#1 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

The common use of the word Mortal is the antithesis to Immortal. An Immortal is someone who will, at the very least, never die of natural causes. At other times Immortality includes invincibility to weapons, diseases, virtually anything. Mortals are normal humans and or humanoids, who are in mortal peril of all things, age, disease, and physical trauma. This RPG is designed with this in mind. It was something I decided needed being made, for many users on CV. In this alternate reality, everything is mortal. If you bring your character into this world, you do so as a mortal. A normal mortal being. No Immortality, no superpowers.

When in this world you are considered a normal everyday Joe, and are susceptible to all the peril that we all do. You can't fly, you can't control minds, you can't lift buildings, you can't do anything over what is considered PEAK human abilities. This is a world of modern weapons and warfare as well. The weapons are only slightly more advanced then what we have, at the most. This RPG was made with the people in mind whom complain that there are way too many overpowered characters on CV, so please use this RPG. If this RPG does not get used I will no longer care at all about that claim what so ever.

This is an open RPG, anyone can play here. Except you have to alter your character to that of a normal mortal for the use of this RPG. NO SUPERHUMANS,GODS,ADVANCED ROBOTS, ALIEN RACES, ECT, ECT.

Have fun mortals, and don't say I have never done anything for you.

#2 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY! now I can make Cameron alive again!

and Cody will be peak human :]

#3 Posted by Fottiti (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@Naamah_Obyzouth: You're like God!

@agentxx
Live, damn you! But be careful. You could still die again.
#4 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fottiti: oh she will XD thanks for the advice!

#5 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Park can be alive(and then die for the third time) sweet!

#6 Posted by Zauberin (4356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Park:  But this time, it gets to be me who gets you. (Damn, no powers here. Gonna have to improvise.)

So how come you never come see me any more?
#7 Posted by Shogunate (203 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fottiti: Quickster?

#8 Posted by _Zombie_ (10460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shogunate:It's Master of Chaos.

#9 Posted by Fottiti (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZombieBigfoot
Awwww. Why'd you have to go and tell him/her? Now he/she's got an edge over me. Unless it's Mikepool or the Mercenary.
#10 Edited by Fottiti (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZombieBigfoot

Wait, I never told you, how did you even know?

I've go to cut down on the banter.

Never mind, I've got it. I know!

#11 Posted by _Zombie_ (10460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fottiti:It's Mercenary, and you kind of gave it away when you said 'siccubus' on this account. xD

#12 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking News!

Gang War breaks out all over the major cities. Drug Lords are having shootouts with the police units, and the stores and houses of innocent hard working people are being looted by street level thugs.

#13 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad, I Already Am Pretty normal...

#14 Posted by Fottiti (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZombieBigfoot
Yeah I ended up getting the mercenary thing about ten seconds after I said it(because I'm a super detective). And I figured you found out either because of that or the whole sandwich deal. I'm going to work on it. I need help, I know.
#15 Posted by Sam_Heller (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fottiti: If you're talking about alt addiction.. puh-lease. Rookie.

#16 Posted by Fottiti (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sam_Heller
No. I mean the banter with you.
#17 Posted by Sam_Heller (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fottiti: Oh. Yeah, good luck with that. >_>

#18 Posted by Fottiti (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sam_Heller
$Yeah. It's your fault anyway.
#19 Posted by Sam_Heller (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fottiti: Is not.

#20 Posted by Fottiti (328 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sam_Heller
Ya huh. You're confrontational to me.
#21 Posted by Austri (412 posts) - - Show Bio

OoO Red could be! exactly the same ._.

Should still be a lot of fun though ;)

#22 Posted by Austri (412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

Breaking News!

Gang War breaks out all over the major cities. Drug Lords are having shootouts with the police units, and the stores and houses of innocent hard working people are being looted by street level thugs.

Robin/Red is right there in the heat of the action of course. Taking on one copper at a time.

"I don't know who said you should never bring a sword to a gun fight, but boy I wish they could see me now!" He says to one of his fellow law breakers only seconds before lobbing off yet another head of his opponents.

#23 Posted by Forgotten_Knightfall (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Sooo getting in on this when my post count is out of the way

#24 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh this is gonna be fun.

#25 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaking News!

A clan of left handed, midget, Eskimo, lesbian, albino, of Ninja's are at a local Zoo killing all the animals for cheap thrills!

#26 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Runs past a lesbian humping a monkey and lets out a shrill cry of fear.

#27 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ethan Starks:

They are also obviously intoxicated and homicidally insane... They smell your testosterone and it infuriates them.

They are all now searching for Ethan with a thirst for his blood, and a psychotic twitching in their right eyes.

#28 Posted by Forgotten_Knightfall (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Trip flicks the blinds open from his apartment and stares at the strange sight for a bit while sipping on a kokanee. After shaking his head, he flicks them shut and sits back on the couch. "..F*ckin' ninjas..." He grumbles while taking a large chug of his beer.

#29 Edited by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

"Aw man it was such a nice day too." Park grumbled as he snapped an albino's neck. The pasty chick had been trying to pick off penguins in a zoo when Park found her. He just wanted to be a normal person going to the zoo for one day. Was that so hard?

#30 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park:

A left handed, midget, Eskimo, lesbian, albino, clan of Ninja's are at a local Zoo killing all the animals for cheap thrills!

Guy... Dude their chicks?

*Hands park reading glasses*

#31 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: *Gratefully accepts glasses*

#32 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park: *Hey at least you were man enough to kill one of them.*

#33 Posted by _Higgins_ (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: XD So are you going to flesh this out or is it always shenanigans?

#34 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ash_Walmer:That is up too you guys. I made this for Mortal characters. You can do whatever you want with it. My News Flashes are attempts to breath life into it.

#35 Posted by _Higgins_ (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Oh cool ^_^

#36 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Well I had to do SOMETHING, I mean, who kills penguins?

#37 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park:

Left handed

Midget

Eskimo

Lesbian

Albino

Ninja's, kill penguins obviously. LOL!

#38 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: I bet they get great minority scholarships...

#39 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park:They do indeed. ^___^

#40 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Shame about their animal killing fetish though.