#1 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the OoC for the RPG "MORTAL KOMBAT!!!". All OoC talk is in here, and organization of battle's occur in here. Note: Noobism in a battle will not be tolerated. FIGHT!

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!

#2 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill be wth it!

#3 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright sounds like my kind of party

#4 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

so is this just a plain arena
Post Edited:2007-08-13 19:33:45

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

This just came to me after hearing the theme song from the movie. I was like "Screw it, let's do it".

#6 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"So we decide matches are just enter swingin"

what do you mean?

#7 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

So we decide matches are just enter swingin

#8 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Do we pick some one to fight or do we just enter the arena and fight who ever is in it the second sounds more fun. When you gotta go just leave the arena till you get back no stop fighting"

the second one sounds cool

#9 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we pick some one to fight or do we just enter the arena and fight who ever is in it the second sounds more fun.

When you gotta go just leave the arena till you get back no stop fighting

#10 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"So we decide matches are just enter swingin"

Most likely decided matches

#11 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto Uzumaki says:

"Mighty Magneto says:
"Do we pick some one to fight or do we just enter the arena and fight who ever is in it the second sounds more fun. When you gotta go just leave the arena till you get back no stop fighting"
the second one sounds cool"

yeah...it does

#12 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm.........I'll say the second one. Sounds more unpredictable. And people, if you make a fatality, I don't wanna see a bunch of "Vegeta ripped out Superman's spine". Be original using your powers.

#13 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Well not my RPG but i think second ones great if Sparda is cool with it we should do it that way"

yea

#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, every man for himself. I'll edit the rules.

#15 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Well not my RPG but i think second ones great if Sparda is cool with it we should do it that way

#16 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Yeah, every man for himself. I'll edit the rules."

cool

#17 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

No teams Every man for himself right

#18 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Yeah, every man for himself. I'll edit the rules."

hell yeah man this gonna be an awesome RPG

#19 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

I am in really cool idea Sparda!

#20 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"I am in really cool idea Sparda!"

yea

#21 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah,mayhem!

#22 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules are edited. When you read another person's post, you may (if you wish), go to their location of where they are. You cannot back down from a battle unless a special circumstance (ask me). When you die, you will stay dead unless someone revives you. No fleeing, and no mercy. If you refuse to finish your opponent, you both will be destroyed. The dimension is a nightmarish realm. There is no one but the Kombatants. With all that out of the way, I only have two words:

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!

#23 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Rules are edited. When you read another person's post, you may (if you wish), go to their location of where they are. You cannot back down from a battle unless a special circumstance (ask me). When you die, *you will stay dead unless someone revives you*. No fleeing, and no mercy. If you refuse to finish your opponent, you both will be destroyed. The dimension is a nightmarish realm. There is no one but the Kombatants. With all that out of the way, I only have two words: ***MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!***"

i think you should be able to back down cause what if you have to go or something like that

#24 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright i got edit my post my bad posted before you posted this

#25 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Naruto Uzumaki says:
"Sparda says:
"Rules are edited. When you read another person's post, you may (if you wish), go to their location of where they are. You cannot back down from a battle unless a special circumstance (ask me). When you die, *you will stay dead unless someone revives you*. No fleeing, and no mercy. If you refuse to finish your opponent, you both will be destroyed. The dimension is a nightmarish realm. There is no one but the Kombatants. With all that out of the way, I only have two words: ***MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!***"
i think you should be able to back down cause what if you have to go or something like that"
Good point it keeps it fun for everyone if they can teleport out if the have to go. But you could make it if the teleport they can't come back for an hour or something"

yea just as so long that you can leave

#26 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mags: No prob.

@Naruto: Ok, you may leave the battle if you have an excuse, but if I find out that you were faking you will be disqualified and destroyed.

#27 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto Uzumaki says:

"Sparda says:
i think you should be able to back down cause what if you have to go or something like that"

Good point it keeps it fun for everyone if they can teleport out if the have to go. But you could make it if the teleport they can't come back for an hour or something

#28 Posted by Scene Kid (327 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

mags you have a challenger

#30 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright

#31 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Scene Kid says:

"http://www.youtube.com/v/yGsjpeI7L1s width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

God I love that song. For all to know, this is Sparda as this alias. I control Mortal Kombat. This is how it shall end.

#32 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

hell yeah man more people gonna get in this right don't want just 1 on 1

#33 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

More people may join into your fight. But I hope you realize, one of you guys will be dead after this battle. Actually, maybe that's a bit harsh. Should I give people second chances after they die?

#34 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal Kombat says:

"More people may join into your fight. But I hope you realize, one of you guys will be dead after this battle. Actually, maybe that's a bit harsh. Should I give people second chances after they die?"

Your call i don't care but i want more people to kill

#35 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm....I'll decide after some deaths.

#36 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought it was more like everyone fighting at once type thing.

#37 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Thought it was more like everyone fighting at once type thing."

it is but i wanted to put naruto uzumaki in my spiderman account so i was duing my vine i will join now

#38 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I wanted.....but people don't seem to be coming. So until they do, it's you two fighting.

#39 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal Kombat says:

"That's what I wanted.....but people don't seem to be coming. So until they do, it's you two fighting."

Why don't you join man

#40 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal Kombat says:

"That's what I wanted.....but people don't seem to be coming. So until they do, it's you two fighting."

i'm joining now

#41 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal Kombat says:

i'm joining now

#42 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Alrighty. I'll join soon, but I don't want it to seem like I'm god-modding in my other account when I narrate.

#43 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"So we can jump in on other peoples fight?"

yeah man thats the point of it you can jump in at anytime to fight then when you gotta log off jump out

But yall need pay attention to other peoples posts

#44 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

So we can jump in on other peoples fight?

#45 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"So we can jump in on other peoples fight?"

yes

#46 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

This is getting a little confusing. People, please pay attention to eachothers posts, just to avoid any confusion.

#47 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto, please edit your post.

#48 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

This is insane. Guys you don't have to dodge everything. You have super powers, take a hit, you can handle it.

#49 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

This is getting crazy. Prime Herald, WTF was that? Did you just dodge and freeze his clones? One more noob move and your head will explode and be disqualified.

#50 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Mortal Kombat says:

"Naruto, please edit your post."

did