My New Bio is here...not finished but Here

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By _Sojourn_

FINALLY...aughhhhhh...It has taken a lot of time but I finally have made the bio. In my spare time that is, i would write it. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, CRITISISMS and such...what could I add, what could I do better?

OH AND BY THE WAY....it's not finished yet...I just wanted to get it on here so that when I have to turn in my school laptop in I won't loose all the hard work... X D

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Andferne

I've only glanced at it so far but these are the things I would suggest. At the top where you have all your statistics place a picture of what your character looks like rpg wise. Then try and find some scans and pictures to go along with your powers and weaknesses. To help showcase them on a visual stand point. From there add in more pictures to the bio portion of it. Maybe one for every 2 paragraphs or something that.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Sojourn_

Thanks but Im confused...I don't have any stats on the SP bio yet...Are you talking about my current one.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andferne
Name: Slight
Eyes: Light Brown, Hazel
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5'4"
Birth Date: May, 29, 1992
Aliases: None
Identity: Unknown to the Public, Known to allies
Enemies: None
Family: All deceased
Sirius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sirius

Same as Andferne, I only glanced at it. But what i'd advice is to make chapters.. like 'Childhood' etc.. etc.. So it's easier to figure out what each part is about. Pictures are always good to look at and it makes the bio more enjoyable. And one minor thing, If you make your character say things in you bio make it bold or underlined or something, makes it stand out more =)

Just personal opinions though.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Andferne said:
"Real Name: Avery Spottswood
Name: Slight
Eyes: Light Brown, Hazel
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5'4"
Birth Date: May, 29, 1992
Aliases: None
Identity: Unknown to the Public, Known to allies
Enemies: None
Family: All deceased "

Thats for Slight....I need advice (although much appreciated for Slight) for Slight Prime...the url is up there in the second post........g2g for now
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Andferne
@Sirius said:
" i'd advice is to make chapters.. like 'Childhood' etc.. etc.. So it's easier to figure out what each part is about. Pictures are always good to look at and it makes the bio more enjoyable. And one minor thing, If you make your character say things in you bio make it bold or underlined or something, makes it stand out more =)Just personal opinions though. "
Agreed.

The reason why I always suggest pictures to add to people's bios is it is a nice break from reading. A lot of bios go on for a long long time and people don't want to sit there and read all the time. So a few pictures scattered here and there breaks that cycle and makes things more enjoyable.