20. Renegade Lanternhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/prelude-to-destineys-pastrenegade-lantern-vs-sha-lopez/15428/#13
Following a low scale rpg battle i had with Editman, and Jasmine Cole (Taki) I rpged with Jet Jaguar whom didn't really know what was going on. (truthfully neither did i) , and then i asked RL if he'd battle me, he agreed and even though he clearly let me win, I moved into position to get recognized for the stuff i was doing low scale. I had fought DC whom was using an ALT he quit because i didn't really know what i was doing but this battle gave me a ton of confidence that i needed especially since I was STORIES away from where i am now, and i had only been on the Vine for 2 months. This was a time, where Dormath, Akira, Jax, Copy, and Shaper were being recongized as the up and coming "stars" and Nova, Myself and the rest of WAL were just Bottom feeders lol.
19. Eternal Chaoshttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/battle-of-the-sexes/15205/#21
I had just become a full time member of the Vine Villians; Not the inner circle but the grunts, and despite my status on the team, I was leading my own team at the time called the Death Syndicate (First team i ever created). Alot of people told me EC was over powered this that and whatever, but I didn't care about winning all i wanted was to write a good story. I think we did just that. With battles with two huge names under my belt It kind of made me get the hang of the rpging set up.
18. Angelic Reaperhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/sha-vs-ar/14715/?
25 days after i joined the Vine, I was going toe to toe with my good friend AR; Not sure why exactly we began to rpg, I think it started as her testing my abilities, I remember feeling completly outclassed. Because at that time i was using a Sha that wasn't powered by her normal alien means, so most of my post looked like mush when reading. Anyways, Battle wise we stalemated, writing wise she owned me. AR's Dark Angelic Reaper, is where i drew the idea of chaos Black; so in a sense she helped me developed Sha.
17. Akira Overdrivehttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/external-conflict-sha-vs-akira-overdrive/18008/#13
I joined the Vine, when the 1st KOV was ending, so I wasn't going to miss a chance to enter the second. I had left The Vine Villians, and the HFC and stayed as the leader of L.O.V.E. I remember when i saw this i was so made, because i just knew i would lose. I remember thinking about it in school all day (shut up i was 17) , and AR was in the Tourney, Feral was in the tourney, and I was the leader, so i knew me losing would just look so bad. If this battle had ended in it's entitry, I would have lost, but the judges gave it to me. Which boosted my ego; and ultimatly set the scene for one of the biggest rivarles on the Vine IMO. (Sha vs Nova)
16. Soul Takerhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/chaos-beackons-soul-taker-vs-sha-lopez/16513/#19
I can't explain anything i wrote now; but back then hell yeah, This battle Was so epic because ACER was known for writing Gigantic post, and i told myself if he was going to do it I was going to do it; and SO i did not only did we go back and forth, we delevoped Gigantic post, for a battle. granted a bunch of my was filler, but this was probably my proudest moment.
The Vine Civil War was the death of this WAL Sha, i would eventually retcon her, into the Ninjan Queen upon her return.
Vine 2030 was the first time, The Ninjans became Main figures in an RPG this was an acheivement that i hoped to see, Kurrent made it happen!
15. Genesis Archerhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/hatefearand-redemption/27950/#3
I think this was two days after AR died, and i tried my hardest to write out post for this rpg; I had a good opening, and it looked like it was going to be an epic fight. but I just couldn't do it and i had to let, G.A take the win.
14. Team Sha Vs Team Acerhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/team-sha-vs-team-acer-rpg/28335/#8
This battle was a great idea; Acer whom had more accounts than me then, and I decided to have an account War; the most awesome thing about this battle, was that you can see us getting lazy from post to post. We should have finished with a bunch of Epic one liners.
Light used to piss me off so much, with his arrogant attitude that the first week i met him we fought twice, this was the first one; Needless to say it was rather stale, as most of our energy was poured into our other battle. When the Two battles ended, i guess i started to soften up or whatever because he's one of my buddies now ^_^. Though he certainly wasn't a playboy, he just did what he was told!
12. Sha vs Nova #2http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/feral-vs-sha/15984/#20
In Sha vs Nova, 1, I quit because the whole Rpging thing was just to confusing and I don't think Mags had finished training me, but by the time Fight Number 2 came around I was more than ready to give Nova a grade A ass kicking, little did i know she would win the next 3 but at that time Nova and Sha were just two characters on the Vine. Nova always had the praise of RL and Andy would briefly give me writting tips, but i never flet like i had anyone in my corner, but I showed the vine by beating the Viner everyone loves HA!
11. Cassie Strong Vs Mark1212http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/the-stong-cassie-strong-vs-mark1212/28995/#7
Not to many people knew i was Cassie Strong, I joined the Vine as Sha on that leap year, but Cassie was my first account; (Though When the New update happened she recieved a generic date). Anyways, Nova and Acer, and The Hunter will tell you, I don't play around with Cassie, Sha may be my flag ship character but I've had numerous battles with C strong that were epic. Mark was a great opponent, We deciced to quit the match though, because i got tired of chasing him through the town.
I was iffy about rpging Slight because he uses Water and it's a no-no for my character, though I was almost defeated i used a science type equation and stole the win from him.
Almost a year, after he turned me down for my first fight, Me and DC were fighting again, this time for real. I used a pretty entricate scheme of Gravity and motion control, to render my opponents motionless, but DC broke it and ultimatly beat me. This battle meant something to me, because the bastard kind of shrugged me off the first time, now he nows SHA and the one to mess with! lol
8. PaladinWhile with the HFC, I killed LP then after my fight with DC Sha lost her memory and became a knew person altogather, this was my first time rpging as Tiffany Fairbanks a women who was obessed with wrestling. I think LP beat me, but I killed him so HA! http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/paladin-vs-sha/378646/#13
7. Andfernehttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/dragon-de-hielo-solace-vs-andferne-ooc/394870/ (Can't find the real thread)
2009 was a really dry year for me, I was gone for atleast 4 months, but i returned to battle Andferne as Solace/Lonestar. This was big because, I had already battled RL, DC and With Andy under my belt i just needed Gambler to complete the set. This battle was key in Maya's delevlopment as a character.
Nova and I, faced off again at KOV 4, This was a great battle, because Hayden HATES Nova, and NOVA HATES Hayden, so it was really good to have these too fight and for something awesome like a spot in the KOV, despite putting up a grand effort Nova killed Hayden in the end, and moved on to the next round. This was a great battle because it pushed the limits of my writing as Hayden.
Me and Paragon teamed up for the first time to face off against a Portrait alt and Some chick, the battle was real low key, which is why i liked it, though we didn't finish it, I got a chance to work with people I never worked with before and I got to use my 60th Alt in a battle ^_^
4. Surreal Diablohttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/bragging-rights-surreal-diablo-vs-y-intercept/569835/#9
For the longest time, I just posted pictures of Y never actually did anything with her; I put her to the Test against TJ, but i wasn't satisfyed with my performance, Finally I got a chance to put Y up against an establish martial artist, this was a great battle that saw, everything from submissions, to reversals and reversals to resersals.
3. The Hunterhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/in-the-heat-of-battle-cassie-strong-vs-the-hunter/570596/#9
Every now and then you like to break away from your shell and just break stuff, the Hunter allowed me to do that as Cassie Strong, this battle was probably the most physical battle I've ever been in. When ever I use Cassie Strong, I feel badass so i feel like going up against the "king of badass" just made this battle so much more fun for me.
2. Sha vs Nova # 19This battle was epic because it was the Same Sha vs the Same Nova, only now that Nova was evil; and this was the first time Nova was evil in one of our fights since our second. This battle just had some much emotion between the both of our characters, and it was just an easy flow, I was able to post back and forth; and just wonder about what was going to happen next. I beat Nova in this one.
1. Sha vs Nova 3http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/kov-semi-finals-feral-nova-vs-sha-lopez/25676/#12
Probably our greatest battle, It was the first time we faced off as Heroes. We talked about it and we decided to have the most completly random fight in the history of the KOV, and we did, Nova ended up winning the match because I forfieted, but we did our thing in this battle.