Mount Olympus

Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By Fiery

@Clara Mass: Thalia made her way through the city of Olympia, killing countless minions of the queen as they stood in her way. Following the Oracle's instructions, Thalia traversed the Garden of Dionysus and found the woman she sought to speak with. "Clarice Zeraz? I did not expect you to have such agreat figure." She smirked, leaning against an apple tree. The goddess had long flowing bloody red hair and green eyes, she wore a bikini type armor, which showed off her figure.

(Rushed the post so kinda sucky).

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By Clara Mass

@Fiery: Anyone is welcomed on Olympus. No matter the age or background. An accident that cannot be corrected. As her peacefulness is abruptly broke the violet eyed seductress smugly chuckles upon hearing the voice of someone quite deadly. Her name is unknown to the righteous Queen, but her actions have been ever so evident. A murderess who's broken the golden rule of Mount Olympus. The heinous of killing. "Thank you. And who might you be?" she asked, acting as innocent as can be. Her guards poised and at the ready.

Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By Fiery

@Clara Mass: "Are you wishing for your men to be slain by my hands?" Thalia said pointing to each direction that contained a hidden guard awaiting orders to strike. Granted by Artemis. Eyesight, Hearing, Taste, Touch and Smell. Thalia possess the "Hunters Eye" which greatly enhanced her eyesight. She can see at far greater distances, with perfect clarity, than an ordinary human. She retains this same level of clarity even in near total darkness. Thalia was briefly blinded by toxic Gorgon blood from the left-side of Stheno's body, then had her sight restored by Athena. Her hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, allowing her to detect sounds ordinary humans couldn't hear at a greater distances, enough to hear a teardrop in another room that have thick walls with enough focus. She is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. She can track a target by scent, even if the scent has been greatly eroded by time and weather factors, with an extraordinary degree of success. Thalia is able to taste and identify every ingredient in whatever she's eating. Thalia can feel so acutely that to rub her hand on a paper would be like reading the page, sensing every bump ripple or wave. "My name is Thalia, daughter of Mars and Athena. I wish to speak with you about the death of my sister."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Clara Mass

@Fiery: Another daughter of Athena. Hilarious for the crimson colored lass. Too think the previous pantheon believed herself to be a harlot of Olympians. When in fact their precious wisdom goddess got around quite nicely. Slowly disrobing the immortal beauty snickers as gardeners dispose of extra clothing. "Isn't Mars...Roman?" she said rather perplexed. Clarice Michelle cannot understand how another woman can look so familiar. Analyzing every inch of her voluptuous body, the Queen simply smirks. "Who's your sister?"

Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Fiery

@Clara Mass: Thalia tilted her head as she watched as the woman disrobed. "Indeed. Mars is the god of war, and one of the most prominent and worshiped gods." She said, her eyes filling with lust as they roamed up and down her body. "Helena Troy." The redhead goddess said proudly.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Clara Mass

@Fiery : Outlandishly startled is the young goddess of misfortune. Her eyes nearly tearing at the idea of death walking into her home. Three decades of survival torn away by this woman? Preposterous! Clarice Michelle wouldn't allow it. Whilst pondering many methods of ending her life thee Queen instead decides to curb her curiosity. "H-Helena Troy? I've heard of her" she admitted as if the story of Angeni were a fairy tale. "Princess of Athens. What happened to her?" Clara Mass eagerly retorted. Her heart enraged by the idea of demise being brought unto her greatest enemy. Insulting! She hadn't held any part in this Greek tragedy. Insulting indeed.

Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Fiery

@Clara Mass: Thalia drew her sword and pointed at the Queen. "You've heard of her? My keen sense of smell detects a lie due to the chemical changes within your scent." She withdrew her sword and began pacing back and forth. "What was your relationship with her? I heard you knew her very well."

(Thalia ant playing! ;D)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Clara Mass

@Fiery: As time passed, enemies grow smarter than ever before. Had she sipped on Ambrosia or were these abilities blessed from the Gods of yesteryear? Nevertheless these matters would be attended to now rather than later. "You cannot just make demands as if your my king" she responded angrily. If Helena Troy hadn't been mentioned this blabbering fool would of been executed thirty-seven seconds ago. Clarice clasped her hands together, her reality warping powers changing their surroundings to her gracious throne room. "Helena Troy was a friend..." she spoke a half-truth. Their past far more complex than friendship.

(O___O)

_Slave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By _Slave_
"Inmortalidad es un mito." 

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Vengance101

@_Slave_:Looks at him from a distance, than cloaks

Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Fiery

@Clara Mass: "Really now?" Thalia turned her back to the woman and sheathed her sword. "Do you know of my rage? Do you know that I am beginning to lose my patience with you? Do you know that I believe you murdered my sister? It's best to prove your innocence." She peered back at her over her shoulder and noticed their surroundings had changed. The Hall of the Gods is the largest room on Olympus. It is also where the gods' thrones are located and where all formal and war councils meetings are held. The Hall of the Gods is the place where the gods have their summer and winter solstices. High above, the blue ceiling can be seen glittering with constellations. "Continue." She demanded.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Clara Mass

@Fiery: During days muddled by stress the well-known matriarch often finds herself drawn to her diamond carved throne. However, on this occasion it was a contingency plan if this invader wished to battle. In just seconds nakedness had in turn become concealed by gorgon skin outerwear. Clarice Michelle can see the fire beneath her chest. A flame she too held during youthful revolution. Than like a bullet into the midsection this beauty became disgruntled. "I did not murder her! I couldn't have. I-I never wanted--" She stopped talking. Fists clenched angrily. The New Gods as she liked to call them neared the halls, but the energies exuding told each to halt all movement. What happened within was too personal for an audience.

(She's got a following >.>)

Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Fiery

@Clara Mass: Thalia closed her eyes. She muttered something under her breath, and in her hand appeared an electrical spear. "Why should I let you live?" She approached the woman and held her spear to her throat. "I could drive my spear through your throat and leave the carcass here to rot." Thalia flashed her a smirk.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Clara Mass

@Fiery: "Because!" Clarice Michelle is genuinely startled by the pressing of metal against flesh. Never had someone been so bold to issue threats. Caressing the steam of the redheaded stranger's blade, Clara Mass smugly chuckles. "Because...I can help you learn about your sister" she said, nudging the weapon aside. Her violet eyes locked on her gorgeous counterpart. Its slightly disturbing how reminiscent she is too Helena Troy. "I know about her past. I can even return her soul to the living if given the proper assistance" she spoke, touching the chest of thee fiery Thalia. Her cherry flavored lips inching forward like a seductive predator.

Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Fiery

@Clara Mass: Her eyes grew wide with shock and her hands began to tremble. "You can bring her back? I--" Thalia dropped her spear and looked around the room confused. "You have the divine authority and absolute control over the deceased? I demand you to bring her back." She ordered. Thalia remembered carrying her sister's lifeless body to a prepared grave. She remembered laying the body into the grave, stating that she was now free.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Clara Mass

@Fiery: Even the Gods have heart strings. Years of trials and tribulations reigning guilt as well as pain unto the soul. Thalia obviously adored Helena so Miss Zeraz would utilize this relative passion without a doubt. "I have powers over reality. It is an ability I've had since childhood." Clarice Michelle instantly remembered her myriad of lives across thirty-some years. "However, recently my powers have diminished due to the lack of magic" she sincerely admitted, her hand caressing the reddened cheek of Thalia. She knew manipulation could result in bloody warfare, but this woman was the closest figure to Angeni. "There is however a method to obtaining Helena. Its a key that'll unlock my hibernating potential."

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By MasterofChaos

Why am I never around when this stuff is happening? I always miss all the good girlfights! Or discussions. And? Would it be and?

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Clara Mass

@MasterofChaos: You poor thing xD

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Clara Mass

@_Slave_: Whoa...

_Slave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By _Slave_
@Clara Mass: Interesting development in you're facial features. Not completely surprising, but still interesting.
Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Fiery

@Clara Mass: Thalia green eyes filled with lust as they roamed up and down her amazing figure. "What is this method you speak of? I shall do anything to bring back my sister from the dead." She said with a serious expression. Her sister and her mother were the only people she has ever truly loved. The only time she has been seen smiling was when she was a child.

@MasterofChaos: Hahahaha! xD

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Clara Mass

@Fiery: Clarice Michelle smirked as acceptance seeped into the pours of a mere stranger. It had begun. Clara Mass could tell emerald eyes desired a taste of thee forbidden garden, but she wouldn't conform to such activities just yet. Instead the Queen will act as clever as usual. "My dearest gal it involves invading the Iberian nation. A task I will see through. Would you be okay slaying others for your dearly departed Helena?" she somberly asked, pinning crimson hair behind the ear of Thalia.

Fiery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Fiery

@Clara Mass: Thalia raised an eyebrow. "The Iberian nation? I shall pile a mountain of corpses. I have an infamous reputation of cutting down many nations in my path." She smirked. Thalia's eyes engulfed in flames as her lust for war began to take over her.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

When I use to be awesome xD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

HELL YEAH! NEVER THOUGHT THIS EXISTED!

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By Pyrogram
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Legacy_

@pyrogram: Are you asking me to write something? How dare you! *Throws rocks

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember this. I was supposed to become king god.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: I was totally here. You forgot about me. I remember.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers