• 149 results
#1 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Many of you dont know whom i am,but i guarantee you all will soon witness true evil at it's finest. The world created by the efforts of Kurrent and MOBB deep shall perish as the KNIGHTs of evil,bring forth a new age. An age where Death is at every corner an age where the youth carry guns to "protect" themselves an age.....where the hero will be needed..where millions will cry out for a hero...but there will be none.... Many will rise to the occasion and also fall with the pressure....You have been warned

-- AZriaith
#2 Posted by Gwen Starks (104 posts) - - Show Bio

nice...............

#3 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh you have got to be kidding...your funny.

#4 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:
"Many of you dont know whom i am,but i guarantee you all will soon witness true evil at it's finest. The world created by the efforts of Kurrent and MOBB deep shall perish as the KNIGHTs of evil,bring forth a new age. An age where Death is at every corner an age where the youth carry guns to "protect" themselves an age.....where the hero will be needed..where millions will cry out for a hero...but there will be none.... Many will rise to the occasion and also fall with the pressure....You have been warned

-- AZriaith
"
Really?Sounds like a challenge, Wanna see what your up against?
#5 Posted by Feral Nova (46422 posts) - - Show Bio

<----- glad she's not a hero! :D

#6 Posted by Feral Nova (46422 posts) - - Show Bio

<------ is not a hero but......

LMAO! XDDDD Yeah right buddy.

#7 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"<----- glad she's not a hero! :D
"
yup good being neutral
#8 Posted by Gwen Starks (104 posts) - - Show Bio

<------------------------ wishes she was still evil to beat the snot out of rain ^^

#9 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
~Rayne~ said:
"Azriaith said:
"Many of you dont know whom i am,but i guarantee you all will soon witness true evil at it's finest. The world created by the efforts of Kurrent and MOBB deep shall perish as the KNIGHTs of evil,bring forth a new age. An age where Death is at every corner an age where the youth carry guns to "protect" themselves an age.....where the hero will be needed..where millions will cry out for a hero...but there will be none.... Many will rise to the occasion and also fall with the pressure....You have been warned

-- AZriaith
"
Really?Sounds like a challenge, Wanna see what your up against?"
i'll see when the time comes...

drops supergirl blow up  O_o

how'd that get here
#10 Posted by Feral Nova (46422 posts) - - Show Bio
Siphon said:
"Feral Nova said:
"<----- glad she's not a hero! :D
"
yup good being neutral"
Sure is ^^

thinks for a moment AWWW CRAP! I'M ON A HERO TEAM! X_x
#11 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

So.................you're a fan of my and the Mobb's work....Well autographs are on Thursday but I think we can make an exception

#12 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
shut up
#13 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
shut up"
LMAO i was expecting that from you lmao
#14 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
Wow, good luck with that.
#15 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
Gwen Starks said:
"<------------------------ wishes she was still evil to beat the snot out of rain ^^"
Somethin about you is familiar....Have we met before?

@Azi: Lmao yea we'll see buddy but it seems you have to take care of that blow up doll issue first lolz

#16 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurrent. lol

bro, nice!

sis, Yea being grey helps, but...i think, if he is good enough to pose a slight threat to the blues, he might, saying this, might, become slightly annoying.

#17 Posted by Gwen Starks (104 posts) - - Show Bio
~Rayne~ said:
"Gwen Starks said:
"<------------------------ wishes she was still evil to beat the snot out of rain ^^"
Somethin about you is familiar....Have we met before?

@Azi: Lmao yea we'll see buddy but it seems you have to take care of that blow up doll issue first lolz

"

maybe....maybe not
#18 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84652 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry nobody told you. But the world and everything in it belongs to the HFC.

#19 Edited by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"

Im not a hero but if you even think your going to triumph over this vine. you in way overyour head. Like it says in your bio, you are a freak accident, I assassinate freak accidents. So Id best advise you to stay the hell out of my way

~The Living Bullet
#20 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Sorry nobody told you. But the world and everything in it belongs to the HFC.
"
(dave chapelle's voice) damnit it man i'm trying to be sinister!
#21 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
Ajnin Judithe said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"

Im not a hero but if you even think your going to triumph over this vine. you in way overyour head. Like it says in your bio, you are a freak accident, I assassinate freak accidents. So Id best advise you to stay the hell out of my way

~The Living Bullet"
yawn..
#22 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"
Typical Gambler....Still the same arrogant A$$hole i see lmao ;P
#23 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"

~The Living Bullet"
yawn.."

I did the same thing when you amde this bull sht thread
#24 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

sis, Yea being grey helps, but...i think, if he is good enough to pose a slight threat to the blues, he might, saying this, might, become slightly annoying for us

sorry to post this twice, but i for got the bold words and the 'for us' in the last one.

#25 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
Ajnin Judithe said:
"Azriaith said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"

~The Living Bullet"
yawn.."

I did the same thing when you amde this bull sht thread"
notice your the only hostel one
#26 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84652 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:
"Gambler said:
"
(dave chapelle's voice) damnit it man i'm trying to be sinister!"
This thread is a bad start lol. Actions speak louder then words. This just gives everyone (including myself)  a chance to come in here and clown on you. Your better off to display your skillz in an Rpg (story or battle)

That lesson is free. The next one will cost ya ;)
#27 Posted by Gwen Starks (104 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Azriaith said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"

~The Living Bullet"
yawn.."

notice your the only hostel one"

thus why he's not high on my list

#28 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

if no one knows....this guy used to be a member of WAL..used to...

#29 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
Gwen Starks said:
"Azriaith said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Azriaith said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"

~The Living Bullet"
yawn.."

notice your the only hostel one"

thus why he's not high on my list

"
ANd who are you again? lolz ;P
#30 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

So why exactly did you call me out by name

#31 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

So why exactly did you call me out by name

#32 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Azriaith said:
"Gambler said:
"
(dave chapelle's voice) damnit it man i'm trying to be sinister!"
This thread is a bad start lol. Actions speak louder then words. This just gives everyone (including myself)  a chance to come in here and clown on you. Your better off to display your skillz in an Rpg (story or battle)

That lesson is free. The next one will cost ya ;)
"
i would but dont have anytime to night but let's just say my teacher for evil was one of the best

#33 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
Nicca Please  ! 
#34 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"So why exactly did you call me out by name
"
just because your the only hero team that stuck in my head nothing personal
#35 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
Nicca Please  ! 
"
lol
#36 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
Nicca Please  ! 
"
when you said that i pictured an angry ghetto chick

i hate chu jody!
#37 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

obi, who is it?

#38 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"if no one knows....this guy used to be a member of WAL..used to..."

tj?
#39 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:
"King Saturn said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
Nicca Please  ! 
"

i hate chu jody!
"
LMFAO!!!
#40 Posted by Gwen Starks (104 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:
"King Saturn said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
Nicca Please  ! 
"

i hate chu jody!
"

so when are we doing the rpg?
#41 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Lillya WildChild said:
"obi, who is it?"
i'll let him tell you

@AJ: not TJ...
#42 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
Lillya WildChild said:
"obi, who is it?"
tekken..the orginal one
#43 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Azriath is Rip......?

#44 Posted by Azriaith (203 posts) - - Show Bio
Gwen Starks said:
"Azriaith said:
"King Saturn said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
Nicca Please  ! 
"

i hate chu jody!
"

so when are we doing the rpg?"
so it's me vs the whole love team"?
#45 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:
"Lillya WildChild said:
"obi, who is it?"
tekken..the orginal one"
Quien?
#46 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHA!!! oh Ive missed you lol! so why do you want to mess with the blue ballers?

#47 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

what ever!

#48 Posted by Gwen Starks (104 posts) - - Show Bio

nope just me it story rpg format

#49 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Azriaith said:
"King Saturn said:
"Azriaith said:

-- AZriaith
"
Nicca Please  ! 
"

i hate chu jody!
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Real Funny Motherfu#$a
#50 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
Lillya WildChild said:
"HAHAHAHA!!! oh Ive missed you lol! so why do you want to mess with the blue ballers?"
cause he's HFC