Mount Olympus

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: I am quite distracting...able.
Please, don't break up! Don't make me choose! Stay together for the kids!

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Angeni

@Kratesis: @Clara Mass: Capable of moving, flying and reacting at superhuman speeds, with her limit being hypersonic range, Angeni was able to get in front of the guards before the woman could unleash her arrows upon them. Helena brought up Athene, and opened her shield as the arrows were unleashed. She quickly batted one arrow away with her shield, and cut the other one out of the air. Arrow was shot after arrow, but the goddess managed to deflect each one; all except for one that gave her a light cut on her cheek. "Enough! I will not allow you to kill her," She seriously stated, her ocean blue eyes defiant and brave. "Forgive me for interfering, but she has my husband imprisoned in that necklace and I must free him," Helena told the assassin before turning around to the Queen of Olympus. "I demand that you release him at once, or I shall lay siege against Mount Olympus." The goddess of justice warned.

(If anything needs to be fixed let me know. :P)

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By MasterofChaos

I was wrong. NOW sh*t just got real!

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By MasterofChaos

Who's the one who made that triple threat battle in the battle thread? Like a f*cking oracle, except not cryptic.

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Angeni

@MasterofChaos: O_O I just noticed that wth. xD

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Angeni
Well, we saw how the predictions went.

Claire, get out now!

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Angeni

@MasterofChaos:

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Kratesis

@MasterofChaos said:

Who's the one who made that triple threat battle in the battle thread? Like a f*cking oracle, except not cryptic.

Lol! Yeah a three way battle here would be epic!

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Angeni
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110  Edited By Legacy_

@Angeni :

1. What movie is that from. I wanna use that woman as a look
  2. Freaking amaze balls.
  3. I'm kind of scared. This will either be a triple threat or handicap match

@MasterofChaos: I should really up security after this incident.

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: You should. I know the perfect guard.
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Angeni

@Closure:

1. Witch Hunters. Gemma is an Angeni look so hop off jk xD.

2. Thank you. I've been working on Angeni combat lately and it's coming out very well.

3. LMFAO!!! Angeni is only here to give Clarice a warning not to battle.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Legacy_
@MasterofChaos: I'll give you a city if you give me some help with security :) 
@Angeni: I meant the other hot chick who played Jean Grey 
@Kratesis: You'll be handled as well >__> 

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Angeni

@Closure: Famke Janssen. ;D

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Kratesis

@Closure: In the future Impero named a street after Kratesis. But he had to change it.

Because nobody crosses Kratesis and lives.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Legacy_
@Angeni: Yes. I just realized for a character who really isn't a combatant, Clarice sure does set herself up for fights xD 

^Sooo using this look once I found an av
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: A city, you say?

Damn, Famke is damn scary right there!
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Legacy_
@MasterofChaos: You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.  Besides Olympus could use a king =P 
@Kratesis: I think I like you like a lot.  Kratesis just pushes my buttons. Hmm Clara may finally lose her sanity or humanity lol
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Angeni

@Closure: "I will take what is mine. WITH FIRE AND BLOOD!" -- Daenerys Targaryen ;3

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Kratesis

@Closure: :-)

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: Please, don't torture me.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Legacy_
@MasterofChaos: If you'd like to be a part of Olympus in any capacity just pm. I'd like to work with you whenever xD 
@Angeni: Quotes are wisdom o.o Thank you for that 
@Kratesis: OMG! 

Wait you smiled? I swore that was an attack of some sort =P
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: We'll keep in touch.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Legacy_
@PaperRonin said:

Lol,it's cool. No rush bro.

That's why I'm replying when I get time =P
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By MasterofChaos

Last time, I promise.

Guiless son, each day you grow older.
Each moment, I'm watching my vegenace unfold.
For the child of my body, the flesh of my soul
Will die in returning the birthright he stole.

That is all.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Clara Mass
@Angeni:@Kratesis: What is life without its many controversies?  In the bowels of Mount Olympus destiny runs its course.  A forthcoming assault had been valiantly derailed by an unexpected entrance.  Immensely elated is thee violet eyed Queen; because from nothingness arrived Helena Troy of Athens, Greece.  Unlike Nathan's unpleasant daughter this goddess had far more pressing issues than fickle animosity.  "Thank you" she said, signaling her guards to disperse.   

Regardless of personal problems there was no need for death, at least not yet.  Fingertips brush curly crimson hair as Mister Sol is so passionately mentioned.  Oh how the mighty have fallen.  "I see you have the tiniest of respect after all."  A snide remark for whomever cared.  Fitting ebony fabric conceal her most tiniest weapons as well as potions with flourishing raven feathers.   An arched eyebrow indicates interest as a frazzled Angeni utters her usual hollow threats.   

"Honey, Alceus Sol is not a prisoner of mine", she caresses her light emitting necklace, slightly concerned as to the thoughts emerging within the conscience of Kratesis.  Although a heinous murderess the Zeraz matriarch preferred to fight specific opponents on a fair playing field.  Contrary to unanimous belief there are still some ethics lingering inside a soul so sadistic.  Reluctantly both of these dangerous women fell into that minuscule category. 

Designer brand heels click clack on sensitive flooring and so various Zeraz machinery lock onto two intruding parties.  In the midst of self induced tension there is still a glimmer of cockiness.  Clarice Michelle slowly licks cherry flavored lips, increasingly intrigued by their unbridled overconfidence and immense strength.  Although formidable she'll always consider herself far more righteous.   

"Goddess of Justice, tell this abomination she must leave and I will tell you of your husband's location.  Kratesis if your obsession with me has any meaning than you'll do what others wouldn't dare consider.  Attack now.  Why you may wonder?  If you do not than you'll never have another chance to enter Olympus", spoke the supposedly mentally unstable manipulator.  She knew either could murder a Queen so lavish but neither would dare make such an attempt.  Especially so when hundreds of soldiers, immortals, and creatures stood at the ready.   

"So what's it gonna be Helena?  Risk never knowing the whereabouts of the man you love or witness my death bear no answers?  And what of you Kratesis?  Risk entrapment on Mount Olympus or never know the taste of my blood?  Choose wisely my pretties." Smooth hands clasped together.  Attention evenly divided for opponents so maturely experienced. It must be difficult for their plans to dissolve so quickly.  My oh my how idiotic they may feel.  Than again they could have a trick or two beneath a sleeve.  Time will only tell.  Life never felt so thrilling. 

(BLAM!)
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Clara Mass
@MasterofChaos: read the above tell me what you think :)
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Clara Mass: Oh, so you want my opinion now?

No, I read it and I couldn't help but laugh, what a bitch. No, I like that. Crosses and ultimatums, marry me?

I wondered why you'd been waiting, but that was well worth it.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Clara Mass
@MasterofChaos: I've been handling some rl stuff and finally got back in the mood to write.   

lol thank you.  Being a bitch is more forte I guess.  Marry you?  Why not?  As long as it makes sense =P
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Clara Mass: Oh, it's fine. I almost got arrested just this weekend, and lost an ass-load of dollars paying a ticket.

Sense? Life isn't supposed to make sense. It's only fun when it's senseLESS!
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass:Words. Always with their words. The gods made man in their image, and man returned the favor. Mortals and gods both talked, and talked, and talked. Kratesis did not care.

The blond goddess who had threatened her mother had issued some sort of threat, but the details were unimportant to Kratesis. Yet she was pleased by the addition of this other goddess. Perhaps she could kill two rather the one. Fortuitus.

Expressionless Kratesis bow flows into a blade, a meter long and harder then adamantium. Charged with her reservoir of magical energies, carefully calibrated to cut a god. Although standing several feet away she simply spins into a flawless cut at the empty air behind her-

-teleporting behind Clarice so that the cut scythes though the air toward the flesh of her neck.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Clara Mass
@MasterofChaos: Arrested? how fun lol 

haha we'll get married just cause the sky is blue. 

@Kratesis: (I'll respond after Angeni though you coming after my neck feels like routine) 
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Clara Mass:  I know the survival tricks, so I can make it. But I'm fine now.

We could do it. Las Vegas! Or whatever the thingie equivalent is.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Clara Mass
@MasterofChaos: haha! Do you even rpg like seriously? o.o
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Clara Mass: Of course. Remus Paxwise, I'm a hateful and bitter man. Me-wise, I'm good to most anybody and try not to be too serious about myself.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Clara Mass
@MasterofChaos : Kool-Aid.  As opposed to my emotionally distressed, self obsessed, sarcastically bitchy characters...I'm actually a happy go lucky person with tendencies to turn sarcastically bitchy xD
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass:

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Clara Mass:  SO coming to Olympus when this deal is over!
I'm usually being sardonic. Kidding! I never insult truly unless someone actually deserved it. Then I'm sardonic. But first people require a bit of feeling out. People are more receptive of your insults if they've seen your actual niceness first. I'd never have said "You're a bitch" five weeks ago.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Clara Mass
@Kratesis  

@MasterofChaos: My meanness is interweaved into my niceness, its hard to spot, but if you do than an argument may ensue.  I try my best to be good cause if I lash out I'll have like zero friends lol.  I rather kiss ass and have company than be lonely for lunch.  As for rpging come by whenever and we'll do just fine. 
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Kratesis said:

@Clara Mass:

Aaaand I've just become a Kratesis fan.

@Clara Mass
I never kiss ass! Lonely for Lunch all the way (I like that. I'll steal it. Only fair, you stole that one thing from me). I've got a few friends, at least. Being too serious (or even a little, at times), I'll get depressed, so I'm immature and sarcastic most of the time! Unless I don't want to be. Like you. I've also used you guys to help get over the fact that this girl just made me put a shoe rack together. Thank you, it is appreciated.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Clara Mass
@MasterofChaos: Wait did you call me immature? lol  Anyway I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly.  tackle hugs
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Angeni

@Clara Mass: @Kratesis: Princess Helena of Athens ran like the wind, her hair following behind a great mane of vibrant shining ebony. Greek sword in hand, shield in the other she moved like a dancer with the feline grace of lioness. Helena waits until the last split second, then she dives under the scythe. One hand falls to the ground while she counter kicks low. Her foot aims to strike her opponent hard in the soft of her belly.

Ethan Starks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Ethan Starks

Hang out of the gods? Awesome.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Clara Mass
@Angeni:@Kratesis:  Company never felt so primal.  Her sayings are unheard but if impervious Impero were here, all would bow down before emotionless narcissism.  Before she can even articulate disdain it is the melodious Helena whom rescues walking bitchiness.  Spinning around frighteningly does the redhead scream rather loudly.  Seven machine guns aimed towards Kratesis take fire, innumerable bullets made of adamantium solely focused on a single target.  "Leave my home!"  All it would take is a single bullet lodged into the flesh of an unstoppable tactician.  Whether or not the machine remained active did not matter so long as one bullet struck.  This would allow immediate banishment and give the redheaded mystery a tangible object to teleport.  However, she is unaware of Helena's actions so the violet eyed beau is genuinely frazzled.  "Would you please DIE!"  If she was touched once more than the unthinkable would occur. 
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass: @Angeni: The exotic Greek goddess interferes with Kratesis's planed execution. Pleased at the chance to fight both, Kratesis's cunning quantum mind calculates trillions of possible moves in an instant, before selecting the proper plan.

The single kick toward her stomach she avoids with a precisely timed evasive spin to the side, her super-human speed enabling the agile avoidance. Although impressed at Angeni's skills, she finds herself unworried by the simple assault.

Her perfect senses observe the machine gun, and her technologically created combat precognition perfectly predicts the exact path of every round. Perhaps amused, she stands still for a single second, twisting and bending her upper body around the barrage of bullets like water flowing around a rock.

Yet such avoidance cannot go on forever, and she elects to make a single sacrifice. Lunging forward, a sudden super sonic acceleration toward her primary target Clarice, she deliberately collides with one of the rounds. Although typically her trion armor protects her from such impact, the collision would interfere unduly with her forward momentum, therefore she has deactivated the armor. The adamantium bullet therefore collides with her left shoulder, unable to completely penetrate the trion mesh under her skin, but twisting her to the side and sticking in the deformed trion material.

Cold Kratesis simple sacrifices those nerves, dozens of trion nanites devouring the pathways to avoid the shock of pain. The momentum of the round had been perfectly predicted, and serves to spin Kratesis into a slayer's spiral, spinning her into and unpredictably flawless flurry of perfect nerve strikes against the deranged Clarice.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Clara Mass
@Kratesis: (ZOMG! So she felt the impact but it didn't lodge into her skin, correct? Anyway its on now)
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass: No it got stuck in the weave under her skin. Sorry, I should have made that more clear!

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Clara Mass
@Kratesis : Thanks for clearing that up.  Otherwise your post is as usual brilliant though this is a prime example of why I should stop making enemies lol
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By MasterofChaos

You're, like, my favorite person ever!

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers