Mosh corps.(Location Thread)

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blank5nap

After his battle on cerebrum Mosh retreated to his mind and went through an intense training regimen for 5 years in his mind. In reality only months passed and on his side was his good friend tranquil. Together they trained and were able to accomplish. amazing feats. Tranquil was eventually finished with his training and was ready to leave, But Freddie had some business he needed to take care of so he stood behind.

Once tranquil left Mosh went deep into his subconscious where he had cerebrums sub-level labs. Once inside he began work on his new project "planet Mosh". The mad scientist was in the sub-levels for what felt like 2 years building up his mental and metaphysical energy. Mosh had finished preparing for operation Planet Mosh and now it was time to recruit some soldiers, but this wouldn't be ordinary henchmen, they would have to be the most elite strategists, Generals, and intellectually eloquent individuals.

No Caption Provided

When selected to join the Mosh corps. a construct of Mosh made of mental energy will appear and will offer a position in the corps. if the participant accepts the construct will brand the Mosh corps. symbol, the symbol will allow the member to form hard light constructs made from mental energy the symbol also will give a small mental boost.

Mosh corps. symbol

Once the Mosh corps. reached 200 members it was time for Mosh to finish his operation. Freddie looked to the sky and started to fly at the speed of sound his target Jupiter. As soon as Jupiter was in Mosh's sight he began to mindscape the planet. Once Jupiter was gone Mosh gathered a vast amount of mental energy and constructed his very own planet he called it

No Caption Provided

Kontra

Main City.

No Caption Provided

Kontra is the same size as earth and every corp. member inhabited Its main city. In kontra's main city is where all new members will finish there initiation process and then be sent off to training .

Main city

The Room

No Caption Provided

Training takes place in what most Mosh members call the room, the room takes training to whole new level pushing every single member to there very limit in order to master every single technique.

No Caption Provided

In the center of Main City is the high councilors palace none of the corps. members this is the one building that is off limits to everyone it is unknown what Freddie does in there.

High councilors palace

Rules

1. It is never to late to join the Mosh corps.if you want to join the Mosh corps. inbox so we can discuss it
  2. The Mosh corps. members are NPCs, you can kill some but they are powerful so please sell them
  3. Everything on the planet is a construct including the planet, Mosh is able to control the geography.
  4. Anyone can visit, but it would be good if your character has a good reason to be here
Calrax_Endor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kontra, once the planet Jupiter, devoid of life, now a bustling Metropolis filled with the Universe brightest minds. Calrax, aged by time found such advancement in the Sol System to be astounding. 100 years before today this system possessed two live breeding planets, one of which had barely managed to discover a world outside of there own and possessed the strength of ants.

Flying about the city in his basic form the alien acolyte made his way to the Room, tasked with the job of training all new corps members.

Avatar image for the_undying_tombstone
The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

((Mosh really makes me think of the thing you do at concerts lol))

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jupiter I believe falls into the COE empire rules category. Just saying >.>

Hopefully though this can stick and get use, has potential.

Avatar image for underseer_kamal_rex
Underseer_Kamal_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

((May draw you lot into MARATHON 2))

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrax_endor: @demolitionguy: "Welcome to planet kontra HQ to the Mosh corp.!" Mosh said enthusiastically while him, Dell and Milo finished transporting from sector 3 a.k.a planet Earth "this is the capital of Kontra Main City where you will report to if you have any problems with your sector, you'll find out more about that for now lets go to the room so you can some practice with your powers training, I actually sense Calrax he will be the to train that will be training you" Mosh leads Dell and Milo to a room a giant platinum room where they encounter an alien Mosh corps. member "Good day Mr.Endor"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrax_endor: @blank5nap:

"This is amazing, Mosh, simply breathtaking."

Dell said while stepping through the streets of a planet once known as Jupiter. Even such strange request could aid him to fulfill his plans. Yet, he didn't enjoyed the training idea, it was not necessary, he could understand his powers very well and would soon master them. It was too late, though. When Engineer emerged from his deep thoughts, he found himself standing on a platinum room, along with new corps and their teacher, a powerhouse called: Calrax Endor.

"So this is the training? Nothing very challenging at all."

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blank5nap

@demolitionguy: Mosh chuckled at the remark dell made " It may not look like much at the moment but the training room has over one million simulation, each one is able to put even the most skilled member through the most intense training just ask Endor he examines everyone's training sparring and progress but actions speak louder than words lets start it with a simple sparring exercise." Mosh turned to Calrax "are you ready Calrax, I'll set you both up, follow me Milo" Freddie and Milo went up to control booth " Lets see I'll put you both in an ah sparring setting 10"

No Caption Provided

the room began to morph into a gigantic arena once the room finished morphing Mosh yells "remember don't go easy use everything in your arsenals just don't kill each other"

Calrax_Endor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blank5nap: @demolitionguy: The vaunted leader's arrival to the Room with two people brought about a myriad of stifled questions. The high Councillor's method of recruitment at times was questionable, yet Calrax was not one to challenge his superiors. A unwelcome surprise came as Calrax was ordered to spar with one of the newer individuals, noticing that masked fellow that accompanied them had not been indoctrinated to the cause. In the past, anyone who denied the gift was executed. What made this one so different?

Standing face to face with the latest inductee, Calrax summoned his mental might in the form of a construct rapier, a ghoulish grey glow fixated around the edge of the blade. Rushing the man known as Dell Conagher the alien life form attempted to slash his jugular, then pivot around and perform a stabbing motion in the direction of his opponent's cervical vertebrae.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrax_endor: (Can I use my armour? =P)

The brawl initiated with no further qestioning, Dell's mighty foe promptly onslaughted at full velocity, no time to react. The construc slashed Dell's jugular, piercing his flesh. Blood dripped, yet, the fatal wound was healed, nothing but a scar of past failing. The stab addressing his torso was blocked by a shielding construct.

Twisting his body, Dell aimed a swivel kick at his adversary's chestplate. Independent of its triumph, Technopath Master would continue with a sharp, grey toned, blade like construct, that would impale Calrax on his right shoulder. With a sadistic grin, Conagher faced an iminent death once again.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont rp in space but if I did, I would do it here.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Five dollars says we have a Light wars nU edition within a year.

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blank5nap

@demolitionguy: @calrax_endor: In the control booth Mosh turns to Milo with a confused face and says "didn't I say not to kill each other"

@the_last_arashikage said:

I dont rp in space but if I did, I would do it here.

No Caption Provided

you should I have good spot for you

Calrax_Endor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: (Go ahead, and I'll pick the tempo up a bit.)

Seems the recruit was not without natural adaptability, compensating for reflexes with incredible durability. Curious as to whether his opponent could heal with such haste when the conditions were much more strenuous, Calrax began to mercilessly plot a plan of destruction. Yet execution evaded the alien as a hard kick rammed into his chest, slicing its way through to the shoulder. Plasma spewed from the Extraterrestrial life form as the impact of the kick sent him reeling into the wall of the arena with crater inducing force.

There Calrax laid, multiple injuries sustained in his humanoid physiology. Battered, bruised, but not quite beaten. A natural trait of his people, the Endor was a shapeshifter of astronomical proportions. By drawing in mass around him, from the very wall itself his body was reformed in seconds, dust staining his myrtle green skin. "You are strong, for a human." Calrax snided with smile akin to the one his opponent now adopted. With this new form came bolstered density increase to support his now 200 toner strength as he rushed the man at subsonic speeds. First a devilish right hand was guided towards his left mandible with the intent to shatter the entire left side of his face. Succeed quickly by an upper cut that would send the man up into the atmosphere. If successful the austere alien would attempt to followed his descent and perform a two fisted smash to send him back down unto the Arena floor. If not then the Alien would follow the uppercut with an attempt to grab the man, slam him into the ground with enough force to raise the entire arena.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrax_endor:

The clash was apparently equilibrated, yet, the alien form had its tricks. A shapeshifter, strong and agile. Dell's best shot was his armour.

Before he could even move, a fist pierced through his face, ripping its left part. Blood spread around the location, the liquid dripped as his devilish face reconstituted. An uppercut followed the devastating blow, raising Dell up high. He used such momentum to avoid the consecutive attempt, flying even higher.

It had gone to far. A blue gleam surrounded Engineer, a strange mist. It promtly faded, unveiling the armored villain. An enraged countenance as the obnoxious man draughted his own blood, it tasted bitter, it tasted death. Nos with augmented speed, Dell created three sharp projectile constructs, firing them as arrows. All aiming his foe's ribcage, in order to slow him, or, at least wound him. Severely feet passed as Dell boosted, attempting to hit the man with both clamped fists and slamming him through the arena's floor. If the hit triumphed, he would modelate a piece of metal, placed on the underground, into a blade, trying to pierce through his opponents chestplate.

Calrax_Endor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: Each bone crushing shot wrecked the arena and sent reverberations throughout. Yet Dell's healing factor simply impeded his success in crushing the opposition. The release of a technological masterpiece conformed to his physical mass ushered in a new level of combat. Occular study suggested that armor was both sturdy and malleable, a feat that seemed impossible for metal. With no time to further investigate, the Arrogant Alien began to react to the projectiles racing towards him with insane speed. Using his mentally harnessed potency Calrax conjured a construct of his own in the form of a large shield. The immaculately intricate structure of the shield was a sound example of what one well versed in mental construct creation could do. Ruts in the shield captured the arrows and stored them before the entire construct dissipated.

As Dell's final attack was launched the alien braced himself for impact. Digging his heels into the ground Calrax used his dexterous speed to grasp the clenched fists mid flight absorbing the mighty impact created by such high octane velocity. A loud boom shook the facility once again as the two struggled to gain control and stared into each other's eyes menacingly.

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blank5nap

@dell_conagher: @calrax_endor: "Enough!!!!!" Mosh yelled clapping his hands heavily with a smile on his face "that was an impressive match both of you have extraordinary skill, and Dell you progress fast I see I made the right choice in recruiting you, now lets go to my palace to assign you guys a sector" Mosh began to walk out the room and towards his palace with his hands behind his back and whistling show full tune.

Mosh lead his members to his palace, once they entered the palace Freddie took them directly to the private labs and started the tour of his palace, once he began the tour he turned his head lightly and said "it's ya'll lucky day nobody has ever been allowed in here, this is my private studies as you can see I expanded cerebrums sub levels so I can keep track of all sectors, the corps. and my projects but enough of my senseless talk lets get down to business and assign ya to your sectors, Dell you want earth as your sector and like i promised I will give you it just know you will have command over earth and all earth operations but it will belong to the Mosh corps. once we have complete control over earth"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blank5nap: The warriors display an apt amount of skill and martial strength. Amazed at what Mosh created in the time subsequent Cerebrum's downfall Milo smiled behind his mask. Pulling the mind's master to the side Milo sought to confide in his long time confidant, believing he could be trusted in the long run. "Freddie, you have shown great strength and resolve, constructing such an operation yourself. It is because of this and our relationship together that I entrust this to you." Retrieving a vial from the folds of his clothing Milo held it before the Mighty Mentalist, the luminescent azure liquid like substance calmly situated within the container. "It is my essence. A small concentration of my vitality focused into a single strand of energy. Guard it with your life. I will call upon you for it in sometime."

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blank5nap

@Tranquil: Mosh looked at Milo with a face of concern and thought "an essence? What are you up to Milo?" Freddie scanned his allies Brain waves to see if there was any trouble but he couldn't sense no danger this troubled Mosh but he masked it with a calm face, The high councilor mindscaped the vial "I will guard it with my all my mental might I put that on the corps."

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blank5nap: "Very well then, I must be off. Preparations to be made, battles to be fought." Milo said, turning to walk away from Mosh. "Oh and one last thing," Milo said mid stride, stopping as his feet came together and turning his head slightly. "Be mindful of Calrax. He knows little of restraint nor mercy. He is a beast and should be treated as such." Instantly the Tranquil's form dissipated into nothing.

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Blank5nap

@calrax_endor: @tranquil: A year past since the Mosh Corps. Was created and the planet seemed to fly below the radar exactly how mosh had hoped this gave him time to stratagize how he would bring the galaxy into its one galaxy government.

He had even put a hold on recruiting New minds. Mosh isolated himself with in the palace archives where he was doing his final look over sector 3 and a new sector, sector 425 (Asgard) where he saw his good friend tranquill.

The high councelor lifted from his chair to communicate with his prodigy. Calrax Endor "come to the palace Immediately I have a mission for you"

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calrax_Endor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blank5nap: Every waking moment of the past year Calrax trained his mental abilities. The Austere Alien was a monstrosity the likes of which entire galaxies trembled before. And yet his wealth of strength was miniscule in comparison to the High Councillor. Loud booms could be heard for miles as the powerful alien through planet crushing strikes at his own construct shields. An inventive method that used physical strength to increase mental integrity. Brain over brawn no longer existed in his world, instead they went hand in hand.

Another brutal strike connected with the square shaped shield, yet this one had pushed the corpsman beyond his limit. The construct shattered and the backlash of the strike floored the erudite warrior. After a quick breather the beckoning of his master spurred him to action and it was mere moments before he appeared, kneeling before Freddie Mosh and awaiting his mission directive.

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jupiter I believe falls into the COE empire rules category. Just saying >.>

Hopefully though this can stick and get use, has potential.

is there a COE empire rule forum i can look at?

Blank5nap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrax endor: "theres no need for all the formalities" The high councilor Said with his back turned to his comrade. Mosh then turned to Calrax with a stere countenance and begin to give Mr.Endor his mission objectives "Calrax I have very important matters to attended to, so im proud to say imma leave the Mosh corps. to you, what do you say, do you accept?"