Mutant Roaches & Cardboard Dragons: CVNU location/event

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

New York City- June 2015

The UnderDogz, a superhero given the power to vomit rainbows is sharing a gift to all of humanity-- and umm.. superhumanity!!! running across the country sending out flyers posting print ads to inform you guys about a THING. his blog, updated. informing the people of the world about the THING, reaching out more...

i am everything you need!
i am everything you need!

This is how it went:

Mayhem!!! The rainbow realm! Madness! Fun! aaand... Mayhem!!!

Red pill? Blue pill? screw that!!!

The equestrian deity of fun called me out to their placey thingy. They're pleased with my usage of the powers they bestowed upon me ( I used it to become a superhero, the power? rainbow vomit ), and in exchange they gave me a gift!

They saw the treehouse i use as my base of operations and they laughed at its primitivity. They decided to create a "pocket dimension that I can design, and 'create' (i cant really create--- they helped me though). And by using a rock stone pill thingy!!! i get transported to this world!!! BUT, the world is too big for me, so I wanna share it to you guys!!! for only $2.99 dollers, you can get access to this world, forever!!! (i used a magic photo copier thingy to create multiples of the pill) buy it now and enter RaINBoW ReALm: A place for Random Fun and Unlimited Adventchur!!!

Procedure to enter the Rainbow realm:

1. buy the pill thingy...

2. swallow it and scream the word

Darna

!!! ( i ama Filipino, i chose the name Darna cuz i love her)

3. prepare for the ride of your life!!!

No Caption Provided

Rainbow Realm: Known Locations

Most of the world has been unexplored yet... its actual size is undetermined... and these are the locations that UnderDogz knows of...

After screaming Darna, I forgot to say that you should close your eyes... cuz the trip downwards could get trippy... open it when your bottom hits the floor... and see this vagina cave thingy!

this is the vagina cave... joke!!!
this is the vagina cave... joke!!!
whoa whoa whoaa!!! is that a dildo? no... it is just a flower...
whoa whoa whoaa!!! is that a dildo? no... it is just a flower...

Go go go... run run follow the trippy colored road and bam!!! check out that forest!!! this place is huge!!! trees trees trees of rainbow colors!!!!

whoah!!!! this place is like--- huge man!
whoah!!!! this place is like--- huge man!

Gate of Improbability!!!

prepare, for mayhem
prepare, for mayhem

West of the world, you see a gate. This... is, the gate of improbability... when in contact temporary (and sometimes permanent,) changes to environment and morphological structure, hallucinations, An incredible range of highly improbable things can happen.

The Majesty's Castle

The UnderDogz made this world... this is how imaginative he is...
The UnderDogz made this world... this is how imaginative he is...

A cardboard castle it is big inside... like really man, go inside then... we see the room... we got drinks and food

bam!!! party!!!
bam!!! party!!!
this is the bouncer... so party hard but dont make him angry okay? oh his name is Benny... he is a nice dude if you befriend him.... oh right! he's the bouncer... i toldja that already? ahahaha sorry!!!
this is the bouncer... so party hard but dont make him angry okay? oh his name is Benny... he is a nice dude if you befriend him.... oh right! he's the bouncer... i toldja that already? ahahaha sorry!!!

and of course...

MUSIC!!!
MUSIC!!!

Ball Pit Lake

No Caption Provided

simple... it is a lake made out of plastic balls...

Getting out?

need to catch a break? just scream Darna again, at the top of your lungs and you will be sent back to where you were... before you got here...

Rules

• This is a living RP; meaning that it has no ending and will continue to evolve and progress based on one thing and one thing only - you! (i copied it fro dead world, hope cadmius wont notice)
  • The Living Rp is a world... if you plan to make a landmark or you got an idea for a cool new location ping me and we'd add it!!!
  • Any questions, queries or concerns, Pm me
  • THIS PAGE ALSO FUNCTIONS AS THE OOC AND RP!
  • have fun
  • damaging the world would do no harm to it... the world itself is growing!!! so anything that you do that would cause major damage, the world itself will spit you out and remove the pill from your possession...
  • one last rule... have fun!!! darnit, i said it twice so... have much much fun!!! okay? now go post!
Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm:

"Hey hey hey! (blurred lines tune) sup dude? how is the trip down?"

Neil was sitting on a rock... then he took a dive to that lake. The lake of balls (plastic balls, not the balls you think of)...

"wanna have a swim?"

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: "Pretty good, now I am punching a pig because of our debate concerning geopolitics. I dislike his opinion on foreign policy, so I hit him to make him see my views on invading other countries for oil."

Ulther started to beat up the swine furiously

"Do pigs swim? i want to drown this guy"

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

@strongarm:

"I guess that guy you're punching is Gerry..."

"his father is a monkey i guess? pigs cant swim, but!!! you can'tdrown the guy here!"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Scraches heaad-

I must really be tripping out to see this kinda stuff......

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: @strongarm:

"okay you man, man! stop beating Gerry. He's building a dam for the river we are building or something... hey, i got something to show you!" holding both of the men's hands without the thought of this being homophobic at all, Neil The UnderDogz led the two to the place he loved the most in this world and he hoped they'd like it too!

"Pig, and gentlemen, The Improbability Gate! or, The Gate of Improbability! whichever works"

tan tan tan taaaan!!!
tan tan tan taaaan!!!

"See, when we step around its five meter radius... Anything can happen... Anything! now lets try to go near it and have an adventure shall we?" Neil told the two guys (and Gerry). "Oh! and i gotta tell you that things come out that gate, but we cannot go in... the Unicorn Engineers told me it leads to hell or something... I dunno..." he added.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz

Leon pulled his hand away "Woa woa woa neil to close for comfort here" he said wail watching the giant door like thing

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz:

Ulther's hair color turned into a checkered patten and his retina became rectangular in shape. They function just as well.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

And this is why you don't do drugs and write kids. Lol jk. Trippy as hell.

Kinglsayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kinglsayer
UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: @leon_dissada:

Neil noticed the "gaynesss" of holding both men's hands so he simply let go without a word said. then, he noticed the change that occurred in the stranger...

"whoah man!!! ahaha that's rad!!! So, what's your name?" Neil asked.

then he noticed that Gerry kept on squealing... The pig being a pig... Gerry licked the stranger and kept on doing it... Gerry licked and licked... It seemed like the stranger tasted wonderful to him, an effect of improbability...

Seconds later, Gerry the Pig morphed into a 50 foot tall dinosaur pig hybrid...

"Bad Gerry..." Neil thought to himself...

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And this is why you don't do drugs and write kids. Lol jk. Trippy as hell.

I was searching for everything psychedelic when i made this thread... so yeah! and that purple pill was just allusion to LSD? maybe? who knows, when you're here.. you're actually just being high? ahaha

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strongarm

@underdogz: "Ulther" As he began to transform into a block of cheese with blue mold, smelling like gruyere while maintaing the consistence of bree

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

@strongarm:

Neil was surprised of the happenings of his new friend "Ulther" he grabbed his companion towards safety, but! his feet became those of an ass and he was running very awkwardly! Gerry rushed towards them and this rattled Neil, SO MUCH! that he threw Ulther cheese-man towards the Dinopig!

"Oh so sorry!!!"

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz:

The King of Iron became the king of cheese, sprouting new spikes of gorgonzola from his legs

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm:

Gerry swatted the Cheesy Ulther away and made a move for Neil...

Neil tried to catch Ulther whilst running away from Gerry! a swoop then whoop!

"Maaan, you don't taste that great!"

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: Ulther transformed into an old boot after being tasted

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

@strongarm:

Ulther became a boot and it was getting hard for Neil to escape as he's becoming a boot himself!

Morphing...

Morphing...

Then poof! he did become a boot!

Both of them became boots! their laces got intertwined!

Then Gerry scooped them with his stubby Pig-Dinosaur hand-claws--- trying to scoop them BUT~~

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strongarm

@underdogz:

Ulther became warped and displaced in the time space continuum and replaced with the rather nasty Mister Zero, upon immediate arrival wilbur whipped out his pistol and shot the teenager six times in the face. But it turns out that there were no teenager, only a boot and the bullets became ice cream.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm:

No Caption Provided

(i am a boot! so i can't speak yet! this is how i felt though)

with no senses or anything... Neil the boot is just there! swallowed by Gerry... and Neil felt nothing. He's a boot!

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: Wilbur picks up the boot and wears it on his left feet.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Unknowing of things... Senseless Semi-dead...

The UnderDogz is now in the Wilbur Dude's foot? how? he was on Gerry's Stomach one second now he's here? IDK why? don't ask me!

Then Gerry came for an attack! Wilbur dude better Run! Run Wilbur Run!

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr Zero shot a volley of ice cream scoops, each aimed at Gerry. Each scoop carries a delicious flavor as they sparkle in the air.

Avatar image for zem_the_mattress
Zem the Mattress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zem tumbled through cosmic space, his stuffing fluffing in the solar wind. "Oh frabjous day, I worgle in happiness", he floruped. Zem had to say he was partial to the kind of blue-y orange that occasionally suffused his vision, usually next to the reddish-green. "Curiouser and curiouser, I seem to have lost my beauteous stripes" Zem shed a tear then, but only for the briefest of moments. This opened up a whole new realm of possibilites. He could try polka dots. Or thinner stripes. OR STRIPES RUNNING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. He glorgled in the purest joy, flipping over and over in the rainbow void. He thought it was time for a song:

Oh I am a mattress,

A mattress am I

I live on Sqournshellous Zeta

Where it is never dry,

I lie in the mud and annoy robots,

What a great life a mattress has gots

---

Oh I am a mattress,

A mattress am I

I'm tumbling through interspace

Which makes the mortals cry

I spin in the air and think of polka dogs

What a great life a mattress has gots

Zem eventually tumbled through the other side of interspace, bouncing off a rainbow and finding himself back in the middle of Squornshellous Zeta. He was just as happy to be back home as he was to be in the intercosmic void.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

Sakon walked out of a hole in the ground. "This place....it feels like my head...."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sakon_ukono: @underdogz: Leon stopped neil right in his tracks. "Neil...we arn't alone here....are we..." He seemed to have the same tone as normal. cold and emotionless

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sakon_ukono: @zem_the_mattress: @strongarm:

Neil transformed to his former self. Neil ran away fifty meters away from the gate and tried to escape the effect of improbability. he sees a man firing ice cream balls towards Gerry! "Oh no! i gotta help that guy!!! but--- wait where's Ulther?" Neil thinks to himself. then a song from all over the realm was heard...

Neil was in love with that voice--- He knew it was a man's but he did not care. it was of the voice---

"Adventure awaits me..."

Gerry swoops down, unharmed by the guy's ice cream shots and heads for an attack

When Neil was heading out to his castle, looking for "goods" to aide the man he saw a guy... and hears him say: "This place....it feels like my head...."

"Hey sir, can you help me with a thing here?"

pointing towards Gerry and that man!

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: @underdogz: Sakon climbed out of the hole and walked to a tree. He could see him. A child...ripe for the slaughter....He drew his sword and walked towards him...but wait....this smell...this feeling of dread....he recognized it as an undead monster he had fought in gothic once....with horrible after effects.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@sakon_ukono: @underdogz:

Leon froze...he recognized the smell and the heart beat almost at once. The maniac elf who jumped him in Gothic along time ago...He had also watched this elf fight off 2 other hero's and a vigilante with ease. not to mention watching him pick apart a lycan weeks before. This guy...this animal....was the incarnation of murder. "Neil stop." Leon said. "This man...is not here to play with you...."

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: @sakon_ukono:

As Neil was approaching the stranger, Leon- A friend he has not noticed since he became a boot told him to back away...
"Hah? that guy looks like he's K-pop or something..."

To that guy

"Hey so, you stranger, what's your name? you know Leon here?"

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: @sakon_ukono: Leon moved fast n grabbed the hand sakon heald the knife in. "Your path of blood and destruction stops now sakon...i've grown tired of you...i'll kill you...and the rest of your breed....understand me?"

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ltlredwulf

@underdogz: @leon_dissada: @sakon_ukono: Madge stumbled. When Neil told her what that pill did, she hadn't been nearly ready for it. She had received a distress call instinct thingy that told her now was the time. Then she smelled it- first Neil, then Leon, and finally Sakon, all people she knew to a certain extent she ran to catch up with her boyfriend knowing he was in trouble

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: @ltlredwulf: @leon_dissada: @sakon_ukono:

a battle ensues... it turns out K-pop dude's name is Sakon, and he's mad... Hey! But that guy's getting attacked by Gerry over there!!!

Neil was attacked by Sakon thank God he's held back by Leon! Neil hurried towards his castle to get equipment and tells Leon:

"Caatch y'later! gotta help snowman from Gerry!" But actually... Neil's just escaping cuz he's scared! but! Neil had an idea:

No Caption Provided

he got his canon, got to his tower and fired a rainbow attack towards Gerry! that sent him back a couple of paces... then Sakon! who's having a brawl with Leon...

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: @ltlredwulf: @underdogz: Sakon watched neil. The runt who would become his next stabbing case. Then he saw the lycan girl. "Hey i remember you...yes the lycan...you were fun to torture..." then he send elfish flames blasting from his mouth at Leon point bland wail dropping an exploding powder to cause everyone to relive horrible tragic memories over and over in there minds.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sakon_ukono: @underdogz: @leon_dissada: Madge inhaled the powder and recognized it from their previous fight in San Francisco. Forcing herself to remain focused, she laughed at him. " Don't use the same trick twice," she said as she pulled a trinket from her pocket, something which she honestly wasn't sure what it did

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: @sakon_ukono: @ltlredwulf: Leon jumped backwards as the flames almost engulfed him and landed on the ground.. "Neil....i don't know if your aware of this....but this guy is not to be messed with.....trust me i know...and i think Madge knows to....I don't think hes ever fought sereusley...." leon watches sakon waiting

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: @ltlredwulf: @leon_dissada: Sakon laughed at Madge. "Stupid girl...i'm going to skin you alive and hang your pelt on my wall mutt!" He pulled out 6 grenades and tossed them all in the air. They exploded sending silver bullets raining down all over wail at the same time, he used his sonic wave to try and effect the vampire and lycan.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: @sakon_ukono: @leon_dissada: Madge did something that at first seemed useless, then made sense. She pulled a rod from the pocket of her cloak, she pressed a button and it extended into an umbrella. The bullets bounced harmlessly off the top. "Subtract the resistance of air in the earth's atmosphere,' she explained casually, "and this is what you'd have to use in a summer shower." She felt the sonic blast, and winced hard, but pulled something from her pocket. She put it in her ear, it looked like a hearing aid. "Same tricks, Sakon, same tricks."

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: @leon_dissada: @ltlredwulf: Alright you witch...." he spoke softly as just then, he send 6 flaming dragons from his hands and mouth soaring right for all of them. Even if blocked, the dragons would poison the individual, causing there life to slowly drain away

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: @leon_dissada: @ltlredwulf: @sakon_ukono:

Neil, from the tower of his castle saw his love getting harassed by this k-pop dude...

He sent Benny the castle bouncer to rescue Madge (Unicorns travel faster than rockets, plus the castle ain't that far from the scene anyways)... Benny grabbed Madge and sent her to safety, about fifty meters away from Sakon...

Benny hurried towards the ICE CREAM shooter and tossed Gerry unto the portal. A burst of flames was seen after... ( it should be inferred that everything thrown into the Gate of improbability is sent to a hellish dimension ).

Benny to Mr Freeze:
"You Okay Kid?"