#1 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the Official Marvel Refugees thread. Current Members:

Team Leader: Mantid

Refugee: Venom551

Refugee: Sonicmora

Marvel Mole: Sparda

I, Mantid, have helped these refugees escape the horrible terrors of the Marvel Boards.

So now we're going to become a team and fight for liberty.

Long Live The Rebellion

#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

i didn't even know marvel had forums

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"This is the Official Marvel Refugees thread. Current Members: Team Leader: Mantid Refugee: Venom551 Refugee: Sonicmora Marvel Mole: Sparda I, Mantid, have helped these refugees escape the horrible terrors of the Marvel Boards. So now we're going to become a team and fight for liberty. Long Live The Rebellion"

WHAT!!!??? WHY THE F##K AM I A MOLE??? WHAT THE H@LL DO I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS????

#4 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Mantid says:
"This is the Official Marvel Refugees thread. Current Members: Team Leader: Mantid Refugee: Venom551 Refugee: Sonicmora Marvel Mole: Sparda I, Mantid, have helped these refugees escape the horrible terrors of the Marvel Boards. So now we're going to become a team and fight for liberty. Long Live The Rebellion"
***WHAT!!!??? WHY THE F##K AM I A MOLE??? WHAT THE H@LL DO I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS????***"

Your not against Marvel... but your still a Marvel Refugee, so I figured you could be a mole.

How do you like it?

XD

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid says:

"Sparda says:
"Mantid says:
***WHAT!!!??? WHY THE F##K AM I A MOLE??? WHAT THE H@LL DO I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS????***"
Your not against Marvel... but your still a Marvel Refugee, so I figured you could be a mole. How do you like it? XD"

Oh crap on a crust. Yeah, whatever, at most I'm just gonna give you info.

#6 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a refugee? wtf lol, makes it sound like we ran from a evil dictator or something.

#7 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom551 says:

"I'm a refugee? wtf lol, makes it sound like we ran from a evil dictator or something."

I know, and it makes me sound like a hero. LMAO

Jk.

#8 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

wow well I'm gonna sit back and watch this thing explode all over Dragyn

#9 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Dragyn has an account here. We should advertise CV in the Marvel Boards. I bet CV would be getting 20 memebrs by the second. 10 out of 20 of those wouldn't last a day in the rough times here at the vine.

#10 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

what the heck is dragyn?

#11 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not organize over there then. Keep the comicvine out of your stupidity.

#12 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

uggh...this all spawned with Sonicmora saying something about DragynWulf a mod on Marvel and now it turned into a clusterfuck from hell
Post Edited:2007-09-29 20:57:57

#13 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus is crying a sea of tears...

#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't agree with it. Heck, I don't want it to happen. Actually, wait, I ain't provinding you with info. It's simple enough you should be able to figure it out. And, I respect Dragyn. He was doing his job, and if a few people get p!ssed off, it's their problem.

#15 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I don't agree with it. Heck, I don't want it to happen. Actually, wait, I ain't provinding you with info. It's simple enough you should be able to figure it out. And, I respect Dragyn. He was doing his job, and if a few people get p!ssed off, it's their problem."

well put

#16 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

can someone tell me what Dragyn is
Post Edited:2007-09-29 21:17:08

#17 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"can someone tell me what Dragyn is
Post Edited:2007-09-29 21:17:08"
he's a mod on marvel
#18 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom551 says:

"Copy says:
"can someone tell me what Dragyn is
Post Edited:2007-09-29 21:17:08"
he's a mod on marvel "

thank you what did he say that got people mad?

#19 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

he is just kinda a jackass about a few things and me and Sonicmora were just talking. then this happened.

#20 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

okay thanks

#21 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

No problem

#22 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Sparda says:
"I don't agree with it. Heck, I don't want it to happen. Actually, wait, I ain't provinding you with info. It's simple enough you should be able to figure it out. And, I respect Dragyn. He was doing his job, and if a few people get p!ssed off, it's their problem."

well put"

Thanks.

As for the thing with Dragynwulf, he made a thread in the VS forum with links to all the fights already made. If you made a repeat, it got nuked (locked). So many people were arguing with him and making repeats, he made a decision to give you ONE warning when you made a repeat. After that, you were banned for a week. Happened again, a month. Happened again, permenently. A few argued (mostly that jack@$$ Amazing Venom) but they all lost. Cause, how do you change a mods rules? Eventually, I heard of comicvine, and came here when the sh!t hit the fan with tons of people screwing with the system. And that one moron who wouldn't stop being racist (stupid Divinedart). That's pretty much it.

#23 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom551 says:

"uggh...this all spawned with Sonicmora saying something about DragynWulf a mod on Marvel and now it turned into a clusterfuck from hell
Post Edited:2007-09-29 20:57:57"

what the hell?i didn't ask for a friggen rebellion.

#24 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

another question,you want me to join you in this rebellion?

#25 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

sonicmora says:

"Venom551 says:
"uggh...this all spawned with Sonicmora saying something about DragynWulf a mod on Marvel and now it turned into a clusterfuck from hell
Post Edited:2007-09-29 20:57:57"
what the hell?i didn't ask for a friggen rebellion."
I didnt say you did, we just talked bout him and then bam this. lol I think this is hilarious and why are we still talking about this?
#26 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

idk he posted this.i guess it's pretty funny,and stupid lol.

#27 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

lol well I'm off! to you know where!

#28 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm pretty sure i know where.
Post Edited:2007-09-29 23:20:01

#29 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

you should and go to the WWF man i wanna see CB run around lol

#30 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yea ok then,i got nothing better to do.

#31 Posted by Venom551 (2553 posts) - - Show Bio

lol alright cya there

#32 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then.