#51 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Or have you changed your mind?"
I like the GL's but I just prefer Marvel, you know that. I'm opening the doors because I know there are big Marvel fans that like DC too like you so I guess I changed my mind to an extent. lol"Then since you changed your mind, you can list my name among the fans."

You got it. Welcome the Marvelites Forever. Pleasure to have you aboard.

#52 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"sonicmora says:
"how come?the stories need a boost?"
I was never big on him because compared to the other comics that I could be reading, GR just isn't as interesting to me."

GR is different,i like reading GR,spider-man,daredevil,avengers,hulk,IM,exiles,x-men,and plenty others.i like GR cause he's a biker and its supernatural story lines.I also like the character overall.

#53 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"You got it. Welcome the Marvelites Forever. Pleasure to have you aboard."

Cool.

sonicmora says:

"GR is different,i like reading GR,spider-man,daredevil,avengers,hulk,IM,exiles,x-men,and plenty others.i like GR cause he's a biker and its supernatural story lines.I also like the character overall."

That's a nice lineup of comics. I started out reading GR when I didnt have enough money to buy everything I wanted to read, so I streamlined my tastes. I liked him but never enough to make it into my top ten or so comics.

#54 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Spider-Man comics. We all know that. But I'm getting into Avengers too. I'm also getting into cosmic threats like Annihilation and the books Thanos is involved in. I'm also starting to like Silver Surfer. I won't deny it, but I like the Sentry. He's a very... Interesting character.

#55 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I love Spider-Man comics. We all know that. But I'm getting into Avengers too. I'm also getting into cosmic threats like Annihilation and the books Thanos is involved in. I'm also starting to like Silver Surfer. I won't deny it, but I like the Sentry. He's a very... Interesting character."

yea when i was first got on here it was only spiderman but i kept getting into other character like avenger,exiles sentry (maybe not there yet), thor, green lantern and so on

#56 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I love Spider-Man comics. We all know that. But I'm getting into Avengers too. I'm also getting into cosmic threats like Annihilation and the books Thanos is involved in. I'm also starting to like Silver Surfer. I won't deny it, but I like the Sentry. He's a very... Interesting character."
yea when i was first got on here it was only spiderman but i kept getting into other character like avenger,exiles sentry (maybe not there yet), thor, green lantern and so on"

I wanna get into Thor later on. I'm trying to get into the Avengers because that involves every single Hero from Marvel just about. I like Thor's character and I like Captain America's but I can't see to like him outside the Avengers.

#57 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I wanna get into Thor later on. I'm trying to get into the Avengers because that involves every single Hero from Marvel just about. I like Thor's character and I like Captain America's but I can't see to like him outside the Avengers."

It always depended on who was writing his book. Most writers didnt know what to do with him.

#58 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read Marvel: Zombies.....

uh....

look for my review thread of it later.

Anyhoo, I'm a massive fan of Hulk, and Spidey.

Unfortunately, no credit card for ordering and no local comic shop is crippling the amount of comics I get nowadays.

#59 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

GR is on my top 5,but i'm loving new avengers the most right now.espicially with the horde of symbiotes.

#60 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I wanna get into Thor later on. I'm trying to get into the Avengers because that involves every single Hero from Marvel just about. I like Thor's character and I like Captain America's but I can't see to like him outside the Avengers."
It always depended on who was writing his book. Most writers didnt know what to do with him."

I can tell. It's problematic for me to get into him. Any suggestions for me? I was able to get a friend to tell me about some good FF books but I'll ask my dad for those for christmas unless the WWH TPB comes out. I'm expanding my horizons and loving the character of Thanos more and more.

#61 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
It always depended on who was writing his book. Most writers didnt know what to do with him."

recent thor comics are good forgot the writer but he is doing good so far

#62 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

raises hand in cheer

GO LIONS!!!

looks around

Sorry wrong place.

#63 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
recent thor comics are good forgot the writer but he is doing good so far"

Dude, I honestly think Stracinsky can do anything with anybody

#64 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Ion says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Dude, I honestly think Stracinsky can do *anything* with *anybody*"

yea he is a good writer and thanks for the name

#65 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Darkchild says:
"*raises hand in cheer*GO LIONS!!!*looks around*Sorry wrong place."

Lions, hah i forget they exsist. How 'bout them Cowboys"

#66 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"*raises hand in cheer* GO LIONS!!! *looks around* Sorry wrong place."

HA

#67 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

Lions, hah i forget they exsist. How 'bout them Cowboys

#68 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Ion says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
yea he is a good writer and thanks for the name"

I never said it was Stracinsky. He's doing Spider-Man, I'm just saying I think he can work with any character he wants and do a great story. I love his writing. He's my favorite by far.

#69 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"I can tell. It's problematic for me to get into him. Any suggestions for me? I was able to get a friend to tell me about some good FF books but I'll ask my dad for those for christmas unless the WWH TPB comes out. I'm expanding my horizons and loving the character of Thanos more and more."

In the 70s when he gave up on being Captain America and decided to be Nomad for a while. When Gruenwald was writing for him (I think that was the 80s or 90s) and USAgent first came on the scene, his book is fantastic right now (even though he isnt in it.), but I think that's about it. Most writers really dont know what to do with him.

The Ion says:

"recent thor comics are good forgot the writer but he is doing good so far"

Recent Thor comics are good, but then so were the old ones.

#70 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Ion says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Ion says:
"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
yea he is a good writer and thanks for the name"
I never said it was Stracinsky. He's doing Spider-Man, I'm just saying I think he can work with any character he wants and do a great story. I love his writing. He's my favorite by far."

now i feel stupid lol

#71 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"I can tell. It's problematic for me to get into him. Any suggestions for me? I was able to get a friend to tell me about some good FF books but I'll ask my dad for those for christmas unless the WWH TPB comes out. I'm expanding my horizons and loving the character of Thanos more and more."
In the 70s when he gave up on being Captain America and decided to be Nomad for a while. When Gruenwald was writing for him (I think that was the 80s or 90s) and USAgent first came on the scene, his book is fantastic right now (even though he isnt in it.), but I think that's about it. Most writers really dont know what to do with him. The Ion says:
"recent thor comics are good forgot the writer but he is doing good so far"
Recent Thor comics are good, but then so were the old ones."

Thanks for the suggest Forever. I picked up Avengers: Celestial Madonna. Not a bad read.

#72 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

forever you get my pm?

#73 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"chameleone says:
"Darkchild says:

Lions, hah i forget they exsist. How 'bout them Cowboys"

" />http://marilyn.indstate.edu/~vijaysomu/funny/JonnyCashFinger.jpg"

Johnny Cash is so mean

#74 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

any of you read new avengers,or mighty avengers?

#75 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

can i join? lol

#76 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"can i join? lol"

Of course you can. :P

@Ion: Don't feel like an idiot. Feel like a man who just lost his status as a Spidey fan. Shame... lol jk

#77 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
"can i join? lol"
Of course you can. :P @Ion: Don't feel like an idiot. Feel like a man who just lost his status as a Spidey fan. Shame... lol jk"

lol

#78 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh people, if you wanna join the team, send the marvelites a friend request.

#79 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

they will in the next issue.wolverine gets venomized.

#80 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"any of you read new avengers,or mighty avengers?"

I did. I'm pissed because they still haven't shown a good picture of the symbiotes.

#81 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
"any of you read new avengers,or mighty avengers?"
I did. I'm pissed because they still haven't shown a good picture of the symbiotes."

i havn't read that yet. what going on in there?

#82 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ion says:

"forever you get my pm?"

And answered it.

#83 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

oh i haven't gotten mine in the mail yet.so what happens in the issue?didn't they fight the symbiotes?they were suppose to,the same with the mighty avengers.

#84 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"they will in the next issue.wolverine gets venomized."

If you mean the one where he's on the cover getting Venomised, than no he isn't because I have it.

#85 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i just hope it all doesnt turn into a Sh!t tone of venom's and they get Eddie Brock back into the symbiote. that's a symbiote on the punisher right? hope that one sticks around.

#86 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"oh i haven't gotten mine in the mail yet.so what happens in the issue?didn't they fight the symbiotes?they were suppose to,the same with the mighty avengers."

No, they didn't. Nothing big happened. Hood was just talking crap, and they saw the new and they showed the heroes from a distance. Strange was symbiote.

#87 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
"oh i haven't gotten mine in the mail yet.so what happens in the issue?didn't they fight the symbiotes?they were suppose to,the same with the mighty avengers."
No, they didn't. Nothing big happened. Hood was just talking crap, and they saw the new and they showed the heroes from a distance. Strange was symbiote."

oh,so i'm guessing the next issue?well at least there is sum good news for me,symbiote dr.strange.

#88 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

what type of symbiote are they giving wolverine? and why? lol

#89 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"i just hope it all doesnt turn into a Sh!t tone of venom's and they get Eddie Brock back into the symbiote. that's a symbiote on the punisher right? hope that one sticks around."

Yeah it was on him. The mask it gave him rocked. It will be sh!t if Eddie doesn't go back to Venom. I have my hopes up, and if Marvel dissappoints me, I'm gonna bitch slap everybody in the HQ.

#90 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"sonicmora says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
No, they didn't. Nothing big happened. Hood was just talking crap, and they saw the new and they showed the heroes from a distance. Strange was symbiote."
oh,so i'm guessing the next issue?well at least there is sum good news for me,symbiote dr.strange."
Yeah, even though its from a distance, he looks cool. Real "Carnage-y""

cool.so do you they will fight the symbiotes next?

#91 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"what type of symbiote are they giving wolverine? and why? lol "

i think the black suit.

#92 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"sonicmora says:
oh,so i'm guessing the next issue?well at least there is sum good news for me,symbiote dr.strange."

Yeah, even though its from a distance, he looks cool. Real "Carnage-y"

#93 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

A venom-ish symbiote. It looks good on him.

@Sonic: Maybe, maybe not. I wanna see symbiotes, but I wanna see Eddie brock as Venom more.

#94 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
A venom-ish symbiote. It looks good on him. @Sonic: Maybe, maybe not. I wanna see symbiotes, but I wanna see Eddie brock as Venom more."

well the next issue talks about how wolverine seeks revenge on spiderwoman.

#95 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

whats going on with WWH is it over yet?

#96 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

i think sentry is going to fight him,or already did.the only WWH issues i got were the 2 GR WWH crossover.

#97 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#98 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"whats going on with WWH is it over yet? "

almost, the fifth one didn't come out yet

#99 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

No, it ends this month. Lke the last week

sonicmora says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
A venom-ish symbiote. It looks good on him. @Sonic: Maybe, maybe not. I wanna see symbiotes, but I wanna see Eddie brock as Venom more."
well the next issue talks about how wolverine seeks revenge on spiderwoman."

I don't care. So long as he does something. I hope she's a skrull because if she's her I'll stab her, or have Tigra attack.

#100 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"acewasp23 says:
No, it ends this month. Lke the last week sonicmora says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"acewasp23 says:
well the next issue talks about how wolverine seeks revenge on spiderwoman."
I don't care. So long as he does something. I hope she's a skrull because if she's her I'll stab her, or have Tigra attack."

lol,you want her dead huh?