#151 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84652 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha DC, a pimp? Your right hand wont even touch you and the only reason the left does is cause its mildly retarded lol

#152 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" Hahaha DC, a pimp? Your right hand wont even touch you and the only reason the left does is cause its mildly retarded lol "
I tired explaining this to him a thousand times, but he just doesnt get it
#153 Posted by Feather (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Pimpett :P

#154 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feather said:
" Pimpett :P "
LMAO

@Gambler said:
" Hahaha DC, a pimp? Your right hand wont even touch you and the only reason the left does is cause its mildly retarded lol "
Actually thats backwards im a righty LMAO

Well im off Former Pimp. this PIMP IS OUT!!

(yes i know i know, let me have the trip lol. PEACE MAN!)

#155 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84652 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild: hahaha peace man
#156 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

Psysis is not ElusiveStorm (So get it right DC you moron!!!)

#157 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I get misconceptions... apart from everyone thinks I'm a vamp apparently

#158 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

My character is made up of real comic book characters merged with each other. Read my bio or read ComicCrazy's "best superhero" contest and read my blog. That gives a better description.

#159 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY EPIC BUMP.

• A common misconception is that Wando's powers are derived from magic...that's not correct.  His powers are just manifestations of a complex form of energy he can manipulate in various forms. (But I admit that's a retcon xP)
#160 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew that wands :D

#161 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Constantine said:
" I knew that wands :D "
Goody =p.
#162 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio

Rina is a teen not a child!

#163 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" Rina is a teen not a child! "
I thought everyone knew that
#164 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Constantine said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" Rina is a teen not a child! "
I thought everyone knew that "

Thats news to me. lol
#165 Posted by J1NX (2524 posts) - - Show Bio

Jinx is made of pure data, not a robot.

#166 Posted by The Boss (450 posts) - - Show Bio

The Boss is not a pimp....though he employees some
The Boss doesn't get his hands dirty for just anyone.....so if he kills you feel special. 

#167 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Constantine: lol anyone who has been arund a while knows
#168 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Gonzo is not really an emperor he's a tsar

#169 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think their is any for me.

#170 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

i DID NOT KILL BOB

#171 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: but you have bad hair.... ;-P
#172 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Final Arrow: but you have bad hair.... ;-P "
Your a duck... you cant talk.
#173 Posted by Editman (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

That i do edits. LOL

#174 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: no im not ;-) and we having kfc for dinner
#175 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Final Arrow: no im not ;-) and we having kfc for dinner "
Are we how? 
#176 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: magic ;-p
#177 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

cool magic KFC! we having a bucket?

#178 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: -_- no
#179 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Final Arrow: -_- no "
Hmmm then I don;t want it:p
#180 Posted by The Hunter (7545 posts) - - Show Bio
  • The Hunter's claws never make a "SNIKT!" when they come out because his bones are not coated in adamantium.  Therefore, the claws come out silently.
  • He rarely transforms into his full lycan form.  Instead, he only uses it when absolutely necessary.
  • He is less like Wolverine, and more like Lucian personality-wise.
  • He is not a physical powerhouse, nor is he short or bulky.  Instead, he is tall and lean with a well-toned physique.
#181 Posted by Wallace Family (145 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Final Arrow: no im not ;-) and we having kfc for dinner "
such a romantic night it must be ;P
#182 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hunter said:
"
  • The Hunter's claws never make a "SNIKT!" when they come out because his bones are not coated in adamantium.  Therefore, the claws come out silently."
Mine make a "SNIKT!" sound. Couldn't resist. lol Plus I chose my claws to honour Ronin with my claws and his always made "SNIKT!" gets nostalgic

• Risky actually has superhuman attributes just not as high as those of usual comic characters. When adrenaline circulates in her system her whole body improves and it pushes her to slightly superhuman levels (especially her reflexes and her perception). She is easily able to push 600 lbs. when she is fully "charged" (before you say anything try pushing that as a 5'6'' woman of 130 lbs. lol) and run 50 mph over an extended period of time. Her durability also increases.
  • Holding the WAR personality in her is not easy for her. It pushes the limits every time and whispers seductive things in her ears trying to break its chains.
  • Risky is only a well above average hand to hand fighter (opposed to public oppinion that she is a melee master), she is able to beat most average people but those who are focussed on h2h easily outclass and beat her. This  is why she uses guns so much (with which she is a real master, probably one of the best shooters on the Vine)
#183 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine isn't a vampire nor is he human, he is more a cosmic being and comes from a race called Genesis, and the power which makes him appear Vampire is actually Nebuelosus, which is very similar.

#184 Posted by Ronnin (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Risky said:
" @The Hunter said:
"
  • The Hunter's claws never make a "SNIKT!" when they come out because his bones are not coated in adamantium.  Therefore, the claws come out silently."
Mine make a "SNIKT!" sound. Couldn't resist. lol Plus I chose my claws to honour Ronin with my claws and his always made "SNIKT!" gets nostalgic

• Risky actually has superhuman attributes just not as high as those of usual comic characters. When adrenaline circulates in her system her whole body improves and it pushes her to slightly superhuman levels (especially her reflexes and her perception). She is easily able to push 600 lbs. when she is fully "charged" (before you say anything try pushing that as a 5'6'' woman of 130 lbs. lol) and run 50 mph over an extended period of time. Her durability also increases.
  • Holding the WAR personality in her is not easy for her. It pushes the limits every time and whispers seductive things in her ears trying to break its chains.
  • Risky is only a well above average hand to hand fighter (opposed to public oppinion that she is a melee master), she is able to beat most average people but those who are focussed on h2h easily outclass and beat her. This  is why she uses guns so much (with which she is a real master, probably one of the best shooters on the Vine)
"

Noooo.. everything I thought to be true about this world has come crashing down by lies lol j/k :p
#185 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ronnin said:
"@Risky said:
" @The Hunter said:
"

"
Noooo.. everything I thought to be true about this world has come crashing down by lies lol j/k :p "

Risky seems to do that. xP lol jk
#186 Posted by Ronnin (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"@Ronnin said:
"@Risky said:
" @The Hunter said:
"

"
Noooo.. everything I thought to be true about this world has come crashing down by lies lol j/k :p "
Risky seems to do that. xP lol jk "

she's so going to SNIKT! you and no I don't mean that in a good way :P
#187 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ronnin said:
"@dreadmaster said:
"@Ronnin said:
"@Risky said:
" @The Hunter said:
"

"
she's so going to SNIKT! you and no I don't mean that in a good way :P "

Ehh i got my own way to "Snikt" back. :P lol jk
#188 Posted by Ronnin (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"@Ronnin said:
"@dreadmaster said:
"@Ronnin said:
"@Risky said:
" @The Hunter said:
"

"
Ehh i got my own way to "Snikt" back. :P lol jk "

well it was nice knowing you xD
#189 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ronnin said:
"@dreadmaster said:
"@Ronnin said:
"@dreadmaster said:
"@Ronnin said:
"@Risky said:
" @The Hunter said:
"

"
Ehh i got my own way to "Snikt" back. :P lol jk "
well it was nice knowing you xD "

I believe now is the time for me to amscray. :P
#190 Posted by Ronnin (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
I believe now is the time for me to amscray. :P "

#191 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ronnin said:
"@dreadmaster said:
I believe now is the time for me to amscray. :P "

"

LMFAO!
#192 Posted by Shadowstep (3014 posts) - - Show Bio

Number One: Just because Shadowstep is the only member of a very unique living off-shoot of The Vizards (Soul Reapers with Hollow Powers) does not mean he will perform secret experiments on other living Viners in order to inflate the number of living Vizards to make himself feel like his not totally alone in The Universe.

Number Two: Shadowstep does not manipulate and/or train children to kill people for him.

Number Three: Shadowstep cannot create life with his Energy Manipulating Powers. He isn't Emperor Palpatine, none of the female Viners (this includes Viners who are either Jedi or Sith) are going to get pregnant via Immaculate Conception.

Number Four: Shadowstep's glasses do not disintegrate when he undergoes the "Aizenfication" process.

Number Five: Shadowstep cannot stop a blade with his index finger...well maybe if he absorbed tons of energy beforehand and increased his physical strength to astronomical levels (which is bad for his Heart so that ain't gonna happen) but he's never really tried it because he would probably end up breaking off his finger and even though he would grow a new one (Thank God for Healing Factors) it would still hurt like Hell.

Number Six: Shadowstep's katana cannot control your minds.
#193 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Talon is a weapon by choice, she may appear to be a victom of her past and that is ture to a certin extent. But the actualy thing keeping her bakc from being more human and acting less soldire like is herself and her own choice's and fears about what will happen when she becomes so vunrable. There for she makes up the excuse that she is a weapon and can not change when she knows very well that she can.
  2. Talon's claws do make a "SNICKET" sound due to her plated skeleton though she is able to silently unleash them with certin techniques she does to her body.
  3. Talon's eyes do not stay one color and many times vary between a rainbow of colors mostly: Red, Black, Emerald and seldomly white.
  4. Personality wise she is very quiet and may appear to be a hot head at times, never the less she is actualy very slow in making large choices and even the minor ones she appeares to hesatate.
  5. She enjoyes killing, even though she might appeare hesatant to killing some one, she does very much like killing them,
  6. Talon is NOT a vampire, though many times in my posts I have shown her to lick her claws of the blood of her victoms and even go to such an extent as licking her own blood but this does not mean she is a vampire. Talon in many cases in battle gets this kind of sensation that makes her more feral than she chooses to be. There for one on her anamilistic natures is to each flesh, so many times I have her run into the wilderness as she goes "hunting" to let the blood lust out. But some times while in battle she gets it thrust upon her and finds herself at the end of a battle licking the blood of her enemy off herself and her claws.
  7. Talon IS the daughter of a different reality Wolverine, though her mother is unknown, never the less I have left a few hints toward what kind of creature Talon;s mother is.
  8. Along with the fact that Talon technecaly is not a clone even though she so many times says it. She was borne of a woman and her genes where re-written to that of one person. So there is no DNA of any mother.
  9. In a comfatable situation Talon would retire herself to reading. She's a very highly educated person being schooled in almost every thing. She is a good mucisal can play the piano very well and enjoyes to read. Along with secretly sining every now and then
#194 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I use guns.

#195 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a copy of Iceman
#196 Posted by Psyron (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

I am usually at a tactical distance from my opponents or is hiding behind a cover

#197 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Misconception #1:  The Empire of Xantro is limited to the titular planet, Xantro.  FALSE, while Xantro was the source world for the Xantroan humanoid species, it now serves as the capital world (if you will) for an Empire spanning several different systems.  However, note that the Xantroan Empire doesn't reach beyond the Milky Way Galaxy.
  • Misconception #2:  The Wanderer is fully Xantroan or is a representative of said species/Empire.  FALSE, as Wando is half human and has lived his entire life (more or less, the time he has spent off-world is hardly notable) on Earth.  I'm not even sure if he has been on any non-seceded Xantroan world, at least in the present time.  Hell, Wando's even been amnesiac for a long time and NOT known about Xantro at all.
  • Misconception #3:  The Wanderer is Swedish.  FALSE, Wando might know the Swedish language (being an omnilingual and all) if anything.  But beside that, and despite my rl nationality, Wando's not even remotely connected to Sweden, not more than the average US citizen is.

Anyway, not sure these are real misconceptions or if I'm just paranoid..>_> I guess I should be betting on the latter :P
#198 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

Precise does not use any special conditioners, his hair is naturally that shiny.

#199 Posted by Chosen One (2123 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" Precise does not use any special conditioners, his hair is naturally that shiny. "
lol
#200 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

That Vayne Belmont is a Vampire..or Immortal lol