#1 Posted by night_lantern (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Prison for superhuman threats each cell is designed to hold each Prisoner making it nearly Imposable to escape the prison it is located in the Bermuda triangle in shark infested

Territory each guard is wearing fully Functional  battle armor prisoners will be given 3 meals a day in their cells if they manage to escape their cells the guards or island defenses will shoot them with a specially  designed Taser that will render them unconscious  if they escape the island they will likely be eaten by sharks.

prison guards

#2 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain and a gang of mercenaries walk onto the island due to the capture of a corrupt African warlord during a recent mission that they saved up for this they walk onto the port and look for the man in charge to make a deal

#3 Edited by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
sevral armed  guards show up  one says"you what  do you want."
#4 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: " how much for kuntai here he led a bloody campaign in Rwanda" one of the mercenaries puts his bayonet closer to the warlord's head

#5 Posted by Lucifer_Elohim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

*Walk out from the shadows* 
@shadowknight666: "You, We need to talk" 
@kiddevil: *To the guards* "Im here to investigate this facility for certain prisoners"

#6 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrName: " i gotta sell this bastard first then we will"

#7 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrName: " while were here though about the hellfire club i got some new info on them "

#8 Posted by Lucifer_Elohim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: *Crosses arms* "Really?"
#9 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrName: " there's a few things i can tell you first off the big head honcho is this vampire psychic named Alexandra Steele she's got a little therapy office i'd check it out i think i got a few more"

#10 Posted by Lucifer_Elohim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: "Excellent im going there now"  
*Walks into the shadows and vanishes* 
#11 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrName: ( woo Cain saved his butt there also she's in the middle of a session that'll lead to a big RPG so it might take a second )

#12 Posted by Lucifer_Elohim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: (Name isnt done with Caine about the assassination by a long shot, But will let it slide for now)
#13 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrName: ( how could he tell it was cain?)

#14 Posted by Lucifer_Elohim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: (he has been watching him since before he even got to the island)
#15 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrName: ( ooh that sneaky bastard)

#16 Posted by Snowscorpion (337 posts) - - Show Bio
Accompanies the subdued Tall Guys Gang as they march off the helicopter.
#17 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Snowscorpion: looks at them " wow they just won't learn will they?"

#18 Posted by Snowscorpion (337 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Henry growls at him as he and the others walk past."Nope.Hopefully this place will keep them caged for a bit."
#19 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

kuntai the African warlord looks at the gang and says " got any coke?" cain hears this and his mercenaries help give the once famous warlord a nice beatdown striking him with punches, kicks, rifle butts, and other painful things and says to ice " so do i get a cut of these guys?" he points towards the tall tale gang and then stomps on kuntai's leg

#20 Posted by Snowscorpion (337 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: "I'm not really doing it for the money,but sure."
#21 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Snowscorpion: " thanks i REALLY need it"

#22 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio
Snake Eyes Cobra Civil War

@night_lantern: Alexander was scouting out the prison, he was covered in all black from head to toe, no one could possibly see him.

He watched as a prisoner was running away from the tall wall, Alexander dropped down from the tree when the prisoner got close. Alexander threw a swift karate chop to the neck and the man dropped dead, he wasn't actually dead, but it looked like it. he could not move. Alexander dragged the man to the front. Alexander voice was unrecognizable when he said,"Maybe you should have better security."

#23 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: " yeah the security here doesn't seem very good i mean i could take a few of these tin cans and i'm one guy it's LIKE THEY'RE RELYING ON THEM STABBING EACH OTHER IN THE BACK MIDWAY THROUGH

#24 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Alexander ignored Cain, he turned around and walked into the dark he disappeared.

#25 Posted by 11thHolliday (7 posts) - - Show Bio

A warp appeared over the prison.David fell from it."Woooooah!!" he yells as he crashes through the roof.He wipes himself off as he gets up."Eleven,where did you send me this time?!" he said,looking around.I've seem to have sent you to the year 2011,Holiday. says the computer.He flies upwards a little,only to be found by some of the guards.He puts up his hands as they aim the blasters at him."Woah!Chill out!" they get ready to blast him when one of them punches another.The third guard turns to the traitor,only to get blasted.The traitor's helmet unravels to reveal the face of Harold Roswick,the man who is usually piloting the Bunyan Armor."Thanks kid,gave me enough time for a good distraction." after saying that,Roswick blasts Holiday all the way to the ocean.Appleseed crawls out of a flood drain,and then two busted up guards are pounded through a wall by Henry.Prisoners begin swarming out,all with different kinds of powers.
"JAIL BREAK!!" one prisoner yells.

(All of the prisoners have some kind of ability.Use imagination)

:D

#26 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
the guard says "leave now or be a prisoner your self"
#27 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: one guard says "our security is fine they get out they are shot and recapuchered"
#28 Posted by 11thHolliday (7 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil: (Well...there are a lot you need to 'shoot and recapture' now :P)
#29 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@11thHolliday
(each guard has iron man like armor  they are doomed if they even get off the island)
#30 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: (That's why the prisoners just escaped LMAO)

#31 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

sevral dozen  guards come out and shoot and lock up every prisoner
#32 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: ( uh dude why the f did they refuse to accept a prisoner?)

cain feeling betrayed by the bastards who won't accept him takes in two hundred prisoners and carries them back to one of his hideout and says " so who here like killing?"

#33 Edited by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet
a guard says "they've been delt with"
#34 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
(huh? i thought you wanted to kill a prisoner they'll take him just say any abiltys)
#35 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: ( a little late and unepic.. and un fun.. and stupid)

#36 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: (okay fine by me)
#37 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
guards watch each cell and begin to repair anything damaged
#38 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil said:

@shadowknight666: (huh? i thought you wanted to kill a prisoner they'll take him just say any abiltys)

( no cain took them and is going to force them to be his helpers or he'll turn them in)

#39 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
(uh go away cain?)
#40 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: ( seriously what the heck that could've been fun yet you ruined it )

#41 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
(hey when that 11 guy gets more posts tomorrow they can break out and beat on em how that dude?)
#42 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: ( much better that way it is less ' he kills them' end story thing thank you and i can go into detail) Cain looks at the guard " why won't you buy him?"

#43 Posted by Huntstrik (11 posts) - - Show Bio
Walks out from the ocean,dragging six dead sharks,three in each hand..or claw..onto the shore.
#44 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
the guard looks at the odd man and wires 1000 dollers in to the mans bank acount and locks the prisoner up in a cell
#45 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Huntstrik
(you made another huntstik acount?)
#46 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: " thank you"

#47 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
the guard says "leave or you can join him sir"
#48 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: " alright you really think your something don't you?"

#49 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
locks over a dozen lethal weapons on the man and says "i suddgest  you leave sir"
#50 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: ( what the hell is locked?)