Most hilariously overpowered character you can create!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JackKnight

Who is the most hilariously overpowered character you can create!?

I will start first

My Character: SPITE THE BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (His name is Spite because it would be a spite is you fought him)

No Caption Provided

He was trained by:

• Bugs Bunny
  • His dad
  • The Over-Prophecy (My version of TOAA)
  • Clint Eastwood
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Deadpool
  • The Doctor
  • John Constantine
  • Hulk Hogan
  • She-Hulk

The training took 10 seconds and after he became more powerful then them he fought them and needless to say, he won......... now he travels from omniverse to omniverse and god stomping each champion and taking all of there equipment and abilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far he has beaten:

• Fiona (from Shrek)
  • Maxwell (from Scribblenauts)
  • Cosmic Armour Superman/Thought Robot
  • JLU Amazo
  • Bruce Willis
  • Thanos
  • Odin with Destroyer Armour
  • Asura (from Asura's Wrath)
  • Classic Dr Strange
  • Dark Schneider
  • Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  • Ben 10,000
  • Archie Sonic
  • Mario
  • Captain Falcon
  • SSGod Vegito

WHO CAN TAKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

How it's your turn, who is the most hilariously overpowered character you can create in your mind?

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Pro_Nelson

Let me go get my thinking cap...

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But who do you think can beat Spite?

P.S. I know this isn't a "Beat my Character" thread but still.

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pro_nelson said:

Mr. Rogers...

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@pro_nelson said:

Mr. Rogers...

How?

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pro_nelson said:

@jackknight said:

@pro_nelson said:

Mr. Rogers...

How?

Are you questioning the powers of Mr. Rogers?!?!

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet

No one comes close to the vietnam vet from Mr.Rogers neighborhood xD

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pro_nelson said:

@jackknight said:

@pro_nelson said:

Mr. Rogers...

How?

Are you questioning the powers of Mr. Rogers?!?!

Are you questioning the powers of Spite the Badass?!?!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet

No one comes close to the vietnam vet from Mr.Rogers neighborhood xD

Spite can beat that Vietnam vet!

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By KingOfAsh

They are so powerful They can be what they want to be, and have no real name. They can make Spite The Badass's powers disapear in an instant not because he posses a threat to Them (which he isn't) but because it would be fun. They could just summon one of Their children to do the job for them because they want to fight someone stronger.

Did I mention They can never be defeated and their children (who are much weaker than They are) are omnipotents ranging in strength from Shuma Gorath levels to greater than The One Above All.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Let me see...

This guy has the strength of a blood lusted Thor, the speed of Wally West, Juggernaut invulnerability, Doom intellect, power cosmic, heat vision, freeze breath, thunder, energy absorption and matter manipulation, has telephatic abilities superior to MM, invisibility, shape shifting, intangibility, X Ray Vision, Radar powers, can feel opponents Ki, can fly, has magic abilities that are too much even for a Classic Dr Starnge, a healing factor that is more powerful that Hulk and Deadpol ones put together, unlimited Toon Force and PIS power, it also has the Loeb Force and Phoenix Force . He also has The Destroyer Armor, Mjolnir, Captain America shield, WW lasso of truth, SS board, All the lantern rings, the infinity gauntlet with the gems, HOTU, cosmic cube, muonic inducer, ultimate nullifier, Odin Sword, Adamantium skeleton, Magneto helmet and last but not less important, he has a mighty and indestructible spoon that can change reality.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Spite stops time, them absorbs theirs and there children's powers, them finishes them off with a mighty kick to non-existence!!!!!!!!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me see...

This guy has the strength of a blood lusted Thor, the speed of Wally West, Juggernaut invulnerability, Doom intellect, power cosmic, heat vision, freeze breath, thunder, energy absorption and matter manipulation, has telephatic abilities superior to MM, invisibility, shape shifting, intangibility, X Ray Vision, Radar powers, can feel opponents Ki, can fly, has magic abilities that are too much even for a Classic Dr Starnge, a healing factor that is more powerful that Hulk and Deadpol ones put together, unlimited Toon Force and PIS power, it also has the Loeb Force and Phoenix Force . He also has The Destroyer Armor, Mjolnir, Captain America shield, WW lasso of truth, SS board, All the lantern rings, the infinity gauntlet with the gems, HOTU, cosmic cube, muonic inducer, ultimate nullifier, Odin Sword, Adamantium skeleton, Magneto helmet and last but not less important, he has a mighty and indestructible spoon that can change reality.

No Caption Provided

Can he beat Spite?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Too bad They already exist everywhere, including in non-existance. What's that he froze time? That's not going to do anything to Them. They exists in an instant and forever and in every universe similainiously. They could kill Spite The Badass in every universe that he exists in if They wantd to just by thinking about it.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JackKnight

@kingofash said:

@jackknight: Too bad They already exist everywhere, including in non-existance. What's that he froze time? That's not going to do anything to Them. They exists in an instant and forever and in every universe similainiously. They could kill Spite The Badass in every universe that he exists in if They wantd to just by thinking about it.

To bad that Spite also exists in all realities at once, his dad taught him that!

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: To bad they don't need anyone to teach them anything because They are already omnipresent and have done more stuff than you or even Spite The Badass can imagine. They can only learn more things if they decide to forget things they already know just so they can learn them again they do this about an infinite amount of times and did I mention that the only way anyone can beat Them is if They create someone stronger than them with the purpose of beating them and even if that does work they'd come straight back because they cannot ever truly be defeated and are alive and dead at the same time and are a paradox and can destroy realities and entire multiverses by revealing their true form?

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Naamah could... I made her way to powerful... She is an Olden One, equal in power to the sum of Lovecraftian Mythology. I would say she could take him.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Magnificent Man, he's a reality warper with unlimited strength, can move at a billion times the speed of light, is completely indestructible, omega level telepathy and telekinesis, and can fire energy beams capable of destroying entire multiverses with ease.

How's that?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: To bad they don't need anyone to teach them anything because They are already omnipresent and have done more stuff than you or even Spite The Badass can imagine. They can only learn more things if they decide to forget things they already know just so they can learn them again they do this about an infinite amount of times and did I mention that the only way anyone can beat Them is if They create someone stronger than them with the purpose of beating them and even if that does work they'd come straight back because they cannot ever truly be defeated and are alive and dead at the same time and are a paradox and can destroy realities and entire multiverses by revealing their true form?

Spite's dad is the cousin of Pre-Retcon Beyonder and is as powerful as him in every way. And Spite is more powerful then is dad thus more powerful then Pre-Retcon Beyonder!

He was also trained by the Over-Prophecy (TOAA of my omniverse) and is as powerful (if not more than) TOAA as he is also the writer, aswell as a fireman! a Bus driver! a bar tender! an sportsman! the President of the universe! and ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was also trained by the Doctor and John Constantine to be super smart and is smarter them both of them combined!

He was trained by Deadpool and She-Hulk for break the 4th wall lesion and has the ability to break the 400th wall and give the reader or the writer a heart attack just by starring that them!!!!!!!!!! he can go back in time and stare that you and stop you from making that post!!!!!!!!!!!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JackKnight

@street_samurai said:

Naamah could... I made her way to powerful... She is an Olden One, equal in power to the sum of Lovecraftian Mythology. I would say she could take him.

Spite is stranger, smarter, faster, tougher, cooler, better and more powerful then any Lovecraft being and any other related characters and could copy Naamah's powers with the combined power's of JLU Amazo, CA Superman/TR, Ben 10's watch and his own powers.

@joshmightbe said:

Magnificent Man, he's a reality warper with unlimited strength, can move at a billion times the speed of light, is completely indestructible, omega level telepathy and telekinesis, and can fire energy beams capable of destroying entire multiverses with ease.

How's that?

No Caption Provided

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Naamah is Naamah so your point is invalid... Move on in this life or she will send Spite kicking and screaming to the other side. That is a promise.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Naamah is Naamah so your point is invalid... Move on in this life or she will send Spite kicking and screaming to the other side. That is a promise.

That will not happen, Spite's dad is the cousin of Pre-Retcon Beyonder and is as powerful as him only difference is that Spite's dad is smarter on omniscient so Spite will know what is coming even before it happens, then he toonforces her.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think the Rancid One was pretty hilarious and powerful.

The Bearded Boremammu, enters Santum Sanitorium to try and steal a Duck

No Caption Provided

Crockter Strange, the master of the misfit art tries to stop him but the bearded boremamuu is too powerful

No Caption Provided

Boremammuu takes the cute little Duck to his dark place, the Burger Realm. Dr. Strange calls upon the most powerful misfit user of them all, the Rancid One

No Caption Provided

The Rancid One encants ancient magic to real the burger realm

"Get outta my face, and go to the burger place"

No Caption Provided

In his place of power the Rancid One gives him the ultimate sanction, turns him into a TV so he can enjoy a lovely date with the lovely duck

No Caption Provided

Hehe there are so many of these little stories in marvel its fun to read at times.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jackknight: I already have a more powerful character. So powerful my thread got locked cause no one could beat him.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/beat-my-character-robert-the-unbeatable-1463059/

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jackknight: okay your just ripping of Robert the Unbeatable. With the his dad taught him. I said his mom or grandpa taught him. And your saying he just copies people's powers. I said that months ago in my thread.....

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is retarded...

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No Caption Provided

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: okay your just ripping of Robert the Unbeatable. With the his dad taught him. I said his mom or grandpa taught him. And your saying he just copies people's powers. I said that months ago in my thread.....

YET I BEAT HIM WITH THE MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways the difference is that Robert was trained by his mum and grandpa and his grandpa is a clone of Galactus and Odin while Spite was trained by his dad who is the cousin of Pre-Retcon Beyonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways @calebhara's character "Buzz" would most likely beat both our characters.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is retarded...

Oh is this a battle, this just showing off who is the most hilariously overpowered character you can create, but thanks to me this seems like a "Beat my Character" thread (which are banned) so I'll stop.

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight:

Yeah but my point was that I designed my character to be more powerful then all of those Marvel/DC/Whatever characters that you mentioned. She is one of the most powerful forces in Mollyverse which is my own reality, she can do anything that she wants, or she can choose not to. Which she often does... She will pretend to be weaker, just so people wont get uncomfortable around her.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@jackknight: Meet Ethel. She's 5ft 4 inches, 209lbs (95kgs), has red hair, green eyes.

Her super power is very simple: anything you can do, she can do better. She can do anything better than you! Any power you have, she has it better, Ethel does everything better than you

The_Imp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Can not be killed, can create anything out of nothing, can do anything :P

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Meet Ethel. She's 5ft 4 inches, 209lbs (95kgs), has red hair, green eyes.

Her super power is very simple: anything you can do, she can do better. She can do anything better than you! Any power you have, she has it better, Ethel does everything better than you

Stalemate, it ends in sex.

@the_imp said:
No Caption Provided

Can not be killed, can create anything out of nothing, can do anything :P

It has to be a character by you not a characters that is already created!

Besides Spite was trained by Bugs and he became more powerful then him and beat him!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imp: @batkevin74: @jackbensley777: @allstarsuperman: @killemall: @joshmightbe: @street_samurai: @perethorn: @kingofash: @fallenprophet: @pro_nelson:

Here are some facts you don't know about Spite the Badass (The character's I listed are just characters who's powers he took fro them):

• He once made a building out of blocks, aswell as reshaping mountains into squares, someone come by and though that the stuff that Spite just done would make a good video game. that game is know as...... MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • He asked the Joker why was he not so serious.......... and the Joker answered!
  • People think that the atom bomb created Godzilla, it was actually Spite's pet lizard that he trained!
  • Some people think Cthulhu is real, well he actually is, he's just to scared to come out of the water because of Spite.
  • Spite, Sonic, Flash, Rainbow Dash, Speedy Gonzales, Road Runner, Silver Surfer, the Runner and Zoom all had a race to see who really was the fastest........ and Spite won just by walking.......
  • He ended all seven of the Endless with his left foot while eating a burger he made........ and that burger had -5000 calories!
  • He godstomped Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Thanos with the HOTU, Over-Monitor, the Great Evil Beast and Darlactica (another character I made) with one pimp slap with his little finger while also head locking the Living Tribunal, Michael Demiurgos, COIE Anti-Monitor, the Spectre, Galactus and Celesture and Seraner (two other character's I created and the sisters of Darlactica).
  • He dropped kick a tank made out of adamantium...........................YEA YOU HEARD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

The__Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The__Jester

Universe Man

The power of every hero, every villain, and every normal person is his power and every version of them from any show,book,movie,game or whatever else. He can't die no matter what, He has the power to control anyone he wants without any resistance. And he can control anything he wants ANYTHING.

Feats:EVERYTHING

People beat: EVERYONE

favorite food: Adamantium, Vibranium, diamonds

Spouse: EVERYONE

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

A friend of Them, Groffyboff. Anything bad you do to Groffyboff will reflect back at least twice as hard. He has all the powers of the Zogjfedajohfcojewbdfjoasdbcvdjwibcjdjdj. The only way he can be hurt is if he want's to be hurt. IT is impossible to defeat him otherwise. Even if you tried destroying all his atoms and his soul or time travel to stop his existance you can't because he'll just come back from absolutely nothing and all that stuff will be multiplied back on you even harder.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JackKnight

No Caption Provided

A friend of Them, Groffyboff. Anything bad you do to Groffyboff will reflect back at least twice as hard. He has all the powers of the Zogjfedajohfcojewbdfjoasdbcvdjwibcjdjdj. The only way he can be hurt is if he want's to be hurt. IT is impossible to defeat him otherwise. Even if you tried destroying all his atoms and his soul or time travel to stop his existance you can't because he'll just come back from absolutely nothing and all that stuff will be multiplied back on you even harder.

I bet he gets a lot of women around him ;)

And DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he does beat my character, in a stomp.................................

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

ranra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ranra
No Caption Provided

Behold Mary Assia Brenna Ophelia Bryony Audrey Susanna Penelope Beatrix Isadora Sylvia Tallulah Ruby Sapphire Emerald Ebony Ivory Jasmine Orchid Cosette Yuriko Neko Cinderella Tiana Kathryn Ariel Leah Ashley Uhura Charlie Sue! She has all the powers that ever were, are, and will be amped up to over infinity+1. She is credited with being the creator of magic, god of space, and voted Universe's Sexiest Woman since time began. She may appear to be only 15, but she is as old as the universe, which she created. She keeps this a secret, though, because she doesn't want to be worshipped, really. She is known for her ability (among others) to make anyone she wants fall in love with her, which she uses to full effect. Plus she can pull any object or person from other universes into this universe to beat down her enemies.

...wow, that was both fun and painful to write.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

click my mini bio ;)

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SuperBatHulk.

Powers:

-Complete control over all energy.

-Empowered by all the fanboys of Batman, Superman and Hulk.

-Has the powers of LON, Aizen, Lucifer, LT, Specter, MJJ, Azathoth and all the golden saints.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Enz0

HAH!

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Web_Flotsam

Super Spite. He has all the powers of spite, but more.

attatje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By attatje

Aunt May

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NICK31898

@jackknight

Tim the Freakin' Unicorn and Partner Ninja Cat

No Caption Provided

Powers:

Both:Unlimited strength

Unlimited speed

COMPLETELY INDESTRUCTIBLE

DON'T FEEL PAIN\Trained by chuck Norris himself, and are masters of every martial that will ever exist.

They can freeze time, and time travel.

They are immortal.

They each have punches, that are stronger than anything in the universe

They CAN'T be wiped out of existence.

Can't be killed, or destroyed.

Can teleport.

Can basically do ANYTHING they want.

Tim:

Can shoot rainbow lasers out of his horn-most powerful thing in the universe

Breath Fire

His horn can stab ANYTHING

Ninja Cat:

Has a golden pistol than has any type of bullet he desires. It doesn't run out of ammo, and it's bullets can pierce anything.

It also can shoot lasers, fire, electricity, and ice. \

One time, Thor dropped his hammer, and Tim picked it up and handed it too him.

They each defeated TOAA, but he payed them off too keep it quiet.