• 53 results
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Clara Mass

Hello viewers.  Our numbers dwindle during these fall times but sooner or later our numbers will grow; its the way our kind tend to be.  Nothing is forever yet we continue on without a single doubt in our hearts.  Nowadays there is no more razzmatazz.  People try but getting that hook into others has become far more difficult then it needs to be.  As of late Noah Zeraz has retired from being a vigilante, its time he takes care of his family.  Also, Clarice is getting ready for her wedding and the eventual birth of her son with Mister Mikepool.  As for Marissa well she's taking care of that son of hers.  The prophecy that belonged too their bloodline has been completed.  My children have been inscribed into the history books whether you believe it or not.  They are bright minds that haven't been appreciated but the world will always remember what they tried to do and the time the saved the world.  And now its time to move on from them.  Their stories are finished.  Each have reached their sense of closure; there is no necessity for any type of continuation.  However there are others in this world where my prophecies apply too.  Its time for it all to begin again. 

Hello Once Again....
 Hello Once Again....
My name is Merola.  All-Seer from a different dimension.  I returned too this realm to discuss the future even if we are all heading towards an underwhelming finale.  I understand my humor may be what you humans call black but nonetheless; I want all the noobs as well as egotistical bastards that my offspring are not going away just yet.  No, no my plans are simply in the second act.  Without the cooperation of others, I have decided to reshape this universe quite slowly but with purpose.  It is time you organisms realize the true feelings of peril, devastation, and the meaning of loss.  So many planned out actions have been made as of late but no more!  It is time you all learn of spontaneous assault, guerrilla warfare, and the essence of surprise.  Without further delay meet my newest puppets. 

The Clinical Catastrophe

Spiritual Child
 Spiritual Child
Her name is Ti'Yona Samara from a distant terrain that spans the cosmos.  Her father landed on this world four-hundred years ago but was sadly taken captive by the allusive organization that is aliased; Sector Eleven.  Held captive for three decades; he prayed too the singular God....the one most Catholics spoke of but I eventually caught wind of his situation.  It was during a period when my abusive husband was subdued by the devil himself; so in a silver containment cell I met the weakened alien visitor.  I made a deal like any good businesswoman would do.  I offered the extension of his legacy as long as he gave me that vibrant life force to me.  His reply was typical for even an alien male.  Intercourse was rather long, even satisfying, but nevertheless a child was left beside the deceased body of Ti'Martis of Garange.  Raised as a prisoner from another world; Ti'Yona escaped three weeks ago by my own doing.  Although old in age, she acts and looks incredibly young. 

She is able to fly, super-strength, slight invulnerability, and can even cause temporary disease by touching the flesh of her victim.  She tends to be shy but sex is a game she'll play as long as she admit a secret no one else knows.  A brutal girl.  I wonder how she never met my other, more important daughter.  Besides that she will be of use at least for the time being.  Unlike her that other daughter of mine she will not destroy and procreate; no this is Fluenza and she will be a danger to the men and women of this world.  It is time you all learn why life is to be cherished.  Beware her might.   

The Good Boy

Blood Child
 Blood Child
Thunderbolt: I have many children but please do not refer to me as a whore; I find this word completely downgrading and rude.  Why is it that men can enjoy intercourse and not women?  Whatever your beliefs, do not vocalize them to me.  And regardless of my opinions; there is one boy I treasure more than the others.  Jonathan Rafael Zeraz.  Once believed dead but still alive.  I suppose I saved him from the brink of demise.  What kind of mother would I be if I allowed all my children to experience endless pain?  Oh, well don't answer that.  This boy is everything his son is not - Level headed, witty, and business orientated.  Even though he tends to be a goof ball; he knows how to contain those childish actions.  I have erased his memory for the better so that he may obey me whenever I intervene.  It is time I assemble him with his sister so that my plan can begin but it cannot be complete without the addition of someone else.   

He has a device in his brain that alters his voice so that he can truly be a mystery man.  His only real powers are telepathy and telekinesis.  With keen eye sight; Thunderbolt is mother's favorite boy whether he knows it or not.  I must keep him away from the past.  His clean slate has begun.  Everything that has happened before no longer applies too today.  If my new prophecy is too begin....I must acquire the other boy. 

The Other One

Mr. Mercury: Marcellus Essex.  Mister Mercury.  Member of the Trinity.  Young villain that is sarcastic and knows how to keep himself alive.  Is he my son; I am not sure of that just yet.  However, unlike the others he can feel my presence whenever I make contact with Jonathan.  Maybe allowing him into this prophecy will only mean trouble but my plan cannot work without this addition.  Hmmmm I know of his parents.  I remember them quite well.  Kyoto, Japan.  Project Mercury.  My children will engage him soon enough.  Together these three have unlimited possibilities.....I am pleased.  This is only the beginning of a new brand of adventures.  They will live on the fringe of society, doing what you pathetic scum bags cannot. 
 New Era of Adventure - Small Contagions
 New Era of Adventure - Small Contagions

New ideas.  New formats.  New ways of living life.  Forget what you thought you know.  Fluenza!  Thunderbolt!  Mister Mercury!  A trio of devastation.  If you do not react it is because you haven't even bothered to listen.  A lot of you have become incompetent and unwilling to hear the voice of others.  Fear not for these three will not care.  Want to know what will happen next?  You'll find out sooner rather then later.  Until then, I hope that you enjoy whacking off too whatever sex symbol is popular nowadays.  Death, Injustice, and Relaxation.  They will do whatever the hell they want to do.  No more rules.  No more caring thoughts.  Actions without thoughts.  Its time to make a statement. 

(Over time, members as well as codenames will change.  If you've made it this far, thanks for reading)
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

Cool! I think.

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thunderbolt
@_Marco_Smith_: Your a weird idiot lol.  I'm just trying to prove that CV isn't dead yet.  There are still people around here that like rpging and have ideas.  This is a little idea that has potential and with Mercury, we'll be kicking off a new rpg today.  
_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

@Thunderbolt :Since when were people saying it was dead? It doesn't feel dead to me.

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thunderbolt
@_Marco_Smith_: lol Cause Drifter, Hawk, and DC left some noobs are calling it quits.  I see no point in that.  Good rpgs can happen if people were to be open minded instead of narrow
_Jovian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Jovian

YEAAAHHH This is f#cking radical. I like the Merola God Complex, well she comes off as a goddess to me. RAW.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Mercy_

@Thunderbolt said:

@_Marco_Smith_: lol Cause Drifter, Hawk, and DC left some noobs are calling it quits. I see no point in that. Good rpgs can happen if people were to be open minded instead of narrow

That's not the cause. That's just a symptom.

Vine's been declining for a while.

@Thunderbolt : I f*cking love this, btw.

_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Marco_Smith_

@Thunderbolt :Really? Odd. Well, to me at least.

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Thunderbolt
@_Jovian: She's an All-Seer, an extension of God that rebelled ages ago and glad you like it.  I'll kick off the rpg later tonight
Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thunderbolt
@The Dark Huntress: Yeah your right but I wouldn't call it dead just yet.  And thank you so much.  Trying something new with a bit of the old.  Its time I told the story of Thunderbolt!  Last time he was around, Cassandra supposedly killed him o.o 

Hoping we'll eventually interact with the gang from Twisted Days lol
Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Crimson Eagle

Cool, this is something I'll read. :)

_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Muse

@Thunderbolt said:

@_Jovian: She's an All-Seer, an extension of God that rebelled ages ago and glad you like it. I'll kick off the rpg later tonight

Cool, I'm ready for it.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By The_Assassin_

>.>

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Thunderbolt
@Mikepool: Your Clara won't disappear
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Thunderbolt : *sigh of relief* lol
ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ladydeath

@Clara Mass: I think it is a very good idea to inject some new ideals into the Vine. Yes, I agree the population has dwindled down. In time that will change, but with change comes a new evolution of stories. I love the ideas you have presented. ^_~ Would be nice to see a bad arse REBOOT in affect. ^_^

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thunderbolt
@ladydeath: Thank you :] 

Oh and this new Clara Mass will change her code name soon because its gonna get confusing
ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ladydeath

@Thunderbolt : Hopefully your reboot will help the stillness in the RPG realm. ^_~

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thunderbolt
@ladydeath: I'm trying to keep these characters with clean slates..no huge background their stories will evolve from here on out.  I'm trying to bring back spontaneous rpgs, where there's no planning just fun and excitement between a bunch of friends.  Hopefully sooner or later...you'll grace the rpg we have going as a guest appearance ;)
ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ladydeath

@Thunderbolt : Sounds like fun...like how the Vine was a few years back...Yes I have been on the Vine for over 3 years now. ^_~ I would gladly help out if I can.

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thunderbolt
@ladydeath: When we vist TI...I'll PM you :)
ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ladydeath

@Thunderbolt : Hopefully TI will still be around. ^_^ If not things can still work out.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@Thunderbolt said:

@_Marco_Smith_: lol Cause Drifter, Hawk, and DC left some noobs are calling it quits. I see no point in that. Good rpgs can happen if people were to be open minded instead of narrow

Who you calling a noob?

teen_blood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By teen_blood
@.Mistress Redhead.
haha he called you a noob :P
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teen_blood said:

@.Mistress Redhead.: haha he called you a noob :P

NO he didn't.

teen_blood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By teen_blood
@.Mistress Redhead.
  he did too :)
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Clara Mass

@.Mistress Redhead.: I know who I'm calling a noob and you are not that. It's aimed at the newer people who are calling it quits cause a few veterans want to take a break lol

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Clara Mass: My post will be up today.

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Thunderbolt

@Mr. Mercury: kk :) After that I'll probably post as Fluenza...alien chick from beyond

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Clara Mass said:

@.Mistress Redhead.: I know who I'm calling a noob and you are not that. It's aimed at the newer people who are calling it quits cause a few veterans want to take a break lol

HA HA are you Thunderbolt? lol I thought he was picking on you so was standing up for you XD

Thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thunderbolt

@.Mistress Redhead.: lol sorry there Mommy MR...everything is good in the hood :]

@Mr. Mercury: Liked the post o.o (I didn't write this comment in the endless rpg cause I don't feel like opening up a tab lol)

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Thunderbolt : Understood. Thanks man! :D

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Closure,

What the f#ck are you doing on CV? Go write a book.

Fluenza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fluenza
@Mr. Mercury: lmao are you serious?  I tend to believe my writing isn't on par with others o.o 
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Yes. The prose and narration is real modern, maybe a little ahead.

Fluenza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Fluenza

haha thanks MM....like I said writing is something that I definitely want to practice harder on.  Writing a book...if it happens it'll happen :D

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mr. Mercury

The sentences are to the point and deliver clear images at the same time. I think you can pull our generation, the style fits our media saturated brains.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Clara Mass

lolz thanks the praise has meaning, trust me :]  I'm melting right now xD

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Haha I give credit where it's due and you definitely deserve it.

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Chevaliere

I don't know whether to say "HECK YEAH!" or feel scared.

You know what, I love you guys.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#41  Edited By Mercy_
@Mr. Mercury

Closure,

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER.
Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By Crimson Eagle
@The Dark Huntress: Funny, IIRC, Eclipse told you the exact same thing. :P
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Mr. Mercury

Closure,

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER.

Oh hey, I'm not the only one :)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Clara Mass

@The Dark Huntress: lmfao...I should really get started on writing out my twenty-page detailed paper as to all the characters that live in my brain this weekend o.O

I'm actually gonna minor in writer (most likely screenwriting specifically) once I hit college lol <3

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By Constantine

@Thunderbolt said:

How do people think the vine started? O_o

maybe we should go back to our roots

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Clara Mass
@Constantine: Conny :]
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@Clara Mass: Posted, it's not my best, but you should be able to build off it. ^_^

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Clara Mass
@Mr. Mercury: I liked it because it was simple, got to the point, and i'll be able to work something off from it for sure :]
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Magnificent!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers