• 115 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#51 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

#52 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet posts Gambler and Alpha

#53 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Gamlber - That was bad ass man! So a way I would have pictured a meeting between you and Luthor

@ Alpha - So its you and Conner. That should be good!

#54 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84698 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanx. Sweet idea, Mobb is really coming wit some serious posts.

#55 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Thanx. Sweet idea, Mobb is really coming wit some serious posts."
Thanks man we appreciate that.......

Blue????
#56 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

EGAD, blue Gambler!!! How long has it been since the last time? 

#57 Posted by Red Flash (41 posts) - - Show Bio

WHHHHAATTT??!?! gambler blue?

#58 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Gambler, am i drunk or just losing my mind lol

#59 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Thanx. Sweet idea, Mobb is really coming wit some serious posts."
*SPITS OUT DRINK*
#60 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84698 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao I love the reactions. Just wanted to have a peek

#61 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Blue Gambler, am i drunk or just losing my mind lol"
Are we suppose to answer the first one? lol
#62 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm... This is a cool idea. Respect to Mobb Deep!!!

#63 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Risky said:
"Hmmm... This is a cool idea. Respect to Mobb Deep!!!"
Thanks Risky
#64 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Sweet posts Gambler and Alpha"
Thanks.

Kurrent said:
"@ Gamlber - That was bad ass man! So a way I would have pictured a meeting between you and Luthor

@ Alpha - So its you and Conner. That should be good!"
If I didn't intend for it to be good, I wouldn't have started a fight with him in the first place. By the way, are the Titians NPC or not?
#65 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha Guard said:
"Acer said:
"Sweet posts Gambler and Alpha"
Thanks.

Kurrent said:
"@ Gamlber - That was bad ass man! So a way I would have pictured a meeting between you and Luthor

@ Alpha - So its you and Conner. That should be good!"
If I didn't intend for it to be good, I wouldn't have started a fight with him in the first place. By the way, are the Titians NPC or not?"
Yes they are NPC.
#66 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Alpha Guard said:
"Acer said:
"Sweet posts Gambler and Alpha"
Thanks.

Kurrent said:
"@ Gamlber - That was bad ass man! So a way I would have pictured a meeting between you and Luthor

@ Alpha - So its you and Conner. That should be good!"
If I didn't intend for it to be good, I wouldn't have started a fight with him in the first place. By the way, are the Titians NPC or not?"
Yes they are NPC."
Alright.
#67 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

if any one needs help bettleing any one like superman then i can help

#68 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"if any one needs help bettleing any one like superman then i can help"
Thanks, but I think I've got him under control. Well, I will.
#69 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

ive read ur powers are u sure u wanna take superman on alone? at least let me throw a car at him......

#70 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"ive read ur powers are u sure u wanna take superman on alone? at least let me throw a car at him......"
Aren't you busy with Wonder Woman? You can attack him if you like, but Wonder Woman will probably lasso you. Nah, it's fine. Just saying I think I'm good.
#71 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha Guard said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"ive read ur powers are u sure u wanna take superman on alone? at least let me throw a car at him......"
Aren't you busy with Wonder Woman? You can attack him if you like, but Wonder Woman will probably lasso you. Nah, it's fine. Just saying I think I'm good."

ok besides im not going easy on wonder woman im kicking this B!tches ass except im trying to fit in a part were we only do hand to hand combat (no lasso or braclets)
#72 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"Alpha Guard said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"ive read ur powers are u sure u wanna take superman on alone? at least let me throw a car at him......"
Aren't you busy with Wonder Woman? You can attack him if you like, but Wonder Woman will probably lasso you. Nah, it's fine. Just saying I think I'm good."

ok besides im not going easy on wonder woman im kicking this B!tches ass except im trying to fit in a part were we only do hand to hand combat (no lasso or braclets)"
Sounds good, good luck.
#73 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84698 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are the Titans Tomorrow? Did you just make em up or is that something from the DCU

#74 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a story line form DC Where the teen titans came back from the future but they were bad guys

caption
#75 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"It was a story line form DC Where the teen titans came back from the future but they were bad guys

caption
"
Never heard of em'
#76 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

thats cool

#77 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a few issues in the teen Titans book and they came back on 2 separate occasions. Alot of how I described them on the ooc is how they were portrayed in the book. In it Batman (Tim Drake) killed Duala Dent by shooting her in the face with his gun

#78 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84698 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"It was a story line form DC Where the teen titans came back from the future but they were bad guys

caption
"
Thats badass. I gotta go get that
#79 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

The first appear in Teen Titans 17-19 The Future is now story arc

The second time was in Teen Titans 51 -54 Titans of Tomorrow Today


#80 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84698 posts) - - Show Bio

Good lookin out

#81 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Good lookin out"
Cool you going to post again! You fight LL is pretty serious....lol
#82 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84698 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Gambler said:
"Good lookin out"
Cool you going to post again! You fight LL is pretty serious....lol"
I might, but I was thinking I'd leave it up in the air like that.
#83 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

G when r u posting iin r fight?

#84 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted Mobb!

#85 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84698 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"G when r u posting iin r fight?"
Working lazily  on it now
#86 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"mark1212 said:
"G when r u posting iin r fight?"
Working lazily  on it now"
ok
#87 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Posted Mobb!"
Sweet post.

Also posted
#88 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice one Acer I like you you blended your post with mine....Badass man!

#89 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks man, that girl was lucky she decided to go for you, im to much to handle lol :P

#90 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"Thanks man, that girl was lucky she decided to go for you, im to much to handle lol :P"
LOL She almost had me....
#91 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice posts Kurrent and Acer, I might post today, might wait.

#92 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha Guard said:
"Nice posts Kurrent and Acer, I might post today, might wait."
Sweet man
#93 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Alpha Guard said:
"Nice posts Kurrent and Acer, I might post today, might wait."
Sweet man"
Yeah, I keep playing battles between Alpha and Superman through my head.
#94 Posted by Alpha Guard (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted.

#95 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone needs help, I can help them with Animal man. (Or I can be him) I have good wide knowledge of animals, so whoever is him, tell me, I can help.

#96 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

He has been attacked already but he is alive and well. If you want to take control of him that will be kinda cool actually

#97 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet. Let me read up on what has happened and I see how I can jump in.

#98 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"

Sweet. Let me read up on what has happened and I see how I can jump in.

"
Awesome....

Nice post Alpha
#99 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"

Sweet. Let me read up on what has happened and I see how I can jump in.

"
Best of luck Shaper
#100 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"

Sweet. Let me read up on what has happened and I see how I can jump in.

"
Best of luck Shaper