Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By Izaiah
@Angeni
@The_Assassin_
lol I'll look into making it if you guys want it, but I don't think there'll be much room for character interaction in Heliopolis (until after the presidential election maybe..depends on a few things)...
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Angeni

@The_Assassin_: Shut up! xD

@Izaiah: Yay!

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Angeni ;)
Sicarius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Sicarius_

LOVE IT!

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni: Need backup on that?

Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Angeni

@Rumble Man: Nope lol. :)

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Rumble Man

@Angeni:

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By Legacy_

@Sicarius_: Thanks :)

@Rumble Man: How dare you conspire against Olympus? :P

@Angeni: Begone peasant

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Rumble Man

@Closure: Not all off olympus dear host, just Venus. I wish to snap her neck for what she did to Diomedes.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Legacy_

@Rumble Man: Well you'd have to make a valid point to allow such vindication ;)

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Rumble Man

@Closure: He got divine strength from athena to kick enough ass in the Trojan war, while Achilles sat there in his tent. He was sent to kill Trojans on the battlefield, given permission to stab Venus by athena for Paris giving the Golden apple to Venus. He beats the crap of Venus' kid on the battlefield, Aeneas throwing a rock which crushed his hip. He stabbed Venus as she did a mother's job which did not belong in a warzone, causing the harlot to scream as she fail to save her sun but Apollo intervened. He then was given a chariot by Athena to go against ares and stabbed the God of war which made the God cry like a little b!tch, crying to zeus for the outrage. After the war Venus attacked his friends, cast unto him blindness and left a great warrior to die.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Clara Mass

@Rumble Man said:

@Closure: He got divine strength from athena to kick enough ass in the Trojan war, while Achilles sat there in his tent. He was sent to kill Trojans on the battlefield, given permission to stab Venus by athena for Paris giving the Golden apple to Venus. He beats the crap of Venus' kid on the battlefield, Aeneas throwing a rock which crushed his hip. He stabbed Venus as she did a mother's job which did not belong in a warzone, causing the harlot to scream as she fail to save her sun but Apollo intervened. He then was given a chariot by Athena to go against ares and stabbed the God of war which made the God cry like a little b!tch, crying to zeus for the outrage. After the war Venus attacked his friends, cast unto him blindness and left a great warrior to die.

I've hurt Aphrodite before but I'm sure we could broker a deal of some sort ;)

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Rumble Man

@Clara Mass:

"Actually I have received a word from a certain goddess that someone would like to free the man tucked in between your bosoms, to be frank I do not care if she wishes to save him or not. I just want something to fight, not for the good nor the bad. Just to fight for fighting's sake. I have heard that you are also a very crafty mistress, that air of unpredictability goes both ways but at the time being my ears are open for suggestion. What do you have in mind?"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Clara Mass

@Rumble Man: She who rules Olympians sits comfortably as a strange fellow makes his case. A known ally of impervious Impero but nevertheless she took his company. Though speaks of Helena Troy and his willingness to fight for a cause that meant heavy combat, there's still a sense of perplexity lingering within the redheaded bombshell. "You wish to fight by side, assist me in any capacity, and in return permit your retribution?" Her adoring son helps his violet eyed mother onto flawless feet as attention still remains on Sealand's sole leader. "Please tell me if I am correct or not?"

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Rumble Man

@Clara Mass:

"I am just in it for the joy of the ride, I am commuting on your goals. I help on my terms, on things I can help with usually things I enjoy helping others with. Things which involve hitting something really hard until they break" Fowler gazed at the little one besides his progenitor, a cub clinging to a strong mother bear as her protective instincts provide him warmth. A kind that only a mother can provide "Getting warm, but so far you are on the right track"

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MasterofChaos

DISGUSTING FREAK!

PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By PaperRonin

Lately,Falcon had been diving into the history of ancient God's and Goddesses' and came across tales of a place that was home to such creatures. His interest was certainly peeked once he came across what seemed to be an entrance to the grandiose architecture of what humans called Mount Olympus. In order to enter such a place,he would have to pay a price of gold to a medusa that guarded the door located in Japan. After a day of preparation for his entrance into the Land of Gold he was ready to dwell in a place he seemed unfit to be in. Hoping to maybe come across some challenge that wold solidify him as one of the greatest warriors on Earth,but after paying the Medusa a small fortune of coins and entering the city that things were more vivid and wild then he had read about. Sexual Exploration,Heavy drinking,and Lavish living was all that his eyes caught.

Surely,he did not need the Bow and Quiver of arrows that rest on his back. He looked for a place to begin the adventure.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Clara Mass
@MasterofChaos: haha you monster  
@PaperRonin: Every second of everyday enters a mortal from down below.  And as of late she's found herself enamored with enlightening the many minds that pay in coins of gold.  On this evening however the Queen's attention is caught by a striking young fellow.  His desires float across the lavish atmosphere of Mount Olympus and she can tangibly feel his long term goals.  Adventure on his mind so she'll accommodate such needs.  Appearing before this mere stranger in the guise of a bartender; Clarice Michelle blows a kiss in his direction.  "You look like you need some entertainment", she said pouring a drink for a man so handsome. 
PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PaperRonin

"You look like you need some entertainment".

Paper Ronin took the drink with a slight bow to the woman then swallowed the burning yet glorious looking liquid in whole. Instantly he could feel it's affects,and his cheeks grew red. Never before had tasted such a perfectly crafted alcohol and he was happy to do so. "And what is..your name ,If I may?" Falcon asked the dashing woman.

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Clara Mass: Oh no, not you. I was feeling Pikkon at the time, and bumping the thread, thereby killing two birds with one stone.
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Kratesis

Bloodthirsty Kratesis strides though the streets, murderous mayhem on her mind.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Clara Mass
@Kratesis : Her attention is momentarily taken away when a familiar arises.  "Child if you dare cause disaster than say one last prayer", she feels her presence gliding across the profound city.  She didn't care for the presence of Kratesis so long as she didn't cause a ruckus.   
@MasterofChaos: haha. Thanks for bumping the thread? 
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass: A prayer. If Kratesis prayed she would pray only to oblivion. There was nothing else as powerful, no conceivable concept as powerful as eternal emptiness. But she didn't pray.

And she had come to kill Clarice.

The woman had escaped her in Iberia. But that was okay. Kratesis was a hunter. She could wait, and follow, and track, and fight and wait.. forever.

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MasterofChaos

Sh*t just got real.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Clara Mass
@Kratesis: Her intent is not something welcomed on Mount Olympus.  Attributes unbecoming for ladies within the city.  During their last encounter the devilish Queen abandoned an exciting fight scene to handle motherly duties.  Instead of going their separate ways; the daughter of Lara Kelly and Nathan Dorian comes for Clarice Michelle.  As she watches the gal search tirelessly there must be consequence.  "I can see you.  I can smell you. I will give you one last chance.  Enjoy Olympus or face my wrath", she said whilst lounging on her throne. 
Sonnenlicht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sonnenlicht

"Enjoy Olympus or face my wrath." That was funny, I laughed,

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Clara Mass
@Sonnenlicht: The lack of respect is astounding. Attacks
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass: The silent slayer had never been one to be swayed by words. She was not so inclined now. Turning her eyes from side to side, peering throughout the divine structures. Seeking who she may devour.

Activating her trion armor, energizing her nano-blade, and starting her trillions of calculations she soon locates the exotic goddess. With but a thought merciless Kratesis teleports to her throne room.

'I fear not your tantrums.' Cold words, carefully calculated to lure an early attack from the cruel Clarice.

Sonnenlicht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sonnenlicht
@Clara Mass
No, no! It's just if you take liberties with the context.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Clara Mass
@Kratesis : Warriors of Olympus are on guard for their flawless ruler.  Clarice applauds the dedication but cannot allow such disrespect.  Stepping down from her lavish throne the violet eyed beau chuckles quite loudly.  "Why the obsession?"  A basic question for a primitive woman.  Little Kratesis would not be given physical satisfaction.  
@Sonnenlicht: haha gotcha 
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass: Surely the goddess knew. Kratesis did not wish her mother to die. This Olympic divine one had expressed a wish to kill her. This was a problem. Kratesis handled all problems the same way. Killed them.

She did not respond of course. No one needed to know why they must die. Age never answered, nor did accident or fate. Kratesis was likewise silent on the matter. Those who must die, must simply die. There was no reason to tell them why.

Observing the guards with calm violet eyes, Kratesis folds her arms behind her back, a posture of pure poise and relaxation. 'Attack in the order you would perish.' Perhaps there is a twinkle of amusement in her slayers eyes. She lives for such things.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Clara Mass
@Kratesis: Death is an experience best left alone.  Annoyed by persistence is the crimson haired bombshell.  "I'm done with Iberia", she exclaimed outlandishly.  Concealed by her guardsman the Queen stands perfectly still.  "I offer you pleasantries but instead you enter a restricted district", and so a transparent portal opens beside the uninvited guest. Clarice doesn't care anymore.  This is a final goodbye to anything Dorian related.  "Leave now.  You'll accomplish nothing fighting a goddess." 
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass: Cunning Kratesis did not come here to exchange barbs and depart. She came here to kill.

The titles of divinity meant little to her. In times before and past she was created to kill the gods. Thousands and thousand of them had been created by the millions of beliefs of the human race. A great pollution of gods, clogging the magical world like the filth of a sewer.

Kratesis had been born to thin the ranks.

And that's what she intended to do. Morphing her blade into a shimmering blue longbow, she draws a trio of trion arrows and unleashes them upon the guardsmen. Shattering the speed of sound each arrow leaves its own mach cone for a moment before splintering into thousands of tiny slivers. Each one as hard as adamantium, and propelled though the air at mach three.

_Dragonborn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By _Dragonborn_

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Kratesis

@_Dragonborn_: Love the dragonborn.

I've been really wanting to build Kratesis in Skyrim for a while, but haven't had any luck figuring out exactly what my build should be.

_Dragonborn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By _Dragonborn_
@Kratesis: One handed, archery, enchanting (to make up for the Trion enhancements), and maybe healing to make up for the healing factor? As for armor, I'd say heavy armor and in specific the Ebony Mail armor from Boethiah's quest. Just throwing out guess's.
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Kratesis

@_Dragonborn_: Deffiantly want conjuration too. Her whole 'nano-weapons' thing. Summon up a sword or bow, kinda looks the part I think. Good idea with the ebony mail too, would look very cool.

_Dragonborn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By _Dragonborn_
@Kratesis: Ah, forgot conjuration. Smart thinking.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Legacy_

I'm replying to everything tomorrow.  Gonna be busy for tonight o.o 

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MasterofChaos

Guileless son, I'll shape your belief
And you'll always know that your father's a thief
And you won't understand the cause of your grief,
But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Legacy_
@MasterofChaos said:
Guileless son, I'll shape your beliefAnd you'll always know that your father's a thief And you won't understand the cause of your grief, But you'll always follow the voices beneath.
Sooooo stealing this....
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: But...That's my theme song!
MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: Mordred's Lullaby. I thought you might like it.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Legacy_

@MasterofChaos: Can I legally adopt you?

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: I...I mean, mi mum's in Asgard and...she's kind of waiting for when we run that shite to the ground and I don't know how that goes with the pantheons. I mean, do Odin and Zeus go through some sort of deal as well as the birth parents, saying "officially Greek" or is there joint pantheonship, I don't know!?
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Legacy_

@MasterofChaos: I'm not a God. Thought I'd give you a normal life instead =P

MasterofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By MasterofChaos
@Closure: But I'm going to be done with the whole Midgard business. Well, soon. Twenty-One years is enough. In fact, just visiting Impero because "I'M F*CKING BORED!" with a normal life. Although,

let me know when Olympus gets a bit less busy. I'll pay Claire a visit.
PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By PaperRonin

Left me hanging last night? :( lol

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Legacy_

@PaperRonin: I know my fault. I'll reply pronto. MasterofChaos keeps distracting me when I should be finishing my damn report xD

@MasterofChaos: Oh I will >_> Clara should get you in the divorce.

PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By PaperRonin

Lol,it's cool. No rush bro.