• 105 results
#1 Edited by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Final,kiara and I are all working on something big. were trying to get a bunch of guys from marvel to come over to the vine and do a universe meets universe RPG.

whose in?

the slots may be limited to Final's and kiara's recruiting abilities so we may have to select a few to be in it.

#2 Posted by One Shot (718 posts) - - Show Bio
"Hey hold up let them agree first :p if anything we will get some new people coming in so give them a chance okay."
#3 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
One Shot said:
""Hey hold up let them agree first :p if anything we will get some new people coming in so give them a chance okay.""
lol hey its just an ooc to get some people cyked lol
#4 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

<-----------always jumps the gun : P

#5 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like super awsome crazy fun.. Been waiting for something like this.. Count me in... Now only to decide which side to take ?

#6 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Slight said:
"Sounds like super awsome crazy fun.. Been waiting for something like this.. Count me in... Now only to decide which side to take ?"
huh?
#7 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

by that i meant it sounds like the RPG will be fun

#8 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this

#9 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry guys we got kicked out it seems that they didnt like us trying to take away their RPers. so its lookin like this aint gonna go down.

so like i said

<--------jumps the gun way to often

#10 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Ronin, how many slots will be availible? 12, 10, what? i know a lot of people on Marvel. Hell, I just started coming on the vine yesturday.

#11 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Steel Panther said:
"Ronin, how many slots will be availible? 12, 10, what? i know a lot of people on Marvel. Hell, I just started coming on the vine yesturday."
well talk to them and tell them to come over here so we can do this lol.
#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont understand

#13 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i dont understand"
you wouldnt lol
#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

mkay

#15 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"Steel Panther said:
"Ronin, how many slots will be availible? 12, 10, what? i know a lot of people on Marvel. Hell, I just started coming on the vine yesturday."
well talk to them and tell them to come over here so we can do this lol.
"
Do you want them to create accounts on the vine? Or what? Are the people from the vine going to create accounts on Marvel? What will be the max number of people on each team?
#16 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

well apparently the mods banned RPing from marvel so they would have to come here. as for slots it depends on how many you can get to rep marvel

#17 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck guys. Rep the Vine to the fullest

#18 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"well apparently the mods banned RPing from marvel so they would have to come here. as for slots it depends on how many you can get to rep marvel
"
sooooo you're trying to RP with people from another site?

mkay
#19 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of people are super anal over at Marvel, Ronin. They would want have strict guidelines for fights like only human vs human, cosmic vs cosmic, mutant vs mutant. Things like that.

#20 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm lol im always down for that i hate fighting gods. we can follow those guidelines. their pretty simple. but can they follow ours. like no 5 sentence posts lol. just messing with ya.

#21 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Ronin, some of us from over there can hold our own weight. and it four line posts! lol j/k

#22 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Since they dont want us on Marvel. We created a neutral Site for this. If anyone wants in. PM me, Arrow, or Ronin for the sites link. Oh and Cryo too xP

#23 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Steel, your from Marvel? Mosey on over to the neutral Board then :P Help rep them :P

#24 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Since they dont want us on Marvel. We created a neutral Site for this. If anyone wants in. PM me, Arrow, or Ronin for the sites link. Oh and Cryo too xP"
Why don't they want you over at the marvel site, Kiara?
#25 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Steel Panther said:
"Ronin, some of us from over there can hold our own weight. and it four line posts! lol j/k"
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Since they dont want us on Marvel. We created a neutral Site for this. If anyone wants in. PM me, Arrow, or Ronin for the sites link. Oh and Cryo too xP"
that goes for you mr panther we already got one marvel boy
#26 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Steel, I dont know.. Maybe the envy us :P

#27 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you calling me out Ronin? Or am I misreading your post. It seems like a slight, but it's not worded like one.

#28 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Steel Panther said:
"Are you calling me out Ronin? Or am I misreading your post. It seems like a slight, but it's not worded like one."
LMFAO no bro im simply inviting you. if you want in just PM me and we will talk about it more lol
#29 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be torn by the sides. But I doubt anyone remembers me from marvel.com.

#30 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"Steel Panther said:
"Are you calling me out Ronin? Or am I misreading your post. It seems like a slight, but it's not worded like one."
LMFAO no bro im simply inviting you. if you want in just PM me and we will talk about it more lol
"

Oh, ok. My bad, I was wondering because we spoke for a brief second yesturday. I think it would be cool. Are you inviting me to fight for marvel or CV?
#31 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO bro im just inviting you. check your PM's in about 3 mins

#32 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Checked and answered, my dude.

#33 Posted by Steel Panther (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Checked and answered, my dude.

#34 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I are also interested, send me info's

#35 Posted by Uchiha Hotaru (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o oooohhhhhh

Sounds like fun ^^

Show ppl from other sites the power of our TOTAL AWESOMENESS!! XD

#36 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't really gonna work is it

I RP on marvel and it's nothing like how you RP on here it's faster paced and smaller posts

#37 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

You still open?

#38 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"This isn't really gonna work is it

I RP on marvel and it's nothing like how you RP on here it's faster paced and smaller posts"

Pretty much the same on myspace. With the exception on msypace people tend to multi as well as put pics in to it.
#39 Posted by Feral Nova (46424 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"This isn't really gonna work is it

I RP on marvel and it's nothing like how you RP on here it's faster paced and smaller posts"
Phhhh we can make it work! :D
#40 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

VH is right they do have a totally different style of RPing. they dont put any detail in their posts and they like to move quick. i could tell that by the guy nagging me in the ooc to post lol. but hey were willing to try and make it work

#41 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll join then

#42 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"VH is right they do have a totally different style of RPing. they dont put any detail in their posts and they like to move quick. i could tell that by the guy nagging me in the ooc to post lol. but hey were willing to try and make it work
"
There rping is gonna be much easier then how you rp on this site. Trust me.  Just hope you don't get stuck rping with some little kid They like the strongest characters.
#43 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"VH is right they do have a totally different style of RPing. they dont put any detail in their posts and they like to move quick. i could tell that by the guy nagging me in the ooc to post lol. but hey were willing to try and make it work
"
There rping is gonna be much easier then how you rp on this site. Trust me.  Just hope you don't get stuck rping with some little kid They like the strongest characters.
"
yea this could be true but i dont see the fun in it. i like to write. i also like to read a very well written post and after readin what ive read man i can tell this is gonna be a headache.

venom hybrid said:
"I'll join then"
hey whats up bover

#44 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"zee crusher said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"
"
yea this could be true but i dont see the fun in it. i like to write. i also like to read a very well written post and after readin what ive read man i can tell this is gonna be a headache.

venom hybrid said:
"I'll join then"
hey whats up bover

"

That is true the fact its short. But its still pretty exciting. Plus you get to use pictures during battles. How many people get to use that over here?
#45 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"zee crusher said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"
"

venom hybrid said:
"I'll join then"
hey whats up bover

"

That is true the fact its short. But its still pretty exciting. Plus you get to use pictures during battles. How many people get to use that over here?"
i dont need to use pictures. my imagination works just fine as long as someone can draw me a pretty post!!
#46 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

So... Marvel.com vs ComicVine? Sounds interesting. Is it going to be like a tourney style?

#47 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

I still remeber how to RP like marvel.com.

Im in.

#48 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Count me in.

#49 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, would the rules be like the ones here? Or at Marvel? or will they be a combination of the two?

#50 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel.com doesnt realy have rules... unless dey made some since I left...