#201 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chosen One said:
" @Precise said:
" Precise does not use any special conditioners, his hair is naturally that shiny. "
lol "
What? It's true! :p
#202 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~: LOL
#203 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
"
  • Misconception #3:  The Wanderer is Swedish.  FALSE, Wando might know the Swedish language (being an omnilingual and all) if anything.  But beside that, and despite my rl nationality, Wando's not even remotely connected to Sweden, not more than the average US citizen is.
are you sure he's not Swedish? because I think you may be wrong this time...I'm pretty sure he's Swedish
#204 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL thank you Mr. Smart@ss, now kindly return the authority of my character's nationality to me :P

#205 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I originally did base my character off of Eragon and Saphira from the Inheritance series, Cly and Esmeralda have changed and become considerably different.

• Origin of Cly - He was a normal human, who, being exposed to inhumane torture, and experiments, developed telepathy
  • Origin of Esmeralda - Her origins are still unrevealed, but she gained telepathy by Cly entering far into her mind, being unskilled in using his telepathy, and leaving half of it behind
  • Eragon uses magic, Cly has no elemental powers.
  • Brisingr, Eragon's sword, is made of elvish metal, while Cly's sword, Valor, with origins are unrevealed, is made of a metal stronger than adamantium, and so thin, it can cut through anything.
  • Both riders can heal. Eragon takes his own magic, while Cly's healing does not come from his own power. Cly's healing comes from somewhere else, and can heal, rebuild, and restore almost any wound.
  • Cly's eyes are genetically modified, so that he can see bullets streaking through the air, while Eragon would get mowed down by an old grandpa with a lever action. ^_^
  • Saphira can only fly as fast as the elf Arya can run, which can not be all that fast. Esmeralda has reached speeds of over mach (769.5 miles per hour at sea level).
  • Saphira can fly like a large winged creature should be able to fly. Esmeralda's wings are designed for speed and power, and she has the ability to fly backwards, and hover perfectly still in the air (like a hummingbird).
  • Saphira's fire is magic based, while Esmeralda's has to do with a chemical reaction in her lungs.
  • I don't know how strong Saphira's scales are suppose to be, but Esmeralda's are strong enough to be unharmed by .50 caliber BMG bullets at point blank range.

I could go on, but it would never end. XD jk

So, just to show that I am not a complete copy of another character. ^_^
#206 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaker hates your human guts. But he is trying not to hate you and to understand the humans learning from the team.

#207 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Breaker envoy of Setron said:
" Breaker hates your human guts. But he is trying not to hate you and to understand the humans learning from the team. "
I have a feeling Breaker is gonna hate yet another species as of our battle :P
#208 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18819 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:

• Misconception #3:  The Wanderer is Swedish.  FALSE, Wando might know the Swedish language (being an omnilingual and all) if anything.  But beside that, and despite my rl nationality, Wando's not even remotely connected to Sweden, not more than the average US citizen is.
 Anyway, not sure these are real misconceptions or if I'm just paranoid..>_> I guess I should be betting on the latter :P "
I thought he was swedish.. lol i wonder if you remember that  XD
#209 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't xP

#210 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18819 posts) - - Show Bio

Nevermind XP

#211 Edited by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

-Chameleone's body isn't just green, it's covered in armor (chainmail) like scales 
-His real name is Sam and chooses to go by that far more often than "Chameleon." The latter is more like a callsign, only used to hide his identity during missions 
-He does NOT have a lizard like muzzle/snout/whatever. His face is shaped just like a human, with reptilian attributes of course 
-He does not become invisible. Instead, his skin mimics the area behind him. He is still slightly visible. (Think Active Camouflage from Halo :P) 
-He is in no way a powerhouse. His body is actually rather lean and muscular, but strength is not one of his powers. He relies more on agility and stealth. (Think Nightcrawler) 
-He is not a mutant in the terms of Marvel. He is the mutant in the way that he underwent a procedure which mutated him into a hybrid.

#212 Edited by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

-My current character's name is Zero squared, Or 0^2.   Not Dreadnaught.   Call it that.
-Zero squared is actually really big, his body long as a blue whale in diameter, and is slightly taller than it is long, and each wing is five  times longer than it's body and twice as tall.      
-Zero squared is from a Kirby Game.  Yep...Kirby had crap tons of blood in his games before, well actually only two games really were on the blood thing, and Zero was in both of them.

Other Character's Misconceptions. 
-Count bleck is not 3d, he's 2d but can move in three dimensions, the same goes for Mimi., Dimentio, and O'chunks, and will apply for any Future characters I pull from the paper mario series.  Which I expect will include Dooplis, Mr.L, Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Princess Peach, Nastasia, Frackle, Mr.L, Brobot, Brobot L type, Super Dimentio Wrackle, Shadoo, Tippi, The Shadow Queen, End Boss, The Master, Toad, Toadsworth, Bonechill, King Croacus, Francis,  Bonetail, End Boss, The General Guy, Koopa Brothers, Hook tail, Underchomp, Queen jades, Luvbi, Grambi, Admiral bobbery, Ms.Mowz, Goombella,  Kammy the magikoopa, and many others.  I expect my alt account number to jump to a few hundred at the least when I finalize the preparations for my planned RPG, which I have been planning for two and a half years.
-Dimentio is not an Imp, he's a jester, a psychotic, omnicidal jester crossed with a psychotic, omnicidal magician with wizard powers.
-Most of my alt accounts are listed as an other gender as the characters themselves are male, while I am female, so I didn't quite feel right in listing the character gender as male, i just got a slightly sick feeling in my stomach when thinking about it.  Mimi. Is an exception as that character is a female.     
-O'chunks isn't irish or scottish, he's an amalgamation of both as they both possess the funniest accents on earth, the thickness of his accent and which one he's currently using will change as the plot demands. 
-And yes, O'Chunks flies by farting. 

Tripod misconceptions. 
-FOR PETE'S SAKES DO YOU NOT REMEMBER THE EFFING FORCE SHIELDS/FIELDS!!!!!!! 
-They are piloted, by martians.  Three types, one like the one in the 2005 speilberg war of the worlds, one from the classic H.G Wells book, and one from the 1953 war of the world's film.  

Biggest misconception of them all, but only those who haven't met me before make it.
-I....am.....a....Woman....

#213 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @Breaker envoy of Setron said:
" Breaker hates your human guts. But he is trying not to hate you and to understand the humans learning from the team. "
I have a feeling Breaker is gonna hate yet another species as of our battle :P "
Na, Breaker just hate humans because they are weak but still they think they are powerful and that they can takeover everything 

Humans arrive at the moon and boom! an American flag owning the moon... They want to takeover even the moon which is a location they cannot survive in

Now species which are powerful; and can back up their words Breaker respect them.. A bit more lol
#214 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
" @~The Wanderer~ said:
I have a feeling Breaker is gonna hate yet another species as of our battle :P "
Na, Breaker just hate humans because they are weak but still they think they are powerful and that they can takeover everything   Humans arrive at the moon and boom! an American flag owning the moon... They want to takeover even the moon which is a location they cannot survive in  Now species which are powerful; and can back up their words Breaker respect them.. A bit more lol "
Man will terraform the moon into a more suitable place in the future.  Imagine looking at the moon and seeing a blue-green world, much like the earth. 
#215 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @~The Wanderer~ said:
Na, Breaker just hate humans because they are weak but still they think they are powerful and that they can takeover everything   Humans arrive at the moon and boom! an American flag owning the moon... They want to takeover even the moon which is a location they cannot survive in  Now species which are powerful; and can back up their words Breaker respect them.. A bit more lol "
Man will terraform the moon into a more suitable place in the future.  Imagine looking at the moon and seeing a blue-green world, much like the earth.  "
No, man will fall when the alien return to the earth in 2012
#216 Posted by Psyron (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

Likes to rape things... everything

lf he invades the mind of a male he will gender-bend the psyche for optimal pleasure some are unlucky to be stuck in between

Can rape while torturing and will rape after death

#217 Posted by Shanana (52882 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Sha doesn't need a man to get pregnant
  • despite what people say about her powers she only uses 2 or 3 in each fight
#218 Posted by Psyron (1512 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. has replacable bodies
  2. can be easily destroyed [his body] but extremely hard to kill
  3. his mind has an alternate sentience
#219 Edited by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @~The Wanderer~ said:

Man will terraform the moon into a more suitable place in the future.  Imagine looking at the moon and seeing a blue-green world, much like the earth.  "
No, man will fall when the alien return to the earth in 2012 "
Pfft.  My martian tripods and alternate reality soviets tried and failed.   And they were much better equipped.  We had freaking armored, cyborg, mutant bears and we still can't conquer the world.  If you want to keep the earth's biosphere intact, you won't be able to destroy humanity.  Unless you are willing to sterilize the earth from orbit, man will endure.   Even if you occupy their cities, they will build a resistance movement, steal your tech, and overthrow you.   This applies to any alien species.  Only using genetic modification to erase the will to rebel will work.  That or mind control. 
#220 Posted by Shanana (52882 posts) - - Show Bio

Humans are powerful. They are weak but they can make mutants feel like nothing.

#221 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyron said:
"
  1. has replacable bodies
"
It's Sapience.  Sentience means simple awareness.  Pretty much all multicelleur life has sentience.  Sapience is deep, abstract thought.
#222 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @~The Wanderer~ said:

No, man will fall when the alien return to the earth in 2012 "
Pfft.  My martian tripods and alternate reality soviets tried and failed.   And they were much better equipped.  We had freaking armored, cyborg, mutant bears and we still can't conquer the world.  If you want to keep the earth's biosphere intact, you won't be able to destroy humanity.  Unless you are willing to sterilize the earth from orbit, man will endure.   Even if you occupy their cities, they will build a resistance movement, steal your tech, and overthrow you.   This applies to any alien species.  Only using genetic modification to erase the will to rebel will work.  That or mind control.  "
Well, we sils nearly took over earth using something that your race seem to lack.. Brains. We attacked when the enemy was at its weakest during the secret wars when earth's mightiest were away in Ninjeta. The campaigne failed just because I changed my mind and decided to thank a human by not taking over it..
#223 Posted by spartan177 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not Spartan-117

#224 Posted by Shanana (52882 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Ninjeta V_V

#225 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio
Try keeping it away from the viners the next time all they know is how to blow things up
#226 Posted by Shanana (52882 posts) - - Show Bio
" Try keeping it away from the viners the next time all they know is how to blow things up "
Aint that the truth.
#227 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" I miss Ninjeta V_V "
Oh Ninjeta, I think that planet can be featured in my RPG.  Can you PM me about the specifics?
#228 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" Try keeping it away from the viners the next time all they know is how to blow things up "
Aint that the truth. "
You blew up my base...
#229 Posted by Shanana (52882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Sha said:
" I miss Ninjeta V_V "
Oh Ninjeta, I think that planet can be featured in my RPG.  Can you PM me about the specifics? "
O_o It's destroyed

@Precise said:
" @Sha said:
Aint that the truth. "
You blew up my base... "

Eyes shift,

You helped!
#230 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:

" @Dreadnaught said:

" @Sha said:

" I miss Ninjeta V_V "

Oh Ninjeta, I think that planet can be featured in my RPG.  Can you PM me about the specifics? "
O_o It's destroyed

@Precise said:

" @Sha said:

Aint that the truth. "
You blew up my base... "

Eyes shift,  You helped! "
My RPG will span many, many realities.  It will go past the Comic vine multiverse even.  An Alternate Ninjetta will probably be encountered.  
#231 Posted by Psyron (1512 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Psyron said:
"
  1. has replacable bodies
"
It's Sapience.  Sentience means simple awareness.  Pretty much all multicelleur life has sentience.  Sapience is deep, abstract thought. "
Thx for the correction
#232 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18819 posts) - - Show Bio
  • CPG's powers are her using a cellphone.. False, she has the power of  sonokinesis, which she could manipulate the energy from her phone to make sound.
  • CPG's hair hasn't always been Pink,it's naturally brown, but it turned pink when she first started becoming a mutant.
More to maybe come lol
#233 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no misconceptions. >_>

#234 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18819 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" I have no misconceptions. >_> "
i could find one XP
#235 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" I have no misconceptions. >_> "
i could find one XP "

Tell me!!! >_<
#236 Posted by Feral Nova (46352 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

"
  • CPG's powers are her using a cellphone.. False, she has the power of  sonokinesis, which she could manipulate the energy from her phone to make sound.

DAMN IT! >_< Oh well, I still destroy the cellphone for fun xP

#237 Posted by Legacy_ (10378 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Closure fights for justice so innocent lives can gain closure - FALSE!  Closure named himself that name because he wanted to bring just to the Funez name (Closure).
#238 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said:
"
  • Closure fights for justice so innocent lives can gain closure - FALSE!  Closure named himself that name because he wanted to bring just to the Funez name (Closure).
"
I think my brain just had a heart attack O_O

Could you explain that thingy again? :P 

By the way how many RPGs are you involved in right now?
#239 Posted by Legacy_ (10378 posts) - - Show Bio
@Band Lone said:
" @Closure said:
"
"
I think my brain just had a heart attack O_O  Could you explain that thingy again? :P   By the way how many RPGs are you involved in right now? "

I just confused myself also.  Point blank, Closure doesn't fight for Closure 

Just two (The Rise and Fall - The Next Chapter)
#240 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said:

" @Band Lone said:

" @Closure said:
"
"
I think my brain just had a heart attack O_O  Could you explain that thingy again? :P   By the way how many RPGs are you involved in right now? "
I just confused myself also.  Point blank, Closure doesn't fight for Closure  Just two (The Rise and Fall - The Next Chapter) "
 @__@ Let me not try to understand that before I get brain damage lol 

Cool just wanted 2 know XD
#241 Posted by Breaker envoy of Setron (1283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said
The Next Chapter) "
The next chapter is over read the aftermath in the rise and fall RPG
#242 Posted by Legacy_ (10378 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Closure said
The Next Chapter) "
The next chapter is over read the aftermath in the rise and fall RPG "

Oh lol
#243 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18819 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
"  @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"
 DAMN IT! >_< Oh well, I still destroy the cellphone for fun xP   "
Good Luck with that >.> lmfao
#244 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent is not old. He is 28, young and beautiful! His white hair is an effect of his electrical powers.

#245 Posted by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think my characters been around long enough for anyone to get confused about him. lol.

#246 Posted by spartan177 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

Still uses Spartan-177 in rpgs, instead of 176

#247 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30131 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman has a weakness for cats.

#248 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman said:

" Warsman has a weakness for cats. "

Oh you got to be kitting me grampa.... :P 

I know who can kick your old butt then xD 

Felicia :D
#249 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30131 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit said: