, his sitting position poised and classy.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Belladonna

@Impero: Finding his words pleasant to her ears, she made no attempt to fall under his bewitching. "Your quite a charmer aren't you, dear? So who's behind that mask of yours, what man would hide his effective charm?" asking him, avoiding his question. The two establish members, though acquaintanceship, had little to know about one another. This was the perfect moment to find out, after all isn't friendship built on knowledge and trust?

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ishin

@Charmix: She would not answer his question, not yet at least, instead she asked him of the man behind the mask. Impero's answer however, was quite brief and usually cryptic, "Behind this mask lies ambition", he stated. While he would share his valuable information with Sayomi, he could not however, reveal anything behind his true nature and identity to her, at least not at the moment. "Am I being too cryptic? Would you like to know more, my lovely empress?", he asked, his charm and ease teasing at her curiosity and interest.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Belladonna

@Impero: "No, not at all, perhaps being confidential would give us both the elements of surprise. After all it will keep us both going and anticipating betrayal, only to signify a stronger truce. Does it not?" she could of easily clawed her 'nails' into his mind and find out herself, but she prefer not too. Such thing itself was irrational and a woman of honor would not use a means of cheat to gain the upper hand... in this situation. "Impero love, you are by far the most interesting person I have came by since my family rose into power." a wink left her right eye, it was but a compliment as she found him quite a person. Mysterious and charming, now wondering the possibility of these two deadly mix, she reflects herself with them.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Ishin

@Charmix: Impero would have to watch what boundaries his words cross, for even the intense telepathic defenses of his mask could not save him from Sayomi's mental will, he would be forced to rely on the excessive intricacy of his anomaly-based mental nature in order to maintain his secrets, which is far too much effort to exert for such an action. "Smart woman", he complimented before calmly rising from his seat. "I know", he chuckled confidently, "And while I could say that you're the loveliest woman I've laid eyes upon, I've grown tired of complimenting your appearance, as I'm sure you've grown tired of receiving them", he teased. "Until next time my empress", Impero bid farewell, passing by mere inches from the royal enchantress before exiting the room.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By acer1_

As he struggled to understand the complicated scroll, he was beginning to wonder if this scroll required more than human intelligence to decipher. Without warning he found himsel inside the palace and in the presence of Sayomi, their history whilst short was of great importance to the young dragon. "Please tell me and I will do my best to fulfill this offer" Fibra spoke softly and had already set his mind upon completion even before he knew what Sayomi's words were going to be, such was his loyalty to her and the empire.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#131  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Charmix: He returns the smile, his eyes never leaving hers, not saying a word, the cool night breeze and chirping of crickets the only audible sound.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Rumble Man

@Charmix: "No harm to the people, in terms of physical form but plenty in the form of emotional terrorism and rumours backed up by staggering reality to deter them from interfering with the ecosystem of the creatures of the forest." His exuberant Kameosa ran outside and filled up the sake cups for the Oni to drink from, and gave them rice to satiate their hunger "Our actions need not be explicit, as they can be served under a rug of secrecy. We give them not wounds to look at but suggestions to react against. They will not fear, but they will know. They will not ask, but understand. They will not bother us, and we shall do the same."

@Impero: "Not smart my friend, I am merely just observant and perceptive"

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Belladonna

@Impero: "Corrections, maybe I'll flatter you one day with the many flowers this world has to offer. Until next time." she glanced away only to see her fellow companion leaves the room and mist off in the shadows. "What an interesting body." she commented.

@Acer.: She saw the unrolled scroll in front of him, feeling his tense frustration of decoding the lost language she gives a short advise but first telling him of why she came, "I have no one to lead our dear Tsukiyomi. They rome the walls of the empire without a proper leader minus the royal family. But the point being, your a man of future potential and your mind is as parallel as to your skills. I leave with this one in a life time chance, lead them. Under your wings I know they will mask perfection with honor. Knowing so will put ease to my heart." finishing she turned her back to the handsome man, "Language is many but the meanings are one. Tap into the aether, and you will see what you desire." that was her advice. Knowing his dedication to the arts allowed him full control over his mind and body. But his soul was needed to focus and become one.

@Mikepool: "Perhaps it's time we move to another scene?" she suggested

@Rumble Man: "I'll leave this is in your care then. I trust your method and your ideals that bring similarity to haul animal cruelty." pouring their cups with tea, she closed her eyes to inhale the aromic smell that ignites her senses..

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Charmix: "You lead and I'll follow" smiling warmly down at her

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Rumble Man

@Charmix: " Thank you my dear. I care for them because in a few years I will become like they are, I will ascend to a higher plane of existence like my other body did because of darker energies. I prefer natural energy, because I would come into godhood. What I want is to promote synergy between them and other mythological bestiaries?" Peregrine tended to a small kappa with a scratch on its knee and gave it a cucumber to eat

- Peregrine -

ooc: can ya add indonesia to the opening page, they have weird critters too and a magic salt that can spawn an ocean

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Belladonna

@Mikepool: Moving along, she takes him to see the structure inside the palace walls. Inside the interior. "The picture tells a story of the 4 beauties."

@Rumble Man: "Gather your group and begin." she said insisting that he would start now to prevent further obstructions.

(Will do :) lol, and omgomgomg ~___~ your character statsss lol)

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

waves

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Charmix: He admires the piece of art for several moments before turning back to Empress "It's beautiful" smiling as he, despite the presence of several guards, reaches out and caresses the Empress' cheek "But there's something... rather, someone, else far more beautiful in this room"

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Rumble Man

@Charmix:

"Will do your eminence, move forward little ones we have a job to do" It guided smaller obakemono and they walked toghether

(artificial son of a mad scientist, doomsday devices and super gadgets used instead of normal parts)

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Ishin

@Charmix:

No Caption Provided
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Belladonna

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Welcomeee<3

I need your info for the chair <3

@Mikepool: Feeling his smooth hands caressing her cheeks, she reached to stop them from any further movement "I'm sorry... I can't." she said. Her heart was somewhere else in the world, she couldn't occupy herself with love yet."

@Impero: .... I'm using that image for a future rpg of ours <3 heheheh.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Charmix: What info ? ^-^

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here best I had, can add to it later

The songbird of the streets, Fuchsia Nightingale, A mutant runaway turned champion of the mean Japanese streets. As a mutant, she gifted with the fantastic ability to see in all spectrums of light, such as x-ray and inferred. She has also trained her natural gifts to levels of Olympic-caliber dual sport athlete, exceling in many areas ranging from martial combat to the medical field. Although new to the world of Metahumans, she is not afraid to do what she feels what is just. Representing “the little guy” in this ginormous empire, spearheading the Susanoo a.k.a “The Flock” the group of military muscle for the Nakamura.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Ishin

@Charmix: Hehe ;)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Charmix She reached up to stop his hand but it didn't deter him, sliding his hand down and cups her chin, tilting her head up and gently pressing his lips to hers in a tender kiss. "I understand..."
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#146  Edited By The_Ghostshell

This thread is amazing

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Belladonna

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: It's perfect, mine if I add more, to give more info about the empire in her stance. ? plus two images babydoll

@Mikepool: She felt her lips touching his, she moves back, "I'm sorry. But you have to leave." she said as she turns her head back. Turning around for her back to face him, she requested that he leave. Her heart pumps with uncertainty and confusion, she wasn't prepared.

@Gambler: Thank youuuu <3 Thank youuu.♥

Welcome Jean
Welcome Jean
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Charmix without a word he turns and begins to slowly walk away, his mind already set on returning in the near future.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Belladonna

@Mikepool: She feels her emotions ripping through her, yet her heart follows but each time it pushes forward it's telling her to move in another direction. Love has to wait for it to be fully embrace now. "Until again." she whispers.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Ishin

@Charmix: "Hello Ms. Sayomi", mysterious Impero greeted, emerging from behind the door. His voice, charming yet powerful, Impero calmly stood with characteristic certainty, "Looking as lovely as ever", he had come with an agenda.