Mount Olympus

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Clara Mass: I was waiting on you tying up all your ends! You wound me.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Clara Mass
@MasterofChaos: My fault. Tomorrow we'll do some cool :D
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Clara Mass: At a brisk pace Remus began making his way through Olympus to the grand hall, where he expects to find its ruler. A devilish smile was plastered on his face, though not at all visible, as he wore a black mask over his face, like that of a ninja, leaving only his eyes and furrowed brow visible. He was outfitted in paramilitary style garb, with camouflage pants and shirt, and a beret on his head, and armed to the teeth. Various blades and firearms were strapped to his persons, as well as grenades in his belt and a bandolier accompanying the automatic rifles he carried in both arms.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#204  Edited By CainPanell

With a grin under his mask, The Irish Comedian walked through the Palace of Olympus, His eyes trained on the almost perfect guardians of said, Palace. He knew and had heard of the cunning and manipulative Clara Mass, Whom had invited him to the extravagant palace due to his rather volatile nature. Cain received an invitation for a meeting at the palace, Due to his previous assassination attempt on her relative, in the name of The Shadow Initiative. Cain knew that Clara was a powerful ally, But her track records of backstabbing and throat cutting were longer then he could imagine. Still he opened up the fancy walls of the room he was sent to and eyed her. A Strong feeling emitted from her, As if her beauty was being used as a manipulative tool. No doubt was this a sharp weapon she would use against him, But to her, He was a sheep. A Pawn. A Follower. Still he took a seat, Looking at her violet eyes and replying off to her.

"Hello Ms. Mass, You wanted to see me?"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Clara Mass
@shadowknight666: She grinned upon the sound of faint footsteps.  Her beautiful mind already calculating numerous scenarios.  And so it seems the shadow knight has surprisingly arrived on time.  Her Olympian palace steadily vibrating as double sided doors seal shut.  Clarice Michelle knew of his existence quite well.  A member of a new defunct agency of sorts.  His boldness to accept such an invitation might as well be considered admirable.  Slit throat.  Implosion.  Mind wipe.  Death dealing never had so many possibilities.  Her most treasured nephew assaulted all because of his association to thee redheaded mystery.  Thankfully, she'd give him the benefit of the doubt.  "Good evening..." she said, ghostly appearing from nothingness.  Violet eyes locked on this relaxing masculine figure.  "...thought you'd wouldn't show".  Clarice stepped forward shinning with an angelic glow.  Her signature devilish smirk on display.  "As for your invite?  Well, I thought I'd strike a bargain between you and I so your existence won't abruptly end".  She cackled like an antique villainous witch.  Her interrogating methods surely unorthodox.  Windows blacken whilst doors interlock.  He'd be trapped in this corridor till an agreement is properly established.  Hilarious indeed.  Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By CainPanell

@Clara Mass: As the woman appeared out of the darkness like a spirit, Cain automatically became higher on guard. Yes she was powerful, And she could easily end him with the snap of her fingers, But that didn't mean the Irish Comedian was helpless. No he couldn't win a direct fight with her in any world, But he could damage or distract her enough to escape. Cain was not putty in her hands, He would make sure he would try to work with her, But there was no chance he would allow himself to be controlled by her. Like another piece in her political game of chess. The Dark Militant decided that perhaps if he let himself lose a bit of guard, So would she. His fingers wrapped under his balaclava as he removed it and placed it on the table, Revealing his rugged face. Stubble covering the bottom and scars, Trophies of war were donned across it. He said with his tone much stronger then before "I'm listening about yer deal here...but'cha need to know, I ain't gonna be yer damn sheep. So continue if you could, Ms.Zeraz?"

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By MasterofChaos

Nope. I couldn't.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By CainPanell

@Clara Mass: Bump

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Clara Mass

@shadowknight666: Clara Mass is startled to see such bravery sit before her royal presence. Curiosity enamors her vibrant spirit. A man without a doubt. Stubble and scars as plain as daylight. Blatant indicators of a courageous spirit or a cowardly fellow running from his past. Nevertheless thee beauty would not ponder thoughts pertaining to his past. Clarice Michelle has no concern of his than but only of his now. Considering his aforementioned skills, she'd already prepared herself for even the slightest hint of combat. Circling around his chair does the goddess analyze every muscle within his stocky frame. Her lovely lavender eyes predicting various courses of action. "I want to kill you. I want to eviscerate you, but I see no point. In fact I see purpose before my very eyes". Maybe she'd tell him all about her grief stricken past or maybe she interweave lies into truthfulness. Sometimes the mysterious lass cannot concur whether or not her own words be truth or false. Its a troublesome conundrum that'll be solved on another night. Until than she's got a scheme to carefully plot. "Tell me shadow knight, do you know of Iberia?" she said, pointing to a map of the newly erected empire, pictures of impervious Impero and his associates so neatly attached.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By CainPanell

@Clara Mass: Cain looked back at her almost hyponitzing eyes. He began thinking as she circled him, His thoughts racing "Did she send me all the f*ck out ere just ta' rip me to shreds?...Nah if she wanted to kill me, She would've about a week ago." He finished thinking as he noticed her seemingly looking at his stance. Her cunning eyes were examining every weak point possible. She uttered the false words to him, "I Want to kill you" she said. He looked at her, Slamming his hand on the table "BULLSH!T!" He exclaimed as he got up, Interrupting her "Really!? Clarice Goddamn Zeraz, Empress of Olympia, Ex-Wife of Impero, Niece of The Emperor of Santo Rey...Wants ta' kill some mick, Who can't take a piss straight, Let alone defend himself against goddamn gods" Cain got up from his seat, A bit infuriated with her underestimation of him. He leaned towards her, His eyes meeting with hers. His soul was full of piss and vinegar at this point, From all of the storm of events recently, And he wasn't going to let another drop in.

"...And she waits weeks to invite said War Criminal over and THREATEN Him? Bull. Sh!t...I Don't think you want to truly Kill me Miss, I Don't think you really want to hurt me. Why? Because I know yer smarter then that, I Know you worked yer arse off to get to the spot yer in through hard manipulation. If you simply wanted to kill me, I'D BE DEAD." He then sat down calming himself, Waiting for he response.

Afterwards she asked a question, Referencing him by an old code name he hadn't actually used in almost a year. Cain raised his eyebrow "Shadow Knight?...Name's Cain. Cain O'Panell, Don't wear it f*ckin' out...And as for Iberia? Yeah, I've heard some things."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Clara Mass

@shadowknight666: There is no need in toying with this type of prey. Especially so when the aforementioned reacts rather violently. Clarice Michelle obnoxiously snickers as his presence nears her own. Mister O'Panell brought up valid points so she wouldn't dodge honesty. He's actually smarter than previously believed. Poor soul probably can't fathom why his life is so wretched. Misdirecting his anger onto a woman who's very power entails fruitful bearings."Silence..."she whispered, pressing her finger against his quivering lips. His nervous rage justifiable. Her mind already plotting his downfall.

A splendid night sky spent within cascading shadows. All the while he sat down awaiting her response. "...Cain, you're right I don't want to murder you. However, I will if necessary". He's awfully rambunctious for an older fellow. Might as well slit his throat and restart her plan from the ground up. However, she saw genuine potential where no one else could. And than Clarice grinned devilishly as she untied her crimson colored hair. Loosening her body as definitive motives flowed outward.

"Empires are rising every other evening. Organizations erecting in hopes of ending this latest fashion statement. Gambler gave you false promises, but what if I could give you something that fancied your inner wishes? In return....I ask for assistance in hopes changing the world". She isn't lying. Miss Zeraz isn't even speaking half truths, because in order for historical fermentation the redheaded lass required experienced fighters of all creeds. How quaint. In the mean she'll gently massage his shoulders. Soothing his spirits for a more relaxed response. "We can make a difference. No bullshit. You and I. When its done we'll go our separate ways" she sensually said, secretly attempting to form a tether into his ever so chaotic mind.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By CainPanell

@Clara Mass: Will reply later...

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#213  Edited By Legacy_

@shadowknight666: I was gonna say the same lol

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By CainPanell

@Clara Mass: Cain grinned as he first responses neared. She had been in shock, How could such a sadistic, murderous and barbaric drunk be clever enough to see past her manipulative lies. The words escaped from her lips that kept him on his toes they were "However I will, If necessary." Cain's thoughts began "Oh when will it be necessary? When yer completely done with using me as a personal henchman? Yeah that's real f*cking vague..." Next she came closer, Promising him great deals of help. Cain realized he could formulate a counter plan. They say the enemy of my enemy is my friend, Well Clara was not short on enemies, Nor was Cain short on powerful allies. He knew that wasn't in character of Clara, Cain had attempted to murder her nephew, And she was going to simply side with Cain? nonsense. But still, Cain began thoughts of different ways to destroy her if she messed with him. Yes if he wanted he could depower her and put a bullet in her head right there, But would that mean he could gain as many allies? No.

She foretold of disgusting and sickening plan of her rise to over glorified fascism in Cain's eyes. He had to stop this maniacal bitch, But he couldn't be so barbaric. He would follow her to small actions against Iberia, Perhaps gaining the favor of Impero in order to crush her. Cain would not go down as the man whom allowed her to get away with this.

But then she did something that has quaked empires, Destroyed the foundations of thousands of men and even the strongest of all of humanity could not stop...She acted mildly seductive. Cain found himself forgetting a bit of his thoughts as he noticed the rather beautiful Clarice wrapping her fingers around his shoulders, Slowly removing the knots on him. He was going to give one last thought before giving in to his hormones "Alright...Listen Cain, Yer gonna not forget to let her leash you...Remember to teach her not to mess with Cain after this."

Cain saw her last words as he bent his neck back, Turning around and placing a light kiss on her neck as he wrapped his arms around her. His dark brown eyes looking into her odd purple-ish hue of eyes, He met with a passion unlikely seen before gripping her and saying "Alright...I'll do it...What needs to happen to Iberia in order for your plans to succeed?"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Clara Mass
@shadowknight666: Smokey mirrors. They'll show the windows whatever its soul wishes to see.  In this case however thee redhead mystery has instead found herself genuinely astonished.  Increasingly perplexed by the sayings uttered from a mouth so barren.  For a moment she loses all of reality.  Insatiable desires clinging at the very thought of a heated embrace.  She knew better of course.  However, it's been so long since she last felt carnal interaction.  A sudden ringing within her ever so evolving mind suddenly widens visually mesmerizing eyes.  Mister O'Panell is untrustworthy but his skills cannot go underutilized.  

"You want to live? You want to prove yourself a contender in a community filled with sharks?"  Clarice spoke truths that his rambunctious ego would no doubt deny.  Although a strong presence the shadow knight has yet to make his mark in this society filled with killers and mongrels alike.  Miss Zeraz could award him with the prominence he years for.  As long as he followed the guidelines of a yet to be clarified mission; Cain could have whatever he pleased.  However, if he proves uncontrollable and speaks of whatever happens on this night than so be it.  No one will shed a tear if this sack of flesh were to mysteriously disappear.  How unbelievably pathetic.  "In Iberia? All I want is protection. As simple as that. Nothing more. Nothing less" she said, teasing her lips just a few centimeters away from his own.  If he agreed than maybe she'll exercise every limb of his body.  Her next action would solely depend on his reaction.  Interesting, is it not? 
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By CainPanell

@Clara Mass: Cain's mind and thoughts flew right out the door, And wouldn't come back for a while. As the conversation drew closer, Cain only kept his one goal in mind. Have his cake and eat it too. He thought briefly of the fact this was one of his arch enemy's ex wives, And how possibly torturous what he was trying to accomplish would be if he told him. He listened to her words strongly as he looked at her. Cain was still full of rage and lust, But was there a time when he really wasn't? No. He would always be on the run, He would always be fighting until someone put a bullet in between his eyes. What Clara was accounting on was that if she was the one, The one to make the Irish Comedian laugh his last laugh, Say his last F-Bomb, Fire his Last Bullet, Give that shit eating smirk he always did one more time...There would be no response. No Aftermath. No Silence. No Earth Shattering event in retaliation that would burn her and everything she loved to the ground....Boy was she wrong.

Cain noticed her not automatically slashing a blade deep into his gut, Like he imagined. Instead she acted rather...Willing. Just required some work. She asked if he wanted to prove himself in a world filled with sharks. Cain looked back at her, Acting as sincere as he possibly could, His tone just very quiet and deep "...Clarice, I WANT To be one of those sharks. For that matter, I AM One of those sharks...You don't get to where I'm at without breaking a few skulls." He continued on as he looked at her, Waiting for her to continue as he leaned in closer.

They say for every action there is an equal or greater reaction. This was the theory Cain was banking on as he listened carefully. He knew that to her, Cain was simply a pawn. A Nice shot and a good bullet sponge, But nothing more or less then that. Cain was going to play this well, He knew that if he just acted like the drunken, sex addicted murderous lap dog to her, He'd be fine. She claimed she wanted protection, But Cain knew that the simple answer of loyalty would not be enough to convince her that he wanted her in many different ways.

With his breaths a bit heavier and his eyes filled with passion he answered her question, Closing his hands around her body "Protection? My Queen, I Won't just supply ya' with protection...I'll make sure the Iberians know the wrath of a true queen scorned, With power beside her. I Will make sure each and every one of yer enemies will burn in hell like the worthless pigs they are...I'm willing to do..." Cain grinned further as he planted a kiss on her lips briefly "Whateeevverrr you need me to be...No Bullsh!t." Cain was beginning to ignore his plans, And worse his mind was left defenseless. A Tether or a psychic attack could be such an easy option. Question was if Clara Wanted to.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By CainPanell

Bump

The Decoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By The Decoy

@shadowknight666: I'll reply don't worry >.>

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By CainPanell

@The Decoy: Slainte

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Clara Mass

@shadowknight666: Her little puppet molded easier than expected. No real man could refuse such flawless beauty. Sometimes even level headed women succumb. Nevertheless thee redheaded lass cannot seem to lose herself in carnal interaction. Instead she finds herself far more interested in his precocious mind. He claimed his intentions were to support her vision, but the Queen of Olympus can never act too trusting. Whilst his lips touch her own the powers beyond comprehension infiltrated his low-level telepathic protection. "No bullshit you say?"

His ambition undeniable, his past rather disturbing, but his sayings felt truthful though his memories speak otherwise. Loyalty nowadays is myth turned reality. Clarice Michelle isn't at all surprised. Partnership is a fairy tale for blinded innocence. And her mission against Iberia's natives required some level of mutual respect. An attribute she had garnered with her previous acquaintances, yet this man would only bring trouble. However, the bullet experienced brawler had uses beyond protection. His part in this Greek tragedy will be far more meaningful than the rest.

"The Harbingers will be aiding us in our quest. I need you to intercept the group. Tell them Impero must be stopped or I'll be killed by midnight" she said, her alluring eyes gazing into his own. Although her estranged ex-husband would no doubt engage in combat with impervious Impero, the addition of Mister O'Panell would only make the unfolding situation feel entirely surreal. After all men need motivation to accomplish ground breaking goals.

"I need you to make sure that incident is contained. Ensure no one looks for me. In the end we'll all converge and my vision will be complete". Miss Zeraz is quite aware the pawn will probably enact a melodramatic betrayal. Either telling impeccable Impero of her true purpose or warning the Assassin of her nefarious nature. Either way he'd be caught in the cross hairs. Possibly perishing or surviving long enough for the epic finale. Regardless the violet eyed murderess needed canon fodder. An adjective that shouldn't entail elaboration.

"Do you understand what I'm asking you? All I want is to make a difference. Heal this ill world, one step at a time" Curling her crimson colored hair does the former empress acts victimized. If he accepted the offer she'd implant a tasty memory of sorts. If he questioned the deadly damsel than she'd walk to the moon lit window. While she waits the savvy entrepreneur ponders thoroughly. Maybe if his loyalty proved true than she'd rewrite his ending. Until than she'll prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Wickedly intellectual is Clarice Michelle Zeraz.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By CainPanell

(So Cain is supposed to Alert the harbingers in the RP?)

@Clara Mass: The amount of problems Cain was in was knee deep, Clara was molding the Devil of Dublin like putty in her hands, But Cain was dead set on his less then cunning plan, But still for the time being he was going to act like the ruthless animal he was, His lips met hers for a second as he stared her in the eyes. What little did Cain know that this was the beginning of his plan's downfall, With that simple physical contact, Cain had been attacked mentally with such ferocity through just the slightest contact, He would be scared about what he wanted to do to her, That is if he wasn't loosing his control

She no doubt was still shocked by the dark and treacherous past of the Killer at Kileshandra, Cain was not known for his more glamorous lifestyle. It wasn't a secret now as she took control of his thoughts that his previous intentions were...Rebellious and conflicting of the ones he stated. Looking back at her replied "...No Bullsh!t. I'm only here to aid you now...I Apologize for my attack on yer family, And I'm here to pay it back. I'm a man of my words." Lies. Every last one lies.

She foretold of her manipulative quest to destroy Impero, Well it may not have seemed manipulative to Cain, But that is what Clara did best. She utterly expected his eventual betrayal, She was in need of a bullet sponge, But Cain was not one. He was not simply canon fodder to be tossed around senselessly, And he would show her this. He would make damn sure of it.

The Violet Eyed Bombshell asked if he understood, She continued on her...Omnious plans to "Heal this world." Cain still stuck with his mindset, But he couldn't help but wonder "Hitler wanted to "Heal." this world of impure races, Which in his eyes was an illness...".

Cain looked up at her, Planting one more kiss as he glared with all the sincerity he could muster "I Do. I Shall tell The Harbingers when necessary of your soon "Death." Without hesitation. All others who come in search of you shall be killed, Or I will die trying...I'm here for you Clarice. I'm going to serve you in allllll the ways you want me too..."

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Clara Mass

@shadowknight666: I just realized I am a champion when it comes to courting men IC

I deserve a prize of some sort

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass said:

@shadowknight666: I just realized I am a champion when it comes to courting men IC

That's not what its called.

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By MasterofChaos
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Legacy_

@MasterofChaos: I gotta make up for dropping out last time. I've recently got back into the rpging mood.

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: It's nothing too much. I was gone a while anyways. But yeah. I kinda misseded you guys. Even that crazy b!tch godslayer.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Legacy_

@MasterofChaos : Well it looks like we returned at the same time. Good to have you back kind sir

Even got myself some new enemies since returning

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: Ooh, that sounds like hella fun! We'll have to get together and talk about crushing them, and then making more.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Clara Mass

@Kratesis said:

@Clara Mass said:

That's not what its called.

LOL! how did i miss this >__>

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By CainPanell

@Clara Mass: XD Seems like you've gotten a few signifigant notches on your belt XD.

Also, I'm probably going to post in the Iberian Problem in a second

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Clara Mass

@shadowknight666: I do. Its kind of cool...well sorta

Great! I'll need the help. Been wondering where you went >.>

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By CainPanell

@Clara Mass: True that, Can't say it's a particularly...Honorable trait, but it gets the job done.

Ehhh, School, RL And just general inability to write have gotten to me...

Cocaine's a helluva drug

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Clara Mass

@shadowknight666: Ehh who needs honor when your bathing in riches?

Oh yeah school can be a bummer. It happens but at least your alive lol

It is. Don't you ever try it.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By CainPanell

@Clara Mass: Good point, Requires a weee bit of effort though.

Eh, just barely...

Too expensive for me XD

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Trinity00

kills every one with gun.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Trinity00

This is Mount Olympus... T_T

All your puny little gun would do is annoy them.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By CainPanell

@The_Assassin_ said:

@Trinity00

This is Mount Olympus... T_T All your puny little gun would do is annoy them.

O_O

GUNS DON'T HURT THEM!?

DAMMIT, I'M IN OVER MY HEAD! LMAO

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By The_Assassin_
@shadowknight666 What do you know about Cocaine? Your like 12 :P
_Crusher_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By _Crusher_
@Trinity00 said:

Is English you're first language?
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By The_Assassin_
@shadowknight666 Well... MY guns would hurt them ;)

#HorsemanStatus
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By CainPanell

@The_Assassin_: FFFFFFFUUUUUUU..

DAMMIT, THE DEVIL!

@_Crusher_ said:

@Trinity00 said:

Is English you're first language?

*Your

_Crusher_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By _Crusher_
@shadowknight666: Thank you.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By CainPanell

@_Crusher_: Lol, Was just making a joke...

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Trinity00

@The_Assassin_: @_Crusher_: *inserts lol*

enchants gun and tries again.

_Crusher_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By _Crusher_
@shadowknight666: And I was thanking you for the joke?
_Crusher_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By _Crusher_
@Trinity00: I don't see Enchanting in you're bio. Are you a friend with Falion or something?
Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Trinity00

@_Crusher_: lol seriously?

The B.P.R.D. specialize in enchanting

_Crusher_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By _Crusher_
@Trinity00: The B.P.R.D. are part of the Rebel Alliance and must be dealt with. Take them away!
Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Trinity00

@_Crusher_: hey the B.P.R.D. are the only line of defense against the vampire,zombie,lycan,alien,dragon,god take over we combine tech with lots of enchantments followed by elite training to take on powerful enemies.......were the brother hood of steel against the world T__T

_Crusher_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By _Crusher_
@Trinity00: Ultimatum seems like a smarter choice as they are more controllable and organized, and due to not being prejudiced.