Posted by The_K1ndred (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I am Darkchild, so you all know if you dont read what is to come I will FIND YOU!!!!

This is an idea I have had for a LOOOOONG time, began an year and a half ago as a team with useless powers. But as I thought an thought about it I figured I just couldnt pull it off then. An I didnt want my baby to simply die, and today they are born. These kids will be the next big thing in my stories to come in the next year. I Will begin with another Blog post in the coming weeks, giving you the beginning of their story. Their life within the Program and how they plan on escaping the horrible and terrifying world of the Program. Along the way my baby Flux will be making his way into the story, so that my reading buddy will be able to get her fix of Fitz. This is something I will be doing regularly week to week, along with my rpg posts.

Today is simply a glimpse into the world of The Kindred, at the behest of of course who listened to the idea last night on Xbox Live. Because over the next few days I need to make some important rpg posts in Tides, and Vine Prodigies. So heres to everyone enjoying what is to come.

#1 Posted by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

>:(

#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Luck :]

#3 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
She :P aside from that looks enteresting curious what clasifies as a useless power n whay good itll be. And Flux was the coolest thing to ever be awesome and not take off lol
#4 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

You need to stop harrasing Feral on XBox...

#5 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_K1ndred: @The_K1ndred said:

@Flucks: who ru?

#6 Posted by The_K1ndred (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead.: NAH, much more fun making her happy.

@Surkit: ooooo well then what was the glare for?

#7 Posted by Hi_Voltage (488 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds interesting im assuming your going to be taking the rolls of all the different members yourself?

#8 Posted by nonfiction91 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_K1ndred: I should have put a 'xP' after that lol. It was at the name similarity.

#9 Posted by The_K1ndred (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hi_Voltage: Yep for the most part I will, Nova really wants to play with a few of them an ill let her too

@nonfiction91: oooooooooo

#10 Edited by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_K1ndred: Just so you know, I'm gonna kid nap that kid and make him my spitting image >:D

#11 Posted by _Titan (3364 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_K1ndred: Guess xP

#12 Posted by Hi_Voltage (488 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_K1ndred: thats cool i can see nova wanting to get her hands on jezebel :P the whole fire thing is her thing lol

#13 Posted by Feral Nova (47530 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG!!!! XD YAY!!!!! THE KINDRED!!!!

#14 Posted by The_K1ndred (30 posts) - - Show Bio

As soon as Born Anew is finished I will be doing the same thing, making a blog post with these guys showing how they came to be. Hope everyone enjoys what I have planned.

I know my fans will love this, because my comedy side will definitely flow much more with these guys.

#15 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild. I can't help but picture these children being mentored by the villain.

#16 Posted by Zero_Degree (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes: The Program is an evil Corp so if they had stayed yes it would have been that way.

#17 Posted by Alexander Arkady (250 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a by product of the Program. Links to these guys will be awesome, along with Delon and Fitzgerald.

WE ARE ALL KINDRED!!!!