Mouse. INC Report 1

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MasterMouse

"Surprise friends!" The mouse yelled gleefully into his masterfully crafted high tech looking space helmet as he floated near an asteroid. "I'm in sppaaaaaceee!" A genuine smile plastered joyfully across his furry features the little guy activated what seemed to be rocket thrusters on his feet. His whole space suit looked clearly different to what human astronauts wore, it was not big thick and clunky. It was blue, thin, and looked to be lightly armored.

"Now you're probably wondering what I'm doing out here. That's an easily answered question, Mouse. INC has started space mining!"

Quickly he activated his thrusters and flew to the camera, turning it to what seemed to be an uninhabited planet. "Free minerals and stuff! There's loads of gold! And a ton of alien materials which I haven't quite looked into... but SO MUCH GOLD!"

The obvious greed simply poured through his expressions. Mistro was gonna be rich as hell, and he was gonna build his company into something more. Nobody really knew, but the company was almost entirely for his own benefit. The company was going to serve as his platform for becoming more powerful, that was the whole purpose.

"Some of you may be asking yourselves, how did this mouse get into outer space? Well, I borrowed some stuff from an old space faring bounty hunter friend of mine, borrowed some tech from people who wont miss it, and made this heap of garbage!" He said with a sarcastic joyfulness as he pointed to an obviously crappy spaceship.

He wasn't upset though, soon he would have tech to rival the galaxies most advanced. "So, now money most certainly isn't a problem. A bunch of people will buy the mountains of gold I've mined when I get back to Earth. I can then begin my many projects which will be revealed to the public soon enough. I think one week maybe before project one is in full swing."

With a sudden urgency he yelled, "OH YEAH! One last thing." With a deep breath and an excited face, he looked into the camera. "Some of the dudes down at Mouse. INC took some of my blood right, did some crazy bio-testing or whatever and made a super serum. Now Earth doesn't really have a good history with those, but mine is actually 100% stable. It doubles peak lifting strength, peak speed, and peak durability. The official name for this is the Mouse serum.This has been Mistro, thanks everyone."

[I love this so much oh my god. :P Also, Mouse serum is not currently publicly available, it's an illegal street thing for now. I'm gonna change that relatively soon, but if anyone wants to beat down some superhuman thugs shootin' the Mouse be my guest! :)]

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is pretty cool , I wish you the best.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Thankyou! :P
And well, if all my projects go on without anybody trying to stop me, everything will be fantastic :P

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

@mastermouse: I'm pretty sure that you will be okay , most people have bigger things to do .

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lady_Grimm

So proud of you

No Caption Provided

_Splits_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mistro for president!

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ownagepants

@mastermouse: hey MM it is great to see your work once again I hope to rp with you at some point in the future.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MasterMouse

@ownagepants:OWNAGE!
The very first person I RP'd with. :P
Good to see you back, I hope we can do something soooon

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ownagepants

@mastermouse: Hey you know me man I am always free to do anything just hit me up when you have an idea on what exatly you would like to do.