Murder Mystery Fun?!?! ooc

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_

Alright, there is a rich guy who was murdered at a dinner party. His name Robert Gentry (for history buffs, you know what the last name means).

There are many people at the party who may be the murderer. The Wife, the Mistress, the Best Friend, the Money Hungry Nephew, and the Naive Grand daugter...

The Story...
Robert Gentry is one of the richest men in the world. Every year he holds a party simply to show of his weath. After all of the lowly millionairs leave the party only a few are left. The lights go out for a short time and there is loud clammering (I know it's cleshe' but it's meant to be) After the lights come back on, the wife finds her dead husband lying on the floor of the kitchen. She screams and everyone comes in to gasp at the scene.

No one calls the police because all the phones have been disconnected, obviously happening during the dark minutes. And cell phones are not allowed at the party.

Roles that need to be filled gender wise are as follows

• The Wife (who is desperatley miserable and unhappy with her life)
  • The Mistress (Actually the maid of the family, who was sleeping with Robert Gentry, thinks she will be given money in the will)
  • The Best Friend (Jealous of his friends life, in love with the wife, has slept with her on numerous occasions)
  • The Money Hungry Nephew (thinks money can buy anything, and can't get enough of it, but is angry about recently being kicked out of the will for his wild behavior)
  • The Naive Grand Daughter (Sheltered her whole life, has no clue of how to live on her own, and needs money to keep up her expensive lifestyle)

PM Me or write it in the OOC if you want to fill a wrole, and if you want to create one PM me... I will be orchestrating who is actually the killer...and if all goes to plan then this should be fun.

Witch_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Witch_Doctor

I'm the money hungrey nephew!!!  :]

Black Solace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Black Solace

I want the mistress!~

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By _Sojourn_

Three spots filled

Black Solace- Mistress Gentry
OldAce- Money Hungy Nephew
The Disgruntaled Gardner(this slot is made up by White Star who will be filling it, his character has been working for the family for years, and has never had much respect or decent pay, so he makes up for it by stealing from the family, and selling the stolen goods at pawn shops and so forth)