Meet Mr. Cottonpaws

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This was inspired by a story my stepmother told me about that her friend had seen on Reddit. I thought it was adorable and badass so I decided to have some fun with it.

He was once a feared and high raking demon. Then he accidentally trapped himself in the body of a little girl's teddy bear and became the laughing stock of the spirit world. Becoming Mr. Cottonpaws had a profound effect on him, as he had never before known what it was was like to be loved. The demon grew so attached to the girl that he made a binding oath to protect her and keep her happy. This included brutally murdering her mother's abusive boyfriend when he made the mistake of raising a hand to her. Years passed by and the girl became a woman. When she became pregnant, she asked a favor of Cottonpaws. Reluctant but unable to disobey, he went along.

Decades later the girl passed away. Her daughter was going through her basement when she found a box. On it was a note that read a gift for my little girl along with strange symbols written it in what she convinced herself wasn't blood. Upon opening the box, a teddy bear hoped out, dusted itself off, bowed, and spoke to her in a deep and smooth voice.

"Good evening, mistress."

Yes, Alucard is a goddamn teddy bear. You'd be lying if you said that wasn't the most badass thing ever.

Not sure where I'm going with this but it's gonna be a blast.

-Racob has spoken

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh i like this, cant wait to see him around