Bring it on Talon!

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By talon_x23

Talon strolled down the busy road before her. Her mission was simple enough and her target was easy enough to handle. But she never underestimated her opponent. She would always be prepared just incase they were a much larger threat than she supposed. The sun was at its highest point and Talon looked around at the people going on their way to work and school “I am grateful that my life is not that way” she thought to herself. She was able to gain leave from the X Men for this day with no questions asked yet there still was suspicion in her fathers part. A cool breeze blew through Talons loose hair that rested on her shoulders. Her sharp emerald eyes were surveying the populated area making sure that she would locate her target not the other way around.

Putting her hands in her pockets she sighed out of annoyance. She new that life was not going to change she was a weapon and it was her mission to kill sort of reminded her about the story of the turtle and the scorpion “Because it’s my nature” she said. After a few minuets she reached the towns outer limits and just stood there staring off into the distance. The sky was clear and the sun shone down with all its radiance on her. She was dressed very casual in a black tank top and jeans. Wearing her uniform was not the best thing to do when she wanted to appear unsuspicious. Her tanned skin absorbed the heat and her healing factor stopped hr from being burned by it. She was the perfect example of a double person. One was like this calm quiet and just friendly but the other you did not want to know. As the wind whistled through the trees she could smell some on approaching and new that he was close by. She also new that to finish her mission she would have to do the last thing in the world she wanted to.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Meteorite

Meteorite landed on top of a low rooftop, near Talon, although he didn't know that. He was also completely unaware that she had been hired to kill him. For today, all Meteorite cared about was getting home. He had been travelling for a long time, and was sick of it. All he wanted was to sink into a couch for the rest of the day. But Meteorite was still a long way from home, and he knew he didn't have much of a choice. He leapt up into the sky again, ready to keep flying home. But after just a few hundred metres he stopped again. Meteorite flew down to the ground, where he had seen Talon. He recognised her because he had heard of her from other X-Men. Meteorite landed on the ground, and after checking to see if anyone was watching, took off his mask. He walked up to Talon, and opened his mouth to say hello.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By talon_x23

As she saw him land she sighed. For she was hoping that he would have just continued flying on hi sway and they would avoid this entire conflict. But this was her job and she did it well and him not suspecting was much better than if he new her plans. Walking up to her he was about to speak she did not need this and did not have time for this. “No time for formalities I have a mission to complete and I am going to do it.” Her voice was unemotional and striate.  Her eyes stared into his she saw such a spirit in this young man it was a shame she would have to kill him. “Snicket” her claws were unleashed and ever time she was to do that she would tear hr skin. Creating wounds that would always heal once she retracted them.  Her Claws reflected the brilliants of the sun onto her opponent.  She had done this many times and new that she would do it many more after this. Looking at the ground for a few seconds she spoke again her voice having a hit of regret “I’m Sorry Meteorite but I have to do this” looking up at him she could see he was partly puzzled but he would not be for long. With out warning she dashed toward him aiming her claws in his chest hoping to make this quick.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Meteorite

The moment Talon's claws popped out, Meteorite knew something was wrong. As she started to leap towards him, he flew up so that she couldn't hit him. Meteorite quickly reattached his mask so that if any civilians nearby saw him, they wouldn't work out his secret identity. As a defense against Talon, Meteorite then reached out with his mind to all the loose particles of sand, dirt and dust around the area. Using his mutant ability to manipulate earth, Meteorite psionically levitated all these particles around, so that they created a blinding sandstorm, which Talon wouldn't be able to see through. He also made sure that they didn't get too close to him, so that he could still see through the sandstorm. With Talon now blinded, Meteorite flew down to her, reaching back his fist to punch her in the back....

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By talon_x23

Just before she could make her move her target flew upward. She paused a moment and looked at him as she saw his mutant ability at work. The moment the sand storm was created Talon did not attempt to see through it and shut her eyes. There was no point seeing through something she not even she could. She stood her ground not moving not making a sound. Her teeth were clenched as tight as her fists.  She could hear the wind swirling around with the dirt and rock. But she was not listening to that she was listening to him. The moment she had realized her was the target she studied his scent. Making sure that she could locate and recognize it no matter where he was. She could tell he was moving to make another attempt. Though she new she could attack him she paused a moment and listened to him hovering on the ground. Eventfully the hovering stopped as from what she could get he was behind her. She could hear his fist tightening and could heat the disturbance in the air as it moved toward her back side. Swiftly she spun around and blocked. Though she did this the force of the punch made her loose her momentum for a small period of time.  Keeping her eyes shut she waited for his next move. For while she was blinded she could not make a direct attack with out risking being wounded by him.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Meteorite

As Meteorite's fist sped towards Talon, she managed to spin around and block it in time. Luckily for Meteorite, the force of the punch made her lose her momentum, so she was temporarily blinded by his sandstorm. "I don't know why you're trying to kill me, Talon, but I aim to stop you!" Meteorite said. With that, he once again used his mutant powers to manipulate the Earth. This time, however, Meteorite used it on the ground directly below Talon's feet. Meteorite forced the tarmac to "grow", in a way so that the rock wrapped itself around Talon's ankles, binding her to the ground. With Talon temporarily incapable of hurting him, Meteorite stopped the sandstorm. "Now, Talon, why are you trying to kill me?"

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By talon_x23

"I don't know why you're trying to kill me, Talon, but I aim to stop you!"  His voice was strong and valiant. He spoke with assurance and justification. The ground below her soon began to tremble. With nothing to hold she did her best to sturdy herself. Feeling the tars molecular stricter altering it began to wrap its self around her feet. She new the powers of Meteorite and expected such resistance from him. He was talented in his powers and she new about who he was partly because of his connection with the X Men.  "Now, Talon, why are you trying to kill me?”. She stopped in her attempt to escape and lowered her fists. She sighed and spoke avoiding eye contact. “I was sent to kill you and I can tell you no more for I have been sworn to secrecy and will obey my oath.” Looking up at him with her emerald eyes she was truly regretful about what she was assigned to do to this man. “Even if you run I will hunt you down, I will fine you no matter where you go that is my mission and I will complete it.” Then anger burned in her eyes as she glared at him as if her entire personality had changed that very moment. “Let me go or die”.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Meteorite

“Even if you run I will hunt you down, I will fine you no matter where you go that is my mission and I will complete it. Let me go or die.” With these words, Meteorite knew he had to either kill, or be killed. He looked at Talon in the eyes. "If that's the way you want it, you will not find me unwilling, Talon," he said. Meteorite used his earth manipulating powers for a third time, as he spread the tarmac further up Talon's body. When he was done, her whole body was sealed in a block, with no room for her to move her arms or legs even an inch. The only part of her body that was not covered in rock was her face. There, he stopped and sighed. "I can't bring myself to kill you, Talon. But I can't just sit around and get killed." Meteorite reached back and punched Talon in the face with all his strength.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By talon_x23

She continued to glare at him with fire burning in her eyes. As he moved the tarmac up to her neck he said "I can't bring myself to kill you, Talon. But I can't just sit around and get killed." She understood his words they were the same ones she had said many times. “I understand” she whispered. He punched her with great force and pain rushed through her body. When he paused she new that was her window of opportunity and she needed to take it. Her emerald eyes examined him once more before she unleashed her claws. Though she was unable to move her arms she could pop her claws. “Snicket” as they resonated that sounds they broke through the hold that he had created for her. Her Adumantium claws could break through any thing though some times she did not want to break free in this instance she wanted to.

Breaking from the mold she leaped a few feet away from him and landed in an attack stance. Her arms rested on her knees as she crouched down and gazed at the young man. She new that if she killed him she would regret it for the rest of her life like so many other lives that she had taken.  Using her claws she pushed back her hair with then. “I’m sorry but I can not offered to die, don’t get me wrong I don’t want to kill you but they give me no other choice but to obey”. With those words she sprinted from her position aiming her claws at his shoulder attempting to wound him.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Meteorite

By the time Meteorite had registered what Talon had just said, it was too late. He tried to roll out of the way of her claws, but he was too slow. "AAAARRGHHH!!" he yelled in pain as her claws entered his shoulder. He fell to his knees, holding onto his wounded shoulder with one arm as he did so. Sensing that she was about to attack again, Meteorite leapt up, attempting to fly, but the pain of his wounded shoulder hurt him too much, and he fell to the ground again. He looked up to see Talon standing close by. Struggling to his feet, Meteorite punched Talon in the face, since he was too weak to attempt anything else. Unfortunately, even with his super strength, it wasn't enough. "Please Talon.... don't kill me..." he said as he started to lose consciousness.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By talon_x23

Her attack was successful and her claws went through his shoulder. Falling to the ground in pain he managed to get out "Please Talon.... don't kill me...". She looked at the boy lying before her in stricken pain. She pitied him for all she new he had friends and family something that she never had. Standing before him she kept her claw out. Knowing that at any point in time she could slit his throat and be done with it. Seconds turned into minuets as she just stared at him with her emerald eyes.

Mercy was something she did not give for she had ever received any from any one except for him. She new his powers she also knew that he could have killed him simply. Crouching down she looked into his face and whispered “I do not fight the wounded”. Using her strength she picked up his limp body and wandered deeper into the forest. Making sure that she was not seen or heard by any thing. Eventually she found a small cave and laid his body down. She started a fire for the nights deep in the woods were always cold. Then walking away from his body she sat herself on top of the cave entrance and stared up at the moon the only sine of comfort for this lost girl.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Meteorite

Meteorite woke up. It was dark outside. His brain struggled to work out what was happening. The last thing he could remember was Talon attacking him..... As Meteorite started to get up, he felt a stinging pain in his shoulder. "Aaargh!!!" he yelled in pain. He looked around and realised he was in a cave. Getting up again, this time more slowly, Meteorite walked outside where he saw Talon sitting and looking at the moon. Despite her animal-keen senses, she had made no sign that she knew he was there. A thought started to go through Meteorite's head. If she sees me, she'll attack and kill me. I'll stand no chance against her with my arm like this. But if I attack her now, when she doesn't have a chance, then I might be able to KO her long enough for me to get away. Meteorite considered this. He had been up for a few minutes and she had still made no sign that she knew he was there. It's me or her, he decided, and if she wins I'm a dead man. I'll have to attack her whilst her back is turned. Meteorite hovered in the air, and flew towards Talon, with his feet stretched out in front, ready to kick her when he made contact...

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By talon_x23

She thought about a lot of things about her life about her future. She could not keep doing this killing was all she could do but she did not enjoy it. That boy in the cave had a life and a future he had so much to life for and she would be the one to take it. A Gentile breeze blew her hair this way and that. Her emerald eyes were illuminated by the pail light of the watching moon. Her hands were folded on her lap as she continued thinking.

I have to do it if I don’t he’s a goner they said if I don’t kill the Target that they would kill my…  Though she did not want to kill Meteorite she new that she could not let them kill the only person that she considered family. Then from behind she heard movement she turned around just in time to see his attack but not to black it. The force of the kick sent her hurling into a tree breaking in. Her eyes then opened bright yellow and feral. There was no longer a dought in her mind she was going to kill this boy.  Getting up slowly she said in an almost growling tone “ You should have ran then maybe you could have lived longer, but your fate here is sealed you are going to die”.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Meteorite

In a growling tone, Talon said “ You should have ran then maybe you could have lived longer, but your fate here is sealed you are going to die”. Meteorite merely smirked. "I was going easy on you before Talon, since I didn't want to hurt you. But if you're going to be that way..." Meteorite swung his leg and kicked her into another tree "... then the gloves are off!" he finished. Whilst she was still embedded in the tree, Meteorite flew towards her at top speed and grabbed one of her arms. Before she could react, he pulled her out of the tree, and threw her down through the forest, sending her far away from him. Meteorite started to fly down after her, to see what had happened.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By talon_x23

As he continued his attacks she waited to defend herself knowing that time was imminent. Eventually he threw her fat enough for there to be a slight gap of time for her to think. “Well I new there had to be a reason they chose him.” He was no weakling and that gave Talon a slight spark of hope. That maybe he stood a chance but either way if he did not die some one else would and she could not allow that.
Slowly getting up she could see him approaching. The wounds that he had caused soon healed. Though her arms remained scared. She retracted her claws and stood her grown waiting to see how far this man would go to ensure his life. Her black hair laid on her shoulders and her eye remained fixed on her target. “Time I’ve got all the time in the world” she thought to herself. When he was close enough she spoke. “Attack me, I won’t fight back”. Though she new he did not trust a word she said she was truthful. She wanted to see his limits if he could continue a battle that where is opponent would not lift a finger.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Meteorite

For the first time in this battle, Meteorite hesitated. For a second he was about to attack Talon, but then doubts started to fill his mind. Talon did take me to that cave when she could have killed me, part of him said. Then again, she's deadly. If I step away and don't attack her, she'll attack me. No matter what happens, one of us has to die. And I don't intend it to be me, he realised. "Okay Talon, I won't hurt you..." Meteorite started. He turned as if to leave then spun around unexpectedly, punching her in the gut with his full strength. "... Much!" he finished saying. He punched her a few more times, the grabbed her and threw her into a tree with all his strength. "Do you think I was born yesterday? You're going to kill me no matter what! Unless I kill you!" 

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By talon_x23

"Okay Talon, I won't hurt you..." he then appeared to walk away and as he did Talon felt relief come over her. But that soon changed when he unpredictably turned around and attacked her with great force. After a few other attacks he stopped and spoke again "Do you think I was born yesterday? You're going to kill me no matter what! Unless I kill you!" those were the words that she was waiting or more like dreading to hear from him. Yes he had not choice in the matter but he would kill and that was acceptable. “No I do not think that I was just giving you a choice” was all she said. She looked toward the ground and sighed “I do not wish to kill you but they force me to. I have nothing against you Meteorite but they do. They have treated to kill him if I do not kill you first and that is why I must kill you that is why I can not fail my mission”. With that she looked up at him her eyes full of emotion and tears. She wiped them and then unleashed her claws “They give me no choice”.  She new that there was always a choice but she would not let XL die her only and best brother would not die. She was not willing to sacrifice his life for the life of this man she could not.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Meteorite

“I do not wish to kill you but they force me to. I have nothing against you Meteorite but they do. They have treated to kill him if I do not kill you first and that is why I must kill you that is why I can not fail my mission,” said Talon to the ground. She looked up at Meteorite with tears brimming in her eyes. Wiping them, she then unleashed her claws and said "They give me no choice". Meteorite smirked. "No choice except to die!" he said, as he fused the dust molecules in the air to create a "glove" around his hand made of rock. He swung his fist towards Talon, and uppercutted her chin. Although the blow would have been powerful enough to break an ordinary person's jaw, Talon's healing factor made that near impossible, healing any wounds Meteorite dealt within a few seconds. "Goddammit!" Meteorite yelled. "What does it take to stop you?!" Making another "glove" for his left hand, Meteorite continued punching Talon repeatedly in a furious combo that could not be stopped. At last, he stopped punching, and stood there panting. Despite his best efforts, Talon was still conscious, and it looked as if Meteorite was too weak to stop her...

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By talon_x23

He attacked her many times using his powers. Each time wounding her yet the wounds healed. That was the glitch in all the people who wanted to kill her plans. She could heal weather she wanted to or not. But though this might have appeared as a gift for with her healing came a longer life. She would be able to live much longer than any one that she knows. And in that way it was a curse. Each strike that he aimed at her she could feel her body healing. Her accelerated healing factor. Even though she was still loosing blood and by now her clothes and hands were stained with it. She looked at her blood stained hands and sighed. So many times her hands had been filled with the blood of the innocent like Meteorite. No! She needed to kill him there was no contemplation in this matter he was going to die. With her face down in the dirt she said “This doesn’t hurt”. Getting up she was tossed aside by another attack from him. This time the force pushed her against a tree and so she knocked it over. Looking up at the dark sky she thought a moment “So this is what it has come to, killing the innocent that you did not even know. Yet that is my life I have no choice.” Though she said this the words of her friend know as Wonder Man aka Simon Williams ring in her ears “You always have a choice” she pushed these words aside and looked at him. Then lunging toward him she aimed to stab him in the stomach and get it over with.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Meteorite

With a punch to Talon, she was knocked into a tree which fell over. She looked up at the sky, then looked at Meteorite with a hint of determination and defiance in her eyes. Then she leapt at him, aiming to stab him in the stomach. But unfortunately for Talon, Meteorite had gotten his second wind and was ready to fight once more. He had also gotten used to Talon's fighting style, so he simply whacked her out of the way with a backhand strike. Using an old trick of his, Meteorite then used his earth-manipulating powers to trap Talon's feet and leg in solid rock, before spreading the "growth"of the rock further up her body. When she was completely trapped, he grinned in an evil manner. "You may be able to heal from any wound, Talon, but let's see your body heal and get air into your lungs!" he said, before reaching out with his arm and starting to choke Talon.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By talon_x23

As she charged at him her claws ready he just moved his hand swiftly neutralizing her in to a position that she could not escape. Oh yes he was determined to kill her and she new that he would even if she was to back down. Which would never happen! So staring into those darks eyes of his she said nothing. Soon her could feel her suffocating her. Yes he was! IT was a strange tactic but the right one to use on her. Since she new that it was impossible for her to escape his grasp she stopped breathing in all. She could feel her heart begin to slow her vision becoming blurry. It was a painful posses but if to die she would not die at any ones hand but the hands of her own. She could feel it all happening her body slowing her blood starting not to pump. Though some would say this was suicide in her eyes it was causing the inevitable and he death was that.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Meteorite

As Meteorite continued to choke Talon, he noticed that she had stopped breathing. He eased off squeezing her throat a bit, to see what had happened. Was she dead? Could he finally get on with his life, continuing it as he had wanted before she had come and tried to kill him? Talon still hadn't moved, so Meteorite stopped squeezing her throat. "I didn't mean it this way, Talon," he said. "You were the one who started this fight, so I was the one who ended it." Meteorite returned the rock surrounding her body back to how it had been before the fight began. "Well, time to go home," he said and prepared to leap into the air to fly. But as he turned around, he thought he heard a noise from behind his back. A noise that had come from the seemingly-lifeless body of Talon.....

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By talon_x23

“SNICKET” was the sound he heard ringing loud and clear in his ears. That was the sounds she enjoyed hearing the most when she was to unleashed her weapons of death upon a helpless victim. Though there was a difference he was no defenseless victim. In many cases Talon had needed to fake her death so that she could have the upper hand in cretin situations. This was one of them. With Meteorites back turned she leaped to her feet. Unleashing her claws she leaped over him and landed in front of him. Her emerald eyes looked at him with pity as to what she was to do now and what he would do. She had heard his words and they pierced her but she could not go back not now to much was at stake but she had convinced herself that she would not kill him no matter what they wanted. Killing an innocent young man was not what she was going to do even if he did have a darks side. But did not every one? She stood her ground and awaited his move if he wanted to kill her again then she would let it happened but would always come back.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Meteorite

Meteorite turned around to see what had made the sound he had heard, to see Talon getting up and leaping over him. Apparently it's harder to kill you than I thought, Meteorite thought to himself. He quickly spun around, expecting her to try and stab him from behind, but instead she was just standing there. Meteorite waited for a moment to see if this was some kind of trap, but she still didn't make a move. Meteorite was preparing to make a move and attack her, but he couldn't bring himself to attack her if she was just standing there. "AAARGH!!!" Meteorite yelled up at the sky. He couldn't kill Talon, and he knew that he couldn't let her kill him. That left just one option. "Talon, I know you don't want to kill me. And I don't want to kill you. So how about we work together! Stop the people who want you to kill me! What say you?" Meteorite asked, fearing what would happen if she said no.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By talon_x23

As he stared at her he seemed to be thinking. Then with out warning he let out a large cry. Though she could not see any sings of pain and she had not wounded him in her leaping over him "Talon, I know you don't want to kill me. And I don't want to kill you. So how about we work together! Stop the people who want you to kill me! What say you?" She looked at him curiously like a cat who had just gotten  a mouse yet let it go. “Help!? How dare he think I need help from a person like him. I do no need any one to fight my battles for me”.  She thought a moment but knowing that he already knew about her brother that bad been captured and not they hold him at death point if she was not to complete her missions. Oh yes this was not the first assassination she had been sent on. There were many other heroes that she had killed with out any remorse. So she considered his offer to help and knew even if she killed him that HYDRA would manipulate her even more to get her to do what they wanted to do. She shaking her head and asked “What is you suggestion?”  

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Meteorite

Talon shook her head at Meteorite's suggestion. For a moment he thought that she was going to keep fighting him, when she suddenly asked "What is you suggestion?" Meteorite silently breathed a sigh of relief, since there was a chance that neither of them would die. "I say we take down the guys who are manipulating you. Team up and stop them! That way, no one dies and one more evil organisation is gone!" Meteorite said. He was still unsure of what her answer would be, and was worried that she would simply try to kill him again. As he stood there waiting for Talon's answer, Meteorite hoped that she would say the right answer, and team up with him.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By talon_x23

"I say we take down the guys who are manipulating you. Team up and stop them! That way, no one dies and one more evil organization is gone!" She new this not to be true for HYDRA would always remain no matter what she was to do with them. But it had been so long since she had been a part of any team up. Most of the time she would disagree against it for she never wanted her partner to get hurt. Yes it was true she was scared and nervous about it and not one hundred percent sure if it would work but it was the best shot of getting her brother back safely and not killing Meteorite. She walked up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. “I will accept that for now but believe mean once this is over do not expect me to repay the favor.” Then unleashing her caws she placed them by his neck and whispered “IF you deceive me I’ll hunt you down and skin you alive them drop you into a vat of boiling oil and let you die” the killer frenzy soon went away and she returned to her normal position. “Now” she said in a calm voice and even smiling “Do we have that clear Meteorite of the X Men?”

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Meteorite

“Now”  Talon said in a calm voice and even smiling “Do we have that clear Meteorite of the X Men?” Meteorite sighed in relief. When she had unleashed her claws, he had been worried she would cut off his head then and there, but it seemed that she agreed with the team up. Meteorite realised that he'd have to watch his back, since she could turn on him any minute, and Meteorite was in no mood to die. Realising that Talon was still waiting for an answer, Meteorite said "Yep, it's clear as glass. So, what's the plan? Do we do it stealthily, or just barge in and assault them?"

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By talon_x23

"Yep, it's clear as glass. So, what's the plan? Do we do it stealthily, or just barge in and assault them?" She rolled her eyes at the ignorance of her opponent. “You really need to get out more” she said walking a few steps away she looked at him and sighed. “You understand that you will need to kill them all” she knew he was capable but needed to make sure that the would faint but she knew he was strong and could withstand the force of HYDRA. Then walking up to him she said “Steal is our way in but our way out will be a little bit different.” She grabbed a hold of his hand and placed her claws at his wrist “Don’t if I wanted to kill you I could have done it a long time ago”.  She then slit it slightly. Then she licked his blood from the would and walked away again. She knew he would be puzzled but there were things that only she knew and no one else. This way she had is  scent and his cooperation for if he differed from the plan she would kill him cause she could now find him. Shooting his a glace she said “So now we need to fine them.”

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Meteorite

Talon placed her claws at Meteorite's wrist and cut it. Then she licked the blood from the wound. "What the hell?" thought Meteorite. He had no idea that Talon was doing it so that she could track him if he betrayed her. Such things didn't make sense to him. He was not a hunter, but a hero. Meteorite had never killed before, but if he had to he would. Talon shot Meteorite a glance. "So now we need to find them," she said. Meteorite nodded. "I was thinking, you could take me to their headquarters tied up like I'm your prisoner. Then, once we're inside, we can reveal the true nature of our visit and get rid of them. What say you?"

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By talon_x23

She smiled sinisterly. “Well then if we want them to think that I took you down you need to look the part.” With that she kicked him in stomach. Then unleashing her claws she sliced the top of his forehead. “Any way you need to look like hell for this to work and what  better way to make you go through hell first”.  Then again she kicked him but made sure not to use all force any way she needed him to be able to walk any way. After a few more attacks he definitely looked like hell. She out stretched her hand and smiled “Now you look right”. With that she lifted her hand and summoned Gemini her faithful sword. The moon light glimmered off it as a blue ore began to arise from it. Then I a flash of light the two were teleported to Canadian wilderness. Smelling the air she looked at Meteorites and sighed then the sword disappeared. “Ok now for this to actually work genius you can’t be conscious, so either you knock yourself out or I’ll do it for you”.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Meteorite

“Ok now for this to actually work genius you can’t be conscious, so either you knock yourself out or I’ll do it for you”, said Talon. Meteorite groaned. "But you've beaten me up enough! And I already look the part!" he protested. He was going to add more when he saw Talon's claws. Remembering what they had done to him during their fight, he stopped his protests. "Okay, wait, I'll KO myself," he said. Meteorite punched himself in the face at full strength. He cringed, and was going to stop, but knew that either he had to KO himself or Talon would. He kept punching himself in the face until finally, he felt the black rush of unconsciousness and fell to the ground.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By talon_x23

She just looked at him as he knocked his self out on the floor. She looked at him a moment in confusing then sighed  “Humans”. Picking up his body she flung it over her shoulder and began waling toward the secret entrance. After a reading of her palm she entered. Many stared at her for not all HYDRA was informed that she was working with them but she did not bother making eye contact. Eventually she let him down in a cell not far from the briefing hall that she needed to attend. Shutting the cell door she left as she was suppose to. Then entering another room she saw her commander sitting in his chair and staring at some papers. Her smiled a grim smiled and motioned for her to sit. She did not comply. “Alright X23 I’ll be blunt kill him” she showed no sing of shock and nodded her head saying “Yes sir” exiting the room she found herself back in his cell and entered. He was still unconscious but she would put an end to that. After shaking him a few times she saw that he would not awaken. “Why me” she murmured. So after a bit of preparation she reluctantly kissed him.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Meteorite

Meteorite blinked his eyes. He could see bright lights, and he felt something on his lips. He blinked a few more times, to see Talon kissing his lips.Immediately he was awake. "Aargh! What are you doing?!" he yelled in surprise. After a moment, he looked around to see his mask on the floor, where it had been removed. He reattached the mask then looked at Talon. She still hadn't answered his question. Immediately Meteorite was taken with a sense of embarrassment, and he knew he had done the wrong thing when he had yelled out. "Look, Talon.... about that kiss.... I won't pretend I didn't enjoy it  (the parts I was conscious through, anyway), but right now we have a job to do. We have to free your brother. There's a time and a place for these things."  

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By talon_x23

He quickly regained consciousness and pulled away in swift haste. She let him and backed up a bit . "Aargh! What are you doing?!" he yelled out at her. She expected this reaction and remained silent. Soon she could see him regaining his composure and was about to speak to inform him that the kiss was mealy just a way to awaken him when he said. "Look, Talon.... about that kiss.... I won't pretend I didn't enjoy it  (the parts I was conscious through, anyway), but right now we have a job to do. We have to free your brother. There's a time and a place for these things.” She Looked at him curiously and did not bother to tell him the meaning of the kiss. For if he wanted to live in the fantasy that she had affections for him then she would not break it yet there was a slight scene of pleasure in the action. She helped him to his feet and sighed a moment. “I am to kill you shortly there for we need to act now before suspicion arise.” She held his hand and lead him out of the cell. Quickly looking around making sure that no one was present she dashed down the hall and continued speaking. “About the kiss…….Meteorite I have to confess though the act was mealy logical the feeling was much more intense than I had expected.”

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Meteorite

Talon and Meteorite quickly snuck out of the cell, so that they could begin their assault on HYDRA. As they dashed down the hall, Talon said to Meteorite "About the kiss…….Meteorite I have to confess though the act was mealy logical the feeling was much more intense than I had expected." Meteorite was taken aback by this for a second. He had learned from his fight with her that Talon was not the kind to do things without reason. He had been thinking the kiss over, and was beginning to think of a reasonable explanation for the kiss, when she said this. He opened his mouth to speak, when at the end of the corridor two HYDRA agents appeared. "Look! The prisoner has escaped! And Talon isn't attacking him!" one of them said. That was as far as they got before Meteorite used his earth-manipulating powers to crush them with rock. He then moved it out of the way again, so they could continue down the corridor. "Still got the moves!" he said with glee.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By talon_x23

"Still got the moves!" he said smiling brightly. She nodded her head in agreements. “Yes you do” she said and continued to walk on. Soon they came to a bared up metallic door. The hull was Adamatium laced and she knew with effort she could open it. Unleashing her claws she jabbed then into the door and cut a hole in it. She thought a moment about the next action she was about to do. She was not sure exactly how but she could find a way. Entering through the door she could see her brother sitting in the corner writing something on the wall. After making it out she rolled her eyes and spoke “Hay we need to get out now!” XL shot then both a glanced and smiled suspiciously. “Um sis I never thought that the Calvary included another guy…but if you and him want to be alone don’t let me ruin you date you can save me later.” Talon sighed her brother was the most giddy and comical of the family and the most annoying to say the least. “This is meteorite and meteorite this is my brother XL”. Getting to his feet XL extended his hand toward her sister amigo. He did not bother to wait for him to take it he did. Then whispering into his ear XL said. “Dude it you hurt her in any way emotionally physically I’ll have you head” then looking at his sister he smiled “Ok now that, we have that thing been me up Scotty.” Moaning in embarrassment Talon ravaged her hand through her haid. “I should have left you to rot”.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Meteorite

XL walked over to Meteorite. “Dude it you hurt her in any way emotionally physically I’ll have you head” he whispered to Meteorite. He then looked at his sister and said “Ok now that, we have that thing been me up Scotty.” Talon and Meteorite both moaned at the same time. "Dude, that was officially the lamest joke ever," said Meteorite. XL glared at Meteorite. "Why did my sister bring you along again?" he asked. Meteorite glared back. "That doesn't matter. Let's get out before all of HYDRA works out what has happened." Meteorite walked over to the door, and stepped out, only to see pretty much an army in front of them. "Okay boys, take 'em down! Don't leave any survivors!" said a HYDRA agent at the front. Meteorite gulped and ducked his head back into the cell. "Uh, guys..... I think we're screwed."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By talon_x23

Talon needed a plan and fast. In a few moments thy would be taken out by agents with out a prayer. Looking toward her brother and Meteorite she sighed a moment. She had thought of a plan not a good one but a plan any way. Brushing her hair back she looked at Meteorite and smiled “Ok I have a plan, I’ll go and distract them while doing so you two will take the opurtunity and get out as fast as you can. Once your out I’ll get out after you got it”. XL Sighed a moment leaning against the wall. “sis we don’t need a marter at the moment” XL  could see right through her plan but still he said it any way. “You going to get left behind just cause your boyfriend does not know you doesn’t mean I don’t. If we go first you’ll stay behind that’s what you always do”. Shaking her head yes she said “It’s the only way you guys are getting out”.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Meteorite

“You going to get left behind just cause your boyfriend does not know you doesn’t mean I don’t. If we go first you’ll stay behind that’s what you always do”.  Meteorite suddenly stopped. "What are you talking about, Talon? You can't sacrifice yourself to save XL and me!" he said in anger. He looked at the mass of HYDRA agents outside, then back at Talon and XL. All of a sudden an idea sprung into his mind." You can save us, Talon! All three of us can get out! Use your sword, Gemini! Teleport us out of here!" he said.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By talon_x23

"What are you talking about, Talon? You can't sacrifice yourself to save XL and me!" Yes she could and she would with the right incentive. She was use to it. Any way she had gotten herself out of much worse situation and this could have been one of them if she wanted it to. ." You can save us, Talon! All three of us can get out! Use your sword, Gemini! Teleport us out of here!" he said shouting and in excitement.  She looked at him a moment “Your not serious” she said. She would have rather died than use that sword again it was a death trap. Not to any one but her. She just did not like that weapon it had power a lot o power and she did not like it at all. Sighing a moment she grabbed both XL and Meteorites hand holding it tightly she looked at meteorite. “Good plan” for teleportation she did not have to summon she weapon just use the magic. So in a flash Talon teleported the group back in the forest. The moment they appeared Talon fall n her back and staired up at the sky. “Meteorite just make a note that I hate you” she said taking in deep breaths of air. XL smiled and leaned over to him and whispered “Man she hates you that’s good cause she despises me, but she hates every one”.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Meteorite

“Meteorite just make a note that I hate you” said Talon, lying on her back. At first Meteorite was worried that her animal instincts might get the better of her and that she'd attack him, but then XL leaned over to him and whispered “Man she hates you that’s good cause she despises me, but she hates every one”. Meteorite chose to ignore this. He walked over to Talon, who was still lying on the ground. "Well, Talon, I guess this is the end of this little adventure. We've escaped HYDRA, rescued your brother, and none of us are dead. It was good meeting another X-Man outside the school. I hope we meet again." With that, Meteorite started walking off into the distance. He didn't know where he'd go next, just  that it would be somewhere more peaceful.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By talon_x23

"Well, Talon, I guess this is the end of this little adventure. We've escaped HYDRA, rescued your brother, and none of us are dead. It was good meeting another X-Man outside the school. I hope we meet again." She sat up and watched him walk off “Good?” she thought to herself “How was any of this even enjoyable to him.” She soon got to her feet and shouted “Meteorite!”. By this time she approached him and sighed. “I’m not very good at these good byes but I have seen them done many times and they are not like you have just done.” He seemed oddly puzzled. She sighed once again. “Thank you for saving my brother, if you need any thing or any one dead just call and I’ll be there and take them out.” Smiling she touched his face and looked into his eyes a moment. “I um think this is how people say good bye”. And with that she pulled him toward her and kissed him again, this time longer. Pulling away she straitened his shirt and removed her hands from it. Blushing she asked “I hope that, that was ok as you know I am not the best at these human customs of effecting.”

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Meteorite

“I um think this is how people say good bye” said Talon. Um what?, thought Meteorite. Talon pulled his face towards hers, and then kissed him, this time for a longer amount of time. At first Meteorite was shocked as he had been the first time, but when she stopped kissing him he suddenly realised how good it had been. Talon started blushing and Meteorite was confused until she said “I hope that, that was ok as you know I am not the best at these human customs of effecting.” Meteorite smiled at her. "Talon, you couldn't have done it better if we were both humans."