Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Midnightist

6:34 At Rest Towers

His fist thuds against the metal skin. The droid crashs to the floor. The second lungs aiming for his waist. It misses due to its target jumping in the air and cartwheeling behind it. He kicks it’s mid section making it fall onto the first one. His hands barely sweating from the hits. The corner of his eye moves to see another dummy bot with a firearm. It pulls the trigger and fills the air with bullets. 

“Sir you have a vistor” 

"Carol I”ve told you I’m not to be disbered when I’m……” 

“He says his name is Director Morting from MI6”. The man does one last leap in the air spins his leg and dragon kicks the robot in the face. 

“I’ll be right there"

“Long time no see Morting.” 

“Well well well if it isn’t my good friend Midnightist or would you like me to use your cover name. " 

"I‘d like you to leave I don’t have time for MI6 and wants with the acent?”

“Come on now we’re all enhanced soldiers here I got implants just like you.. whats wrong with the acent it doesn’t sound american anyway I’m here to ask you for a favor an new agent of ours codenamed: Graft has gone into the hero biz that’s all fine and dandy but we need to test him out first make sure hes top notch for when her majesty needs him for special tasks."

"Tell me why the he11 should I help you out anyway last time we met you tried to put a bullet in me” 

“ and if I recall you put a knife to my throat its all the same but I’m not really asking you but Primemister Helen Devoro is and well we know you two had history together” He stood quiet then said 

“I’ll test him you pontz but that’s all he’ll come out of this in one piece and I most certainly don’t want any d@mn MI6 agents f#cking things up if I see any they wont com out in one piece got it” 

“Loud and clear” 

“Now get out of my building”

That night at 7:23 Midnightist snuck into the living courters of the Dragon’s Lair home to the super hero group the Ice Dragons. He left a card on the door of Graft's room  "8:30 at timesquare mall I needed to buy some kicks”

8:29 at Timesquare mall

Midnightist waited in the control room with the guards down on the ground. He watched the cameras waiting for Graft

Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Graft

Earlier that day

"Luke?"

"Yeah, What the F#ck do you want?"

"Theres a hit on someone's head. You up to the task?"

"As always"

_______

Later

Peter Rest was born a killer. From the time of childhood, premonitions of death and visions of death filled his mind. They dubbed him insane, they called him crazy, but they fed him drugs by the handful and patted him on the head like the child he was. But as time went on, the world wished to manipulate him. They abducted him from the comfort of his rubber room and straight injected and they turned into their personal weapon.

Years later, he'd meet perhaps an equal match. The man known by many names, primarily known as Graft, ICE's Archer.
~

"F#cking MI6, Thought I was done with them" The Ghost muttered as he loaded and locked his AK-47 with explosive rounds. Slinging the Gun over his back, he than reached into his pocket for the business card that was left on his door back at his teams HQ's
"8:30 at timesquare mall I needed to buy some kicks

Graft smirked and put the card back into his pearl white gear and tip-toed his way into the malls security room. Those Emerald Eyes of his showing themselves against the brightlights of the shopping mall. His pale gloves lifting his mask up just enough to show his mouth as he sent his eggshell white boots flying through the door. The nails flew from their place to reveal the massacre of the security guards that laid on the floor.

"What ya watching? Chicks taking a sh!t? Cause you know they put sick b#stards like you in jail for that sh!t ya know" 
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Midnightist

"Wow that was impressive you got pass the security cameras...... what can you become invisible........ block electric signals ....... you know what it doesn't really matter so I guess you should get to know me my name is Midnightist and some of your friends at MI6 asked me to kill you so I'm going to kill you notice how I said going to and not try to there is a difference." Midnightist quit talking and pressed his feet up against the console of the security room and used his feet to push out of the room. He stopped the chair and got out of the chair and then kicked it at Graft.

He jumped over the guard rail and went to the lower level. This was why he picked the mail as the place to attack. It is a big area with allot of small and large places to enter and get the drop on your opponent luckliy for him he had memorized the design of the building and he could pop out of and location he wanted and finish this off quickly, but that would not be a proper test of his foe if he just out right killed him and he decided to save that option for later.

He goes over what he knows about his opponent. "Alright let me think I've got this guys powers down I know what he can do, the speeds, targeting and photographic reflexes and hopefully my little question has got him thinking I don't know what he can do. That gives me and advantage I can use although I doubt this will go on long since he is no where in my league. Still to be on the safe side I should try and get some contact so I can get a prediction on his fighting style just incase he tries to pull something. "

Midnightist begins to run down the hallways of the empty building normally full of people looking to waist their money on useless items. "I can't believe I'm doing this I promised myself I would do this kind of crap anymore...... but I made a promise to Helen along time ago if she needed I would help her and as much as I try to follow my own promises we had something special and I'm not going to ruin that with not keeping my word. If she wants this guy tested he'll be tested."

Again Midnightist stops. He looks up and makes a massive jump in the air. He grabs a hold onto a vent guard and brings it down. He holds onto it and after entering the vent places it back. "Good know I can double back on this guy and attack before he knows I'm not going that way anymore." He crawls through the steel pipe and stops to wait on his prey. He pulls out a .454 and prepares to fire at his target the moment he sees him.