MILITARY CONTROL

ION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By ION

ION hovered above the planet taking in the information that the Guardians of Oa were sending.

"This planet must be corrected or destroyed..." The Guardian Ganthet said before ending the transmission.

ION sometimes despised the way that Kyle Rayner was treasured by the Guardians and he was just the janitor of the entire Corps.

"Well let's try to fix this thing first, then if all else fails..." ION thought to himself.

ION then began to scan the planet, this way he could discern the best course of action.

Suddenly he felt the familiar energy of a power ring.

"What!? There should be no Corps. members on planet..." ION thought as he reached into his own pocket dimension and pulled out his power ring. He didn't use it very often as he didn't really need the ring most of the time but it would help to find out who this other ring belonged to.

"Ring identify Corps. member on site." ION said to his ring.

"Corpsman unidentified. This is a Rogue Green Lantern Ring." the ring replied in it's monotone voice.

"Well that's as good a place as any to start." ION thought to himself. He then placed his ring back into the pocket dimension and started to follow the energy signature toward the planet's surface.
Post Edited:2007-03-24 04:48:16

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By GL Bertron

GL Bertron woke up to a voice inside his head screaming. His ring was trying to warn him. He had been pinged by a lantern ring. he hadn't found his absolution yet and he didn't want to run into a lantern until he had absolution.

"Not good." Bertron opened the box and neural dampener and slid his ring on. "What can you tell me ring."

"Lantern member ION has arrived in the planet's atmosphere."

"Show me and give me details."

"Lantern Ion is a high level corps member. Ring power manifest even without ring to certain degrees. Ion has completed all known missions with success. Alpha level constitution and high ranked concentration. Facing Ion is not a valid option with your lack of training." The ring showed Bertron an image of Ion and then faded. "Ion has stoppped pinging, I would surmize you are not the mission."

"Well that is good to hear. Ring wake me if he knocks at the door." Bertron removed the ring and placed it back in the adamantium box and activated the psyonic dampener. This would complicate matteers a bit.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto had much to deal with fourpower was no more and new allys had joined Raines. First thing was to take care of raines for now the white zone would fall under the command of Magneto and his future bride. Magneto went to his battle room to be updated on what was going on outside. It was looking good so far Raines was trapped in his own palace and Magnetos armies where advancing.

A small group of Raines men had defeated an army of his own captured men that was sent up against them after having been brainwashed. Magneto Believed the man who lead this group was V. Lucky for Magneto V was new to Raines forces and did not notice they where Raines men. The fighting would be much harder when Magnetos soilders arrived. Perhaps Magneto Would go to this fight Himself.

Black Zone Palace

Here is an Up to date Zone Control List.

Xan- Mighty Magneto

Black ZOne - Marchioness Oriax

Red ZOne - Time Keeper

White Zone - Magneto and Marchioness Oriax (WIling to give to an Evil Ally who is worthy)

Blue Zone - boken (however is disputed by Raines the old commander turned Traitor.)

-
Post Edited:2007-03-24 07:25:14

BlackMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By BlackMask

"What a wonderful world we have here" BlackMask was very pleased at what he saw the great palace of the Mighty Magneto stood before him. Guards appeared to be at full alert and running this way and that. "Hmmmmm interesting something is keeping me from teleporting inside." BlackMask figured something had happened and went to see Magneto. BlackMask walked to the front gate to be stopped by a guard."Halt state your name and reason for being here."The young guard looked a little scared when he asked the question. BlackMask was use to the reasction. "I wish to offer your king my services"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Mighty Magneto

A guard came to Magneto and informed him that a man was here to see him.

"So who is this man why should i care about him."

"My lord he did look somewhat powerful perhaps he could be of use to you Mylord." Guard

"I'll decide who is of use you worthless dog. Now bring him to the throne room. i shall see him at once."

Magneto walked to his throne room and took his seat. Waiting for this new man to come before him. This was a time where he could use another ally.

BlackMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By BlackMask

One of the guards came back towards BlackMask. "My Lord will see you now" BlackMask followed the guard to Magneto's throne room."Mighty Magneto thank you for seeing me. I assure you I am worthy of your time" BlackMask had heard stories of this man where he came from and figured he would be taller."Evil Lord my name is BlackMask and I have noticed you are short a commander of White Zone. I think I can help you with that. If you give me command i shall help you crush your enemies."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"If time where not as they are i would have you killed for thinking you could just walk in here and ask for a command."

Magneto looked over the man standing before him.

"However these are not normal times and i need new commanders."

Magneto waited before he said more still looking over the man. There was something about him. He would keep his spys on the man for the time to learn more about him.

"I shall give you the White Zone however it is only for awhile unless you prove your self worthy to have it."

Magneto was alittle afraid this was just another of Raines men. But only time would tell.

"Go take command my men have been informed and will take your commands. We are having a problems in the Blue Zone and could use your help."

Magneto wanted to quickly find out whos side this man was on so sending him into battle would tell him.

"If you can help take down Raines and his rebel scum you shall prove yourself worthy. Now Go."

OoC sorry gotta log for alittle good luck.

BlackMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By BlackMask

"Yes Lord Magneto I understand the lack of trust and will try and earn it." BlackMask did not like not being trusted. His word was everything to him and he had much honor. He might have been evil but he was the kinda evil that came right at you not played little games like this Raines man.BlackMask went to his command with the help of a guard and got updated on what was going on. There appeared to be only a small force held up in Blue Zone. "This shall be very easy to get raid of this man." Blackmask looked around he could tell that these where good soilders around him well trained."its time to move out men we only need a small team lets bring about 2000 men." Blackmask was sure he could take down these rebels quickly."Trooper lead us to this bokens location at once."BlackMask and his troops moved out towards the blue zone ready for battle.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto was glad to have another commander perhaps this one might last. Just then quicksilver entered the room.

"Father have you not slept at all" Quicksilver

"A little my son there is no need to worry your father can go a few days with out sleep."

"Father I would like to be given a command to help you fight." Quicksilver

"My son now is not your time you are still young."

"But Father...." Quicksilver

"Do not question me boy now go back and watch over your sister."

Magneto know his son well he know he wanted to fight to prove himself. In time my son in time Magneto thought.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#210  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Ooc: Just to set the record straight, Raines is not a rebel, Gambler and GL Berton have the rebels in a undiclosed location.

ThunderBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By ThunderBlaze

Tb flew back in fron is LONG quest but still ad not found cryo-wolf.....so he decided to go back to mag.

"umm...boss....I couldn't find cryo-wolf......he's nowhere to be found...."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto had just executed one of his Generals when he noticed Thunder.

"Ah TB a few things have changed since last i saw you."

Magneto signaled a guard to have him remove the dead general.

"I have a new mission for you now. I need some one to lead some of mt men into the blue zone to battle Raines and his allys. You will be my new general in command of the 2nd legion. 100,000 Elite Troops. You still need compelte the first Mission i Gave you but it can wait for now."

BlackMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By BlackMask

"Fire" BlackMask had arrived at Raines Palace and had also enjoyrd the veiw along the way. He decided it was a good idea to bombard the place for awhile before he advanced.

"Give me more firepower on that tower i want to bring it down."BlackMask was sure this would be over and then he could go to ruling the White Zone.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Mighty Magneto

One of Magneto's guards came to magneto and handed him a report. It stated that BlackMask had aready began Firing on Raines base.

"Well that was quicker then i thought it would be well done."

The guard quickly went back to his other dutys. Magneto for the first time since the battle had begun smiled just a small smile.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#215  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott stopped eating and noticed the rock. Simba noticed it too.

Scott picked up the rock and caught a scent. He reverted to were-wolf form just in case there would be trouble. Scott got up, following the scent into a nearby alley. Simba was at his heels, ears back ready to attack. The scent got stronger. He immediately swirled around to behind a dumpster claws bared. He found the source of the thrown rock, it was a man. He looked like some sort of spy.

"What do you want!?" Cryo-Wolf growled. Simba growled as well.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Scarlet and QuickSilver to keep them selves busy decided to have alittle combat training. The great game of chess Scarlet always won but Quick never gave up.

"Check-Mate I win again." Scarlet

"Damm it again one more time I got you this time" Quick

They started another game.

Magneto could tell his children where playing using his telepathic powers. He could tell what everyone was doing in his palace.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#217  Edited By Pontius

Raines stood on the northern wall.

"So this is how it ends?" said Raines.

He was down to about 60 soldiers and his right hand man Hiss. V was also there but Raines knew V would find a way to survive.

"DUMP IT!" yelled Hiss.

2 soldiers dumped hot oil over the side of the wall. Raines then took a arrow and lite it on fire.

"Burn, you bastereds."

The oil went up in flames, along with a number of Black Mask's soldiers.

Hiss and Raines lead there reamaning troops out side for the final showdown. Hiss was taking out 3 to 4 soldiers at a time. Raines cast an illusion of 20,000 more troops, for a temporary distraction.

V, having recieved his final order from Raines, headed out the back, and left the Blue Zone. And headed towards Magneto's Palace.

BlackMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By BlackMask

"What the how did they get so many men so quickly." BlackMask was very confused he had never seen so many men appear out of no where. BlackMask decide not to wait any longer he had seen the man Raines and teleported to him. "I bring a message from Magneto Time To Die" BlackMask fired a high powered energy blast at Raines and braced himself for battle.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Pontius

Raines jump to get out of the way of the blast, but wasnt quick enough. Catching most of the blast in the upper chest.

"HISS!" yelled Raines.

As Hiss turned to help his master, a soldier cut off Hiss's arm. Hiss turned back around and grabbed the soldier by the neck. As he did this another soldier stabbed him through the back.

"Massster." said Hiss.

Raines could do nothing but watch, as his body guard was cut down. Raines lay in a pool of his own blood.

"So, Erik has sent his best assassin to finish me off." Raines said with a grin.

Raines took a couple more breaths, and then died. His and fell to the ground, but something shiney rolled out of his hand. KABOOM!!
Post Edited:2007-03-24 13:25:30

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Boken

Boken recovered from his wounds and went to Magneto.

Magnus, would it be possible if I could take a week off inorder to make up lost time with my son? You have children Magnus and I know that life would be hell if one of them died. i thought for 20 years my son was dead. now i know that he lives you don't know how happy I am, as a father I hope you understand Magnus. my son comes before anything. i know he is powerful,but i would like to do a little training with him.

BlackMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By BlackMask

OoC how big Kaboom you talkin about here.

"You crazy so of a ...." Before Blackmask could teleport the blast torn into his powersuit. BlackMask went flying into a wall breaking a few bones. He had burns all over his body his bodysuit was almost gone. BlackMask tryed to Teleport but did not have enough power to do so. A few of his men saw him before he passed out. The men picked him up and began to carry him back to Magneto.
Post Edited:2007-03-24 13:41:52

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By V

BlackMask says:

"OoC how big Kaboom you talkin about here."

Took out the palace. Nothing world ending.

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By V

V, saw the smoke rise up into the sky, and knew Raines was dead.

As Magneto's palace came into view, V noticed all the security. He simply put his hood up and started to run, it was a light jug at first.

Producing a chrome tube from the sleeve of his robe, V broke into a full sprint. A bright red beam shot out of the tube.

"Hold it yo....

The guard never got the chance to finish his sentence. V struck down three more guards with a bolt of lightning.

Seizing the mind of a weak guard, he persuaded the man to open the palace doors.

"Now....you want to show me were Magneto's daughter is. said V.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"My Lord we have destoryed Raines Palace and Killed raines." Guard

"So that is the end of Raines and what of BlackMask."

"They are bring his body here as we speak sir he was very badly injured in an explosion." Guard

"Make sure he is given all the heath care that can be provided."

"Boken I understand your need to reunite however with Raines gone I need someone to rebuild Blue Zone."

Magneto Looked at boken and understood his pain.

"You can have off if you give up your command of blue zone."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Boken

My lord can i rebuild the Zone and then take the week or not?

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"If boken you can rebuild the zone and perhaps have your pet Shadow watch and relay messages to you then yes."

Magneto sat waiting for boken response. He could not risk the blue zone with out a leader in the shape it was in.

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By V

Magneto was so happy with the destruction of Raines, that he and Boken, hadnt realized that V was in the palace.

"Here, this is Wanda's room." said the guard.

V snaped the guards neck, he put the body in Wanda's closet. He sat down next to the guards dead body, and waited.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"You little cheat" Scarlet

"I did not i beat you" Quicksilver

Scarlet went chasing after QuickSivler but he was to fast to keep up. Quicksilver decided to hide in her room she would hate it if he hide there. Quick ran and tryed to fine a place to hide in her room.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Boken

"thank you my lord. tell Shadow if there is anything that you need me for."

Boken left the palace with Darkhonest and they started to rebuild the Zone makeing Castle Mutonica

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Boken

Within three hours Boken and Darkhonest sucessfully rebuilt the Blue Zone.

"Now my son we have some chatching up to do."

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By V

V sat and watched Quicksilver, if the boy came to close he would have to kill him instead. V really wanted to kill Wanda, the death of yet another daughter would push Magneto over the edge.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Quicksilver found the perfect spot to hide scarlets closet. He opened it only to see a dead guard and some man he did not know.

"Who the hell are..... Guards!!!!"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto heard his son shouting for the guards and thought the worst. MAgneto stood up from his throne and began to run towards the sounds of his voice. Magneto thought damm me for building this place so fing big.

Scarlet also heard her brother and began to run towards him with a few guards with her.

-
Post Edited:2007-03-24 14:35:49

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Boken

boken and DarkHonest went to the training grounds.

"Now Darkhonest i want you to go all out. i want you to hold back nothing."

the two began to spar.

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By V

Using the force, V lifted the boy into the air by the neck, choking him until he passed out. V threw Quicksilver over his shoulder, and headed towards the door. Two royal guards came rushing in.

"Put the Prince down." shouted one of the guards.

"Help me escape you will." said V.

The guard turned and stabbed his partner in the chest.

"There's a secret passage in the library, pull the book,"Ultimate Power." and the book rake will move, and reveal a tunnel." said the royal guard.

"Very good, now go, tell Magneto to worry not, that you personaly helped me escape." said V. Knowing full well that Magneto would surely kill the guard.

And so V, escaped into the secret tunnel.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Mighty Magneto

A guard came running to Magneto

"Sir don't worry i Helped V escape with your son." Guard

"You what you fool"

Magneto torn the man apart taking all the iron out of his body. Magneto flew into a rage kiling 12 guards before coming to his daughter.

"Father stop please stop" Scarlet

"Damm it Noooooooooo"

Magneto fell to his knees. scarlet tried to comfort her father.

OoC gotta go guys Damm you V.

Avatar image for invisible_amendment
Invisible Amendment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Scott stopped eating and noticed the rock. Simba noticed it too.Scott picked up the rock and caught a scent. He reverted to were-wolf form just in case there would be trouble. Scott got up, following the scent into a nearby alley. Simba was at his heels, ears back ready to attack. The scent got stronger. He immediately swirled around to behind a dumpster claws bared. He found the source of the thrown rock, it was a man. He looked like some sort of spy."What do you want!?" Cryo-Wolf growled. Simba growled as well."

"Oh nothing really and put those claws away. Great sense of smell there, kiddo. How about joining the Rebels? And maybe your pup there can be the firefighter mascot," said Amendment. However, Amendment wasn't too sure about recruiting a child, though he thought if he could steal something and get away with it, then perhaps he might crazy enough to join the Rebels. "So how about it?"

ooc: also take note of the environment, the last time I read, it was a barren land with all that fiery stuff happening.

ION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By ION

ION was flying into the atmosphere of the planet still homing in on the rogue Lantern Ring. In his mind he felt the familiar pinging of his own power. ION was very unlike any other Green Lantern in that he could tap into the rings extra power and abilities without having it on. The Guardians had said that his willpower was off the scale and like nothing they had ever seen. ION himself attributed it to his own mutant abilities. He had been trained by the best after all. The ring was telling him that he was closing in on the rogue ring's energy signature.

"Well either this will be good and this Lantern can help or I'm taking that ring home." ION thought.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#239  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott reverted back to his normal form. "You're part of the rebels?" Scott asked,"I've been trying to find you guys. I want to help."

Scott turned away."innocent people have been killed in my name. Magneto wants me dead......and frankly......I want him dead. He killed my parents. He needs to suffer the pain that he inflicted on my them." Scott clenched his fists. The air around him started getting colder as a result of his anger. He shook himself into reality and turned back to the Rebel.

"I'm in. how about you Simba?" "OK.", simba said. Scott looked at the Rebel and nodded,"He said yes. Let's go."

That was a close call Scott thought to himself. he almost got out that time. I need to watch my temper. with that, Scott and Simba followed the Rebel.
Post Edited:2007-03-24 20:19:27

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Sync

Cal incline Sync alias, had just got though selling his specails goods for great prices to people. when a messanger, came up to him.."bib E D,, BOB d , BOOO," and

Cal repsonded "Hickory dicky dock"... the code, something had happen to His lord chid... as much as it pain him he had let it happen. he thought with a smile ( thats means lots of money for her, status of power, and more ninja monkeys to train..YEAH)

Instantly he use his energy absorbing power to collect energy with from the life around , with the speed/harmony of world rush towards palace...

"I understand my new mission" Sync stated.. Magneto heart skip a beat, that sync saw though the electic bio pulse energy that ran though Magneto.

Magneto could not stand him, doing that.. is that a monkey in a ninja outfit;;; magneto look and said in the back of his head...It best not to ask, he thought.

As on clue as always, sync said, " i have already been inform and have reviewed the tapes, and examine the assaulte and gauge his abilties my lord" ANDDDD!!! magneto yelled with a bit of annyance, the earth shock as magento yelled and guards looked in fear but try to play the part...

Sync and the ninja monkey, where playing platie cake,and rock paper sissciors as magneto did this.. "Sissiors" great plan ..Sync says to the monkey

what the hell was he talking about..or the monkey..dammit im questioning a monkey thoughts.. and magneto smiled..if head could mess with his head and keep his cool, than he was good, and that was sync.. god was he crazy..

"what is your plan Sync" My lord be ready, i have already prepare defenses here for you and the ninja monkey flinged poo at magneto feet..whats thats inside a metal object magneto look in wonder..

"my lord..read this and be ready",sync answered.

"and for his abilites my lord, he has made one flaw.."

"What level are you granting me to use my lord"

Sync smiled and nodded it had been awhile since that level was granted

"AND SYNC!!!!!" magneto said with force ,yet a smoothe tone.. " no more monkeys" "as you wish my lord" just than the monkey "poof" and a ninja parrit appear on top of a ninja bunny" why do i even.... , he looked to respond, only to see that sync was gone.."dam hes good"

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Sync

Sync was now moving fast his feet did not even touching the ground ,things moved in painfuly slow speed, even when he standed still. He had cloak himself off to all enegies, even his body stop making oder and lifeforce/engeis exist, his very soul seemed to fade from destiny..

This was to easy, but a trap anyway. Even though this guy that had stolen, quicksliver covered his track indeed very well, he FAILED to cover quickslivers.. this unquie energy yet famliar life force that this guy omitted allowed sync to

follwed him here and there, but it was quickslivers energy that he was tracking..

Sync ran tactics,plans,and reactions though his mind, he had nothing else better to do, jeeze i expected this sercet tunnel to have more.. to it( teenage mutant ninja turtles,teenage mutant ninja turtles, hero in a have shell TURTLE POWER) he sing along in his head. Well at lease it seemed a trailed had been left by sync so to speak but who

would follwed that trail? I hope ninja monkey carries out the plan and find this prime chick?

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By V

"Seems were being followed, young fool." said V.

"And since I know he cant follow me, it must be you."

V, drew out his lightsaber, "Just so you know...it was your sister I was after, but, tis your dystany to die tonight."

The killing blow was quick and accurate, a single motion removed head from body.

"That is for you Raines." said V.

V left the body at the end of the tunnel. Using Quicksilver's blood, he left a message on the wall.

"It is such a shame Magnus, that you cannot protect your family."

V, then ran off towards the Blue Zone, to settle the score with Boken.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Sync

Dam...quicksliver lifeforce was fading, Sync felt his life force Rise than fall in that all to familar way. Adjusting his speed, he arrived just in time... Not to bad, this guy had some style to him, to bad he got BIG L for "LOSER" as george of the jungle ran though his mind as he thought about this guy) "yeah sloppy techquie" sync says in low tone and sigh of disappoval.

He did not like to do it but he would have to focus his energy to hold onto quicksliver life energy that was quickly leaving.. also He would have to use some of the mystical powers he asborb and put into the body to hold, and keep life to it.."NEN SEN KON SOOO TASHIEN" the body and head rose, the head eyes open..saying "ahhhhhhhhhhh" than "saying help me"

Sync responds with a firm "shut up" that the kid knows alll to well. ANd punches quicksliver in face knocking the head out cold... it was for the best the kid would whine and use up his lifeforce...

Time was of the essence, and sync needed to get the kid to the palace, also he could see how this so called queen would react..HAHAHAH thats funny queen....queer.. lol, he thought, and with a flash was gone..

Yeah this guy was a rookie or something you think he would know that when you kill you should not get the bodies life enegry oh you, especailly at death, the mounement life is at one of its strongest points... this would make tracking easy..and that unquie energy he used made it better and sweeter...

"MY LORDDDDD" sync exploded to the palace walls, busting half of them and sending guards blowing off in many directions, some dying just from the force of the shockwave..

sync walk to the shadows and smoke of debris he had made... holding the child .. "quickly or all is lost" " What access am i granted LORD to USe"

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By V

Ooc: Are you telling me that, some how even though Quicksilver's head was cut off, that he's somehow still alive? (And Quicksilver's like 18,19 years old.)

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Sync

occ: USing mystic energy or what is magic yes, but if you want him dead

are you saying that when you killef quicksliver while he was unconnuiness?

if not, how did magane to hold him or stop him for running away from you when you did not say what or how you held him?

kid is a17.18 19 to me, he is still his child, and if he not on par with me hes a child((keeping evil content of my char in line with the last statement)

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By V

Ooc: Quicksilver was knocked out when I cut his head off. Bring him back if you want. I'd much rather kill you anyway.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Sync

Occ: just asking , did not lnow if you weher talking to youreslf or thinking what you said...

but if you want him dead, just say ya, if not say nay,

but sloppy, what thinks you got what it takes to kill me , and your more than weclome to do it, if you can

V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By V

With Fourpower dead, and a rookie captain in Boken, two of the Zones on Xan were poorly gaurded. V maid his way to the White Zone, it had never really had stable leadership.

First the demon Oriax had command, but she is now to be Magneto's wife, and had left the Zone to live in the Palace of Magneto. Next Fourpower was giving command, but he turned on Magneto, and was put to death.

V walked up to the wall pertecting the palace.

A group of patroling soldiers noticed the stranger.

"What buisness you have here?" said a guard.

"I have come to give you purpose, do you not long for war?" said V.

"Do you not see? Magneto and his ^$#@ have abandoned you."

V's words rang true, the men had been left to guard an empty palace.

" I offer you a chance at glory, rich's beyond your weildist dreams." said V

More soldiers started to gather.

"MY NAME IS V! I AM THE LAST SURVIVING SITH LORD, AND WITH THE BLOOD OF MAGNETO'S ONLY SON, I CLAIM THIS ZONE! ARE YOU WITH ME?

The gathered soldiers all chanted in u-nasing: V,V,V,V,V.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Sync

Sync admire magneto to telling/granting him access again. " SHAZAM" he thought as he was allowed to the level.

As so thouht he felt the energy of something,, it was a ninja monkey, it gave him a message.. " a V in white zone, soldiers in disrank, pesanats standing by, trade routes ready, ninja"

So this was this guy name V.. catchy name bout like std, but hey it still roung out there VVVVVV, sync said to himself smirking, even the ninja monkey grinned and flung poo at sync..

My lord, they have done as we predicted, they have went to white zone, what is your will? I have ensure outcomes if need be?

Just than ninja monkey drop another thing, "WOW DOUBLE SHAzam"

sync said.. this prime chick is not too bad and she wants to know more" already he thought to hiself"

in front of magneto with his sons body, ninja monkey, ninja bunny, ninja parriot and sync,start doing the electric slide, followed by the robot, into the moonwalk, finsih with mc hammer dance ...(ice ice ice baby) poof and they are gone

Avatar image for invisible_amendment
Invisible Amendment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Scott reverted back to his normal form. "You're part of the rebels?" Scott asked,"I've been trying to find you guys. I want to help."Scott turned away."innocent people have been killed in my name. Magneto wants me dead......and frankly......I want him dead. He killed my parents. He needs to suffer the pain that he inflicted on my them." Scott clenched his fists. The air around him started getting colder as a result of his anger. He shook himself into reality and turned back to the Rebel."I'm in. how about you Simba?" "OK.", simba said. Scott looked at the Rebel and nodded,"He said yes. Let's go."*That was a close call* Scott thought to himself. *he almost got out that time. I need to watch my temper.* with that, Scott and Simba followed the Rebel.
Post Edited:2007-03-24 20:19:27"

Amendment was slowly leading Wolf to the Rebel camp, even though it was the middle of the night and this was the time in which Magneto's army enjoyed attacking. Though he secretly wished they would attack, just to see Wolf's powers in action. The last thing he wanted however was Wolf going rogue and seeking revenge on Magneto now. He hoped that that wouldn't happen, as he was still young and being young was a good enough reason that he was inexperienced in combat, even if Amendment had felt his anger and power when he reverted into a wolf and made the air icy cold. He didn't want another Rebel to die, especially at this age as well. He had seen enough Rebel's die when he was in Magneto's army in the White Zone. Though he flew through the ranks at such a fast pace, he realised what he was doing was wrong and now hoped to overthrow Magneto's rule. He basically had a price on his head, though luckily for Amendment, he hadn't been captured yet.

"Well we're almost there kiddo. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself? And my name's Dylan Fisher, or Invisible Amendment as people like to call me."

But even though he was sent here undercover for the Third Echelon's own purposes, he couldn't have any kind of communication with them as that would blow his cover which meant not being able to use the Third Echelon's resources if he ever needed backup.