sonicmora says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"whats going on with WWH is it over yet? "
No, it ends this month. Lke the last week sonicmora says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"what type of symbiote are they giving wolverine? and why? lol "
A venom-ish symbiote. It looks good on him. @Sonic: Maybe, maybe not. I wanna see symbiotes, but I wanna see Eddie brock as Venom more."
well the next issue talks about how wolverine seeks revenge on spiderwoman."
I don't care. So long as he does something. I hope she's a skrull because if she's her I'll stab her, or have Tigra attack."
lol,you want her dead huh?"

She went back to Tony. Of course I do.

#102 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i have to start buying more comics. lol

i missed the War. lol why does wolverine want revenge on spiderwoman? what is he playing pimp?

#103 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
A venom-ish symbiote. It looks good on him. @Sonic: Maybe, maybe not. I wanna see symbiotes, but I wanna see Eddie brock as Venom more."
I don't care. So long as he does something. I hope she's a skrull because if she's her I'll stab her, or have Tigra attack."
She went back to Tony. Of course I do."

lol,i'm just hoping she is a skrull,and i think after the attack onwolvie he deserves revenge,but in symbiote form.

#104 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
lol,i'm just hoping she is a skrull,and i think after the attack onwolvie he deserves revenge,but in symbiote form."
Most definitly. I wanna see the rest of this transformation.
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/12000/11497/11497-115395-1-new-avengers_400.jpg"

it will probably look like that,and wolvie slashes her green head off.

#105 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
lol,i'm just hoping she is a skrull,and i think after the attack onwolvie he deserves revenge,but in symbiote form."

Most definitly. I wanna see the rest of this transformation.

#106 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i really hope he dont look like venom. lol

#107 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"i really hope he dont look like venom. lol "

Me either. But it's kinda cool. That was the pic I was telling you about. They had it set up here and I did some looking. You see it now. lol.

@Sonic: I hope he does. She left Cap's side for that scum bag Tony.

#108 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"i really hope he dont look like venom. lol "
Me either. But it's kinda cool. That was the pic I was telling you about. They had it set up here and I did some looking. You see it now. lol. @Sonic: I hope he does. She left Cap's side for that scum bag Tony."

Yea,it's a shame Cap side lost,but it is not over yet.Which would be a better death for spiderwoman,clawed,being eaten,or sumthing else?

#109 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

hey i g2g be back tomorrow.

#110 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, bye bye Sonic.

#111 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

take it easy sonic.

#112 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

see ya sonic

#113 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

any idea on how they're going to end WWH?

#114 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"any idea on how they're going to end WWH?"

Sentry's gonna kick Hulk's ass. That's how. lol.

#115 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

HUlK SMASH

any question lol

but seriously hulk kicks sentry a$$ which makes sentry a baby but then rick comes in and finally be able to show the hulk everything he was doing was wrong then the intative gives hulk another chance cause it was their fault

#116 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"acewasp23 says:
HUlK SMASH any question lol but seriously hulk kicks sentry a$$ which makes sentry a baby but then rick comes in and finally be able to show the hulk everything he was doing was wrong then the intative gives hulk another chance cause it was their fault"

How do you know this?

#117 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Ion says:
"acewasp23 says:
HUlK SMASH any question lol but seriously hulk kicks sentry a$$ which makes sentry a baby but then rick comes in and finally be able to show the hulk everything he was doing was wrong then the intative gives hulk another chance cause it was their fault"
How do you know this?"

assuming, educated guess, hypotheies basically a guess

#118 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Ion says:
"acewasp23 says:
How do you know this?"
assuming, educated guess, hypotheies basically a guess"

Hits you in the back of the head with a sandle

You had me thinking Sentry gets owned by Hulk...

#119 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Ion says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Ion says:
"acewasp23 says:
How do you know this?"
*Hits you in the back of the head with a sandle* You had me thinking Sentry gets owned by Hulk..."

hey dude trust me hulk gonna kick his ass and what i said might happen just look at the entire story and see whats going on

#120 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Ion says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Ion says:
"acewasp23 says:
How do you know this?"
*Hits you in the back of the head with a sandle* You had me thinking Sentry gets owned by Hulk..."
hey dude trust me hulk gonna kick his ass and what i said might happen just look at the entire story and see whats going on"

You really think Sentry, Mr. "Power of a million exploding suns" is going to get his ass kicked by Hulk? I doubt it. I think Sentry's gonna go full blast and show us what he's made of. He's gonna kick, Hulk's ass.

#121 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Ion says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Ion says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Ion says:
"acewasp23 says:
How do you know this?"
hey dude trust me hulk gonna kick his ass and what i said might happen just look at the entire story and see whats going on"
You really think Sentry, Mr. "Power of a million exploding suns" is going to get his ass kicked by Hulk? I doubt it. I think Sentry's gonna go full blast and show us what he's made of. He's gonna kick, Hulk's ass."

yea thats not gonna happen cause if he did well you can just bye bye manhattan. so its going to be a writers battle and also sentry may be so powerful but the dude is like afarid to do anything so hulk wins

#122 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Correction. Sentry was afraid to fight Hulk because of the level of energy he would output. He's going to fight Hulk, and let lose to an extent. I think Sentry can win, and will win.

#123 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Correction. Sentry *was* afraid to fight Hulk because of the level of energy he would output. He's going to fight Hulk, and let lose to an extent. I think Sentry can win, and *will* win."

i doubt it but we will have our answer when comes out. let the best man win

#124 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'll end in a stalemate between Hulk and Sentry. Not one side winning, IMO.

#125 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Correction. Sentry *was* afraid to fight Hulk because of the level of energy he would output. He's going to fight Hulk, and let lose to an extent. I think Sentry can win, and *will* win."
i doubt it but we will have our answer when comes out. let the best man win"

Don't worry. Sentry will.

#126 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

2 words

#127 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Power of a Million Exploding Suns. 'Nuff said.

#128 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

writers nuff said

#129 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm right you're wrong because you claim to love Marvel but you have a DC based name. 'NUFF SAID lol

#130 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Donnieman v5.1 says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"You suck D-Man"
***YOU*** suck"
D- Man's right."

...No comment.

#131 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly. I win. Sentry wins.

#132 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"You suck D-Man"

YOU suck"

D- Man's right.

#133 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'm right you're wrong because you claim to love Marvel but you have a DC based name. 'NUFF SAID lol"

HA lol

#134 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"exactly. I win. Sentry wins."

whatever i know sentry would normally win but in this comic book the hulk but whatever the only way to see is to wait for it

#135 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. Sentry wins. No matter what. lol.

#136 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

I like DC, as well, and some respects it (Justice League Cartoons) as well as Civil War, thrusted me into the comic medium so it's special to me, and not to mention that Green Lantern and GLC had been my only consistent pull-list comic.

But once I discovered the Fantastic Four all bets were off, and I must call myself a Marvelite, although I still holds DC very near to my heart. Hugs the GL,GLC, Outsiders, Starfire, Nightwing, and Arsenal.

But it' saddens me to say no matter how much I love them (above listed DCs), Fantastic Four just takes the cake! Especially now more than when I saw Sue go from Damsel in Distress (which made me VERY angry with Mr. McDuffie, but he has since come back to my good graces!) to kicking the Wizards ass and making him faint like a punk! That's my Suzie!

#137 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"I like DC, as well, and some respects it (Justice League Cartoons) as well as Civil War, thrusted me into the comic medium so it's special to me, and not to mention that Green Lantern and GLC had been my only consistent pull-list comic. But once I discovered the Fantastic Four all bets were off, and I must call myself a Marvelite, although I still holds DC very near to my heart. *Hugs the GL,GLC, Outsiders, Starfire, Nightwing, and Arsenal.* But it' saddens me to say no matter how much I love them (above listed DCs), Fantastic Four just takes the cake! Especially now more than when I saw Sue go from Damsel in Distress (which made me VERY angry with Mr. McDuffie, but he has since come back to my good graces!) to kicking the Wizards ass and making him faint like a punk! That's my Suzie!"

Lol. I only like the GL's. That's it. If you wanna join the Marvelites, send them a friend request. I'm more than sure they'll accept you.

#138 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Lol. I only like the GL's. That's it. If you wanna join the Marvelites, send them a friend request. I'm more than sure they'll accept you."
I'll do it when I get unlazy. :P"

You just reminded me to switch the Marvelite account to see if there're any requests. I'll do it tommorow. lol.

#139 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

Lol. I only like the GL's. That's it. If you wanna join the Marvelites, send them a friend request. I'm more than sure they'll accept you."

I'll do it when I get unlazy. :P

#140 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I'll do it when I get unlazy. :P"

You just reminded me to switch the Marvelite account to see if there're any requests. I'll do it tommorow. lol."

"I'll do it tomorrow."

Spoken like a true lazy person. High Fives.

#141 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

That's how I am. I'm too lazy. Brilliant but lazy's what they call it these days...

high fives

#142 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"That's how I am. I'm too lazy. Brilliant but lazy's what they call it these days...*high fives*"

I have a more lazy way to High Five. My best friend showed me how to do it.

5s. Can't shorten it more than that! xD

#143 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. You really can't. lol.

5's

#144 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you put a dot but then it really wouldn't amount to anything but being a dot. Blinks.

#145 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I know how to shorten it.

#146 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I know how to shorten it.5"

You could be talking about anything. But 5 is just the number. ;P

#147 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

5s

There ya go lassie!

#148 Posted by Maelstrom (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"5sThere ya go lassie!"

You're Scottish now! :D

Puts on her best Irish accent. Okay Fella! :P

#149 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"marvelites huh?"

You're welcome to join us.

@Mael: I had to do it. I just saw a scottish guy on tv.

#150 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

marvelites huh?