Of course I do.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

You should go to the coffee shop about that...that is what you have been doing the past few weeks instead of fighting with the squad

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You made your bed now your going to have to sleep in it...Make him hurt Morte

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By The Spartan

yawns

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#105  Edited By Starleafgirl

Mobb Deep says:

"We are Mobb Deep. A new hero team.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/20000/07f7ee3a9193300869b19d91690e8ace/39812_400.jpg"

I'm not sure why, but your user-pic and logo made me think of a fish at first... maybe because the name sounds exotic, like some fish-like race. ;D

So is this supposed to be an even more anti-hero Zero Squad...? O.o

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starleafgirl says:

"Mobb Deep says:
"We are Mobb Deep. A new hero team.
I'm" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/20000/07f7ee3a9193300869b19d91690e8ace/39812_400.jpg"
I'm not sure why, but your user-pic and logo made me think of a fish at first... maybe because the name sounds exotic, like some fish-like race. ;D So is this supposed to be an even more anti-hero Zero Squad...? O.o"

It is supposed to be heroes handling things their way. If a villian needs to go.... for good.... Mobb Deep will do that! Sometimes you need to be as ruthless as the Villains and we understand that

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Starleafgirl

Renegade Lantern says:

"It is supposed to be heroes handling things their way. If a villian needs to go.... for good.... Mobb Deep will do that! Sometimes you need to be as ruthless as the Villains and we understand that"

All I meant was that your user-pic looks like an orange striped fish from a distance...

Also, how is what you just said any different from Zero Squad...?

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trust me when I tell you, it is

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Starleafgirl

Renegade Lantern says:

"Trust me when I tell you, it is "

What about "that's not good enough for me, I'd like you to qualify the difference in exact terms" ? ;D

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By LstPaladin

Knocks on the door and enters slowly, looks around

Nice place Renegade, nice place

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah no problem, your just not very much of a warrior anymore. But I guess the Outlawz know that.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By The Spartan

Renegade Lantern says:

"You should go to the coffee shop about that...that is what you have been doing the past few weeks instead of fighting with the squad"

Got a problem with that?

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starleafgirl says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"Trust me when I tell you, it is "
What about "that's not good enough for me, I'd like you to qualify the difference in exact terms" ? ;D"

Stick around and keep an eye on both teams and you will see for yourself

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By The Spartan

Renegade Lantern says:

"Nah no problem, your just not very much of a warrior anymore. But I guess the Outlawz know that."

What would you expect from having a leader who refused to ACT - only to sit around and talk. I went around and raised so much hell by myself while all of you were content to sit in your precious tower.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Starleafgirl

Renegade Lantern says:

"Stick around and keep an eye on both teams and you will see for yourself"

Why don't you tell me, at least, how you feel your mission statement is different from Zero Squad's?

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey Guys, Go read my blog.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ME sit around and talk....you definitely have the wrong guy. You were trying to attack the people I was trying to align with.

I ordered the Squad to war not to guerilla attacks.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By The Spartan

Renegade Lantern says:

"__ME__ sit around and talk....you definitely have the wrong guy. You were trying to attack the people __I__ was trying to align with. I ordered the Squad to war not to guerilla attacks. "

After I'm through with Morte, you're next Renegade.....

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spartan says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"__ME__ sit around and talk....you definitely have the wrong guy. You were trying to attack the people __I__ was trying to align with. I ordered the Squad to war not to guerilla attacks. "
After I'm through with Morte, you're next Renegade....."

If you survive Morte....take your time to heal your wounds that you will definitely have. I want you at 100%

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By The Spartan

Darkchild says:

"hey fools wait ur not ZS anymore so what shall i call you.... Fallen Fools? no call the remaining ZS that Nancy Boys? nah i call enough people that ummmmm damn.....Gutter scum? nah i dont war at the moment. alright i got it FOOLS see its different ZS are fools but u are FOOLS."

Well said, bro.

How's it goin'?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#121  Edited By Darkchild

hey fools wait ur not ZS anymore so what shall i call you....

Fallen Fools? no call the remaining ZS that

Nancy Boys? nah i call enough people that

ummmmm

damn.....Gutter scum? nah i dont war at the moment.

alright i got it FOOLS

see its different

ZS are fools but u are FOOLS.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC are you really talking smack to US. Morte pwned you and you barely made it out alive after you and I met.... so choose your words wisely when you come in here.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Darkchild

The Spartan says:

"Darkchild says:
"hey fools wait ur not ZS anymore so what shall i call you.... Fallen Fools? no call the remaining ZS that Nancy Boys? nah i call enough people that ummmmm damn.....Gutter scum? nah i dont war at the moment. alright i got it FOOLS see its different ZS are fools but u are FOOLS."

Well said, bro.

How's it goin'?"

lmao

im doing good just got of a game. now im bored

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Darkchild

Renegade Lantern says:

"DC are you really talking smack to __US__. Morte pwned you and you barely made it out alive after you and I met.... so choose your words wisely when you come in here."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

pwned is a good word i enjoy it when it comes out the mouths of fools.

You made a team for yourself its got ONE person in it. Well all in time, because with time a person sees all. And in time a person changes.

HAHAHA

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Starleafgirl

Mobb Deep Point A: It is supposed to be heroes handling things their way.

Zero Squad Point A: The Zero Squad is a team of heroes and neutrals. Their brand of justice is different from that of traditional heroes!

===

Mobb Deep Point B: If a villian needs to go.... for good.... Mobb Deep will do that!

Zero Squad Point B: They believe that some people need to be erased permanently and are willing to do so to rid the world of Villains.

===

Mobb Deep Point C: Sometimes you need to be as ruthless as the Villains and we understand that

Zero Squad Point C: Their targets have been located and the Zero Squad will stop at nothing to eliminate all threats!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#126  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Starleafgirl says:

"Mobb Deep Point A: It is supposed to be heroes handling things their way.Zero Squad Point A: The Zero Squad is a team of heroes and neutrals. Their brand of justice is different from that of traditional heroes!===Mobb Deep Point B: If a villian needs to go.... for good.... Mobb Deep will do that!Zero Squad Point B: They believe that some people need to be erased permanently and are willing to do so to rid the world of Villains.===Mobb Deep Point C: Sometimes you need to be as ruthless as the Villains and we understand thatZero Squad Point C: Their targets have been located and the Zero Squad will stop at nothing to eliminate all threats!"

Hahahaha why are you in here bustin balls Star :P

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wrote both those statements and I started the Zero Squad! That was my vision for the team and it doesnt take a blind person to see that that is not the way it has been for a while.

Post Edited:2008-04-20 23:07:50

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By The Spartan

Damn, Starleaf's really lightin' them up good.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Darkchild

RL i sent ya a pm

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im out

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#131  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Starleafgirl says:

"Mobb Deep Point A: It is supposed to be heroes handling things their way.Zero Squad Point A: The Zero Squad is a team of heroes and neutrals. Their brand of justice is different from that of traditional heroes!===Mobb Deep Point B: If a villian needs to go.... for good.... Mobb Deep will do that!Zero Squad Point B: They believe that some people need to be erased permanently and are willing to do so to rid the world of Villains.===Mobb Deep Point C: Sometimes you need to be as ruthless as the Villains and we understand thatZero Squad Point C: Their targets have been located and the Zero Squad will stop at nothing to eliminate all threats!"
HAHA
Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Starleafgirl

Gambler says:

"Hahahaha why are you in here bustin balls Star :P"

He just makes it so easy. ;) I wanted to see if there was any difference between the ideals of ZS and MD, because everything MD was saying was suspiciously similar to ZS, but there isn't a difference between the two, at least not in principle.

Renegade Lantern says:

"__I__ wrote both those statements and __I__ started the Zero Squad! That was my vision for the team and it doesnt take a blind person to see that that is not the way it has been for a while."

So you admit that Mobb Deep is Zero Squad 2.0. If Zero Squad didn't live up to your expectations, wouldn't you have the right, as the person who started it, to throw out everyone who wasn't helping you achieve your vision?

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DAMN!!!! Everybodies is a hater...lol

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By DragonGateAcer

No one hates you guys i was just a little shocked is all but the squad moves on and gets stronger good luck with the team

morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By morte_rapida

The Spartan says:

"Damn, Starleaf's really lightin' them up good."

Maybe I should light you up junior!

Were you in here calling me out while I was away? Here I am, make an Ooc and the battle thread jr.

Mobb Deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Mobb Deep

Welcome to the Team

soul taker

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome man!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Darkchild

soul taker says:

"Thanks im getting pissed with these villians talking a big game and not backing it up"

yes we dont back it up yet everytime i see someone i wnat to fight i send them a pm saying hey lets battle.

choose the people u say are villains carefully.

ill admit half the site of villains dont do sh!t but talk sh!t. But few are worth their word so yeah choose words carefully.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Thanks im getting pissed with these villians talking a big game and not backing it up

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Darkchild

soul taker says:

"Darkchild says:
"soul taker says:
"Thanks im getting pissed with these villians talking a big game and not backing it up"
yes we dont back it up yet everytime i see someone i wnat to fight i send them a pm saying hey lets battle. choose the people u say are villains carefully. ill admit half the site of villains dont do sh!t but talk sh!t. But few are worth their word so yeah choose words carefully."

Hey man i know not all villians back down but alot do and so do many others it just gets me angry when people back down or treat others like there nothing with out giving them a chance to see what there made of."

alright then

well some morons make it hard for people like me to take em seriously and give a chance.

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By DragonGateAcer

Darkchild says:

"soul taker says:
yes we dont back it up yet everytime i see someone i wnat to fight i send them a pm saying hey lets battle. choose the people u say are villains carefully. ill admit half the site of villains dont do sh!t but talk sh!t. But few are worth their word so yeah choose words carefully."

Hey man i know not all villians back down but alot do and so do many others it just gets me angry when people back down or treat others like there nothing with out giving them a chance to see what there made of.

morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By morte_rapida

Hey, DC is the real deal, he backed it up and battled me. I got nothing but respect for you Darkchild.

But you are still my enemy!!!lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Darkchild

Morte Rapida says:

"Hey, DC is the real deal, he backed it up and battled me. I got nothing but respect for you Darkchild.But you are still my enemy!!!lol"

aye and u are mine

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Starleafgirl

Renegade Lantern says:

"DAMN!!!! Everybodies is a hater...lol"

I'm not -- a "hater" is someone who hates for no good reason. Not only do I not hate you, but I think I have very good reason to want to determine how this squad is supposed to be different from the Zero Squad. ;)

But if you want to prove that with actions, not words, then yes, I suppose I'll just have to wait.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starleafgirl says:

"Renegade Lantern says:
"DAMN!!!! Everybodies is a hater...lol"

I'm not -- a "hater" is someone who hates for no good reason. Not only do I not hate you, but I think I have very good reason to want to determine how this squad is supposed to be different from the Zero Squad. ;)

But if you want to prove that with actions, not words, then yes, I suppose I'll just have to wait."

Can I ask what is your interest in this matter? I don't think I have ever seen you even post or participate in any Z Squad event.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Starleafgirl

Renegade Lantern says:

Can I ask what is your interest in this matter? I don't think I have ever seen you even post or participate in any Z Squad event."

My interest is merely keeping track of the various teams that crop up and their mission statements; keeping informed of what's out there as far as teams go, so that I can decide which one I'd like to join the most.

I've noticed Z Squad for a while now and then saw how similar this team was and wondered why there were two when "the guy" (namely, you), might be better off joining the pre-established one with the same exact purpose. But in case the two were different in an important way, and not to jump to any conclusions here, I asked how Mobb Deep was different from Zero Squad.

See, because the thing is, hero teams have a better chance of survival if heroes band together and I'd really like to see a long-term hero team make it.
Post Edited:2008-04-21 12:47:19

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Starleafgirl

Gambler says:

"Hahaha Star is still in here ruffling feathers"

Of course, do you think I'd let a little thing like a Presidential Election slow me down?

Lol.

Anyway, RL, I don't mean anything bad by it. XD

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hahaha Star is still in here ruffling feathers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Starleafgirl says:

"Gambler says:
"Hahaha Star is still in here ruffling feathers"

Of course, do you think I'd let a little thing like a Presidential Election slow me down?

Lol.

Anyway, RL, I don't mean anything bad by it. XD"

Did you win? And you should think about joining the Outlawz, I mean I'm there and everything ;P